RoadRunners Moving & Storage

Best of 2019 winner 4 timesBest of 2019winner 4 times

Reviews for RoadRunners Moving & Storage

Meno
Meno

Cured A family member's Trash-induced Depression.

To really show how much RoadRunners have helped us, let me start with how much trash we used to have in our house. The previous owner - for complicated family reasons I won't go into - left piles and piles of unsorted trash here and there in the house. After more than a year of work we managed to move the bulk of them into our garage, where the trash formed little hills and took up more than 3/4 of the space inside (more than 150 sqft), turning the garage into a disgusting place we didn't want to set foot in, but still had to because we needed to park the car. Another year passed and the piles didn't shrink at all, because our large family had our own household garbage to throw away every week and no room to spare for the junk already here. Perfect recipe for chronic depression, and indeed one of my family started showing signs of just that.

After much frustration, we decided to find someone to help us. I carefully looked at reviews on different websites (including this one), and decided on Roadrunners. Paul and Brendan's professionalism proved that every dollar they asked for in their quote was worth it. 2 hours later, after hauling absolutely everything into their enormous truck, they went above and beyond to add a finishing touch by sweeping the floor clean. There was no hassle, no nada, only great service that put a smile on our faces.

Do I want to use their junk removal service again? Well... I pray we will never have SO MUCH trash again to begin with. However, if you are being afflicted by the same plague, call them and both your house AND your mind will be healed. No, that's not an exaggeration.

Ircha in North York
Ircha in North York

Senior Move

The move was on one of the hottest days of summer 2020. Both Paul and Brendon made my mother feel comfortable and ensured she was well taking care of. From beginning to end professional attention to details like protecting the furniture and re-assembling of some items was completed in a timely manner.
She loves her new place and hopes to never move again but if she does we will enlist the services of Roadrunner Moving again!!
Thanks again for everything
Mike and Rose

Falon
Falon
6 reviews Burlington, ON

Move from Mississauga to Burlington

Excellent service. Brendon was a pleasure to meet and communicate with throughout the quote and booking stages. Our move in Nov 2019 from a townhome to a detached bungalow (with a second location to pick up a few boxes) was handled by 4 movers who were efficient, and worked well together. They were all about getting the job done safely and moved with ease. An experienced group of professionals. No damages, and punctual! They were referred to us by family and we would recommend them out to more family and friends.
Thanks guys! 10/10!!!

Kamiel in Toronto
Kamiel in Toronto

Moving

Professional, efficient, courteous and prompt. I would definitely recommend. No complaints at all. Response to questions was fast and friendly. Willing to clarify any misunderstandings. What you see is what you get, no hidden costs. I would definitely use again.

Les McC in Scarborough
Les McC in Scarborough

Three moves in one year!

This company is amazing, so customer friendly. Employees are fun, efficient and hard working. Our family has used three times this year - my daughter who raved about them and unfortunately we had to move twice. We were strapped for time on second move and these fellows never stopped. They got us moved in in record time with laughter and respectful consideration. We will definitely recommend to all our friends and family. Thank you Dave, Fabian, Andrew, Tyrone and Brendon... great job.

Barak
Barak

Best moving company I ever worked with

Brendon & Paul helped me move a piano today. Unlike most movers they were punctual, highly professional and a pleasure to work with - and were very competitively priced. Will use them again in the future and will recommend them to all friends

Thanks so much Barak. We really appreciate the time you took to write your review. I'm very happy you were satisfied with our services. We'd be happy to help anytime you need us!

All the best from RoadRunners

typoo66
typoo66
1 review Alban, ON

Moved outside of the city

Very professional, disassembled what needed and reassembled, packed everything well, and placed everything they were asked to do at a reasonable price, highly recommended.

Hey Typo, Thanks for the review :) It was a pleasure working with you and I hope we can be of service again one day.

All the best to you from the RoadRunners staff!

dragec08
dragec08

Moving

Move all furniture and belongings from 4 bedroom townhouse to a container for overseas transport in less than 4 hours. Very satisfied.

Hey Dragec. It was a fun day working with you and your wife. You were excellently prepared which helped a ton. Glad everything worked out as planned. I hope you vacation went well and wish you and your wife the best for your time overseas!

smile42
smile42
1 review Scarborough, ON

Moving Services

I hired Road Runners to move some furniture to the roadside for my elderly parents. They were polite, punctual, professional and a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely hire them again for moving services!

Thanks Smile. Happy to hear everything went off without a hitch. We'd be more than happy to help you again with whatever you may need!

More about RoadRunners Moving & Storage

We're A Different Kind Of Moving Company...

A new breed if you will. World class, award winning, thoroughbred home professionals of the finest pedigree. Since opening our doors in 2010, we've grown a lot! We've created better ways to move you. We've become faster, more efficient, and safer in everything we do. We've broadened our spectrum of services to become more valuable and cost effective for our customers. Providing you with outstanding home services is our #1 priority because, let's face it, without you there's no us!

We strive continually for recognition by our peers, families, friends, past, and future clients, as trustworthy and highly esteemed home professionals.