Certified Mechanical

29 Lloyd Avenue Toronto ON M6N 1H1
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in York  >  Certified Mechanical

Reviews for Certified Mechanical

jpm

Came on Sunday which was huge! Worked quickly to find the problem and fixed with a new part.

Thank you for giving us time to make this review, we really appreciated it. Just call us anytime when you need a service and will work on your schedule. Thanks again

Hassan in Toronto

Raul & Marc came quickly when i asked for their help with my washing machine. They were well equipped, professional and fixed the issue in no time.
Highly recommend their service and help
Thank you Raul & Marc!

Hi Hassan,

Thanks for a wonderful review. We really appreciate people like you who spent time giving us compliment . We always ready to help when you need a service . Thanks a lot.

Anthony in Toronto

He came, he saw and he conquered. Raul and his assistant went above and beyond my expectation. With so many shady "repair" services out there, this guy and his crew were world class. I would recommend them any time of the day.

Hi Anthony,

We glad that you are happy with our service, we thank you for giving us a good review, we really appreciate people like you because you helping us by recommending our works to others, thank you very much ...

I called certified mechanical because my dishwasher is not working within 1 hour ANTHONY arrived and amazingly he fixed my Miele dishwasher in 2 hours and it's working perfectly again . Thanks Certified Nechanical for sending experienced technician like Anthony

Hi,

Thanks for giving us a chance to serve you, we really appreciate you make a time for giving us a good review , we always here to serve you , thanks again .

map21601

My dishwasher was not draining for 1 week, I had Anthony come in to service my miele unit and fixed the issue in 1 hours time

Hi sir,

Thanks for a great review , we really appreciate people like you, we are glad that you are happy with our service , thanks.

susanwongtoronto

Very Prompt and professional repair work, easy payment arrangement, hassle free, honest vendor that get the job done quickly and they provide estimate cost before carry out the repai, will use this vendor again.

Hi Susan,

Thanks for giving us a great review, we value a customers like you, we always happy to serve you. Thank you very much .

Danakosec

Fixed broken ahock. Got part and did repair in a day. Very pleased with Kirk !

Hi Dana,
We glad you are happy with our service , we really appreciate you give us a good review , we really appreciated it. Thanks you very much .

a.g

I called for a same day repair and Kurt was there by 4:00. He called in advance to confirm and had the work done right away. He followed up with a phone call (I sent him to a rental unit and I wasn't there) to walk me through the issue and it's cause. Pleased with the quick and thorough service.

Hi Amy,

Thank you for giving your time to give us a good review , we really appreciate it , you can count on us on your next service call, thanks .

Anthony S.

My dishwasher suddenly stopped emptying, and (it's not the newest) I feared for its life and supposed I would have to replace it. However in an expertly swift visit Anthony Pabustan got it working, and told what to do if the same thing happened again. He came within 2 hours of being called and his visit wasn't more than 15 minutes - expert, courteous and very quick. I was really grateful.

Thank you Anthony for a good review , I'm glad your satisfied with our service . We hope will be at your service again in the future. Thanks again

Mzhull854

Hey there !

I really like the service that
Certified Mechancial proves
Quick reliable and trustworthy.

Thanks for the amazing service

Hi,

Thank you for giving us a great review, we always strive to give our customers fast and efficient service, thank you again

More about Certified Mechanical

Your Appliance Repair and HVAC Specialists!

When an appliance breaks down at your home you need immediate service–from appliance repair professionals who are knowledgeable, experienced, and efficient. Certified Mechanical gives the best appliance repair service in the GTA. We pride ourselves in customer satisfaction and have been getting a steady stream of loyal customers as our reputation begins to spread. Whether you’re just around the shop, down at the beaches, downtown, North York or all the way in the west bordering Mississauga we’re your local HVAC specialist for your heating, cooling and air quality needs.We service all kinds of appliances.

- Properly Insured
- 24/7 Call Centre
- Over 30 Years of Experiance
- TSSA Licensed Technicians
- Good standing with BBB
- One Year Warranty
- Affordable and Reliable
- Major Appliance Repair

We repair all types of household & major appliances, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers, furnaces, stoves and more; servicing all makes and models. You can Trust Certified Mechanical In fixing your appliance Problems. Certified Mechanical only hires the best trained expert to Repair your broken appliance.