Avanti Landscaping And Construction

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Vaughan ON L4L 8H9
HomeStars  >  Concrete Contractors in Vaughan  >  Avanti Landscaping And Construction

Reviews for Avanti Landscaping And Construction

lombart78
lombart78

Interloock,backyard,etc

Avanti Landscaping And Construction
Vaughan
L4L 8H9

I would like to express that the guys did a very good job at my place in Thornhill.
Backyard,line between the houses and the interlock were done at no time!The qualify of work aaa rating.Edyard and Ivan and their workers were very communicable and the responsible.If we got any questions everything was resolved at the spot and without any stress!
I would recomend the company and the owner to everybody who wish to do stone work and landscaping work.

Hi Paul. thank you for taking time to provide us with feedback. it was a pleasure working at your residence. thank you for choosing us

NE
NE

Landscaping

Removed and cleared out overgrown shrubs, planted new garden with cedars, and assorted plants. Finished patio edging and stone work and prepared and planted sod. Excellent work from start to finish. Fast! Beautiful results. Would highly recommend and use them again if additional work ever needed

Thank you Nancy!

Iryna
Iryna

deck, walkways and new grass.

Our friend recommended Avanti for our backyard project. Eduard showed up the next day and spent quite a bit of time with us to understand our needs. The next day he emailed us a few options of how to transform our backkyard with different spending options as well. We chose to go with composite deck, walkway and new sod. Avanti crew showed up in 3 weeks as promised. Job was done in 5 days and everything was left clean and tidy. the crew was very professional and hardworking. This year we consider hiring them for our front yard.

Thank you Iryna. Looking forward to work with you again!

Dens220 in Vaughan
Dens220 in Vaughan

Retaining wall

I was looking for someone to build retaining wall at front of my house.My friend referred guys from Avanti to me.Honestly,it was pleasure for me to work with you guys.
After phone conversation Ivan came to our house and took measurements.As we discussed, guys came next week and did the job in one day.
All i can say 10/10.

Thank you. please doing business with you!

Alex from Toronto
Alex from Toronto

backyard renovation

I hired Avanti to do our back yard last summer. We bought a new house and our backyard was old and outdates mess with random patches of grass. Avanti crew got rid of the weeds, old patio stones and old drck stairs. New patio was installed along with new wooden steps. they finished it off with brand new sod and flower beds. Extended out patio. Everything looks neat and stylishm. Very fast and good service. Eduard was very nice, he followed up with us few weeks later after everything was done. we love our backyard now. drfinitwly would work with Avanti again. Good quality work and amazing customer service.

1 review Saint John, NB

Front yard makeover

I have contacted Avanti last spring to take a look at my front yard. Eduard came on site the next day and helped me decide what we could with our rotten retaining wall and chipped concrete.
I was very impressed with their work and professionalism.
The job was fairly price, on time and we did not have any difficulties understanding each other.
I would certainly recommend Avanti to my friends and would use their services in the future!

thank you for choosing us!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Fence around my house

I had been looking for someone to change my old fence around my house. I gave such wonderful opportunity for Ivan because he gave me pretty much fair price. He came with 2 other guys and prepared everything. In a couple of days job was done.
Great customer service, great quality of work and a competitive price, thank you so much guys.

Thank you very much!

Smelt in Markham
Smelt in Markham
1 review Terrebonne, QC

Deck renovation

Great service, Eduard had great suggestions and his crew did an awesome job. I had a old deck where section was rotting away. I wanted to replace the sitting area with something more permanent and Avanti designed and built exactly what I was hoping for.

thank you for choosing us!

More about Avanti Landscaping And Construction

Avanti Landscaping is a radially growing construction company who specializes in landscape construction. We have been proudly serving GTA for over 7 years and have left hundreds of satisfied costumers.

Our approach is very simple: we work hard to keep our clients happy. We have a unique relationship with each client as needs vary.

Our crews are highly experienced and work in a professional and safe manner.

Although our journey began with basic landscaping and interlocking projects, we have added multiple services throughout years.

As of today our services include but not limited to:
-landscape design
-interlocking paver driveways and walkways
-custom decks, pergolas and fences
-asphalt,interlock and wood repair work
-deck and driveways rehabilitation services
-concrete work
-asphalt paving
-sodding and planting
-irrigation and lighting systems
-natural stone work
-excavation, demolition and grading services
-foundation repair services