Nibia Movers

Best of 2018 winner 2 timesBest of 2018winner 2 times

Reviews for Nibia Movers

AOV Construction Inc
AOV Construction Inc

Very professional team you can trust

Awesome company run by a team of professionals. We moved from Calgary to BC. Everything went without a single hiccup. Definately can trust these guys with your move. Will recommend to family and friends and hads down will call them again if we need to move .

Thank you for awesome review! We are glad we could help!

Niabia Movers are execellent movers

The entire move went smoothly from Vancouver to Calgary and the cost is lower than some of the major moving companies.
Andrey and his crew arrived on time. They are very professional and friendly, ensure all items are listed, labelled and furniture are protected with blankets. I highly recommend using Niabia movers for long distance moves.

Thank you! It's our pleasure to help! Will stay connected for your future moving needs!

Dylan in Edmonton
Dylan in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Inter-provincial move

Andrey was a pleasure to work with and the move went smoother than I could have dreamed of. Everything was packed away expertly, quickly and arrived in the exact same condition it left in. Highly, highly recommend.

Thank you, Dylan! Very nice of you! Looking forward to meeting you again!

Northword Bound in Calgary
Northword Bound in Calgary

AWESOME MOVING COMPANY!!!

Andrey is absolutely amazing! He cam got give us a quote the same day I called, and his price was more than fair. He and his crew arrived, put protective barriers on the floors and shrink wrapped and covered everything. They were very professional and did not damage anything. They moved our house contents from Calgary to Edmonton and everything was done to a tee. No damage, just a perfect move! Would definitely use them again for any move we need. Top notch company. Andrey cares about his business and watches over everything for perfection and care to furniture needs.

Thank you so much for this nice review! We are thrilled!
It was extremely easy and comfortable working with you! You've made this move a success! We wish you all the best and looking forward meeting you again!

MM in Calgary
MM in Calgary

Moving from Alberta to BC

Moving is always stressful but Nibia Movers really came through with a long haul 2 bedroom + den move from Alberta to BC during the high season (end of June/beginning of July). They are agents of Great Canadian Van Lines, who helped coordinate moving dates and other details. Nibia Movers did and excellent job with packing, disassembling furniture, as well as assembling furniture. No damages occurred and all items were delivered in full including road bikes, a 65 inch 4K TV, and an electric piano. Furthermore, they managed to move a sectional couch out of a tight spot in the apartment successfully and move it into the new place with no issues. Communication between the driver was readily accessible. They are a reliable and hard working company. Would highly recommend this moving company.

Thank you, Mita!
Your move was a fantastic and memorable experience! It was our pleasure working with such nice and positive people. We are looking forward to helping you move again in the future.

SG in Calgary
SG in Calgary

Awesome mover service

This company was highly recommended by a friend. First time to use a mover and they did an awesome service. Will definitely recommend to friends and use their service again and again if needed.

Thank you for your review!
It is critical to get every review possible from every happy client because that's how all other potential clients will get to choose our business. our company greatly appreciate your time and effort in sharing your experience with our company. We are looking forward to meeting you again in the future.

Katherine S in Calgary
Katherine S in Calgary
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Car Move

Andrey is a rare commodity in the moving business.
The customer service, the price quoted, the constant communication, was exactly what Andrey @ Nibia Movers offered, and I got exactly that .
What a breath of fresh air, no hidden charges!
I would use them again in an instant .

Thank you, Katherine! Awesome client, great experience, fantastic review! Looking forward to working with you again!

Martin in Calgary
Martin in Calgary

Fast and Professional

I sent Andrey a request for a quote and he responded in a very timely manner. After giving me the quote he followed up to make sure that when I was ready to pay the deposit he had the date open. Showed up early on move day, With a good assistant and moved my stuff with no damage or drama, exactly the same on the other end. He also stored my belongings for a few days while I was driving from Vancouver to Calgary. I highly recommend Nibia moving, great service, good truck and equipment, good price.

Thank you, Martin! It was a great move. Looking foward to helping you again!

David in Okotoks
David in Okotoks

Great Movers!

We were left hanging by a previous mover 3 days before our move from Greater Vancouver to Calgary when he changed his mind and decided not to help us move.

This left us to frantically search for a mover who could accommodate us at the very last minute. We decided to go with Nibia Movers who told us that they would need to load our things the next day. This was not a problem as we already had most of our stuff packed and we just had to gather some loose items.

The next day, Andre called me exactly at 1:00 pm (as I was told he would) and said that he would show up in about an hour. He arrived at our house at 2:00 pm with 2 other helpers. Although we did not have many pieces of large furniture, we had a lot of boxes. Andre said that we broke the record for the number of boxes he had to move!

Loading took about 4 hours because they were really careful and used padding on items that needed extra protection. I was really glad to see that they were extremely careful with my expensive road bike and made sure it was well protected before loading it.

We had arranged for the items to be unloaded right after we took possession of our house a few days later and once again, Andre showed up right on time. With the help of 2 other guys, unloading took about 4 hours and the items were carefully taken to the different rooms that we wanted them in. Everything went very smoothly.

We would definitely recommend Nibia Movers as we felt that they did a really good job for us. Not only were they able to accommodate us at the very last minute when we were left stranded by another mover, but they were punctual and were very careful in loading and unloading our items. They also made sure that our house was cleared of any packing tape and materials after the loading and unloading processes. To make it even better, we had accidentally left a toolbox behind during the move and Andre offered to get it for us on his next trip and he did!

Thanks, Andre! You definitely deserve 5 stars for the work you do and the customer service that you provide!

Thank you, David! Awesome review from a great customer! Keep our number handy in case you ever need our help again.

Norman in Calgary
Norman in Calgary

In City Move - Best Movers I Have Ever Used!

Let me start by saying I have moved... A LOT! Nibia movers were by far the best company I have hired to date! Very friendly, professional, and I was impressed by the fact that when my move was going much later than anticipated they had called in extra help to ensure I was taken care of! All of my belongings were properly wrapped and loaded into the truck and nothing was damaged in my move. You cannot get a better moving company than these guys!

Thanks so much! It's always our pleasure to help under any circumstances. We enjoy late moves as well.?
We are excited to have one more happy client for life!

More about Nibia Movers

Nibia Movers
www.nibiamovers.com
nibiamovers@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/nibiamovers
403-455-0262
1-844-504-MOVE (6683)

Nibia Movers is Calgary's own local and long distance moving and storage company. Nibia Movers is an agent for Great Canadian Van Lines. We are Homestars Best of the Year Award Winners for Alberta and British Columbia!

We’re committed to customer satisfaction and we strive every day in every way to provide the highest level of service for every customer. We treat every customer honestly, fairly and professionally. We have a professionally experienced sales staff and highly competent and skilled employees.

All members of our team strive every day in every way to ensure customer satisfaction. We have been in business for a long time and are known in the community and among the industry as being among the best of the best in the industry. These crews utilize state-of-the-art trucks and material handling equipment to safely transport and deliver items as diverse as furniture, machinery, fine art objects and pianos. And to make your moving experience as comfortable as possible Nibia Movers maintains a separate department offering boxes, wardrobes and moving supplies.

Large or small, our moving specialists at Nibia Movers understand that every home, client and move is different. We will meet with you and tailor your moving plan to meet your specific requirements and concerns. You can count on receiving an all-inclusive binding estimate and comprehensive moving plan that is carefully chosen, competitively priced and delivered as promised. We offer a complete range of residential and commercial moving services. We handle local and long-distance moves.