Mc Coy Whirlpool & Spa Repair | Mc Coy Contracting

Reviews for Mc Coy Whirlpool & Spa Repair | Mc Coy Contracting

David in Aurora
David in Aurora

Bathroom plumbing repair

Steven McCoy is amazing. We had a humming noise that had started a couple weeks ago and we could not figure out the cause, and we were not sure about the location. We tried a general plumbing company first, and that other company showed up, performed an assessment that took 20 min. by cutting a hole in the wall, and charged us $619! Then told us their company does not fix spa tubs.

So I located McCoy Whirlpool and Spa, and Steven came a day later. He too, had difficulty locating the "hum" but he was persistent. He methodically eliminated possible sources until he discovered that the problem was the humidifier connected to the furnace. The gauge was faulty and was causing a hum to travel up the pipes so it sounded like it was coming from the second floor bathroom. And his labour charge was only $672 after working nonstop for 5 hours! He solved our problem and we could not be happier! You don't find this kind of old-school dedication and professionalism very often these days. I would definitely hire Steven without hesitation again in the future, and I have already recommended him to a few people I know.

Sheila from Whitby
Sheila from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

kitchen backsplash

Steve came in and did a great job on our kitchen backsplash. He was very professional, punctual and left the kitchen tidy when he was finished. He was friendly to be around and quite informative about the different processes during the job. We love it and have had many compliments about the job. I would gladly recommend him to both friends and family.

Wren from Toronto
Wren from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

bathroom, general, drywall, hotub repair

I have been renovating for 3 years now, it was a complete gut and rebuild with open concept. Steve came on board and was literally a god send. You could not ask for better contractor. Steve knows his trades. He is knowledgable in many crafts, talented with a discerning eye and artistic sensibility, is precise and particular (in a good way) and applies his intelligence to many a challenge, (in a house constructed in 1905) so much so that we dubbed Steve Macgiver! He is so easy to work with and brings his expertise to any project! Steve works super hard, never cuts a corner, has a great eye, is honest and knows his stuff. You will always be in good hands with this guy...I know I should not rave, because he is going to get so busy i will have to wait to get on his work book!

Gaining trust in my customer is the best reward for me. Knowing that I met or better yet exceeded their expectations is my goal. Having the home owners best interest in mind is the best mindset to carry through any renovation. My name is my company and I will always stand behind it. Thank you for the review.

janet from Old Toronto
janet from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Converting single home to a duplex

Renovations of my single home to a duplex (2 apartments (main floor and basement - and 2nd floor&3floor loft). This involved adding a 2nd floor kitchen, laundry, 2 entrance doors, and wall removal.
Steve McCoy was very knowledgeable, reasonably priced, consistent and trustworthy. He has an eye for detail and will explain all work done in a precise way, I was very happy with his work ethic and responsible attitude, and would recommend him to anyone looking for renovation work.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is great to know that my hard work is appreciated!!!

More about Mc Coy Whirlpool & Spa Repair | Mc Coy Contracting

Professional whirlpool bath repair and tile installations in bathrooms and kitchens. Manufacturer recommended, Schluter certified and insured.
Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Whitby?