Backyard Retreat Home & Leisure

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
2528 Bristol Circle Oakville ON L6H 5S1
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in Mississauga  >  Backyard Retreat Home & Leisure
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Backyard Retreat Home & Leisure

bmilbury
1 review Burlington, ON

The work was done on time and to my satisfaction. At the time of installation a representative from the store was present to ensure everything was done correctly.

Hi Brian,

We enjoyed partnering with you and your contractor to help make your dream backyard a reality.  I hope you enjoy your new Hydropool hot tub for many years to come.

Will

Ana

Bjorn & Bob (Electrician ) were amazing, excellent customer service and true to their word. Overall experience was right on schedule and smooth from start to finish.
Definitely will recommend to family and friend.

Hi Ana,

Thank you for purchasing from Backyard Retreat. We are glad that we were able to provide you with the level of customer service that you deserve! I'm happy to hear that your daughter enjoyed it so much. I am sure that you and the rest of the family will enjoy it as well. Let us know if you need anything at all.

Take Care!

Bjorn

Lucy

In June 2017, I purchased a Serenity Hot Tub from Backyard Retreat in Oakville. With the advice and guidance from Will, the process was very smooth. Went to the store several times and never once felt pressured. I finally decided to get a hot tub and it was the best decision for my family. Will at Backyard Retreat made sure we were well taken care of and he made sure the installation process went smooth. It is without hesitation that I would fully recommend Backyard Retreat Home and Leisure. The process from purchase to installation was impressive. Will then personally came out to my home to ensure that I was fully aware on how to operate my new hot tub. Customer Service at this location is 100%. I am a very happy customer!!!! Love my hot tub! It is a comfort to know that you can call Will for advice and he is always very happy to help out. Thank you Backyard Retreat.

Hi Lucy,

Thank you for your kind and honest words about your experience with us. You were a pleasure to work with from the beginning and it's great to see the smile on your face when you talk about your new hot tub. We really appreciate the referrals you've sent our way! If you ever need anything don't hesitate to call me.

Will

psallan
1 review Milton, ON

Installing a pool was a new learning experience which Bjorn and Tom made enjoyable. The entire process from start to finish went as planned with great professionalism.
We would highly recommend Backyard Retreat of you are thinking of installing a pool on your property. We are extremely happy with our pool!

Job Price

We are so glad that this experience was enjoyable for you and your family. The project turned out great! You guys were so easy to work with which made our jobs that much more enjoyable. Thank you for the kind words and we appreciate your business. All the best!

Bjorn

Mel in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Chris,

Mike and I want to extend our sincere thanks to you for coming out to Waterloo last Thursday to give us the run down on our new hot tub. Your customer service has been top notch from the day we met you.

As you know, we've had several issues with our landscape project and you going the extra mile to have our hot tub up and running in a timely manner has meant a great deal to us.

We couldn't be happier with our Hydropool hot tub and we've been enjoying it every evening since you've been out.

I also want to say thanks again to the delivery guys who also went above and beyond when they delivered our hot tub.

I wouldn't hesitate to highly recommend Backyard Retreat to anyone looking for a hot tub.

Sincerely,
Melanie & Mike Duda

Hi Mel,

Thank you for the kind words! We take a great deal of pride in our customer service. It is always a goal of ours to simplify the process for all of our customers. It makes things easier when working with such a wonderful family such as yours :) Glad you are enjoying the hot tub. Do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do to enhance your experience.

Chris

philh

Visited Will at Backyard Retreat after checking out five other hot tub suppliers in Oakville. I found Will to be informed and friendly without being pushy. I worked with Will to find a tub that suited my needs perfectly and I'm thrilled with the purchase. I bought the Hydropool Serenity 6000 and am in it every night. Would totally recommend the high quality of Hydropool tubs as well as Will!

Hello Phil,
Thank you for your kind review! We are happy you enjoyed your experience with us. We really appreciate you referring one of your good friends for a hot tub!

rolando r.

I am very happy with the service provided to me by Will Joki of Backyard Retreat. He explained everything that I need to know to help me decide in getting the swim spa. From my inquiry up to the time of delivery, he provided an excellent service. It has been one year since the swim spa has been delivered and I am happy that I still get the same attention whenever I need advise or information in regard to maintaining the swim spa.

I have spoken to a couple of stores before I went to Backyard Retreat, and I'm glad that I bought from them. Great buying experience!! Will be proud to recommend them to friends.

Hi Rolando,
It was a pleasure to work with you on this project for you, your daughter, and your family! We are proud to have been a part of this positive change for your family!

phardwic in Oakville, Ontario CANADA

Will and the rest of the Backyard Retreat Team at the Oakville Store were outstanding to answer all of my questions on which hot tub was most appropriate to our family. Will was very focused on our needs and not necessarily on selling us the most expensive hot tub - highly recommend the upgraded Platinum Jets package and ask for Will or Nick.
Regards
Peter and Leslie

Peter and Leslie,
Thank you for your positive feedback! We were so excited to work with your contractor to truly make a backyard retreat. It is good to hear that you're happy with the upgraded package on your Hydropool hot tub!

joseph.pitruzzella in Toronto

So grateful to Will and the entire staff for making our dream come true of owning a hot tub in Toronto! Exceptional customer service and I highly recommend to all!!

Thanks Joey,
We had a lot of fun working with you on this project! We are happy to hear we made your backyard dream come true.

More about Backyard Retreat Home & Leisure

Have you ever had daydreams about ending your hectic day by coming home to a relaxing and soothing environment? At Backyard Retreat Home and Leisure, our goal is for you to look no further than your own backyard for the perfect getaway. We offer the highest quality products and services on the market today. We are proud suppliers of Canada’s leading brands of hot tubs, swim spas, pools, patio furniture, BBQ’s and outdoor living products. Stop into one of our showrooms today where our expert team will gladly get you into the backyard of your dreams at an affordable price. We are your One-Stop-Shop to make your dreams a reality and our customer’s satisfaction is our number one goal!