Moving & Storage

Reviews for RoadRunners Moving & Storage

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Hard workers!

These guys managed to get a washing machine down a very narrow flight of stairs. I had several companies attempt this and Road Runners were the only ones who could get it done with their “can do” attitude.

Hey Allison, Thanks for taking some time out to write this. Much appreciated! That washing machine was a hefty one. The fact that it wouldn't fit and had to be carried above your railings the entire way down the stairs added to the difficulty. But we got it done!!

I hope you enjoy the new machine, and if you every need anything else, don't hesitate to give us a call!

All the best

Andrea
Andrea

Local moving

Roadrunner was simply fantastic. Home reno and redecorating meant moving some large furniture from one space to another within my home, a delivery of some items to a local consignment shop, another delivery to Habitat for Humanity. The RoadRunner staff were responsive, prompt, polite, absolutely lovely, efficient in not wasting item, careful with walls, floors and such. Definitely A service. Their services were also quite reasonable and appropriate. I am a tough judge of service providers and would readily use them again.

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. It is very much appreciated. I hope we get the opportunity to work together again sometime soon.

All the best from the RoadRunners Team!

Reliable and quick movers

We had all our things stored in a basement that needed to be moved into our 3 storey townhouse. Two movers completed the job efficiently and carefully in a short 3 hours despite some items which were extremely heavy. I didn't even see them take more than a couple minutes break at a time. They worked extremely hard and I would definitely hire them again. Thank you for a smooth and stress-free move-in!

Hey!The pleasure is all ours! We're very happy to hear your move went smoothly and stress-free. If you're ever in need of a helping hand, please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Best regards

Josh G.
Josh G.

Move

Great people, were on time, worked hard and very efficiently, were transparent with expecations - will use again and recommend.

Hey Josh, That is the name of the game! Thank you for taking some time out of your day to write us a review. We appreciate you!!

All the best.

Cara
Cara

Landscaping

They came on time and were very efficient. They cleaned up my yard, mowed the lawn and removed weeds. I would recommend this company for reliable service.

Thanks so much Cara. Please let us know if you ever need help with your lawn and garden. We'd be more than happy to lend a hand.

All the best

Lennox in Toronto
Lennox in Toronto

Moving (Condo to Townhome)

Move date: Saturday June 16
There was a small hiccup to start the day with regards to truck logistics but the team had a backup plan in place and when they got to our condo, they got to work and packed the entire condo within the elevator booking period.
They wrapped all our furniture and covered our mattresses in bags for the move. When we got to our new home, each item (furniture, boxes etc) were placed into the rooms we wanted.
The team of 4 were entertaining and social which made the entire day less stressful.
I just wish i thought ahead and bought a pack of beers for them :)
Thanks again!

Hey Lennox.

Thanks for the great review! Hiccups are uncommon but they do happen from time to time. When they do, we always do everything in our power to make sure this doesn't get in the way of your move. Thank you for understanding and taking it in stride. I'm very happy we we're able to complete your move as promised.

Best regards from the RoadRunners Team!!

jess.o.hunter
jess.o.hunter

Move

Some of THE friendliest movers that I have ever had the pleasure of working with! They were punctual, careful with my furniture, and extremely efficient. I continue to recommend them to anyone that I know that is planning a move, and would definitely use their services again in future.

Thanks you so much Jess, We'll be sure to make you proud of any referral you send our way!!
All the best from the entire team!!

donnajharris
donnajharris

Moving and Storage

Beginning with the initial call, Brandon and his team were outstanding. They treated our furniture with great care, worked quickly efficiently, effectively and were terrific to deal with - and fairly priced. I definitely recommend them and we will call them again when we move next time

Thank you very much Donna. The pleasure is all ours. I look forward to our next move together!

Until then...Best regards from the RoadRunners Team!

sarahmichailidis
sarahmichailidis

Moving Services and Storage

Phenomenal work. Road Runners Moving and Storage are the best and most professional movers I've worked with. Highly recommend them!

Wow! Thank you Sarah. That is humbling and encouraging. Simply and elegantly stated by you. Thanks! We will continue and strive to leave our customers with this impression on every move!

All the best to you from the entire team at RoadRunners

Alex R.
Alex R.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Moving and Storage of a 5 bedroom house

It was a please to deal with Brendon!
We had to move all of our contents some to storage and some to temporary residents, Brendon took care of everything, the crew that came for the move, was professional, efficient and courteous! Top notch service!

Thank you!
Alex R

The pleasure was ours! Thanks for the review Alex. I hope your renovation is a success. As soon as your ready to move back it, give us a buzz. We'll be ready! All the best until then.

More about RoadRunners Moving & Storage

email:--------customerservice@runtheroad.ca
Web:---------www.runtheroad.ca
Twitter:------www.twitter.com/runtheroad_ca
I.G.:----------www.instagram.com/runtheroad_ca
Facebook:---www.facebook.com/runtheroad.ca
Linkedin:----www.linkedin.com/in/runtheroad

We're A Different Kind Of Moving Company...

A new breed if you will. World class, award winning, thoroughbred home professionals of the finest pedigree. Since opening our doors in 2010, we've grown a lot! We've created better ways to move you. We've become faster, more efficient, and safer in everything we do. We've broadened our spectrum of services to become more valuable and cost effective for our customers. Providing you with outstanding home services is our #1 priority because, let's face it, without you there's no us!

We strive continually for recognition by our peers, families, friends, past, and future clients, as trustworthy and highly esteemed home professionals.