McCoy Whirlpool & Spa Repair

Reviews for McCoy Whirlpool & Spa Repair

Mika
Mika

Bathtub repair

I came to know Steven through a contractor doing bathroom renovations. There was a rather large gash at the bottom of our bathtub. Steven came in, spending about 4 hours to fix it and make the appearance as close to the original as possible. You can see from the photo he did a great job with it.

Steven was courteous when we first met e.g. asking about wearing his shoes, and communicated what he would be doing. He cleaned up, walked me through the completed job, and provided good instructions on follow-up e.g. leave tape on, smell will clear in about an hour.

I do realize Steven's expertise in in whirlpool and spa repair, but he would also be great for regular bathtub repair.

Chinook in Pickering
Chinook in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Hot Tub Repair

Our Hot Tub heater stopped working and we called this company to come have a look, right away it cost us 200.00, we had all the panels off already so it took him all of 10mins to tell us we need a new heater ours could not be fixed, I said he had to order it from a company out of town and it is going to cost $649.76, we gave him a Check and within 10 mins of leaving he cashed the check, I called him the very next morning to canceled the job it was too expensive to repair a 20 year old Hot Tub, he also said he had to charge us another 200.00 to come back an put the part in. he then wanted us to pay a 50% restocking fee for canceling the job.
This Guy is very Dishonest and I will no recommend him, he must have gotten his 10 stars rating from family members

Homeowner
Homeowner

Great Job!

Our spa tub sprung a leak which led to a rainstorm in our kitchen below. Steven found the issue right away and even found additional issues that needed to be addressed! I would highly recommend McCoy services!

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Hot Tub Repair

My hot tub was in sad, sad shape. Fifteen years of use, little maintenance, it was rough. Jets popping off, lights out, strange noises. Finally one day mid-winter it died. I had called another person and they gave me the impression I was a hassle. This was not the case with Steve McCoy. From the moment I called Steve he was friendly, professional, concerned, and was at my house within a day to see what was going on. What really makes Steve stand out is his experience in the industry. Unlike other people who only replace parts, Steve can actually repair motors, jets, etc which saved me a ton of money. Beside that, Steve was just super professional and knowledgeable. I feel like I have a new hot tub thanks to Steve's work. I highly recommend Steve McCoy as the technician of choice for all your hot tub and spa needs. You will not be disappointed.

Andrea J in Oshawa
Andrea J in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Hot Tub Repair

Steven did a complete replacement of the control panel for my Coast Spa Hot tub. He was very professional and detail oriented. The work was completed well and in a timely manner. I will definitely be recommending them to my friends and neighbours.

Reza
Reza

Repair and servicing a whirlpool bathtub

I had a whirlpool bathtub that had a leak.
Steve was extremely professional and competent.
He efficiently found the site of the leak and fixed it properly. Luckily he already had the required spare parts of my bathtub in his car.
He also checked the bathtub thoroughly and explained to me about some safety issues of the bathtub that I wasn't aware of, which he fixed them too!
He was approachable and professional the whole time, and he explained all my questions.
Overall I was extremely satisfied with his job and I would highly recommend him. Thank you Steve!

Anita in Oakville
Anita in Oakville

Whirlpool repair

Steve is very professional, knowledgable and has the best customer service skills. Steve fix my jacuzzi by using the pump I had ordered which other plumber said that this is not the right pump! Called few people before who provided horrible customer service until I reached out to Steve who gave me the best customer service! He is my guy for any future repairs!

Thank you kindly for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure to meet you and provide service for your whirlpool bath. I will be happy to supply my services for you and your aquintances in the future. Best regards, Steven McCoy

Carol in North York
Carol in North York

Whirlpool bathtub restoration

Our 20 year old whirlpool tub was in perfect condition however the white plastic jets and knobs had yellowed making the tub look old. Acrylica (brand of tub) recommended McCoy contracting to change the jets etc. and we are VERY pleased with the results. Steve provided an estimate, ordered new parts, was timely, courteous, and professional. His labour cost was reasonable and, although the parts were pricey, we knew this before hand. Our tub looks brand new and functions perfectly! We couldn't be happier!

Jacuzzi problem solved

After 2 years, many phone calls and 3 plumbers my Jacuzzi bathtub still wasn't working. Thank goodness I tried again and found McCoys!
Steve McCoy came the next day and solved the problem. He was skilled, knowledgeable, had the parts with him, and informed me in detail what the problem was. I recommend this company totally.

More about McCoy Whirlpool & Spa Repair

Professional whirlpool bath repair and Spa Repair
Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Whitby?