Cactus Landscaping

Aaron
Aaron
1 review Caledon, ON

New deck

Work involved tear down of old deck and construction of a new expanded deck. The consultation process was a friendly and informative encounter. Edgar was very helpful providing design alternatives and subsequent quotes. Once the team arrived (on-time and ahead of schedule) the team was diligent in their efforts. Construction crew was very good and professional. Material used was top quality and they didn’t cut any corners during the construction- including the all important 4-5 ft hole for the foundation posts. Beautiful end result and deck!

Thank you so much Aaron for such a good words and your hospitality. This means a lot for us. We are really appreciate it.

Daniel
Daniel

Backyard Renovation

Edgar and his team did a fantastic job on our backyard! We originally had an idea of how we wanted our backyard to look like but with a strict budget in mind we thought we had to change a few things. However, after discussing our idea with Edgar, he was able to still give us what we wanted within our budget.

As you can see from the pictures, we were blown away by how beautiful the project turned out! I will definitely recommend Edgar to all my friends in the future :)

Thank you so much Daniel, I really appreciate it!

Bo
Bo

Driveway paving and expansion

Edgar and his team did an amazing job on our driveway, and at incredibly reasonable price to boot! His team showed up bright and early (around 7 AM) to prepare for the day; drop off materials, tools, further scout out the area, and at around 8 AM started working. And work they did; these guys were at our place until 6 PM that day, barely taking any breaks. It was very refreshing to see folks as dedicated as his team to the job, and the timelines discussed. Unfortunately, it was discovered that our front porch area had some clay underneath, meaning they couldn't finish the job that day. Edgar apologized profusely and ensured us that he'd much rather do the job correctly the first time, rather than us having a headache and asking for warranty work later. His team, once again, showed up bright and early the following day and finished the job. We are incredibly impressed with the craftsmanship, attention to detail, and quality of work. We will definitely consider Edgar as our first choice for any future landscaping projects we may have, as well as recommend him to friends and family in his work radius.

P.S. The days following Edgar and his team finishing our driveway, we've seen several cars stop (and even reverse) to take a look at the driveway, and jot down Edgar's info (sign left on our lawn. Still there :)). Definitely one of the few companies I've worked with for whom I have no problem at all advertising on their behalf.

Thank you so much Boris for your time,
This is an amazing and very informative review, that means a lot for us. Highly appreciate it!

Fence

Edgar is very responsive and takes his time answering all my questions. Unfortunately, due to some issues with the neighbor, I had to cancel the fence project 2 days before Edgar and his team was to start.
He refunded my full deposit without me having to ask. Very honest!

I will definitely be looking for their service when the time comes to do the driveway.

Thank you so much Vince! I appreciate your review.

Ruslanas in Toronto
Ruslanas in Toronto

Driveway

Edgar and his team are very professional and time efficient. Love my backyard, can’t thank them enough. We are very impressed with their service.

Many thanks to you Russ, what was a pleasure working with you!

bato.dagbaev
bato.dagbaev

Project

Hired cactus landscaping to upgrade my front entrance. To be short and precise, work was done by professionals who know their job and job ethics. Highly recommended.

Thank you very much! I really appreciate it.

danstanhope
danstanhope

Fence, Front & Back walkway, Deck Extension

Having worked with Cactus Landscaping, it’s very obvious how much they care about quality of work and customer satisfaction. So much so that we opted to extend the scope of the project to include an additional walkway and deck extension. Even with this added work the project never lost momentum and it was completed in a timely fashion & to a very high standard. If Edgar is quoting a project for you, I’d highly recommend you hire Cactus Landscaping — companies that put this kind of emphasis on quality are hard to find.

Look forward to working with Edgar & team in the future.

Thank you so much Dan! It's a pleasure to working with you.
Thanks

Priscilla
Priscilla

Driveway interlocking

Edgar and his team really try hard to get things done perfect. They are creative and efficient. The job is done beautifully! We are very happy with the final result. I would definitely recommend them!

Thank you so much Priscilla, that means a lot for me.

Victor
Victor
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Stonework

Quality job done by Cactus landscaping crew. Very professional team. Now it really feels like home.

Thank you so much. We are really appreciate it!

Gurvinder.tiwana
Gurvinder.tiwana

Backyard and garage reno

Edgar and his team renovated our entire front and backyard including rebuilding our detached garage. From the beginning, Edgar was very easy to work with. His team was very professional and it become immediately clear that they take pride in their work. The one thing I appreciated most about working with Edgar was his willingness to be flexible and try his best to solve problems in order to make his clients happy. I've worked with many contractors in the past and I can confidently say Edgar is by far the best I've seen in this department. He adapts on the fly and comes up with creative solutions to ensure the project stays within budget. I have already recommended him to some of my friends and would work with again in a heartbeat!

Thank you very much Gurvinder, this means a lot to me.
We enjoyed working on your project and I think it turned out great! We love working with the creative and open minded customers like yourself!

More about Cactus Landscaping

Cactus Landscaping is a full-service design, construction and maintenance company based in Toronto, Ontario. Through a refined process and proficient project management, we design and build landscape elements to address the individual needs of our clients.

***

As a full-service landscape company, we specialize in managing entire projects from start to finish, coordinating all components of your project. We offer creative design, quality craftsmanship and a first class service. We build long-term professional relationships with our clients, establishing trust and confidence that allows a stress-free experience. Therefore, we are deservedly ranked as one of the top rated Ontario landscape companies.