29 Lloyd Avenue Toronto ON M6N 1H1

Reviews for Certified Mechanical

Chris
Chris

Fridge Repaired!

The compressor failed and we were without a fridge for over a week. Whirlpool could not find a compressor but Anthony did. He came out the next day Dec 31st and his guys repaired. So happy! Highly recommend Anthony and his crew!

Thank you for using Certified Mechanical , thanks you for a positive review .

MM
MM

Washing machine repair

I called about a washing machine repair and was told it costs $100 to have someone come and take a look. The technician came on time and was nice and did fix the problem. He was here for an hour and it cost me over $300 in labour. At no point was I told anything about cost and I still had to order a new part online that will need to be installed. I called back to ask how their billing works and if it's done by the hour and what would it cost to have the part installed once it arrives. I was not given an answer and was told I'd receive a call back, which I have not.

Hi MM,

I'm sorry for late reply , our service fee is $99.95 and $80/hr . Sometimes we quote customer base on the job and we know exactly how much it cost to install it , we calculated that base on time , ordering or pickup the parts and tech will give you a flat rate for parts and labour . I hope I answer your question, if you have more concern about our fee , feel free to call me at (416)908-6993 ,

Thanks again ,

Dessa in Toronto
Dessa in Toronto

Fixed our fridge but defaced it with a sticker

Fixed the fridge. Took maybe an hour if not less. Charged $300, then stuck one of their stickers to the door of our stainless steel fridge. Took forever to get it off without scratching the door of the fridge. The couple seemed nice. They came on the day we called. Wasn’t happy to find the sticker some time later. I thought it was a magnet until I tried to peel it off.

Hi Dessa,

Sorry for late reply because we were so busy , but I got your point , I will make sure it won't happen anymore , thanks for your advised

Raul, the technician

Raul fixed my fridge and dryer. He was professional, friendly, flexible, punctual and in one word awesome. He was very patient and understanding as well.
I highly recommend him for the repairing home appliances.

Hi,
Thank you that you are happy with our tech Raul service , we really appreciate your positive review , thank you again

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Dryer Cleaning and Tuneup

They did a nice job cleaning out the dryer of all the lint etc. But was charged $249 for a job I’ve seen other companies quoting $99. Had one scheduled for Thursday for $99, should have stayed with them.

Hi ,
Our service fee is $99.95 to come and diagnose it and we charged $80/hr after that and depend how dirty and difficult it is, we usually give you a quote before we do any job , we only do it once you approve the quote . Pls contact me direct if you have any concern at (416)908-6993 .

Anthony

carol s in Toronto
carol s in Toronto

furnace repair

i trust this contractor. my furnace broke down a few days ago. i knew what the problem was since i use to work in the construction industry. the technician [anthony] diagnosed the problem correctly and fixed it easily. he was honest and polite.
i would recommend this company to anyone without hesitation.

Hi Carol ,

Thank you for your kind words on your furnace service done by Anthony , we really appreciate you make your time to give us a positive review , we looking forward to be in service with you in the future .

Thanks ,

Excellent service

Had not been able to use the garburator so I called this company. Raul was very friendly and very professional. He came on time and explained very well what the problem was.

Thank you for your positive review , we appreciate it .

Aira in Toronto
Aira in Toronto

Best Mechanic!

Raul fixed my uncle's front load washer. My uncle really liked him because he would explain things as he was doing it. It's not easy to impress my uncle so this is something big. Good job to you sir! Will definitely keep you on our speed dial if any of our things need a fix!

Hi Aira,

Thank you for a positive review on your washer repair , we really appreciate your feedback , thanks again.

SK Gravelle in Toronto
SK Gravelle in Toronto

Gas Stove Oven Door

My old Magic Chef gas stove oven door was not closing properly. Anthony ordered new hinges and gasket - and the oven door is closing properly again.
I hope to get another 30 years out of this stove!

Thank you for a positive review on your stove repair , we really appreciate it

lherber@rogers.com in Old Toronto
L. R.

gas stove repair

Anthony phoned and asked whether it would be ok to come in the morning instead of the afternoon -which I had originally agreed to - this in fact suited me. He arrived on time professionally dressed booties and all . Took charge of the issue and efficiently went about the repair. He explained what needed to be done, how much it would cost and proceeded to get the job done to my total satisfaction including doing some minor unrelated repairs.
I highly recommend him and therefore the company.
Lawrence Herber

Hi Lawrence ,

Thank you fir a positive review , we really appreciate your feedback . Thanks again

More about Certified Mechanical

Your Appliance Repair and HVAC Specialists!

When an appliance breaks down at your home you need immediate service–from appliance repair professionals who are knowledgeable, experienced, and efficient. Certified Mechanical gives the best appliance repair service in the GTA. We pride ourselves in customer satisfaction and have been getting a steady stream of loyal customers as our reputation begins to spread. Whether you’re just around the shop, down at the beaches, downtown, North York or all the way in the west bordering Mississauga we’re your local HVAC specialist for your heating, cooling and air quality needs.We service all kinds of appliances.

- Properly Insured
- 24/7 Call Centre
- Over 30 Years of Experiance
- TSSA Licensed Technicians
- Good standing with BBB
- One Year Warranty
- Affordable and Reliable
- Major Appliance Repair

We repair all types of household & major appliances, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers, furnaces, stoves and more; servicing all makes and models. You can Trust Certified Mechanical In fixing your appliance Problems. Certified Mechanical only hires the best trained expert to Repair your broken appliance.