Easyfix Appliance

11235 101 St nw
Edmonton
AB
T5g2a4

I would highly recommend Easyfix appliance. Mike arrived on time and fixed the problem with my fridge very fast. Very friendly and knowledgeable. I will definitely call them back in the future if I need anything repaired.

Kelly C.
Kelly C.
1 review Edmonton, AB

Washer repair

Washing machine had a leaky drain pump. The repairman had parts on hand And fixed it within 15 mins. Price was fair and he was great with my toddler who insisted on helping. Highly appreciative and will reccomend for any repairs.

More about Easyfix Appliance

EasyFix Appliance repair provide fast and reliable repairs on appliances of all makes and models. Our appliance specialists carry all the common parts for a common problems, so we can offer same day service and fast fixes. We offer 24/ 7 service in case of an emergency. http: / / ...