Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
Whitby ON L1N 5E5
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in Whitby  >  McCoy Whirlpool & Spa Repair | McCoy Contracting

Reviews for McCoy Whirlpool & Spa Repair | McCoy Contracting

Homeowner Toronto
Homeowner Toronto

Great Job!

Our spa tub sprung a leak which led to a rainstorm in our kitchen below. Steven found the issue right away and even found additional issues that needed to be addressed! I would highly recommend McCoy services!

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Hot Tub Repair

My hot tub was in sad, sad shape. Fifteen years of use, little maintenance, it was rough. Jets popping off, lights out, strange noises. Finally one day mid-winter it died. I had called another person and they gave me the impression I was a hassle. This was not the case with Steve McCoy. From the moment I called Steve he was friendly, professional, concerned, and was at my house within a day to see what was going on. What really makes Steve stand out is his experience in the industry. Unlike other people who only replace parts, Steve can actually repair motors, jets, etc which saved me a ton of money. Beside that, Steve was just super professional and knowledgeable. I feel like I have a new hot tub thanks to Steve's work. I highly recommend Steve McCoy as the technician of choice for all your hot tub and spa needs. You will not be disappointed.

Andrea J in Oshawa
Andrea J in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Hot Tub Repair

Steven did a complete replacement of the control panel for my Coast Spa Hot tub. He was very professional and detail oriented. The work was completed well and in a timely manner. I will definitely be recommending them to my friends and neighbours.

N in Toronto
N in Toronto

Repair and servicing a whirlpool bathtub

I had a whirlpool bathtub that had a leak.
Steve was extremely professional and competent.
He efficiently found the site of the leak and fixed it properly. Luckily he already had the required spare parts of my bathtub in his car.
He also checked the bathtub thoroughly and explained to me about some safety issues of the bathtub that I wasn't aware of, which he fixed them too!
He was approachable and professional the whole time, and he explained all my questions.
Overall I was extremely satisfied with his job and I would highly recommend him. Thank you Steve!

Anita in Oakville
Anita in Oakville

Whirlpool repair

Steve is very professional, knowledgable and has the best customer service skills. Steve fix my jacuzzi by using the pump I had ordered which other plumber said that this is not the right pump! Called few people before who provided horrible customer service until I reached out to Steve who gave me the best customer service! He is my guy for any future repairs!

Thank you kindly for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure to meet you and provide service for your whirlpool bath. I will be happy to supply my services for you and your aquintances in the future. Best regards, Steven McCoy

Carol in North York
Carol in North York

Whirlpool bathtub restoration

905 999-1413
Whitby
L1N 5E5

Our 20 year old whirlpool tub was in perfect condition however the white plastic jets and knobs had yellowed making the tub look old. Acrylica (brand of tub) recommended McCoy contracting to change the jets etc. and we are VERY pleased with the results. Steve provided an estimate, ordered new parts, was timely, courteous, and professional. His labour cost was reasonable and, although the parts were pricey, we knew this before hand. Our tub looks brand new and functions perfectly! We couldn't be happier!

Jacuzzi problem solved

After 2 years, many phone calls and 3 plumbers my Jacuzzi bathtub still wasn't working. Thank goodness I tried again and found McCoys!
Steve McCoy came the next day and solved the problem. He was skilled, knowledgeable, had the parts with him, and informed me in detail what the problem was. I recommend this company totally.

David in Aurora
David in Aurora

Bathroom plumbing repair

Steven McCoy is amazing. We had a humming noise that had started a couple weeks ago and we could not figure out the cause, and we were not sure about the location. We tried a general plumbing company first, and that other company showed up, performed an assessment that took 20 min. by cutting a hole in the wall, and charged us $619! Then told us their company does not fix spa tubs.

So I located McCoy Whirlpool and Spa, and Steven came a day later. He too, had difficulty locating the "hum" but he was persistent. He methodically eliminated possible sources until he discovered that the problem was the humidifier connected to the furnace. The gauge was faulty and was causing a hum to travel up the pipes so it sounded like it was coming from the second floor bathroom. And his labour charge was only $672 after working nonstop for 5 hours! He solved our problem and we could not be happier! You don't find this kind of old-school dedication and professionalism very often these days. I would definitely hire Steven without hesitation again in the future, and I have already recommended him to a few people I know.

Sheila from Whitby
Sheila from Whitby
0 reviews Whitby, ON

kitchen backsplash

905 999-1413
Whitby
L1N 5E5

Steve came in and did a great job on our kitchen backsplash. He was very professional, punctual and left the kitchen tidy when he was finished. He was friendly to be around and quite informative about the different processes during the job. We love it and have had many compliments about the job. I would gladly recommend him to both friends and family.

More about McCoy Whirlpool & Spa Repair | McCoy Contracting

Professional whirlpool bath repair and tile installations in bathrooms and kitchens. Manufacturer recommended, Schluter certified and insured.