Eco Energy Home Services Inc.

Eco Energy Home Services Inc. 3761 Victoria Park Ave, Unit 10,11 Scarborough, Ont M1W 3S2
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  Eco Energy Home Services Inc.

Reviews for Eco Energy Home Services Inc.

Private User reviews Scarborough, ON

Air conditioner & Tankless Water Heater

This company has sales person who trick you through the teeth. He came to my house & he completely tricked to me. I asked if I could pay off for the AC which he replaced, I had one which was working but old. He said absolutely, but did not tell me it would cost $10,000.00. Also he sold me an tankless water heater,
Which is costing me almost triple the money I paid, on my old one. If he comes to your door do not let him in, or you will be sorry

Bocheng in San Francisco
Bocheng in San Francisco
0 reviews Boucherville, QC

Air conditioner, furnace, home improvements

They used misleading information and kept saying everything is free. They made me feel they are government operators replacing old and not environmental friendly appliance. They misguided and pressured me signing three 10 year contracts with them and they recorded all my responses for future references. But all my responses were actually pressured and misguided by them, and those conducts were not recorded. They even uninstalled my old air conditioner, furnace etc. They also tried to pretend they are EcoHome Inc. ,which was a legitimate and huge corporation in Canada. In one of their letters, they disguised them as EcoHome, but the address listed in the letter does not match EcoHome's address.

angry!

i am upset about this company. A worker said that he represent enmbrige and i qualified for the gorvernment rebate. They said this is gorvernment's benefit. i dont need to pay anything. i asked if i need pay later on? He said no-Now billing is 239/month. i will sue them

nsvcox in Calgary
nsvcox in Calgary

Alright product and workmen, terrible customer service otherwise

Had a door-to-door salesperson come to my house (Jesus was his name), he was very nice and informative, talked us into getting a new furnace (ours was very old). The technicians who came to install were great, they even came back as it wasn't quite working right and fixed it for us. Everything afterwards has been terrible in regards to getting customer service. I was told we would get the first month free, but when I called in (over 5 times, each time being told a manager would call back which never happened) I was basically told if it wasn't written down I was SOL. Fine. But I have been trying to call to get the yearly tune up and inspection I was also told was included and cannot get through to anyone or get a call back from the website link. Alright product, good techs, but terrible customer service. Wish I had gone with a different company.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Most horrible experience

Worst experience I have ever had. Sales person came to my door and said to us that we were qualified for some projects that can replace some equipment for free. However, after you confirm that your bill won't change, there are a few financial companies came out to charge us 3,400 every month for 10 years. I contacted the sales person, he said sorry and the charges shouldn't be there, and let me contact the company directly cause he already left there. When you contact them, nobody solve your problem. They put a lien on your house without any notice, you have nothing to do except spend 40k to buy out or continue the payments.

mich447 from Toronto
mich447 from Toronto

Beware. Not an honest company.

Knocked on our door after our move. Told my husband that he needed to change the hot water rental tank (it was owned and he was unaware) at no cost to us. Overpaid to get out of the lease as they didn’t respond during the cooling off period as well. Now, 5 years later, they have sold my information to the HVAC Company who harasses me 3 times per week to “exchange” my old hot water tank to a new more efficient one. They know my name and the install date. Called the company who states that they have no idea how this other company has my information. They are not an honest company. If I could give them negative stars I would.

Lee in Hamilton
Lee in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

The company itself

This company is a complete nightmare to deal with. During the "cooling off " period I tried contacting the # on my paperwork/contract to no avail. When I did finally reach some clueless receptionist, I was informed that a manager would be calling me back. No call back. Several more calls were placed only to be hung up on on numerous occasions. Now this company is coming after me because of a stop payment I placed on their automatic debit. Funny how they contact you when they don't get their money. STAY AWAY!!

Private User reviews London, ON

HVAC

We purchased the new furnace from Eco-Energy sales rep. in December 2015 because their door-to-door rep. told us that new government regulations state that we must have a high efficiency (95% or better) furnace. They told me i basically had a 'mid-efficiency-' furnace. This was wrong. My furnace was fine and just needed an adjustment to the fan speed to keep us comfortable throughout the house and that in actuality only new furnaces need be 95% or better by-law. Therefore, we did not need a new furnace. Also, the furnace installed; when described by the Installer, is a two-stage furnace,,, which it is not. We were guaranteed "substantial savings". After more than a year we have found little or no savings. Our average bills are within three dollars ($3.00) of the monthly bills from before the 'new furnace' was installed. These things; along with the fact that we paid $6000 dollars for a furnace that should have cost less than $4000 installed, make this transaction 'EXTREMELY BAD FOR THIS CONSUMER'.

Kathleen H in
Kathleen H in
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

High efficiency furnace installation

We had an allegedly high efficiency furnace installed in October 2016 and were told someone would be in touch shortly to arrange for the required city inspection. I have phoned and emailed repeatedly, and while they keep saying someone will take care of it asap, no one ever follows up.

Update: April 26, 2017. It's been 7 months since the furnace was installed and still no inspection. Someone finally contacted us a month ago and said we have to do their job and arrange for the city to inspect it. We contacted the city and they said they can't because the work order was never paid. We contacted Eco Home Energy and they insisted it was paid. The city confirmed a second time that it was not. I asked for a receipt, and it took a week to receive. The receipt is dated today, yet Eco Home Energy claims its because the city has bad record keeping. I highly doubt that is the case. If eco home energy has such great record keeping, they'd have a receipt from October 2016, not April 2017.

Karen in Ancaster
Karen in Ancaster
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Furnace replacement

Thanks to Eco Energy, this process was quick, and painless. All the people I dealt with, from the salesman to the installers were friendly, and professional. I would definitely recommend them!

More about Eco Energy Home Services Inc.

At ecoENERGY Home Services we have been providing eco-friendly, high quality, home service solutions since 2009, ecoENERGY Home Services is a 100% Canadian owned and operated company. With our 24/ 7/ 365 live support centers and 300+ ecoENERGY staff located throughout Canada, we are proud of our heritage and strive ...