Payless Moving And Deliveries

Payless Moving And Deliveries

Reviews for Payless Moving And Deliveries

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

These guys are amazing!

I am so pleased that I chose Payless Moving Company to help with our move. Peter and his guys were very efficient, friendly and professional.
They were very accommodating, gracious and patient even in challenging circumstances. Thank you guys once again for your phenomenal service. I would definitely recommend them!

Thank you. It was was a pleasure to facilitate your move

Walter and Dev
Walter and Dev

Moving service - very good!

We used Payless team to help with our move. Team did a fantastic job. We highly recommend. They are very punctual and good quality service.

Thanks to Payless moving team! Much appreciated.

Dev

Move

Incredible team! So professional. Move went smoothly and the guys were so efficient. Definitely the best movers I’ve ever hired. Will 1000000% work with them again. Can’t recommend them enough.

EtobJ
EtobJ

Downsize & Move

We were downsizing and used Payless for both a furniture disposal as well as our main move.
They showed up on time and texted a minor schedule adjustment which was appreciated and showed attention to detail.
His crew was friendly and were careful with our belongings. We had absolutely no issues with the furniture.
Peter is very professional and his communication is timely.
He issued a fixed rate quote acknowledged acceptance.
Importantly, he not only stuck by his numbers but moved us in faster than expected.
We have no hesitation in offering this recommendation.
Thank you Peter & Payless!

Vimak
Vimak

Fantastic

Peter was recommeded to me by a friend over 2 years ago and I used his company to move me into my apartment. Peter and his employees were efficient, careful and punctual. Recently I had to move once again and did not hesitate to call Peter again. He and his team are hard working, efficient and punctual. They do not waste your time or money. I have so much respect for Peter and his team, you won't come across anyone like them. I highly highly recommend hiring Peter and his team for your move!

they were ready and very organized for the move which made our job easier. great work

Adene Blackwood
Adene Blackwood
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Soooo Grateful!!!

Our family was moving from Brampton to St. Catharines!! On moving day Payless moving arrived on time and ready to move!! This capable team helped to disassemble items such as bunk bed/ day bed which is no easy feat; However this team worked together and did the job efficiently and without any damage they arrived at 8am (actually 7:57am) and had all our things packed and ready to move by about 1:30pm!! To top things off we were delayed with getting the keys to the new home and these gentleman waited patiently (for 2 hours!!) until we got the keys and wasted no time unloading our belongings into our new home:) During that time a part of the team was reassembling our furniture again!! They made our big move day smooth and pretty much stress-free. I highly recommend this moving company and endeavour to use them again in future!! Thank you Payless Moving and Deliveries for making our move day so successful! You all are awesome!

thank you for being organized and ready for the move.we appreciate your business

Left my brand new 4k TV behind at our old home!

We did a full house move on July 1. I told them the TV has to be moved. They understood this, and wrapped it up and it was ready to go. But they forgot it!! This caused us a lot of headache. First we searched our entire new home for it, then we had to contact the real estate agents to contact the buyer of our old home. Thank God, they were honest and said it was there and allowed us to go get it. Then we had to make a special trip to go pick it up. Now i understand mistakes happen. But i thought at a minimum i would get an apology. But instead i get that its my fault?!?!?!? lol... pretty dissapointing. especially after i've done a lot of business with this company, referred family to them, even bought them lunch on moving day. I even apologize for things that are not my fault. Like on moving day, i asked Peter to move 2 couches a couple of feet each so a third could fit in beside them. and i got "you should have told us this before, now we have to move this couch and this one" and i said "sorry about that" when in reality, THEY should have asked ME "where does this couch need to go?" and common sense would have indicated that the 3rd couch sitting in the kitchen was obviously not in the right spot! But i will give credit where its due, the guys did move things with ease, and were careful not to damage furniture and walls. but the other issues were very dissapointing!

It is unfortunate that it had to come to this. we had 3 TV's in the home and wrapped all 3. we had 2 big trucks at the home and before we left the home we checked with the home owner if there was anything left that he wanted us to put on the truck, to which he replied no. we got to the new home and put things in all the various rooms as requested by the home owner. even when they changed their minds after we moved the furniture again. the home owner was even nice enough to get us lunch which we appreciated .we finished the job and we left. the next day the home owner contacted me saying he was missing his 30inch tv and if we left it in our truck ,to which I replied and said it would be at the old home if he can check and let us know. This was 2 weeks ago. the home owner contacted me 12 days later and said he got the tv and it was at his old home.Then he proceeded to put in this low review. my point is if he went back to the home the next day and notified me or my team to pick up the tv an drop it at his new home, we would have done it with a smile. its unfortunate and disappointing that it ended up in this manner. like his review said in the end we did a good job and did not damage anything . we could have picked up the tv form the old home and drop it off at the new home if he had notified us that he wanted us to get it.

munmun in
munmun in

Apartment Moving

Peter and his guys helped me move my apartment in the same building. They well organized and were pretty quick with the stuff.

Would recommend them!

Thanks for your services!

well packed and ready to good. thank you

1 review Newmarket, ON

Moving

This was or second experience with Payless Moving and again we were extremely pleased with the professionalism and courtesy Peter and his crew showed on our moving day. They messaged me the night before to confirm that they would start earlier because of the forecasted snow storm! Peter and his crew were punctual, efficient, respectful, and paid attention to detail---ensuring our moving day was a success! Thank you Peter and staff at Payless Moving!
Francesca

it was again a pleasure to take good care of our repeat customer as they were prepared and make it a success

Pbruce in Brampton
Pbruce in Brampton

Moving Services

Payless Moving dud an amazing job, arrived on time, Crew took care to wrap everything and they finished the job amazingly fast. Everyone was friendly and seemed happy to help us with our move. Price was as originally quoted. Definately recommend

home was well packed and ready for the move

More about Payless Moving And Deliveries

Payle$$ Moving and Deliveries provides moving and deliveries services throughout the GTA and surrounding areas for a FLAT RATE.We come out to your home to evaluate the contents of your home which is a FREE service and helps us to determine what size truck we need and how many people are required for the job.We provide you with free wardrob boxes and mattress bag with your move and are equipped to handle logistics; coordinating the movement of freight between homes, offices, warehouses and suite or any destination. Our coordinated services allow us to move you from one home or suite to another at short notice or conduct an emergency delivery for a low price.
Whether moving or a delivery, we have a transportation plan to meet your needs. We are proud to offer cube trucks and full size vans. From our centrally located office in North York, we can coordinate your services with speed and precision. Our on-time and safety records are remarkable and illustrate why Payle$$ Moving and Deliveries is regarded as one of the most upcoming delivery company. Payle$$ Moving and Deliveries can give you a competitive advantage. We ensure that your freight is there on time, every time.

Moving Pricing structure: call us for a free in home estimate
We offer flat rates and low prices on small or big moves plus deliveries. No deposit required and you pay when the job is done. We protect and wrap your belongings in blankets and plastic wraps plus we protect the floor with non skid mats because we care and value your business. Call peter at 4169864489 for more information, or visit us at www.paylessmovingTO.com