North Tech Windows And Doors Inc

North Tech Windows And Doors Inc

Reviews for North Tech Windows And Doors Inc

2 reviews , AB

New doors

NorthTech did our front door, our back door and our garage door. The doors are steel and look awesome!

$6,000 and we are very pleased!

Thank you Colleen for the kind words. We are very pleased you like the new doors and hope you enjoy them for many years to come. Have a nice day!

May from Marwayne
May from Marwayne
1 review Marwayne, AB

Awesome job.

I had 6 windows replaced, 1 big picture window in the living room and 5 other windows. NorthTech said the price
of $9,000. and I gave a deposit, at the end of the job I paid the rest. I am very happy with my beautiful new windows.
The windows are awesome. The guys cleaned everything up when they were done and they did a super job, I highly
recommend NorthTech.

Thank you very much May for your feedback. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we hope you enjoy your new windows for many years to come!

Clodette Croteau  from Bonnyville
Clodette Croteau from Bonnyville
2 reviews Bonnyville, AB

New windows

I would definitely recommend Northtech Windows and Doors. We had 11 windows in total, two 5 bows in the living room
and one in the dining room. They look great! They showed us different windows and helped us pick out what would look best in our place. They showed us sample windows and windows that heat and cold could penetrate. We have no complaints and the price was quite reasonable and on quote.

Thank you Clodette for this great review. We are pleased to hear you like our services and I know just recently you placed an order with us for some more windows. We really appreciate your business and hope to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.

2 reviews , AB

Doors

NorthTech did our front door and our back door and our garage door. The doors are steel and look awesome!
I would highly recommend NorthTech windows and doors. They sent a rep to our house initially, and he was very knowledgeable and helped us pick the style and colour of the doors that would look best. The job cost $6,000 and we are very pleased!

Thank you for your business! It was great dealing with you. Enjoy the new doors!

Verified Private User from Millet
Verified Private User from Millet
1 review Millet, AB

Glass patio doors and window

NorthTech windows and doors did my glass patio doors and a big window in my hallway. I am very satisfied with the job they
did.

The outside framing of the windows looks great. I would recommend them as they really know what they're doing and
clean up everything when they are done, just like they said they would.

I am having them back again within the month to do
more windows.

Thank you for the kind words. Enjoy your new windows and doors!

Larry from Barrhead
Larry from Barrhead
1 review Barrhead, AB

New doors and windows

I would recommend Northtech as they replaced my patio door, front door and 10 windows in our house. They told us $10,000 and that's what it was. The 2 guys were here at 8 am until 8 pm and it took them a few extra days as the house is old. The owner came out a few times to help with solutions for the challenges of uninstalling patio doors in an old home. I am very pleased with the work done and it looks great. The only problem I have is that the kitchen window probably needs insulation as there was frost in it, however that could be because it's an old house. Also, the front door is chipping which would be from the manufacturer. I called Alex and spoke with him and also someone at the front desk 2 weeks ago and am waiting to hear back with a date when they're coming t fix it. I am pleased though, they did a great job and it looks good. I just want those couple of issues looked after.

Thank you Larry! It was our pleasure installing new windows and doors in your house. We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new windows and doors for years to come.

rpshippit
rpshippit
1 review Edmonton, AB

Front living room

Salesman was great new his product, liked that. The installation was done quickly and cleaned up great after themselves

Thank you very much! We appreciate your business. Enjoy your new window!

Richard Brown  from Vancouver West
Richard Brown from Vancouver West
1 review Mac Tier, ON

Installed the Windows in my front

I was really happy with North Tech's work as they did really good work. They installed my living room windows and in the front of my house. I found them because they came to my door. I had an excellent experience with North Tech!

Thank you very much Richard! It was a pleasure working with you. We are always happy to hear that a customer had an enjoyable experience with our company!

Kris Raabel from Hinton
Kris Raabel from Hinton
1 review Hinton, AB

Installation

I am very happy with the service done by NorthTech Windows and Doors! They were a little late than the estimated time. But they did have a very valid excuse so we did wait longer for them. We only did half of the job and we will probably get them to do the other half! Around this time we were getting calls from out of town companies and wanted to compare everything with the in town companies and if they had these particular windows we wanted. When we spoke to North Tech they had them!

Thank you Kris for your kind feedback. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. It will be our pleasure to replace the second half of the windows in your home. Please contact us at your earliest convenience and we will be glad to schedule your free estimate!

Clodette Croteau  from Bonnyville
Clodette Croteau from Bonnyville
2 reviews Bonnyville, AB

Windows

North Tech Windows and Doors installed two big bay windows and did an awesome job. They were very good and professional. They always cleaned up after themselves. I found out about this company because they came to our front door!

Thank you very much for the kind words. We truly appreciate your business and hope you enjoy the new windows for many years to come!

More about North Tech Windows And Doors Inc

NorthTech specializes in selling and installing the highest quality 100% lead-free uPVC windows with double glazed glass panes and steel/fibreglass doors for clients in Edmonton and the surrounding area. All our windows are made from steel reinforced vinyl making them durable and strong. With the added strength, you can be assured of their longevity even in the rough Canadian weather. Come rain or frost, your windows and doors will hold good for many years to come.

Our doors and windows are energy efficient, and each product has passed the energy rating test to help conserve energy and reduce your expenditure. Invest in energy star rated products from our huge collection of doors and windows to reduce 10-25% of your heating and cooling bills. Certified by Energy Star and BBB, our products help energy loss in winters and gain in the warmer months.