Backyard Retreat Home & Leisure

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
2528 Bristol Circle Oakville ON L6H 5S1
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in Oakville  >  Backyard Retreat Home & Leisure
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Backyard Retreat Home & Leisure

Mel in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Chris,

Mike and I want to extend our sincere thanks to you for coming out to Waterloo last Thursday to give us the run down on our new hot tub. Your customer service has been top notch from the day we met you.

As you know, we've had several issues with our landscape project and you going the extra mile to have our hot tub up and running in a timely manner has meant a great deal to us.

We couldn't be happier with our Hydropool hot tub and we've been enjoying it every evening since you've been out.

I also want to say thanks again to the delivery guys who also went above and beyond when they delivered our hot tub.

I wouldn't hesitate to highly recommend Backyard Retreat to anyone looking for a hot tub.

Sincerely,
Melanie & Mike Duda

philh

Visited Will at Backyard Retreat after checking out five other hot tub suppliers in Oakville. I found Will to be informed and friendly without being pushy. I worked with Will to find a tub that suited my needs perfectly and I'm thrilled with the purchase. I bought the Hydropool Serenity 6000 and am in it every night. Would totally recommend the high quality of Hydropool tubs as well as Will!

Hello Phil,
Thank you for your kind review! We are happy you enjoyed your experience with us. We really appreciate you referring one of your good friends for a hot tub!

rolando r.

I am very happy with the service provided to me by Will Joki of Backyard Retreat. He explained everything that I need to know to help me decide in getting the swim spa. From my inquiry up to the time of delivery, he provided an excellent service. It has been one year since the swim spa has been delivered and I am happy that I still get the same attention whenever I need advise or information in regard to maintaining the swim spa.

I have spoken to a couple of stores before I went to Backyard Retreat, and I'm glad that I bought from them. Great buying experience!! Will be proud to recommend them to friends.

Hi Rolando,
It was a pleasure to work with you on this project for you, your daughter, and your family! We are proud to have been a part of this positive change for your family!

phardwic in Oakville, Ontario CANADA

Will and the rest of the Backyard Retreat Team at the Oakville Store were outstanding to answer all of my questions on which hot tub was most appropriate to our family. Will was very focused on our needs and not necessarily on selling us the most expensive hot tub - highly recommend the upgraded Platinum Jets package and ask for Will or Nick.
Regards
Peter and Leslie

Peter and Leslie,
Thank you for your positive feedback! We were so excited to work with your contractor to truly make a backyard retreat. It is good to hear that you're happy with the upgraded package on your Hydropool hot tub!

joseph.pitruzzella in Toronto

So grateful to Will and the entire staff for making our dream come true of owning a hot tub in Toronto! Exceptional customer service and I highly recommend to all!!

Thanks Joey,
We had a lot of fun working with you on this project! We are happy to hear we made your backyard dream come true.

jasonmorecroft
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Thanks to Will and the amazing staff on the planning of our backyard and our first time in buying a hot tub. The service and the teaching of a great product.

Hello Jason,
It was our pleasure to help you and Trish find the right hot tub to suit your hydrotherapy needs. Thank YOU for being so friendly during the whole process.

Barry

Seamless. Very knowledgable, fantastic customer service. One stop shop for pad, electrical, instal and operation instructions. Made the process easy and stress free. Would strongly recommend them to new clients interested in buying a spa.
Well done Backyard Retreat.

Job Price

Thank you, Barry! Our aim is always to make the process as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Above Ground Pool in

Our experience from beginning to end was impeccable thanks to David Hrycyna from the Brampton location. He explained everything thoroughly and made us feel comfortable as if we were family. No question was a silly question. He was very patient and offered to come to our home if need be or told us we could call any time. We would definitely recommend David and Pioneer Pools to family, friends and anybody looking for a pool. They also have tons of options to choose from. Thanks again,

The Krentens

Justin a.

-The tub was delivered on one day and the gazebo on another. Everyone was so professional and polite yet they were also friendly and happy.
When we were shopping around for our tub, Bjorn (from Backyard Retreat) made a great first impression. We appreciated his honesty and he was not pushy at all. He made us feel comfortable and explained everything to us. He is an expert and yet he explained everything in an easy flow. We shopped around for about a month before we made our decision to buy; Bjorn made it easy. He asked us what our budget was and what bells and whistles we needed with this tub. We told him and he gave it to us. When we needed a jet repaired it was changed quickly. Bjorn is a man of his word and he took care of us. We love our hydropool and we use it almost everyday. "Thank you Backyard Retreat Home and Leisure; we are so happy to have made this purchase."

Job Price

Thank you Justin! I appreciate the kind words. You and Mary were a pleasure to work with. We really appreciate your business. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you and the family going forward. Enjoy! :)

More about Backyard Retreat Home & Leisure

Have you ever had daydreams about ending your hectic day by coming home to a relaxing and soothing environment? At Backyard Retreat Home and Leisure, our goal is for you to look no further than your own backyard for the perfect getaway. We offer the highest quality products and services on the market today. We are proud suppliers of Canada’s leading brands of hot tubs, swim spas, pools, patio furniture, BBQ’s and outdoor living products. Stop into one of our showrooms today where our expert team will gladly get you into the backyard of your dreams at an affordable price. We are your One-Stop-Shop to make your dreams a reality and our customer’s satisfaction is our number one goal!