Nibia Movers

Stressfree
Stressfree
0 reviews , AB

Moving Company

Bought a home and sold and my Calgary condo within a week. Purchaser wanted possession ASAP so I had to move within 21 days. Andrey, Marina and their crew came to my rescue and had me moved as they promised without any problems. They are very efficient, friendly and the wrapping of my items was done with extreme care. I highly recommend NIBIA Movers.

Cydney
Cydney

Best movers ever!!

Andre and his team were incredible to help me and my family move! They did two moves for us a home move and also a Business move. Everything Got put where it needed to go, and he even came back a day later just to help me set up my new office. His guys helped me build racks I needed done which I could of never done on my own! This was such a genuine and kind gesture (sorry to say we dont see much of these days) True workers but better said, servants with pure hearts who just want to bless people into new spaces!

For our home move , Andre showed up with 7 strong men I had so much peace- he showed up with a whole army!! The team was pleasant to work with. Every other mover gives you a time and never shows up on time. Andre was early! ( not very common) I really appreciate Marina also who comes to help she is a sweet woman ( his beautiful wife) who assists Andre and it this special moving team I will hire again and only refer Nibia. Nothing was damaged and a mild drawer broke in the move, but Andre fixed it and told me how to siimply glue something back together. i have so much confidence in this company and do hope Andre and Marina'S Moving Business Nibia will prosper greatly! Bless you guys and again thank you for helping me and my family

Darby Lynn
Darby Lynn
0 reviews Victoria, BC

Nibia Movers

Moved from Calgary to Victoria. Process was very smooth. Marina was great when booking and very responsive to all my questions. My request was pretty last minute and they were very accommodating. Pick up and drop off were on time, very efficient, and careful. Zero damage. They honestly made the experience stress free and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone.

MiaR
MiaR
0 reviews Delta, BC

Excellent Company

I had to a move from afar, they were so easy to coordinate and work with, they did an excellent job and I would not hesitate to use them again. So thankful for the amazing help.

NIBia MOVING
NIBia MOVING

Moving with Nibia

Nibia has moved 2 loads for us from Calgary to Qualicum Beach. Both times they did a very efficient job. The second load included one of our cars. Logistics were good and service from Andrey and Marina and their team getting things packed and loaded was excellent. Definitely our movers of choice.

Christopher in Kelowna
Christopher in Kelowna
0 reviews Kelowna, BC

Moving into storage and then out of province

Nibia Movers was fantastic. They ensured that the job was done right. They wrapped my furniture to make sure nothing was damaged and they moved with care. The were timely and reliable. I have used them twice now and will call them first any time I need to move again.

vshu in Edmonton
vshu in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Great

Nibia movers are very reliable. Helped me move many times throughout Alberta and British Columbia and I always go back to them. Andrey and Marina and the team are great. 8

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Move to townhouse

The team was great. They were responsive in setting up the quote. The team was polite, efficient and flexible. I had a total of 5 stops along the way so flexibility was important. Everything arrived in perfect shape.

Thanks, Don! Appreciate your great review! Hope to see you next time you move again!

Tajh
Tajh

Very happy woth this service, and they came through in a pinch!

Very satisfied with how Andrey and his team moved my girlfriend and I. We ended up booking with them because my previous booking cancelled on us last minute (extremely stressful situation). I called Nibia Movers and explained the situation, we figured out a plan and got it all done in one day at just under the quoted price!

I was particularly impressed with the care they took. I received my full damage deposit back from my landlord which was nice seeing as how last time I hired movers there was an unfortunate accident which resulted in heavy damage to the hardwood.

I give Nibia Movers 10 stars, and recommend then to friends and family

Thanks so much, Tajh! Great review! We appreciate it very much! Looking forward to moving you again!

MBOC in Calgary
MBOC in Calgary

Calgary to Edmonton move

We'd used Nibia before for a small move within Calgary and they were excellent. This time we had a bigger move, most contents from a 2000 sqft home in Calgary to Edmonton. We got quotes from other companies, but Nibia was the best and, based on our previous experience, the obvious choice.
Marina and Andrey were our main contacts. They and their team spent one day packing items into boxes, the next moving the boxes and furniture into the truck and the third day arriving in Edmonton at 10:00am to unload and set up the furniture.
We felt we got excellent value, there was no damage to the newly painted house in Edmonton, they were extremely flexible (they also completed a small move for our son who was moving to the the house), communication was great - Nibia will be our default choice for our next move.

Thank you, John! Super exciting to see your review! It's very important to make our moving clients happy with our services! I'm sure we'll see you and your family again!

More about Nibia Movers

Nibia Movers www. nibiamovers. com nibiamovers@gmail. com www. facebook. com/ nibiamovers 403-455-0262 1-844-504-MOVE (6683) Nibia Movers is Calgary's own local and long distance moving and storage company. Nibia Movers is an agent for Great Canadian Van Lines. We are Homestars Best of the Year Award Winners for Alberta and British ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Calgary?