HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Vaughan  >  PAYLESS MOVING AND DELIVERIES

Reviews for PAYLESS MOVING AND DELIVERIES

budbran
budbran

Moving

Great moving company... Paul came out immediately to give me an estimate on cost and truck size. Arrived before scheduled on moving day. Had difficulty with closing timeframe so they secured truck until the next day. Again arrived early and started moving me in. The experience of moving is overwhelming but Paul and his team took everything in stride. One thing about moving...nothing ever goes as planned...expect the unexpected.

Salil Kulkarni from Mississauga
Salil Kulkarni from Mississauga

Moving

Peter and his associates were punctual, efficient and friendly throughout the move. All items were carried out with utmost care. I would recommend Payless moving to all my friends and family. No surprises!!!!

Move on July 09 2018 from Toronto Downtown > Toronto West> Mississsauga

I was very pleased with the service of Peter Taiwo and his associate Kareem. They did not waste any time and performed their tasks very efficiently . I would recommend Peter and his team for anyone who cares for real professional work.
Thanks Peter and Kareem

Ram ramakrishnan Mississauga ON

Moving furniture

Very punctual and easy to work with. Very cost effective, no BS. Moved all the furniture without any breakage or damage. Would definitely recommend them to friends for their future home moves.

K
K

Reliable, Fast, and Careful

Payless carried very heavy furniture up many flights of stairs without breaking anything, All my fragile items were carefully handled and never broke. Payless arrived for the job on time and even earlier. They're super reliable, professional, and licensed. There's no stress or need to worry about your move when you allow Payless to handle the job. They will even help you put up your furniture if you ask. They're my movers permanently and you should make them yours to.

Kim fielding  in Toronto
Kim fielding in Toronto

movers

Peter was reliable, hardworking, organized and so very helpful. Made our move seamless. He and his associate couldn't have been nicer or more professional. It is a stressful day to move and they made it a joy.

Movers with strength and a great attitude!

We've had bad luck with movers in the past but Payless is the exception. Peter was very professional. He responded quickly to my email inquiries and provided a very reasonable quote. He arrived early for the move with a smile and took great care with our belongings. The thing that makes him and his assistant stand out was that the couch my daughter purchased for her apartment didn't fit in the elevator of the apartment building once we got it there. He also questioned whether it would even fit into the apartment even if they did get it up the stairs. We were pretty worried. We needed to find a way. Peter and his cohort saw how much my daughter needed to get the couch into her apartment and together they actually figured out a way. Peter agreed to carry it up 5 flights of stairs, laughingly saying "good thing he ate his wheaties that morning". Once in the apartment they took off the feet to the couch and managed to manoeuvre it out one balcony door and into the living room. We all cheered. Many other movers would have likely walked off the job and said "no way". They made it happen and had the best attitude ever! I highly recommend Peter's company and I will be sure to contact him again!

Marlene F in Toronto
Marlene F in Toronto

Great movers, highly recommend

Payless came out to my house to provide a quote and helpful advice before the move. Their flat rate fee was very reasonable, less than I have paid for previous moves.
On the day of the move, they arrived early, and got right to work quickly and efficiently.
We moved from one old house to another, so there were narrow doorways and stairways to be negotiated, but the Payless team did so without difficulty.
They were friendly, polite and worked hard. I would call them again for my next move, and would not hesitate to recommend them to others.

LauraD in
LauraD in

Condo move

The best moving service. Champ and his team are incredibly nice, efficient and careful with your belongings. The move was so fast. I'm very impressed and won't hesitate to recommend paylsss!

Mullz
Mullz

Moving a house

I had used Payless to move our family belongings from one house to the next. I had two weeks to move from one house to the other. I did it that way so that it would be less stressful. We agreed on a flat rate after Peter had visited.

The Good: The team consisted of 3. They were professional, had everything ready to go at the time given.

The not-so-good: They were supposed to cover the bigger furniture items so that no damage was done. We had discussed and agreed upon that a month prior to the move. The day of the move, they did not cover anything except for two-three items.

The bad: Our furniture, specifically our sofas, with leather handles were torn. Torn very badly, and now i have to get them replaced. Those sofas cost $800 a piece, and now are an eyesore in the living room.

Overall, the lesson is GET EVERYTHING in WRITING. Especially if you are planning a big move.

Review has 1 previous version

We take pride in what we do and we are good at what we do.In the event that there is any kind of damage to any furniture that we move we personally send it out to get evaluated, repaired or replaced .we were not contacted about any damages not in the first few days or weeks nor months so this is a false accusations as we stand behind our services and customers

More about PAYLESS MOVING AND DELIVERIES

Payle$$ Moving and Deliveries provides moving and deliveries services throughout the GTA and surrounding areas for a FLAT RATE.We come out to your home to evaluate the contents of your home which is a FREE service and helps us to determine what size truck we need and how many people are required for the job.We provide you with free wardrob boxes and mattress bag with your move and are equipped to handle logistics; coordinating the movement of freight between homes, offices, warehouses and suite or any destination. Our coordinated services allow us to move you from one home or suite to another at short notice or conduct an emergency delivery for a low price.
Whether moving or a delivery, we have a transportation plan to meet your needs. We are proud to offer cube trucks and full size vans. From our centrally located office in North York, we can coordinate your services with speed and precision. Our on-time and safety records are remarkable and illustrate why Payle$$ Moving and Deliveries is regarded as one of the most upcoming delivery company. Payle$$ Moving and Deliveries can give you a competitive advantage. We ensure that your freight is there on time, every time.

Moving Pricing structure: call us for a free in home estimate
We offer flat rates and low prices on small or big moves plus deliveries. No deposit required and you pay when the job is done. We protect and wrap your belongings in blankets and plastic wraps plus we protect the floor with non skid mats because we care and value your business. Call peter at 4169864489 for more information, or visit us at www.paylessmovingTO.com