Encore Painting Ltd

Reviews for Encore Painting Ltd

Jamie L.
Jamie L.

Interior Painting

Working with Encore was a pleasant experience. They were responsive to my inquiries and got the job done on time at a fair price. I would use them again.

Jamie, thank you for taking time to write a review for us. We hope your tenant is enjoying the place.

Winster in Toronto
Winster in Toronto

Interior painting basement and main floor

I am very impressed with the quality work offered by Encore Painting. From the salesman to the painters, the professionalism was evident. The job was done on time and within a week as quoted. The painters preped surfaces, did some patching and caulking where needed, they taped and put paper down and cleaned up after themselves. They were also helpful in moving furniture when it was needed. The price was very competitive. . I would highly recommend Encore painting . Thank you guys!!!!

Thank you Winster for your review. We are happy we could help in all areas possible. Enjoy your place.

Betsy
Betsy

Painted den

Encore Painting did a fabulous job of plastering and painting my den. They came on relatively short notice and kindly adapted to my schedule. I highly recommend them.

Betsy, thank you for your review. We are happy you were satisfied with our service.

Garret in Toronto
Garret in Toronto

Interior Painting after Renovation; Extremely Satisfied

I can't say enough about my positive experience with the team at Encore Painting after a large-scale renovation project. Not only was the quote provided by Jon reasonable, but he was extremely flexible after I had to change the start date a couple of times.

Encore took care of priming and painting all walls in my house, minor drywall patch-work and caulking for all baseboard trim. Ryan did an exceptional job. He really took the time to tape out all areas/edges not to be painted, and to protect my newly refinished floors. Not only was the quality of work was top notch, but Ryan had a number of really good suggestions for things that I hadn't even thought about. For example, all my doors were being painted black. I hadn't even though about changing the door hinges to match. Given Ryan was removing the doors for painting anyway, he suggested I pick up some new hinges that he offered to install when the doors were being reinstalled. They worked 4-long days (including Saturday) in order to have my house completed in time for Christmas!

After the initial work was completed, both Jon and Ryan followed up to ensure I was happy with the work. I was able to bring Ryan back to help install some wallpaper in my power room and for a few final touch-up's after my contractor finished up.

I will likely be using Encore for some outdoor painting that I'm looking to have done in the spring. Overall, I'm really happy with the work and would highly recommend Encore to anyone looking for help with a painting project!

Garret, your house was a great project for our guys. We are sure Ryan had good suggestions when it comes to details and final touches. We are here to help with your home and we try to accommodate all your needs. Enjoy your place and we are looking forward to do some exterior painting project with you.

Jon & The Encore Team

James
James

House Painting

The team over at Encore are remarkably professional. From the quote through to the final brush strokes... reliable and good quality work. You can be very comfortable with them in your home. They are pleasant, clean and very responsive to change requests. Use good materials. Remarkably careful in the work. Take good care to leave the space as they found it.

Highly recommend. Actually just about to hire them again!!!!

We're so glad you're happy with the work. Can't wait to get your new home painted as well!

T T.
T T.

encore_logo_medium.png Encore Painting Ltd
416-670-6589
173 Howland Ave
Toronto
M5R 3B7

Jon and team were great to deal with! Very fast response from inquiry to quotation and start of the job. The crew was respectful and friendly. They started on time and completed the job within my very specific timeframe (1 day turnaround). I highly recommend Encore Painting to anyone needing great service at a competitive price.

Tara was very specific about the duration of this job. We were happy to complete a painting within a day. Thank you for your feedback.
All the best in 2019

Jagoda
Jagoda

encore_logo_medium.png Encore Painting Ltd
416-670-6589
173 Howland Ave
Toronto
M5R 3B7

It was a pleasure working with the Encore Painting team and my condo looks amazing. The team was very efficient and had the whole condo painted in two days. They answered a million questions that I had and provided recommendations when requested. I would HIGHLY recommend Encore Painting for the next home project anyone is looking to execute. I know I will definitely use them again!

Jagoda, you are an amazing person and a pleasure to work with. I'm glad we could help out with the new place and excited to hear about the move in.

Jon & The Encore Team

JJOD
JJOD

Painting window frames, front door, wood framing in a solarium, and multiple bedrooms.

They are always reliable, nice teams, reasonably priced. I don't usually get alternate quotes anymore because I know they are fair and always do a great job.

We have been working with Julie for a long time and she has been our loyal customer. Always pleasure working with you.

Alex
Alex

Interior painting

Encore did an excellent job! Very skilled painters. They are very polite, left no mess and got all the work done even earlier than expected. Very impressed overall!

Working with Alex was also very easy. Everything was prepared for our painting job. Thank you for your review.

Jon and The Encore Team

Vivian in Kitchener
Vivian in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Single colour paint of 2 bedroom condo, excluding ceilings

Thanks for the fantastic paint job, Encore Paint! We just bought our new condo and invited Alex to one of our visits so that he could appropriately price the paint job for the condo and begin painting immediately during the first week of ownership. Since we also had to coordinate his days with flooring, we thought it might be tricky. However, Alex was effective and efficient in his communication, making it easy to schedule and low-stress. They painted the entire apartment in two days as scheduled.

The paint job is excellent. They painted all the walls in a single colour (white) and it really brightened up our place. There were a few spots we noticed after the paint job was done that needed touching up or fixing. Encore Painting was quick to send someone in to fix any areas that needed attention with no fuss. I would certainly recommend this company to others looking to paint their house or condo and have already given out their company information to others in my building.

Vivian,
what a nice feedback from you. We don't like to work with stress and we are glad we achieved low stress schedule for our painting job. We definitely try our best to accommodate customers needs. Enjoy your new place and all the best in 2019.

More about Encore Painting Ltd

Interior Painting
We understand that we are guests in your house. The utmost respect is paid to maintaining an environment that is as safe and clean as possible.

Preparation
We use clean plastic drop sheets on all furniture.
Durable canvas drop sheets cover the floor.
During sanding, plastic sheets will be taped over entrances to contain the dust.
If requested by customer, all holes and cracks are filled and feather sanded to ensure all edges are smoothed.
Finish Coat

Top grade paints are applied to ensure quality and a job that is washable and durable.
All cut lines and edging are neat and clean.

Commercial
We know that your company’s appearance leaves a lasting impression with your clients, and with the help of experienced painters, you can make it a great one. We understand that work must go on in the work place so we endeavour to work around your business schedule. We do this by painting one room at a time or scheduling weekend work to make sure your business is not disturbed.

No VOC (volatile organic compound) paints are used, keeping office air fresh and healthy for all employees. From start to finish, your commercial painting project will receive attention to detail that only experience can offer.

Exterior Painting
Proper preparation of any painting project is the ground work to ensuring a long-lasting, quality job. With this in mind, our painters will:

Thoroughly power wash entire exterior surface if requested, or the project requires it
Cover all landscaping, bushes, driveways and other non-painted areas as required
Seal all cracks in wood, brick or stucco to seal out moisture
Hard scrape to remove all loose and peeling paint
Light sand all scraped areas to take some of the edges off
Provide optional feather sanding, using power sanders and additional hand sanding which leaves no edges where the previous layers existed
High grade primers are applied to the thoroughly prepped areas to seal in bare spots. The Finish Coat is what seals the thoroughly prepped surface and is what gives the fresh look that you and your neighbours will admire. Top of the line Sherwin William, Homestead House and Benjamin Moore paints are typically used to ensure a quality, long lasting job. Even paint coverage is done to provide visual consistency.

Exterior painting serves two important functions:

Protect your investment. Nature’s elements, like UV rays, moisture and Canada’s gruelling winters take their toll on exposed brick and wood over time. It is much more cost effective to prepare the surface and re-paint than to have to replace the material. The second is to provide an aesthetically pleasing finish to your home.

Pride of ownership is evident in many neighbourhoods. The best way to achieve that is that have your biggest investment looking fresh and updated.

Pressure Washing
In addition to painting, we offer pressure washing, which is used for freshening the siding and decking of your property. Many types of mildew, mould and other foreign substances can grow on and around buildings. Pressure cleaning will revitalize siding and wood surfaces making them look new again. These are also used for preparing them for their new finish.

Pressure washing technology combines your household water with environmentally friendly cleansers designed not only to clean, but to deter future mildew growth. Our cleansers are biodegradable and safe around gardens and trees.

This cleaning will be followed by a high pressure rinse to remove the detergents and any remaining dirt, mold, mildew, and peeling paint.