Eco Energy Home Services Inc.

3761 Victoria Park Ave. Unit 10-11 Toronto ON M1W 3S2
Eco Energy Home Services Inc.

Reviews for Eco Energy Home Services Inc.

Athir in Windsor
Athir in Windsor
0 reviews Windsor, ON

Air conditioner

I have 10 year warranty leaking water in my house no one is taking care of this matter but they will bug you I'd your 2 days lat for payment crapy company

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

USELESS WARRANTY

bought and installed new furnace in 2014 with this company, spent extra $400 dollars for a 10-year warranty for labor as well as manufacturer.
the furnace stopped working yesterday, called their customer service and was told this was not their responsibility, I have to fix it by myself. their warranty is like a useless paper. plus, the furnace was bad quality, this is the third time I have to fix it.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Attic insulation

Sold me attic insulation that was eligible for Green fund rebate but failed to tell me contract was signed to late to be eligible so won't get a rebate. Terrible customer service. Dishonest company.

Private User reviews Scarborough, ON

Air conditioner & Tankless Water Heater

This company has sales person who trick you through the teeth. He came to my house & he completely tricked to me. I asked if I could pay off for the AC which he replaced, I had one which was working but old. He said absolutely, but did not tell me it would cost $10,000.00. Also he sold me an tankless water heater,
Which is costing me almost triple the money I paid, on my old one. If he comes to your door do not let him in, or you will be sorry

Bocheng in San Francisco
Bocheng in San Francisco
1 review Boucherville, QC

Air conditioner, furnace, home improvements

They used misleading information and kept saying everything is free. They made me feel they are government operators replacing old and not environmental friendly appliance. They misguided and pressured me signing three 10 year contracts with them and they recorded all my responses for future references. But all my responses were actually pressured and misguided by them, and those conducts were not recorded. They even uninstalled my old air conditioner, furnace etc. They also tried to pretend they are EcoHome Inc. ,which was a legitimate and huge corporation in Canada. In one of their letters, they disguised them as EcoHome, but the address listed in the letter does not match EcoHome's address.

angry!

i am upset about this company. A worker said that he represent enmbrige and i qualified for the gorvernment rebate. They said this is gorvernment's benefit. i dont need to pay anything. i asked if i need pay later on? He said no-Now billing is 239/month. i will sue them

nsvcox in Calgary
nsvcox in Calgary

Alright product and workmen, terrible customer service otherwise

Had a door-to-door salesperson come to my house (Jesus was his name), he was very nice and informative, talked us into getting a new furnace (ours was very old). The technicians who came to install were great, they even came back as it wasn't quite working right and fixed it for us. Everything afterwards has been terrible in regards to getting customer service. I was told we would get the first month free, but when I called in (over 5 times, each time being told a manager would call back which never happened) I was basically told if it wasn't written down I was SOL. Fine. But I have been trying to call to get the yearly tune up and inspection I was also told was included and cannot get through to anyone or get a call back from the website link. Alright product, good techs, but terrible customer service. Wish I had gone with a different company.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Most horrible experience

Worst experience I have ever had. Sales person came to my door and said to us that we were qualified for some projects that can replace some equipment for free. However, after you confirm that your bill won't change, there are a few financial companies came out to charge us 3,400 every month for 10 years. I contacted the sales person, he said sorry and the charges shouldn't be there, and let me contact the company directly cause he already left there. When you contact them, nobody solve your problem. They put a lien on your house without any notice, you have nothing to do except spend 40k to buy out or continue the payments.

mich447 from Toronto
mich447 from Toronto

Beware. Not an honest company.

Knocked on our door after our move. Told my husband that he needed to change the hot water rental tank (it was owned and he was unaware) at no cost to us. Overpaid to get out of the lease as they didn’t respond during the cooling off period as well. Now, 5 years later, they have sold my information to the HVAC Company who harasses me 3 times per week to “exchange” my old hot water tank to a new more efficient one. They know my name and the install date. Called the company who states that they have no idea how this other company has my information. They are not an honest company. If I could give them negative stars I would.

Lee in Hamilton
Lee in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

The company itself

This company is a complete nightmare to deal with. During the "cooling off " period I tried contacting the # on my paperwork/contract to no avail. When I did finally reach some clueless receptionist, I was informed that a manager would be calling me back. No call back. Several more calls were placed only to be hung up on on numerous occasions. Now this company is coming after me because of a stop payment I placed on their automatic debit. Funny how they contact you when they don't get their money. STAY AWAY!!

More about Eco Energy Home Services Inc.

At ecoENERGY Home Services we have been providing eco-friendly, high quality, home service solutions since 2009, ecoENERGY Home Services is a 100% Canadian owned and operated company. With our 24/ 7/ 365 live support centers and 300+ ecoENERGY staff located throughout Canada, we are proud of our heritage and strive ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Toronto?