Certified Mechanical

Reviews for Certified Mechanical

saa in Toronto
saa in Toronto

Dishwasher Repair

My Whirpool washing machine had started leaking water.
Anthony had fixed a problem with our airconditioning couple of years ago, and his work was good (we have not had any issues with airconditioning since) so I called him. He was upfront with his $99 calling/ diagnostic fee. He advised his colleague Danier Paraiso "Danny" will handle this request, who turned out to be as good!
There were minor scheduling/rescheduling issues, resolved amicably.
Danny diagnosed the problem as a hose inside the machine which had become disconnected, which he then fixed, re-connected and tested. Charged a reasonable $51 only (on top of the $99 calling/ diagnostic fee, totalling $150 only). The repair was done few days ago and the machine has been working fine since!
Recommended!

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

Leaking Washing Machine

Anthony sent RAUL who arrived promptly, worked efficiently and quickly to diagnose the problem. Explained the process and the proposed solution. Returned as promised and again cannot commend him enough. Will definitely use again if needed! VERY highly recommend!!!
James

Thanks for giving us a good review, we always here to serve you.

Liana in York
Liana in York

Fridge Freezer Repair

It is the second time I needed their services and the second time I am very happy with them. Anthony was very quick to respond and accommodate my schedule and Raul who came to my home both times is very ingenious! The first time if it were not for his skills, I would had to pay about $500 just for the part for which he fashioned something that made it work to today's date. Today Raul came in for my fridge. The manufacturer had sent me the wrong spare part but Raoul again fashioned something that solved the problem! Very reasonable rates as well! I would recommend them anytime to my friends!

Thanks Liana for a great review, we so glad that your happy with our service again , thank you very much .

Phil in San Francisco
Phil in San Francisco
0 reviews Brossard, QC

appliance repair

I have had excellent experience with Anthony and his co-workers. They have always responded promptly to my calls. Raul is often the one who responds and he is honest in his opinion about the repairs needed. This is well-appreciated as we are non-profit housing and need this kind of support.

Hi Phil,

Thanks for giving us a great review, we are so glad that we met your expectation , we always here to give you a good service .

Nelson
Nelson

Dishwasher repair

Very dissatisfied with their work! Poor installation and they promised to come back and finish levelling the dishwasher and never did.

Hi Nelson,

I have checked your file , I found that Kirk did this job for you, I'm sorry for your experience , he is no longer in our company but I sorry that he did not correct this issue for you. I'm hope we can earn your trust again by giving us another chance , we will give you a credit if $100.00 for any appliance repair you need , my sincere apology again , Thanks.

mebifegha
mebifegha

Repair of refrigerator.

Refrigerator was not functioning. Certified Mechanical was on time to diagnose the problem. Two items were replaced. The system is functioning.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for taking your time for giving us review, your crisper for your fridge just arrived , we will install it for you tomorrow 3/6/2018

Shirley Knight from Toronto
Shirley Knight from Toronto

Kitchenaid dishwasher

Raul Velasco did an excellent job! My four year old dishwasher had a broken top rack and an unexplained leak. Raul replaced the holding mechanism on the rack and also replaced the circulation motor that was causing the leak. I was so afraid I would have to by a new dishwasher but thanks to Raul, mine now works perfectly.
He was on time and totally reliable as he did his excellent work Thank you, Raul!

Thanks for giving us great review, we really appreciated it , thanks .

jpm
jpm

Replaced fridge thermostat

Came on Sunday which was huge! Worked quickly to find the problem and fixed with a new part.

Thank you for giving us time to make this review, we really appreciated it. Just call us anytime when you need a service and will work on your schedule. Thanks again

Smokey in Toronto
Smokey in Toronto

Washing Machine Repeair

The work was completed very quickly. I was unaware however, as i was not advised when i called the company that the person coming to look at my machine was contracted and not from the company itself. He was very good and quick however at the end of the day it cost me $300 and the technician was there for less than one hour, pulled two socks out to allow water flow and did not install any new parts. Also, I was not advised prior to the work being completed what the cost would be to allow me to make the decision as to whether or not i wanted to proceed.
My machine was fixed but I don't believe the cost ($300/hr) was worth the effort required.

Thanks you for your email , it's our company policy to give a quote prior to any repair to be done , we are not aware that the tech did not give you a quote , and you are not agreed with the repair, can you give us your address so we can look up your file , and we can deal with the tech who did the job for you. Thank you . As we check this job, I think you have mistaken us with different company . All our technicians are not allowed to do any jobs without customer approval .

Hassan in Toronto
Hassan in Toronto

Washing Machine Fix

Raul & Marc came quickly when i asked for their help with my washing machine. They were well equipped, professional and fixed the issue in no time.
Highly recommend their service and help
Thank you Raul & Marc!

Hi Hassan,

Thanks for a wonderful review. We really appreciate people like you who spent time giving us compliment . We always ready to help when you need a service . Thanks a lot.

More about Certified Mechanical

Your Appliance Repair and HVAC Specialists!

When an appliance breaks down at your home you need immediate service–from appliance repair professionals who are knowledgeable, experienced, and efficient. Certified Mechanical gives the best appliance repair service in the GTA. We pride ourselves in customer satisfaction and have been getting a steady stream of loyal customers as our reputation begins to spread. Whether you’re just around the shop, down at the beaches, downtown, North York or all the way in the west bordering Mississauga we’re your local HVAC specialist for your heating, cooling and air quality needs.We service all kinds of appliances.

- Properly Insured
- 24/7 Call Centre
- Over 30 Years of Experiance
- TSSA Licensed Technicians
- Good standing with BBB
- One Year Warranty
- Affordable and Reliable
- Major Appliance Repair

We repair all types of household & major appliances, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers, furnaces, stoves and more; servicing all makes and models. You can Trust Certified Mechanical In fixing your appliance Problems. Certified Mechanical only hires the best trained expert to Repair your broken appliance.