Window City

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Window Manufacturer and Service. We do not provide installation.

Reviews for Window City

Ylouie1  in Etobicoke
Ylouie1 in Etobicoke

Windows upgrades

I am happy with my window upgrades. At first the design of the window catches was poor. Upon going to the company l was given free replacements and knowledge as to repair my windows. The replacement parts were a revised metal rather than plastic, an improvement metal parts for a durable window function.
Thanks Window City!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Replacement of the patio screen door astragal

I am very satisfied with the service that was provided to us by Chris from this manufacturing warehouse.
We got Window City manufactured doors and windows installed for us five years ago. Recently, our patio screen door has fallen apart being worn out. We needed a replacement for it, and we turned to the manufacturer. After the service form on their website was filled in and sent to Window City, we were followed up on our request by Chris, who was very helpful and kind to us.
Thank you, Chris, for being so caring to your customers!

julian marks from Toronto M5P-2L5
julian marks from Toronto M5P-2L5

Service Repair

I am an owner and property manager of a midtown fourplex. Two windows of one unit had broken parts at the top edge which parts allow the window slip out of it's track for easy cleaning. i called Window City and spoke with Chris in service who said he had the needed parts and so I went to the factory at 6300 Steels W. where I was promptly greeted. Chris took the two windows to the factory line in the building asking me to return in an hour. Amazingly when i did I had two repaired windows. It is rare to have such fine service. My 1930'3 fourplex will need 48 new windows in the next few years. Window City will at that time certainly be asked to quote. Thank-you Chris for your exceptional service. All the best, J. M.

Joanna in Toronto
Joanna in Toronto

Screen repair, Window replacement

I would like to thank Window City for their help.
I have their windows throughout the townhome. After 10 years or so, a few of the window screens needed to be repaired. After speaking with Chris at Window City, I dropped off the screens. They were fixed and ready for pick-up two days later, at no cost.
I also had one window in the basement which still needed to be replaced. No one wanted to come for one window. I asked Window City if they would be able to put me in touch with someone. Within two weeks Walter D. from Better View Solutions Inc. called me and we booked an appointment. Someone came the same day to measure the window and 2.5 months later Walter C. did a beautiful job installing it.
Joanna

Private User reviews Etobicoke, ON

Customer Service and credibility

I had broken patio screen window frame. I did not realize I don't need a new window and when I explained to the person what the problem was, he told me I only needed the side of it and they cost only $20 at Window City, being the manufacturer. Great customer service from Chris Dadswell, who showed me (a single parent) a sample fitting in the showroom area.
This special attention makes me want to obtain my future windows/doors from Window City. Excellent customer service is rare these day, so when Chris listened to me, heard me, and offered to assist with the solution, it does make a difference in our view of the company.
Thank you again! Janet

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Service

My current contractor who abandoned our project (Robert Comelli) broke our existing WindowCity window which was put in 5 years ago.

I contacted WindowCity. The next day I received an email from Chris who had the part. He offered for someone to fix it or for me to pick-up the part which was under $10.

He was great

Private User reviews Etobicoke, ON

Repair parts

Needed a screen repaired which they did while I waited. They took only a few minutes. Gave me some parts for my window screens at no charge. A pleasurable experience.

Laura from Newmarket

neil in Etobicoke
neil in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

service and parts required

I called the window city service line to get info re the switch and hardware required for some windows in my home.
The rep returned my call and advised my he had what i needed.
He asked me to come to his office for the parts.
When i arrived, they gave me the small pieces i needed no charge.
The service rep then spent time with me in the show room, showing me
how the parts were installed.
I was very happy and satisfied.
A very un usual experience in this day and age.

More about Window City

Window City is one of Canada's largest window and door manufacturers who's mission is to provide Canadians with the most technically advanced products on the market.

Our family owned business has won multiple industry awards and endeavours to keep your family safe and comfortable with one of North America's most robust warranties. We do not provide installation, only great windows!

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
New construction windows, retrofit windows, replacement windows, vinyl windows, bedroom windows, bathroom windows, kitchen windows, new construction doors, retrofit doors, replacement doors, exterior doors, patio doors, french doors, entry doors, front doors, vinyl doors, steel doors, fiberglass doors, window hardware, window accessories, door hardware, door accessories.
Warranty service. Window Manufacturer
Heritage Collection, Heritage Plus Collection, Heritage Maximum Collection, Classic Collection, Ultra Patio Door Sliding Collection, Ultra Patio Door Swing Collection, Lifetime Entry Door Collection, Classic Entry Door Collection.
Vinyl windows and doors.
1992
Cash or Cheque
Energy Star, AAMA, NFRC, CSA, Fenestration Canada, Health Smart Windows, Intertek Warnock Hersey, SA
Non Prorated Lifetime Warrenty