Certified Mechanical

Reviews for Certified Mechanical

don.palkowski
don.palkowski

Appliance repair

Service personnel arrived promptly on time as prebooked, was very courteous, explaining what the problems were and what to look out for in the future to prevent or predict problems that may occur moving forward. All around excellent service.

Thanks for a positive review on your stove repair , we really appreciate it .

Mervyn
Mervyn

Garburator Jammed

Called them and they dispatched a Technician within a few hours. He resolved the problem and removed an item that had jammed it in less than 1/2 hour. no parts needed. The only issue was that it was fairly pricey. I guess you pay for good responsive service. Had a similar issue a few years back, and paid a lot less with another company.

Thank you for a positive review , we really appreciated it. Thanks

Strikertoronto
Strikertoronto

Repair and replace a compressor on a commercial beer fridge.

I want to express just how incredibly happy I am with the service provided by Anthony @ Certified Mechanical. My business is in hospitality, when my biggest beer fridge stops cooling, I have big problems. Before contacting Certified mechanical I had another company inspect it that claimed to be honest and all this fluff, they stuck me with a $500 bill just to tell me that the compressor would cost $3000. I sent them home immediately after being gouged the $500. I called around on a Saturday and when I got a hold of Anthony, instantly I could hear in his voice he actually gave a S--T. This was last Saturday at around 530 pm, having already lost a full day of revenue and being defrauded out of $500 earlier I was shaken up. Anthony said these words I will never forget " don't worry we will help you " . I can't express how good that made me feel. The first guy quoted me $3000, Anthony @ Certified Mechanical replaced the compressor on a SUNDAY MORNING and I spent $1000 with taxes more or less, that's 1/3rd of what the other crook wanted to charge. I UNEQUIVOCALLY RECOMMEND Certified Mechanical. My fridge is working like new and I was able to open earlier than normal because of his quick, professional and honest work. Anthony showed up on time, called me to confirm his departure and arrival and never asked me to lift a finger.

Thank you for a positive review, we really appreciate customer like you, this is the second time you hire me to fix your refrigeration appliance , thank you for your business.

comalycanela
comalycanela

Repairs to my walkin industrial refrigeration unit.

We've had a hard time finding competent knowledgeable technicians to repair and maintain our restaurant equipment. And know I think our search is over, thanks to CM TECHNICIANS.

Thank for you for a positive review on a walkin cooler repair , we really appreciate it, thanks again .

dndland
dndland

Repair to our washing machine

Contractor’s social and customer skills were incredible
They took the time to explain things, were neat and knowledgeable
I have no problem recommending this company and their services

Thank you very much, we appreciate you taking time to leave us a review!

saa in Toronto
saa in Toronto

Dishwasher Repair

My Whirpool washing machine had started leaking water.
Anthony had fixed a problem with our airconditioning couple of years ago, and his work was good (we have not had any issues with airconditioning since) so I called him. He was upfront with his $99 calling/ diagnostic fee. He advised his colleague Danier Paraiso "Danny" will handle this request, who turned out to be as good!
There were minor scheduling/rescheduling issues, resolved amicably.
Danny diagnosed the problem as a hose inside the machine which had become disconnected, which he then fixed, re-connected and tested. Charged a reasonable $51 only (on top of the $99 calling/ diagnostic fee, totalling $150 only). The repair was done few days ago and the machine has been working fine since!
Recommended!

Hi Saa,

Thank you for giving us great review , we glad you are satisfied with our service , we always here whenever you need appliance repair. Thank you very much . God bless .

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

Leaking Washing Machine

Anthony sent RAUL who arrived promptly, worked efficiently and quickly to diagnose the problem. Explained the process and the proposed solution. Returned as promised and again cannot commend him enough. Will definitely use again if needed! VERY highly recommend!!!
James

Thanks for giving us a good review, we always here to serve you.

Liana in York
Liana in York

Fridge Freezer Repair

It is the second time I needed their services and the second time I am very happy with them. Anthony was very quick to respond and accommodate my schedule and Raul who came to my home both times is very ingenious! The first time if it were not for his skills, I would had to pay about $500 just for the part for which he fashioned something that made it work to today's date. Today Raul came in for my fridge. The manufacturer had sent me the wrong spare part but Raoul again fashioned something that solved the problem! Very reasonable rates as well! I would recommend them anytime to my friends!

Thanks Liana for a great review, we so glad that your happy with our service again , thank you very much .

Phil in San Francisco
Phil in San Francisco
1 review Brossard, QC

appliance repair

I have had excellent experience with Anthony and his co-workers. They have always responded promptly to my calls. Raul is often the one who responds and he is honest in his opinion about the repairs needed. This is well-appreciated as we are non-profit housing and need this kind of support.

Hi Phil,

Thanks for giving us a great review, we are so glad that we met your expectation , we always here to give you a good service .

Nelson
Nelson

Dishwasher repair

Very dissatisfied with their work! Poor installation and they promised to come back and finish levelling the dishwasher and never did.

Hi Nelson,

I have checked your file , I found that Kirk did this job for you, I'm sorry for your experience , he is no longer in our company but I sorry that he did not correct this issue for you. I'm hope we can earn your trust again by giving us another chance , we will give you a credit if $100.00 for any appliance repair you need , my sincere apology again , Thanks.

More about Certified Mechanical

Your Appliance Repair and HVAC Specialists!

When an appliance breaks down at your home you need immediate service–from appliance repair professionals who are knowledgeable, experienced, and efficient. Certified Mechanical gives the best appliance repair service in the GTA. We pride ourselves in customer satisfaction and have been getting a steady stream of loyal customers as our reputation begins to spread. Whether you’re just around the shop, down at the beaches, downtown, North York or all the way in the west bordering Mississauga we’re your local HVAC specialist for your heating, cooling and air quality needs.We service all kinds of appliances.

- Properly Insured
- 24/7 Call Centre
- Over 30 Years of Experiance
- TSSA Licensed Technicians
- Good standing with BBB
- One Year Warranty
- Affordable and Reliable
- Major Appliance Repair

We repair all types of household & major appliances, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers, furnaces, stoves and more; servicing all makes and models. You can Trust Certified Mechanical In fixing your appliance Problems. Certified Mechanical only hires the best trained expert to Repair your broken appliance.