House And Condo Painters

Reviews for House And Condo Painters

Lucille Necas in Toronto
Lucille Necas in Toronto

Painting Cathedral Ceiling

I sustained water stain damage to a very high cathedral ceiling in my home after shingles blew off my roof, followed by heavy rains.

John from House and Condo Painters came promptly to give me a quote and patiently explained his process and materials used and the advantages of his company's methods vs. those of competitors.
He also reassured me regarding my concern about VOCs in the paints.

His crew of 4 arrived on time and completed the job in about 4 hours. They were friendly, professional, cleaned up thoroughly and did an excellent job.

The only reason I haven't given them a rating of 10 is that I had to pursue John for awhile to get a receipt.

Otherwise, I wouldn't hesitate to hire this company again and recommend it to others.

Thanks Lucille!

peggy c.
peggy c.

Paint and wall repair

They were terrific. Hardworking, timely, and polite. Best of all the work was great and they came in on budget.

Thanks Peggy! It was our pleasure to do some plaster repairs and painting at your home in Toronto! Thanks for your kind words

ksjudges
ksjudges

Go To

Exterior painting of 2 storey home, workers were friendly, on time, professional and the cost was reasonable. What more can you ask for. They are now my Go To Painters from now on

Thanks Scott! It was a pleasure for House and Condo Painters to paint the exterior of your home at the Toronto beaches area!

Sacha B.
Sacha B.

Painting of Entire Condominium

Excellent, timely, and efficient service. Straightforward quote and work planning. Strong, collaborative staffing of the job with painters resulted in minimum downtime and disruption to accommodate painting.
Electronic communication for quote, questions, and wrap-up was effortless.
Solid, customer-focused business.

Thank you Sacha and Kim for your kind words. It was a pleasure painting your condo!

William
William

Condo painting

The job was for a 500 Sq.Ft condo. The job was on time and work is great! The team were great communicators all around.

Thanks William! It was a pleasure painting your condo in down town Toronto!

Zennah D.
Zennah D.

All the doors and trim around the doors. Outside shutters

Extremely happy with their work and they are meticulously clean, not a drop of white on any of the wooden floors. I will definitely be using them again myself and will also recommend their services to anyone looking for painters. Thank you House and Condo Painters!

Thank you so much Zennah!

RMG
RMG

Painting of entire 3 bedroom condo

House and Condo painters were professional from start to finish. From the in-person visit at the site to discuss the painting plan to the estimate provided (which was 100% accurate) it was a very positive experience.

The painting team arrived and verified the plan, and made suggestions on paint finish (eggshell, semi-gloss, matte).

Within 2 days the team had the entire 1200 sq ft condo painting complete, including ceilings, baseboards, walls and trim.

The team members were friendly and professional. 3 team members per day were used.

Overall a very positive experience, and in my view, for the services provided and the results attained, their pricing was excellent and included balcony painting as well.

Highly recommended.

Thanks Rolf!

prith
prith

Condo Painting

1. Extremely Professional - Prompt and on time. John brings his family to do the job and they are very pleasant to deal with.

2. Reduced Stress - My flooring dudes had just finished and I needed things done quickly and John did work over the weekend to complete everything in 4 days. Reduced my stress levels as I was living in the condo

3. Good Advice - Old 2 bedroom condo and I needed advice to improve it. John has suggested some accent walls and better quality finish to improve things.

Thank you for your good words Prith. It was a pleasure painting your condo in downtown Toronto!

Mike
Mike

Condo painting

I was very pleased with House and Condo Painters. I’ve never seen before such a clean and detailed work! These guys are true professionals. I highly recommend them.

Thanks Mike!

UR H.
UR H.

Paint whole exterior of our office!

These guys did a fantastic job for us and in no time at all! Highly recommended!

Thanks Dana!

More about House And Condo Painters

Why Choose House & Condo Painters?

Here at House & Condo Painters we are proud to say that we are one of the best Residential and Commercial Painting Contractors in Toronto. We have over 15 years experience. To our clients, we promise to provide highest quality painting services at highly competitive prices. We guarantee by the end of the panting project you will have a home as unique as you!

To make this possible we offer to all clients:
Satisfactory Customer Service: Our staff are available to answer any and all of your questions. Your inquiries will be responded quickly, and regardless of your schedule!

Free In-Home Colour Consultations: House & Condo Painters specially provide free colour consultation before starting the job. We will give you our professional opinion on the colour and finish combinations that will make your home as you dream!

Following “Eco-Friendly” Processes: We only use high-quality trusted products to deliver the best results for your home. Often working with brands such as Benjamin Moore, Sherwin Williams, Behr, Dulux, Para, and more! We prioritize the use of paints with low VOCs to address any potential environmental concerns. Any leftover paint, we save it for touch-ups, recycle it or donate it to charity to minimize any unneeded waste.

Experienced Professionals: At House & Condo Painters we only hire professional, skilled painters for all of our projects. This helps us to ensure that the work we provide is of the highest quality and completed within the shortest amount of time.