Q Don Contracting

1577 Keenleyside Court Mississauga ON L5G2V9

Review for Q Don Contracting

Christine Brown from Mississauga
Christine Brown from Mississauga

You'll never find a better painter!!!!!!!!

As a senior you can imagine I've hired many a painter over my lifetime. Last summer we had Helidon paint every paintable exterior surface of our home. The hardest part was a massive three level deck that had been painted many times over the past 23 years in this house which was in poor condition. Most painters would have avoided the job given its enormity and challenge. The house painting was pristine and expertly done and the deck incredible.
The sanding and spraying he did resulted in a gorgeous update for our treasured home. This is the second time using Helidon since meeting him and now I can safely say I'll never have to look for another painter again.