Window City

InstagramFacebook

Reviews for Window City

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

defective windows

One of their dealer in Thornhill installed 9 windows in my house. The moisture and water buildup started to appear between glass panes of 5 new windows only TWO months later ! There is no fix after I contacted the dealer. Total disaster. worst experience ever. I would not recommend "window city" to anyone who are looking for quality products.

Replacing Internal Tilt Latches

Chris from service was very helpful. He made sure I left the store with needed knowledge to replace internal tilt latches!

Window service after 15 years of installation

I had all my home windows replaced from a Window City reseller in 2007. Now, in 2022, some of the latches that hold the Windows in place were popping off due to age.
The reseller was out of business, but I saw a Window City logo on the window, and called their service department.
The service department was very cooperative, and sent me the parts to get the windows fixed, at an extremely reasonable price. My windows are operational like new.

Greg in Milton
Greg in Milton
0 reviews Milton, ON

Service Department

Excellent customer service!

Best customer service. I really appreciate all the help from customer service department.
I was pleasantly surprised.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Outstanding service support

I am very grateful to Window City, and in particular Chris, for having been so responsive in mailing me replacement parts - tilt latch sets - for an old window of mine. Since there are no distributors in Ottawa, Chris went the extra mile to ship me the parts free of charge, in a pre-paid bubble wrap envelope I had provided. I mailed the envelope on a Thursday and received the parts on the Tuesday! I received the right parts and it was extremely quick. Thank-you Chris and team!
Guillaume

Jacky in Scarborough
Jacky in Scarborough

Replacement parts

My Window City patio door has served me well for many years. The door is still in very good shape, but the weather strip of the screen door broken down recently due to over exposure to the sun. Chris from service department was able to help me to get the replacement parts quickly, and took time to show me how to install it. I am very happy with his service.

Sanman
Sanman

Parts

Let me tell you.
I needed a part for my sliding door and i must say mr. CRIS was a very big help for me.
He is very helpful and he knows the business in hardware..
Also a very nice person easy to deal with. Ask for Cris hes the man...

Window Replacement Parts

I called Window City to ask whether they had replacement parts for windows in my house that were installed several years ago. Chris provided excellent customer service and showed me how to carry out the repair in person at their showroom. I would definitely recommend Window City to others.

Hello,
Thank you for taking out the time to giving us a review.
We are glad to know that you are happy with the products and services provided by Chris from service department..
Feel free to reach us at info@windowcity.com for any future concerns or inquiries.
Best Regards,
Nupur

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Service department

The guys working in the service department are great. Had no problem answering all my questions and even brought me into their showroom to show me how to install a part.

Hello,
Thank you for taking out the time to giving us a review.
Best Regards,
Nupur

More about Window City

Window City is one of Canada's largest window and door manufacturers who's mission is to provide Canadians with the most technically advanced products on the market.

Our family owned business has won multiple industry awards and endeavours to keep your family safe and comfortable with one of North America's most robust warranties. We do not provide installation, only great windows!

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
New construction windows, retrofit windows, replacement windows, vinyl windows, bedroom windows, bathroom windows, kitchen windows, new construction doors, retrofit doors, replacement doors, exterior doors, patio doors, french doors, entry doors, front doors, vinyl doors, steel doors, fiberglass doors, window hardware, window accessories, door hardware, door accessories.
Warranty service. Window Manufacturer
Heritage Collection, Heritage Plus Collection, Heritage Maximum Collection, Classic Collection, Ultra Patio Door Sliding Collection, Ultra Patio Door Swing Collection, Lifetime Entry Door Collection, Classic Entry Door Collection.
Vinyl windows and doors.
1992
Cash or Cheque
Energy Star, AAMA, NFRC, CSA, Fenestration Canada, Health Smart Windows, Intertek Warnock Hersey, SA
Non Prorated Lifetime Warrenty