Trust Build

Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Trust Build

Complete Window Replacement

It gives me great pleasure to write a review for Trust Build.
Choosing Trust Build was easy, they had completed a job in my neighbourhood that was beautifully done, the front door was stunning. I approached the home owner and asked for the company contact information.
We arranged for leon to come for a consult, and he took his time to discuss all of our options. We were replacing all windows and two doors. Leon was professional, courteous and most importantly very knowledgeable about this industry. He wasn't just looking to make a sale, he truly cared about his clients. His skillset and 15+ years of experience was very evident.
Our job was completed within the timelines discussed and with the current unpredictable times we were extremely impressed with this. The installation team Dima, Vova and Sash adhered to all the current COVID protocols, they were polite, courteous and most importantly respectful to our home. All areas were covered and clean up at the end of each day was impeccable. They were an amazing hard working team with a incredible work ethic, Just good honest people. They were also very accommodating to the three people who were working from home.
Upon completion, Leon did a thorough inspection and readily called upon his team to revisit even the smallest details that did not meet his standard. I can wholeheartedly recommended Trust Build for quality workmanship, professionalism and completing projects in the timelines discussed.
We have many friends neighbours and even strangers comment on our windows and new door. I look forward to recommending this company to family and friends. Thank You once again Leon Dema, Vova and Sash.

Dear Private User. We would like to thank you for taking your time and sharing with community experience you had with our company. We are absolutely thrilled and excited, that we were able to meet your requirements. We are looking forward to serving you, your family and your friends. Please stay safe, Team of Trust Build Windows and Doors.

Bernardo
Bernardo

Windows replacement - All windows

The whole project was very good. Since the first step to the end to have all windows replaced
Great service, great quality
We are very happy and also the cost was very competitive

Dear Bernardo. Thank you so much for your review. Looking forward to serve you in the future, team of Trust Build Windows and Doors

EE
EE

New front door and patio door

I hired Trust Build Windows & Doors to replace my dated front door and patio door.
I received quotes from 5 companies and felt that these guys were going to do the best job.

Leon was a pleasure to deal with.

Very happy with the decision as the doors came out beautiful and were installed perfectly and as promised.

Being in the housing business I have dealt with many different trades. These guys are keepers.

Would happily recommend them to all friends and family. Thanks Leon and Trust Build!

Dear EE. Thank you so much for your review. Looking forward to serve you in the future, team of Trust Build Windows and Doors

Payam in Toronto
Payam in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

4 exterior doors and 27 windows

I met with 4 different window companies, Leon made me feel the most comfortable and his pricing was extremely aggressive to earn out business.

We did 4 doors exterior doors and 27 windows.

There was a couple issues during install, Leon told me right away and had the issues fixed within a week. I probably wouldn’t have even noticed, but he was extremely straightforward

Hello Payam. Thank you for your kind comments. We are truly appreciate your review and shall you need our assistance in your future projects, please get in touch with us anytime. Thank you, team of Trust Build Windows and Doors.

Justin in Toronto
Justin in Toronto

My windows

The product, service and quality, Leon and his installation crew provided me was superior. Leon also provided me with window options that I didn't know was possible, and the end result was better than I imagined. I will be using this team again in the future to upgrade my front door.

Good morning Justin. Thank you for taking time and sharing with the community your experience with Trust Build Windows and Doors. We truly appreciate your business and looking forward to serve you in the future. Team of Trust Build Windows and Doors

Sharon
Sharon

Window replacement for home

Leon and his crew were great to work with from start to end. Leon was very informative and followed up when necessary. The windows have instantly upgraded our home and provided an uplift to the exterior view. Thanks Leon and we won’t hesitate to provide a recommendation for Trust Build.

Good evening Sharon. Thank you so very much for your kind review. We truly appreciate you taking time and sharing with community your experience. Stay safe, team of Trust Build Windows and Doors

brad.fonseca@gmail.com
B. F.

Flawless Window and Door Installation

Alex, our salesperson, was incredibly helpful and responsive. He walked us through all the options the company has and informed us of what advantages they gave us. He helped us to make a informed decision about our windows and doors purchase. Scheduling of our installation was painless and quick, consider that we are in the middle of a pandemic. Omar and Vito, our installers showed up when they said they would and on time. They were very professional, and worked quickly and carefully. They also did an excellent job of cleaning up afterwards, which gets bonus marks from me. The door and windows are top-notch and exactly what we wanted.

Dear Brad. Thank you very much for taking your time and sharing with the community your experience with us. We are very happy that we were able to meet your requirements. Stay safe, team of Trust Build Windows and Doors

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

New windows

The installation of our windows service by Leon and his team was amazing. They were timely, professional and kept us informed of the work as they progressed. I would recommend them to my family and friends . Thank very much!

Dear client. Thank you very much for your amazing and detailed review. We appreciate a lot your business and we are very happy that we were able to meet your expectation. Stay safe, team of Trust Build Windows and Doors

Grace
Grace
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Door with sidelight

Very pleased with the professionalism, attitude, workmanship and timing.

The door looks very nice, and a well done job.

Thank you Illya, Said and the TrustBuild Windows and Doors Team

Good afternoon Grace. Thank you so very much for your amazing Review. We are very happy that we were able to meet your expectations. Stay safe, team of Trust Build Windows and Doors

Marina in Vaughan
Marina in Vaughan

Entrance Door Installation

This is not our first project with Trust Build. We installed all the window in the house 9 month ago. Now we decided to replace our Entrance Door and 2 Windows along of each side of the door. We were very nervous about this project and how it is going to look like since we choose the darker color of the door and windows as well. The whole project came out just fine. The door and windows look amazing creating a real focus point of our house. Alex, the salesman was with us the whole way. He was helping us with color choice and everything else. Alex is real asset to the company. Installation was fine as well. Our Installer was a very competent and friendly guy. I would definitely do another project with them.

Dear Marina. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR AMAZING REVIEW. we truly appreciate your business and looking forward to assist you and your family in the future. Stay safe, Team of Trust Build Windows and Doors

More about Trust Build

More than 10 years Professionals of Trust Build Corporation proudly serving customers around Ontario. We're providing full service for windows and doors replacement from free consultation onsite to complete installation. Experienced and certified Installers with professional and well trained crews will provide perfect installation.

Affordable prices combined with excellent quality will do the difference.