All Nation Comfort Inc.

Toronto ON M2R 1Z9
All Nation Comfort Inc.

Reviews for All Nation Comfort Inc.

J in Toronto
J in Toronto

Window A/C for Apartments

I am incredibly satisfied with this company / service. Sean was beyond professional, reliable and above all ``fixed the problem``
I have hired an independent contractor who made a mess to my A/C unit and installed it so poorly it was leaking inside my apartment. The water ruined my hard wood floor, and wall - a total mess! Sean got the message from HomeStars, called me within a few hours of me requesting a quote and came to my house.
Highly recommend his service, professionalism but above all, his attention to detail and quality of work. Thank you so much Sean!!!

I appreciate for your warm words.
Always my pleasure to serve the nice clients as you & I am very happy your A/C is working fine.

Sean

jdraycott04
jdraycott04

Gas bbq hook up

Jay and Sean did a great job running a gas line and hooking up our bbq. They were professional, quick, efficient and did a quality job.

Thanks.

Thank you so much for your great review and hope you enjoy from the BBQ with your lovely family.

Loreto
Loreto

Purchased and had installed new furnace, humidifier, air conditioner and tankless hot water tank

Jay and is team completed the work professionally and did everything as stated.

I am pleased with the work completed and would recommend All Nation Comfort to friends and family.

Dear Loreto,
It was our pleasure to work with such a prepared, friendly and organized homeowner.
Hope to have your business again.

Jason from Toronto
Jason from Toronto

Small addition of a basement duct

I contacted a few different companies to add one small extension of a duct to heat a room in my basement. Jay and Sean were very responsive, and we were able to book a time quickly. The job took only about 20 minutes, they were fast but not rushed and did good, tidy work - I was impressed at how smooth the whole thing went when I couldn't even get several other companies to respond. They also talked to me about adding A/C and what it would cost and entail, but not in a pushy or salesy way. I would definitely hire them again.

Thank you Jason for your warm words & trust,
we will install your A/C as we scheduled and hope you enjoy your summertime by new Slim AirConditioner.
Sean

Ali in North York
Ali in North York

AC replacement

Recently I had to change my A/C and choose All Nation for this job. I was very satisfied with the interaction with both their people in the office as well as the field technician . Both knowledgeable and helpful people , most importantly fast and reliable.Last but not least reasonable price

Dear Ali, it's our pleasure and thank you for the great review.

Furnace problem

In the late extreme cold weather our furnace shut downed and I called Allnation comfort company ,Sean and his crew came immediately and recognized problem ,they had the spare parts and changed damaged parts ,so our home wont be cold because of their fast service.
I recommend them to everyone & will call them again.

Thank you for the great review, we always realize our clients condition and urgent situation, It's our pleasure to have your business in future.

Furnace

The work was done in a timely manner with quality craftsmanship.They were able to come on short notice. Will definitely be using him again.
We will highly recommend this company to anyone that asks.

I am grateful for your kind review and words.
On behalf of our company team & myself , thank you so much for your business.

arze in Kanata
arze in Kanata
1 review Ottawa, ON

Furnace

Bought a new furnace from them. They are prompt, courteous, friendly and have done good work.
Excelent service and reliable.
Instalation was quick and painless.
Wouldn't go any place else.

Thank you for your great review, That's our pleasure to provide the best possible service to all of the valued clients.

More about All Nation Comfort Inc.

Sales, Install, Repair & Maintenance, Service Contract for all types of HVAC industry as High-efficiency Furnaces, Air Conditioning, Hot water tank, Ducting & Venting, Gas Barbecue residential & Commercial