Reviews for AAMB Painting And Repairs

Linda
Linda

Popcorn/Stucco ceiling removal

Both Alex and Ervis were great! They were able to remove the popcorn/stucco ceiling and repaint my ceiling in less than a day. Everything was completed as discussed. I would gladly recommend their work to family and friends!

thank you for the review.

John Stine from Scarborough
John Stine from Scarborough

Definitely would hire them again!

I contracted AAMB to fix some water damage I had on my home. They were able to come in just a few days, and finished the job quickly. They worked efficiently, and cleaned up very nicely. The work included drywall repair, popcorn ceiling removal, and partial ceiling replacement. I would absolutely work with them again!

Thank you for the kind words and awesome review.
it is always a pleasure to work with people like you guys.

K Lin in Toronto
K Lin in Toronto

Ceiling drywall and paint

I had water leak damage in kitchen and kid bedroom on the ceiling. Significant portions of existing drywall ceiling and insulation had to be removed; after I got that done, and spray foam installed, I called AAMB Painting and Repairs. Alex came for estimate promptly the next day, gave a reasonable quote, and explained how he would fix everything; I agreed to it and scheduled it within a week. The work turned out great, and he finished exactly within the time frame (2 days). I would highly recommend AAMB for any future drywall and paint work.

Thank you for the review and the kind words.
best Regards

Steve
Steve

Basement drywall for reno

I can’t say enough good things about AAMB. These guys are the best contractors I’ve ever worked with.

In addition to being very hard working guys -- who arrive on time, make as little impact as possible on the homeowner, and always leave the job site clean and safe -- they are really great guys to be around, always happy and smiling.

I had a difficult basement drywall project, with awkward bulkheads, tight spaces, custom walls and cutouts, etc. Alex and Ervis at AAMB had great advice and ideas, and plowed through this job like it was no big deal – even though I knew it was ;). They were always accommodating and just wanted me to be satisfied in the end.

The project was perfectly done and I couldn’t be happier. It’s far better than I thought it would be and my basement reno looks fantastic because of them.

Thanks guys! Hope to do business together again sometime in the future.

Thank you Steve for the great review.
best Regards
Ervis and Alex

Melanie in Toronto
Melanie in Toronto

Drywall, skimming plaster walls, painting

Alex and Ervis did a fantastic job in our home installing drywall and repairing/skimming old plaster walls (see photos). They were excellent communicators (very responsive), showed up always on time, worked tirelessly (even on weekends and labour day!) to meet our desired timelines. We couldn't have asked for more hard working, fast, efficient, and good-spirited contractors. True professionals whom we could fully trust are not easy to come by, and we're so lucky we found them!

We liked their job and work ethic so much that we hired them to paint too (which they are also very good at). They gave us lots of good advice on the type of paint to use, and tried to help us cut costs where possible (we were renovating on a budget). Very cooperative and understanding of our needs throughout the whole way. I would highly recommend Alex and Ervis to do any job you care about being done well.

thank you guys for the awesome review.
you guys were great with us too.
and very hospitable.
much appreciated

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Great work, Great Guys!

Alex and Ervis are incredibly nice and hardworking guys.
I needed them to do a lot of small / random drywalling and repairs on a reno project gone wrong. Not exactly an easy job or an overly lucrative job for them, but they were both excellent. Very kind, very accommodating with their schedules. Willing to go the extra mile to make everything 'just right'.
I really appreciated them and would recommend them to anyone.
Thank you Again!

Thank you for the awesome review.
you guys where very good people to work for.

lisatefoglou in Mississauga
lisatefoglou in Mississauga

Drywall Repair paint ready

Alex & Ervis arrived exactly at the time they said they would. The work they performed showed their great master skills. They were professional & tidy. I would definitely recommend them 100% & will contact them again for painting & any other wall/ceiling work.

it was a plasure working in your house.

Lillian in T.O.
Lillian in T.O.

Repairing around skylights after they were installed

Two skylights were installed with no regard to what anything looked liked from the inside of the house. These two guys worked like maniacs to patch, plaster, prime, repair and paint until the wells looked flush and perfect. It was a difficult job since one skylight was 24 feet above ground, and the wooden frame, made from 2 x 6 cheap wood was not even square nor even. Great job and done in one day!!

Thank you Lillian for the great review
much appreciated
best

Ciro in Etobicoke
Ciro in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

DOUBLE REVIEW - Ceiling repair AND Insulation patchup

March 27 - Ceiling repair, primer and paint
July / 2018 - patch up of Insulation foam holes, primer and paint

Ervis and Alex are very professional and friendly. They try their very best to accommodate if possible for timely fixes with great quality results.

Well worth the money and would highly recommend them for a job well done as their TWO jobs is 10/10.

Well deserved review forgotten to be done in March.

Thank you Ciro for the review and the great consideration you have for us. It was a pleasure working in your house. Thanks again for making our work easy. BEST REGARDS ERVIS ALEX

leslie walker in North york
leslie walker in North york

Ceiling repair and painting

AAMB Painting And Repairs
(416) 627-9541
field incomplete
M4A 1J9

I requested a quote from this team and they came over that same day to provide it. They were both very friendly and professional. We hired Ervis and Alek to repair and paint our flat ceiling. The arrived exactly when expected, took care to cover and protect the area, and were wonderful about explaining everything that they were going to do. The work was completed beautifully and they went above and beyond in filling and painting the crown molding and a small area in the kitchen ceiling. As well, they left the work area clean and tidy so there was very little for me to do except put back the furniture! My in-laws were over while they were working and were so impressed with the quality of work that they are going to hire them for some work as well. I would highly recommend this company to anyone!

Hello Leslie
thank you for the great review.
It was totally a pleasure to work for people like you.
thank you for trusting us with your project.

More about AAMB Painting And Repairs

AAMB Painting and Repairs offers specialized services in painting,repairs,staining,varnish,popcorn removal, and more....We service all throughout Toronto and GTA and use only the best brands and products. All of our work comes with a service guarantee. some of the projects can be completed in one day such as. condo painting, up to 3 rooms etc..
OUR FALL SPECIAL IS
15% OF FOR SENIORS ON PAINTIG AND 10% FOR OUR EXISTING AND NEW COSTOMERS ON painting.

Contact us today for free estimate. and get advantage of our fall specials.. We look forward to hearing from you.