NorthTech Windows And Doors Inc

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
101-18130 105 Ave NW Edmonton AB T5S 2T4
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Edmonton  >  NorthTech Windows And Doors Inc

Reviews for NorthTech Windows And Doors Inc

Paul M. from Kitscoty area in Edmonton
Paul M. from Kitscoty area in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Replacement Windows

We recently had a bay window, 5 sliders, a casement and an awning window replaced in our home. Alex the operations representative was a pleasure to work with and was knowledgeable on our window options. The bay window was smaller than the original (my choice) so framing was involved. Samir the installer and his helper were friendly and did an excellent job on all the windows, we are very pleased with the finished job. They also did a great job in clean up of the old windows. I would recommend this company and will use them again when we replace the windows in our sunroom.

Sschram
Sschram
1 review Edson, AB

Exterior doors

Good work on door install. Very friendly installers. Only complaint would be that they were a little messy with the spray foam insulation, which was a pain to get off the vinyl siding. Otherwise very pleased with the work.

waterslaverne3
waterslaverne3
1 review Stony Plain, AB

Replace 2 doors and 3 basement windows

Very happy with work. Friendly professional installers cleaned everything after install. Great experience from first contact and contract completion with great price to install all went as first explained.

Michelle in Olds
Michelle in Olds
1 review Olds, AB

No communication

Update:
Or windows are installed and they look great. I would still say they need to be a bit better on communication. No complaints on the installers. It took longer than anticipated but they did not rush to complete.
Original review
We were in the market to add a window and replace some existing ones. The sales person was very professional but after we ordered the windows it went a little south.
We had to find our own contractor for concrete cutting to enlarge our windows because even though the flyer said they did that, they don't.
We had to dig our own window wells but no one would tell me the header size so I am not even sure if we dug the right depth.
We finally got an install date and time and I'm sitting here an hour past when they said they would be here and no one is here. No call or text or email to let us know the delay.
Wish the was more communication so I feel like I have no idea what is going on.

Dwight
Dwight
1 review Bonnyville, AB

new windows and doors

the guys were excellent and very knowledgeable in their job! It was great to have them install the widows and doors and would recommend them for any other job!

Thank you Dwight for the positive feedback. We are glad you chose Northtech for your windows and doors replacement project! Please do not hesitate to contact us in the future.

Laura in Vulcan
Laura in Vulcan
1 review Thorsby, AB

Windows and doors

I hired Northtec windows and doors to replace my double front doors and large bathroom window.

The sales guy was excellent. Knew his business and his windows- was honest and upfront - did not try to upsell me on products I didn't need. Paid my deposit Sept 25th.

I chased them around for weeks attempting to have them out to measure but no one was "available" or the "scheduling manager" had to contact me. I called 4 times before they booked me in. No one ever called me back. After that I heard nothing- I finally called again for my installation date and received a date of Dec 19th for delivery- they'll install sometime after the holiday. That puts me at 13 weeks waiting for my 6-8 week install date. I have not received any compensation or even a sorry for the delay.... Not impressed at all.

Hello Laura, thank you for your feedback. I'd like to sincerely apologize for the delay in delivering the two windows and one door to your home. There was very high demand for installations during the late fall of last year as everyone was rushing to get things done before the winter came and we had to clear up the backlog of all the work orders. When the installation was complete, we did provide you with a discount because of the delays. I hope that you are enjoying your windows and front door and please do not hesitate to contact Northtech for all your future projects.

2 reviews , AB

New doors

NorthTech did our front door, our back door and our garage door. The doors are steel and look awesome!

$6,000 and we are very pleased!

Thank you Colleen for the kind words. We are very pleased you like the new doors and hope you enjoy them for many years to come. Have a nice day!

May from Marwayne
May from Marwayne
1 review Marwayne, AB

Awesome job.

I had 6 windows replaced, 1 big picture window in the living room and 5 other windows. NorthTech said the price
of $9,000. and I gave a deposit, at the end of the job I paid the rest. I am very happy with my beautiful new windows.
The windows are awesome. The guys cleaned everything up when they were done and they did a super job, I highly
recommend NorthTech.

Thank you very much May for your feedback. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we hope you enjoy your new windows for many years to come!

Clodette Croteau  from Bonnyville
Clodette Croteau from Bonnyville
2 reviews Bonnyville, AB

New windows

I would definitely recommend Northtech Windows and Doors. We had 11 windows in total, two 5 bows in the living room
and one in the dining room. They look great! They showed us different windows and helped us pick out what would look best in our place. They showed us sample windows and windows that heat and cold could penetrate. We have no complaints and the price was quite reasonable and on quote.

Thank you Clodette for this great review. We are pleased to hear you like our services and I know just recently you placed an order with us for some more windows. We really appreciate your business and hope to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.

2 reviews , AB

Doors

NorthTech did our front door and our back door and our garage door. The doors are steel and look awesome!
I would highly recommend NorthTech windows and doors. They sent a rep to our house initially, and he was very knowledgeable and helped us pick the style and colour of the doors that would look best. The job cost $6,000 and we are very pleased!

Thank you for your business! It was great dealing with you. Enjoy the new doors!

More about NorthTech Windows And Doors Inc

NorthTech specializes in selling and installing the highest quality 100% lead-free uPVC windows with double glazed glass panes and steel/fibreglass doors for clients in Edmonton and the surrounding area. All our windows are made from steel reinforced vinyl making them durable and strong. With the added strength, you can be assured of their longevity even in the rough Canadian weather. Come rain or frost, your windows and doors will hold good for many years to come.

Our doors and windows are energy efficient, and each product has passed the energy rating test to help conserve energy and reduce your expenditure. Invest in energy star rated products from our huge collection of doors and windows to reduce 10-25% of your heating and cooling bills. Certified by Energy Star and BBB, our products help energy loss in winters and gain in the warmer months.