Britestarr Painting Inc

Reviews for Britestarr Painting Inc

Fifth Element Design
Fifth Element Design

Painters

Britestarr Painting Inc has been more than accommodating when it comes to our projects which at times have very tight timelines. Prem and his crew have provided great service, quality work and expert advice when it comes to the right paint product for the job. Clean, respectful and professional service comes naturally to the crews at Britestarr and I would recommend them for any painting or staining project indoors or outdoors. Prem and his crews have done commercial, residential and restaurant painting projects for us and we have never had anything to complain about over the years.

Thanks and it's been great working with you all these years . Let's continue :)

Champ in Mississauga
Champ in Mississauga

House painting

They are a very good team. They now have painted two of my houses, and did a good job for both.
For both occasions, they were quick with their work. In addition to that, they were always on time for appointments, very punctual workers.
I trust this company and the employees in it - you can even leave your home keys with them confidently.
I highly recommend to anyone.

Thank you it was a pleasure working with you. Once our customers are happy we're happy.

Yogita in Toronto
Yogita in Toronto

Painting of our house

We recently hired this company to paint our home. From the moment Prem came to look at the house and give us a price, he was friendly and polite. He was very respectful in our home and of our things. He did a very neat and tidy job, and cleaned up after the painting was done. The job was done at the time that was promised. Most importantly, the price was amazing for the job that he had to do. I would recommend Prem and this company to anyone. My husband and I are very happy with the results. Thank you Prem! Devin & Yogita

Thank you very much it was a pleasure working for and with you .
Prem.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Interior job

I was very pleased with the work that Prem has done. They work fast and efficiently paying attention to the details that the paint job required. After the rooms were completed, the cleanup was done and everything was placed back in order. The crew was very friendly. I am very satisfied with the work done. I like like his honesty-if something cannot be done, he will inform you about the problems and give suitable recommendations.

it was my pleasure working with you yesterday. I believe in honesty when it comes to my customers. Customer satisfaction is what companies should be about. Our company aim to please. Thank you very much.

More about Britestarr Painting Inc

Britestarr Painting has been in operation for the past 10 years in Canada but has over 30 years experience in the business. If you are looking for a painting job in the GTA, and looking for a professional painter, why not give me a shout. We offer a wide variety ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Brampton?