Backyard Retreat Home & Leisure

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
2528 Bristol Circle Oakville ON L6H 5S1
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in Mississauga  >  Backyard Retreat Home & Leisure

Reviews for Backyard Retreat Home & Leisure

1 review Milton, ON

Chris worked with me to find a solution within my budget. He was very helpful in start up and is there if I have any questions or issues.
So far I’m loving my new hot tub!

Hi there,

I glad you are enjoying your new tub. Let me know if we can be of assistance going forward.

Enjoy!

Chris

nancy_allan
1 review Milton, ON

Will our sales rep was very knowledgeable and helpful with the purchase of our swim spa. He was able to answer all questions we had. He took time to visit our home and take us through the Maintenance of our swim spa when it was installed .

We appreciate the positive feedback about your experience with Backyard Retreat. Enjoy your new Hydropool swim spa!

J&A T.

Will and his team where a pleasure to work with from quote through to post-delivery service. Thorough professionals, providing helpful advice and never pressuring to make a sale. They come highly recommended.

Hi Justin,

It’s always a pleasure when working together with clients like you & Amanda.  We hope your family enjoys the new Hydropool hot tub for many years.  If you ever need anything don’t hesitate to call us.  On behalf of Backyard Retreat Oakville, I thank you for your honest and positive review.

Cheers,

church70
1 review Milton, ON

Great job fair price very satisfied went above and beyond the initial quote With small little things at no extra charge

Thanks so much for the review. We hope that the project turned out the way you liked. Enjoy!

M. D.
1 review Milton, ON

Bjorn Wilmot and his team provided us with “no pressure” sales advice and unmatched prices.

They walked us through the entire process from walk in to delivery to after care.

Glad that we were able to assist you in your purchase and make the process as easy as possible. Enjoy!

bmilbury
1 review Burlington, ON

The work was done on time and to my satisfaction. At the time of installation a representative from the store was present to ensure everything was done correctly.

Hi Brian,

We enjoyed partnering with you and your contractor to help make your dream backyard a reality.  I hope you enjoy your new Hydropool hot tub for many years to come.

Ana

Bjorn & Bob (Electrician ) were amazing, excellent customer service and true to their word. Overall experience was right on schedule and smooth from start to finish.
Definitely will recommend to family and friend.

Hi Ana,

Thank you for purchasing from Backyard Retreat. We are glad that we were able to provide you with the level of customer service that you deserve! I'm happy to hear that your daughter enjoyed it so much. I am sure that you and the rest of the family will enjoy it as well. Let us know if you need anything at all.

Take Care!

Bjorn

Lucy

In June 2017, I purchased a Serenity Hot Tub from Backyard Retreat in Oakville. With the advice and guidance from Will, the process was very smooth. Went to the store several times and never once felt pressured. I finally decided to get a hot tub and it was the best decision for my family. Will at Backyard Retreat made sure we were well taken care of and he made sure the installation process went smooth. It is without hesitation that I would fully recommend Backyard Retreat Home and Leisure. The process from purchase to installation was impressive. Will then personally came out to my home to ensure that I was fully aware on how to operate my new hot tub. Customer Service at this location is 100%. I am a very happy customer!!!! Love my hot tub! It is a comfort to know that you can call Will for advice and he is always very happy to help out. Thank you Backyard Retreat.

Hi Lucy,

Thank you for your kind and honest words about your experience with us. You were a pleasure to work with from the beginning and it's great to see the smile on your face when you talk about your new hot tub. We really appreciate the referrals you've sent our way! If you ever need anything don't hesitate to call me.

psallan
1 review Milton, ON

Installing a pool was a new learning experience which Bjorn and Tom made enjoyable. The entire process from start to finish went as planned with great professionalism.
We would highly recommend Backyard Retreat of you are thinking of installing a pool on your property. We are extremely happy with our pool!

We are so glad that this experience was enjoyable for you and your family. The project turned out great! You guys were so easy to work with which made our jobs that much more enjoyable. Thank you for the kind words and we appreciate your business. All the best!

Bjorn

More about Backyard Retreat Home & Leisure

Have you ever had daydreams about ending your hectic day by coming home to a relaxing and soothing environment? At Backyard Retreat Home and Leisure, our goal is for you to look no further than your own backyard for the perfect getaway. We offer the highest quality products and services on the market today. We are proud suppliers of Canada’s leading brands of hot tubs, swim spas, pools, patio furniture, BBQ’s and outdoor living products. Stop into one of our showrooms today where our expert team will gladly get you into the backyard of your dreams at an affordable price. We are your One-Stop-Shop to make your dreams a reality and our customer’s satisfaction is our number one goal!