Avanti Landscaping And Construction

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Avanti Landscaping And Construction

Monolite  from Etobicoke
Monolite from Etobicoke

Heated driveway, terrace, retaining walls

I hired Avanti last fall. Job was done on time, nice and clean candidate whatever leftovers were lest to polish work they come this year without any remaining. Great job, on time and excellent service.

Hi Monolite,
We appreciate your review. It was a pleasure to work with you.

waterproofing and deck

Avanti came highly recommended as they did work for my friends commercial property. This company is very professional and efficient. work was done in a very efficient manner and site was kept safe and clean at all times. We are very happy with the work done.

looking forward to have avanti do our front yard later this summer

Thank you for the review! We are looking forward to work with you too this summer!

koshuchman in Oshawa
koshuchman in Oshawa

Landscape for front yard and driveways

Very professional team, very efficient and reliable. We had a tight timeline on this project and Edward and his crew delivered the project even earlier than expected. Great service, Edward is very responsive for any question. The results are amazing, we are really happy with our choice of a landscaping professionals, thank you guys for everything.

Hi Koshuchman,

Thank you for taking your time to write this. We are very happy that you are satisfied with the results!

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Fence Repair

I hired Avanti to replace a broken fence post that required new concrete to be poured. Eduard was very quick to respond and easy to talk to over the phone. I appreciated not feeling rushed despite having a small repair job. His crew performed the repair during the day while I was at work and when I returned home, I was very happy with the repair and how clean the work site was left. Thanks Eduard and crew!

Hi David,
Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you too!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

After sale service

We found Eduard on another site, and asked him to come take a look at what we required. He stuck to his word, and came that evening when he finished up.
Despite the size of the work required, he serviced us with the same attention as if it were a $200k job.
He was prompt, efficient, professional, attentive and extremely pleasant to deal with.
My only complaint was that I hadn’t met him sooner on in our landscaping project.
A few months into winter, one of the lights he installed went out, and we emailed him to attend to it and he replied immediately, unlike other contractors. Now we’re just awaiting warmer weather for him to come attend to it.

Thank you very much. we will be back to take a look at the light shortly.

lidiako22
lidiako22

Deck and waterproofing

Avanti was great! We had an issue with water coming into the house through the back wall. they fixed the foundation problem and rebuilt our deck. we are very happy that there is no more leaking into our basement and we are excited to use our new deck in the summer. Right from the start we got a good feeling about Eduard and his crew. They were professional and prompt.
would definitely recommend them

Thank You! we are glad that you are satisfied with our services. all the best to you

Marat in Orangeville
Marat in Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

Front of the house

Avanti did an awesome job. we recently moved in into an older house which had a very outdated front yard. Eduard came recommended by our family friend. We felt comfortable since our first appointment as Eduard knew his stuff and made great suggestions. His crew was prompt and delivered high quality professional work. now we have a beautiful wide driveway with lighting and new steps. Very pleased with the result and customer service. would hire them again!

Thank you Marat!

Jason
Jason

Fence

The guys were great, came on time and put up a solid product. I even had an issue with something my neighbor didn't like on his side of the fence and it was taken care of in a very timely manner. Would definitely recommend! Good job!

thank you Jason!

Julie
Julie
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Composite deck

Great company great work. we have hired Avanti to do our redo our deck, which was outdated and started to rot. Eduard came up with a creative design and helped us pick out all materials. the crew was very professional and everything was done in a timely manner. We love our new deck! Would definitely recommend Avanti Landscaping to anyone!

thank you Julie!

Dana
Dana

New interlock on front walkway and parking pad - and irrigation system

Amazing job!!! Eduard and his team were meticulous and incredibly hard workers. My downtown heritage home can be a challenge to work on - because the frontage, footprint, and street is so narrow. They managed to make working on it look easy (when I know it was not!). The site was always kept clean and tidy and they really went out of their way to not disturb my garden beds (NOT EASY WHEN THERE IS NO ROOM). They cut no corners and quality was very evident from the start. End result is very beautiful, elegant, and practical (it will stay beautiful with minimal effort). Eduard has a great eye for esthetics and design - and always consulted me to make sure we were aligned (but in the end his gut feel was so spot on that if I hadn't been able to comment it wouldn't have mattered). I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend, especially if you are like me and have become very fearful of renovations. They have restored my faith that a there still are companies that pride themselves in high quality work, and truly care about the best possible outcome. THANK YOU Eduard and team!

NOTE: this was also my first time using Homestars to actually find renovator - instead of just using Homestars to check reviews, etc. WORKED OUT SO WELL!

Dana thank you very much for the kind of works. it means a lot to us when professionalism and quality work is valued! it was an interesting project to work on indeed. we are very pleased with the result!

More about Avanti Landscaping And Construction

Avanti Landscaping is a Rapidly growing construction company who specializes in landscape construction. We have been proudly serving GTA for over 10 years and have left hundreds of satisfied costumers.

Our approach is very simple: we work hard to keep our clients happy. We have a unique relationship with each client as needs vary.

Our crews are highly experienced and work in a professional and safe manner.

Although our journey began with basic landscaping and interlocking projects, we have added multiple services throughout years.

As of today our services include but not limited to:
-landscape design
-interlocking paver driveways and walkways
-custom decks, pergolas and fences
-asphalt,interlock and wood repair work
-deck and driveways rehabilitation services
-concrete work
-asphalt paving
-sodding and planting
-irrigation and lighting systems
-natural stone work
-excavation, demolition and grading services
-foundation repair services