C&X Construction Ltd

C&X Construction Ltd

Reviews for C&X Construction Ltd

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Bathroom Reno

I highly recommend Sam and his team, they are amazing. There were no added costs and the job was completed within the time frame that was quoted. They were punctual , polite and left the area clean at the end of the day..even vacuumed .
Love my new bathroom. Thank you Sam.

Thank you for your business and good comment !

Geoff
Geoff
3 reviews Milton, ON

Basement renovation

Sam and his team did an excellent job on our basement. They worked very hard, were always on time and always cleaned up everything at the end of the day. Their quote was reasonable and their work was excellent. We are very happy in our decision to work with C & X Construction and would recommend them without reservation. Thanks again Sam!

Thank you for your business and the great comments .we're hoping work for you again very soon.

Pooja
Pooja

Bathroom Renovation

Sam and his staff did an amazing job renovating our bathroom! They were very professional, detailed and efficient.
I definitely will be using their services for other renovations and recommend them to others. Thank you, Sam for a job well done and all within less than a week!

Thank you for your business and good comment !

Steven
Steven
0 reviews Milton, ON

Basement renovation

Sam and his team at C&X Construction did a fantastic job to design and build my basement. They worked very hard and paid attention to every detail to get a great job done. At a reasonable package price and professional skills from C&X team, my basement apartment was completed in less than 4 weeks. I'm very satisfied with the job that they did. I highly recommend Sam and his team at C&X.

Thank you for your business and the great comments. We're hoping to work for you again very soon.

Nick
Nick
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Bathroom renovation

Renovation bungalow main floor bathroom and add shower room in the basement.
They give reasonable price with reliable quality.

Thank you for your business and good comments!

mark in Toronto, Ontario
mark in Toronto, Ontario

Basement Reno

I cannot Recommend C&X highly enough! Sam and his team gave me a very reasonable qoute, got the job done in the time they said, and did an incredible job. Its a rarity to get all 3 with contractors. They were also very clean and communication was great. I would use them again without question!

Thank you for your business and the great comments. We're hoping to work for you again very soon!

yong7788520
yong7788520

Washroom and paint

They are very perfect decoration company to give the advice is also professional.than they will clean their staff

Thank you for your business and good comments!

120161959
120161959

Basement renovation

They are good team worker, and everyone contributed efficient collaboration working to finish all project in my house. Very nice service and keep my house clean. Everyday they had done their work, always clean up all messy and dumped garbage. Strong recommend this team!

Thanks for your good comments! My pleasure to work for you!

More about C&X Construction Ltd

Setup in 2007, we have long delivered high quality, expert renovation and home improvement solutions to our valued clients in Toronto and GTA. We specialize in bathroom, kitchen & basement renovation. Other services include flooring, tiling, painting, doors installation, wainscoting & coffered ceiling designs- we are you one-stop shop to any home improvement needs you have.

We would love to hear your ideas. Call (416) 898-6881 to organize a visit for a quote.