Nibia Movers

Jack in Winnipeg
Jack in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Move from Winnipeg to Victoria BC

Andre was by far the best mover I have ever dealt with. Super polite and professional. Packed and delivered everything with care and in perfect condition. I forgot items in my storage locker and he even went back to get them. Highly recommend!

Webdy in Calgary
Webdy in Calgary

Long distance move

I cannot say anything but fabulous words for this moving company. I was updated continually about my move from the date I booked until the day I moved. Appx 30 days. Andrey and his crew are very professional! They treated me like family and took care of all my belongings as if it was there own! I have moved many times and cannot give anyone a recommendation like I am for this company! Over and above what I expected
ande very very good price! I give all of them more than a 5 star rating. I will let anyone I know moving to call Nibia movers. A professional group with a personal touch

Awesome move! Fulfilling effort! Fantastic client! Memorable experience! Very pleasing review! Thank you, Wendy!

Norm in Calgary
Norm in Calgary

Longer term storage & long distance move Calgary to Osoyoos

Move started August 2017 with Andrey and company when household effects went into cold storage and ended with move to Osoyoos in October 2018. Workers at both ends efficient, careful, friendly and respectful in handling our goods. Extra care was taken in handling some antique items and appreciated the extra padding where necessary. No items damaged or lost. Moving the load from cold storage to an environmentally controlled facility was most appreciated. Communication by Andrey throughout the year was excellent. We never hope to move again but if we have to we would be contacting Nibia Movers.

Thank you, Norm and Mary!
Moving is always a challenge and you've successfully succeeded through yours. We are happy to be a part of that journey! We hope you enjoy your new beautiful home!

Matt in Langley
Matt in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Unreal Customer Service!

My wife and I had the privilege of being comfortably and quickly moved by Andrey and his crew at Nibia Movers on more than one occasion.
From experience we can honestly say Andrey's attention to detail, constant and clear communication, and overall quality of service is matched by no other moving company. It was an absolute pleasure to deal with such excellent people. We highly recommend Nibia Movers.

Thank you, Matt and Elya, for this outstanding review ! We are always happy to help you in your journey! Best of luck at your new place!

AOV Construction Inc
AOV Construction Inc

Very professional team you can trust

Awesome company run by a team of professionals. We moved from Calgary to BC. Everything went without a single hiccup. Definately can trust these guys with your move. Will recommend to family and friends and hads down will call them again if we need to move .

Thank you for awesome review! We are glad we could help!

Niabia Movers are execellent movers

The entire move went smoothly from Vancouver to Calgary and the cost is lower than some of the major moving companies.
Andrey and his crew arrived on time. They are very professional and friendly, ensure all items are listed, labelled and furniture are protected with blankets. I highly recommend using Niabia movers for long distance moves.

Thank you! It's our pleasure to help! Will stay connected for your future moving needs!

Dylan in Edmonton
Dylan in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Inter-provincial move

Andrey was a pleasure to work with and the move went smoother than I could have dreamed of. Everything was packed away expertly, quickly and arrived in the exact same condition it left in. Highly, highly recommend.

Thank you, Dylan! Very nice of you! Looking forward to meeting you again!

Northword Bound in Calgary
Northword Bound in Calgary

AWESOME MOVING COMPANY!!!

Andrey is absolutely amazing! He cam got give us a quote the same day I called, and his price was more than fair. He and his crew arrived, put protective barriers on the floors and shrink wrapped and covered everything. They were very professional and did not damage anything. They moved our house contents from Calgary to Edmonton and everything was done to a tee. No damage, just a perfect move! Would definitely use them again for any move we need. Top notch company. Andrey cares about his business and watches over everything for perfection and care to furniture needs.

Thank you so much for this nice review! We are thrilled!
It was extremely easy and comfortable working with you! You've made this move a success! We wish you all the best and looking forward meeting you again!

MM in Calgary
MM in Calgary

Moving from Alberta to BC

Moving is always stressful but Nibia Movers really came through with a long haul 2 bedroom + den move from Alberta to BC during the high season (end of June/beginning of July). They are agents of Great Canadian Van Lines, who helped coordinate moving dates and other details. Nibia Movers did and excellent job with packing, disassembling furniture, as well as assembling furniture. No damages occurred and all items were delivered in full including road bikes, a 65 inch 4K TV, and an electric piano. Furthermore, they managed to move a sectional couch out of a tight spot in the apartment successfully and move it into the new place with no issues. Communication between the driver was readily accessible. They are a reliable and hard working company. Would highly recommend this moving company.

Thank you, Mita!
Your move was a fantastic and memorable experience! It was our pleasure working with such nice and positive people. We are looking forward to helping you move again in the future.

SG in Calgary
SG in Calgary

Awesome mover service

This company was highly recommended by a friend. First time to use a mover and they did an awesome service. Will definitely recommend to friends and use their service again and again if needed.

Thank you for your review!
It is critical to get every review possible from every happy client because that's how all other potential clients will get to choose our business. our company greatly appreciate your time and effort in sharing your experience with our company. We are looking forward to meeting you again in the future.

More about Nibia Movers

Nibia Movers www. nibiamovers. com nibiamovers@gmail. com www. facebook. com/ nibiamovers 403-455-0262 1-844-504-MOVE (6683) Nibia Movers is Calgary's own local and long distance moving and storage company. Nibia Movers is an agent for Great Canadian Van Lines. We are Homestars Best of the Year Award Winners for Alberta and British ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Calgary?