Window City

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Window Manufacturer and Service. We do not provide installation.

Reviews for Window City

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Service

My current contractor who abandoned our project (Robert Comelli) broke our existing WindowCity window which was put in 5 years ago.

I contacted WindowCity. The next day I received an email from Chris who had the part. He offered for someone to fix it or for me to pick-up the part which was under $10.

He was great

1 review Etobicoke, ON

Repair parts

Needed a screen repaired which they did while I waited. They took only a few minutes. Gave me some parts for my window screens at no charge. A pleasurable experience.

Laura from Newmarket

neil in Etobicoke
neil in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

service and parts required

I called the window city service line to get info re the switch and hardware required for some windows in my home.
The rep returned my call and advised my he had what i needed.
He asked me to come to his office for the parts.
When i arrived, they gave me the small pieces i needed no charge.
The service rep then spent time with me in the show room, showing me
how the parts were installed.
I was very happy and satisfied.
A very un usual experience in this day and age.

Thanks for the great customer service

I had broken tilt latches on a 10-year-old Window City double hung tilting window. Great customer service from Chris Dadswell, who sent me the replacement (plus a few extras) for nothing but the cost of a stamped, self-addressed envelope. It's working fine now.

Mostly happy  in Old Toronto
Mostly happy in Old Toronto

Great costumer service

A guest broke the tilt latch in our rented apartment so we were obligated to replace it ourselves. We went to window city with the broken part and were given the replacement part for free along with installation tips.

Aside: the architecure inside window city is really interesting. I wouldn't recommend going there just for it, but it added to the positive experience.

Brian in Oshawa
Brian in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Replace and Install new windows

Professional Team from sales to installation to service and warranty that provided a solution to our worn out dated windows.
11 years later and still appreciating the quality and workmanship.

Thanks, Window City Team

Faree in Mississauga
Faree in Mississauga

Parts Replacement

When we first moved in to our new home we accidentally broke living room window lock brackets. I contacted WindowCity and after a few back and forth questions and providing pictures, model and serial number I was able to pick up the parts.

Thank you WindowCity, and thank you Chris!

Candy in Toronto
Candy in Toronto
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Excellent service after sale

We bought a 20 years old house up in stouffville area. We've chosen Window City to install all the window. Unfortunately one of the window was broken two months later. I called Chris and he said it is not under warranty BUT Chris was so nice that he will order a new one for us
( NO CHARGE )... now I am expecting them to fix it next week. Thank you so much !!!

Candy

Martin in Thornhill
Martin in Thornhill

Patio door front door & windows

Window city built and installed an outstanding product that six years later we are delighted by. Our built in blinds are attractive and functional and we simply cannot imagine being without them.

Our front door is both attractive and highly secure with a 3 prong lock we still today get complimented

We will look to window city to replace our other old windows soon

More about Window City

Window City is one of Canada's largest window and door manufacturers who's mission is to provide Canadians with the most technically advanced products on the market.

Our family owned business has won multiple industry awards and endeavours to keep your family safe and comfortable with one of North America's most robust warranties. We do not provide installation, only great windows!

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
New construction windows, retrofit windows, replacement windows, vinyl windows, bedroom windows, bathroom windows, kitchen windows, new construction doors, retrofit doors, replacement doors, exterior doors, patio doors, french doors, entry doors, front doors, vinyl doors, steel doors, fiberglass doors, window hardware, window accessories, door hardware, door accessories.
Warranty service. Window Manufacturer
Heritage Collection, Heritage Plus Collection, Heritage Maximum Collection, Classic Collection, Ultra Patio Door Sliding Collection, Ultra Patio Door Swing Collection, Lifetime Entry Door Collection, Classic Entry Door Collection.
Vinyl windows and doors.
1992
Cash or Cheque
Energy Star, AAMA, NFRC, CSA, Fenestration Canada, Health Smart Windows, Intertek Warnock Hersey, SA
Non Prorated Lifetime Warrenty