MDPA Construction

Reviews for MDPA Construction

LM from Mississauga
LM from Mississauga

Nice customer service

They came to install new faucets, fix clogged drain, fix cabinet doors and to install quarter rounds for baseboards. It was a pleasure meeting them.

Thank you for the review, much appreciated

Alec in Toronto
Alec in Toronto

Full outdoor renovation

Outdoor landscaping, fencing and garden beds built.

Spectacular result and very quick to complete the project. Professional and punctual team.

lnfavs
lnfavs

Condo Kitchen Renovation

I decided to remove a wall that separated my kitchen and dining room, reposition the pot lights, and to expand the kitchen space by adding a peninsula. MDPA was professional and knowledgeable about how to make the space work for me, while adhering to all condo regulations/permit needs. They communicated with me during all steps of the project, and helped me to decide on the peninsula finishes (colour of the cabinet doors, colour of the granite countertop, etc.). I would highly recommend MDPA to friends and family, and will be hiring them again for my next home renovation.

Thank you for the review, we hope your enjoying your new space.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

The Party pit/Outdoor fire pit

I was inspired by something I saw on tv for adding more outdoor entertainment space in my backyard. Paul was patient as I described my vision and helped tremendously in deciding what would work best in the space. I am so thrilled to have MDPA complete the job so quickly, even working on the very hot summer days to stay on track.

Thank you for the review we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Janice in Toronto
Janice in Toronto

Fence installation

Paul and Mike did the back part of my large property last year and this year, because they had done such a good job, I decided to have the sides and the front done this year.
They were very prompt in responding to me and were able to give me an estimate of when it could be done. They arrived on Friday and worked the whole weekend completing the fence. I appreciated that there were no long absences .
They worked carefully around my many shrubs that had lined my original fence.They are both very pleasant and took care to save some of my original fence for me as I requested for some other projects.They also completed a surpricse on my gate that I appreciated very much

Josette in Mississauga
Josette in Mississauga

Fence Build

MDPA is an amazing company to work with, very professional. We hired Michael to build a fence in our backyard, and we are very happy with the finished product. The installation was quick and efficient, and the space was cleaned up perfectly at the end. The quality is fantastic, and the pricing was fair and reasonable. The fence has truly transformed our backyard!

Matt in Toronto
Matt in Toronto

Deck build

Hired MDPA to build my backyard deck.

The work was done over the course of a few days. The quality/workmanship of the deck was top notch, no shortcuts were taken, and the price was fair.

My wife and I love our new deck, and will definitely be calling them back for future projects going forward. Thanks MDPA!

mpanno1 in EAST YORK
mpanno1 in EAST YORK

Backyard Renovation - New Deck, Fence, Lawn & More!

Michael, Paul and the team did an unbelievable job on our backyard. They worked extremely hard to get the entire project done in just 3 days and finished everything within budget. I would highly recommend MDPA Construction for any home renovation project.

Thank you for review Mike.

More about MDPA Construction

MDPA provides Renovation, Remodeling and Landscaping services for your home or business needs. We take pride in providing the highest quality of workmanship, reliable services that you can trust to last, and an innovative approach that will transform your ideas into reality. Our goal is to provide you with a service that will enhance your space and your lifestyle.

Residential - Whether it is a whole home renovation or small room transformation we can help transform your ideas into reality.

Commercial - Looking to start a small business or update your current space. Let us show you what’s possible with your business dream.

Landscape - Your outside space should be a inviting reflection of what is to come when that front door opens. We can help you achieve this.