Coraza Movers

Toronto ON M2M 2E6

Reviews for Coraza Movers

Steve from Toronto
Steve from Toronto

Awesome movers, would definitely recommend!

Hector and team arrived on time ready to start moving my 2+1 townhouse. They took great care in wrapping up all the furniture and moved everything with care and haste. Everything went smoothly as they took great care of my property and furniture, I would definitely recommend anyone looking for movers going forward to Coraza movers!

Thank you so much for the kind review. We take our work seriously and care about the satisfaction of our clients. We are glad that everything went smoothly and that you were happy with our work.

cchu
cchu

Moving Services

Hector and his partner were very professional and courteous movers. I really appreciate the fact that they took the time and effort to move my belongings carefully so that nothing was damaged. Despite some hiccups and unforeseen issues that came up during the move, Hector was very understanding and accommodating with trying to find a solution. I would highly recommend his services to anyone who needs help with moving. It can be a stressful time, but working with these guys really helped alleviate some of the pressure.

Thank you for the recommendation and review! It was a pleasure working for you. See u son on ur Nex move

Alex, S.
Alex, S.

20ft container offload

I had a 20ft container with furniture that needed to be offloaded. 49 pieces 50-60kg per piece with some up to 120kg. These guys did it in 30min. Than in 2.5h they took everything to my apartment on 11th floor.
Coraza guys were vary fast and delicate with the furniture. A lot if it has glass. Nothing was dropped on the floor even though that on average weight of a package was 50-60kg. Some packages were up to 120 kg.
I would highly recommend these guys for all sort of moving work and definitely will use them again if needed.

Thank you for the recommendation and review! It was a pleasure working for you.

Coraza Movers

More about Coraza Movers

Coraza Movers can provide you the best assistance and take care for your goods, because relocating to a different place can be very stressful. We are one of the few professional moving and packing company with unmatched competence.When you are planning to move from one place to another we provide you with the best deal and services