Landscape Contractors & Designers
Interlocking Stone

Reviews for Cactus Landscaping

John
John

Patio deck, interlock walkway, and fence.

Was recommended Cactus by my coworker.
After getting some quotes I decided to go with Cactus Landscaping because Edgar seemed like the most reasonable out of the bunch.

Can't wait until warm weather to enjoy my new patio deck and grill some burgers, but before that I will be calling them to lay down grass as well and maybe do some other changes to the backyard

Thank you so much John for such a good words! I really appreciate it.

John S.
John S.

Stone Patio

I recently dealt with cactus landscaping, they were able to complete the project on time despite harsh weather conditions and did a professional job. I am looking forward to enjoying their work in spring.

Thank you very much for the good review John.

Maria
Maria

Fence Installation

I can’t thank Edgar and his team enough for the outstanding service they provided. Very professional and efficient team! We were very pleased with the quality of the work and how fast it was built. Would highly recommend Cactus Landscaping based on my experience.

Thank you so much Maria.
That was a pleasure working with you.

Sam
Sam

Driveway interlocking, landscaping

The work consisted of doing interlock of my drive way and landscaping my front-yard. Cactus Landscaping was reasonably priced, started work on time and did a high quality job. we were very satisfied with their work. Edgar was flexible and easy to deal with. Because of the good work that they did with us, a lot of our neighbors choose them to do much higher value interlocking and landscaping work (front yard and back yard). Edgar has maintained his relationships with us long past the completion of the project and I would be happy to engage him for any future work.

Thank you so much Sanjeev that was a pleasure working with you!

Pmac15
Pmac15

Interlocking

Edgar and his team are very reliable, professional, and punctual. I was very pleased with their work, and will definitely use them again for future projects. Great work, thanks again.

Thank you so much Pedro. Will see you next year.

Gary in North York
Gary in North York

Backyard renovation

647-966-2711
Toronto
M2J 0A9

Edgar's team did a great job on my backyard. They demolished the old shed and built a new, more modern-looking one instead. Guys also replaced the interlock and put grass rolls instead of the wild grass that used to cover most of the backyard, so it looks much nicer now. Final result looks awesome, and everything was done in an agreed time-frame. Definitely will hire Cactus Landscaping for any future landscaping needs.

Thank you so much Gary!

saintjimmy1908
saintjimmy1908

Fence installation

Hired "cactus" to install fence on my backyard. Great job, professional and responsible crew! Highly recommend.

Thank you very much!

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Interlocking and garden area

We heard about Edgar and his crew from our friends who already hired them before. Cactus Landscaping were referred to as quite skilled and responsible company, and they totally proved  that. With new interlock our driveway looks so much better, as well as the backyard. Newly made garden area is also nice and overall look is quite modern. Thanks for your job, Cactus!

Thank you so much Michael for such a good words!

Taia G.
Taia G.
1 review Mount Albert, ON

Home landscaping

We talked to many landscapers and were surprised by the quotes we had received to do our job. Cactus landscaping not only had the best quote, they also had the most detailed quote. Edgar and his team did a better job than we even hoped for. They worked fast, were great with our neighbours and we honestly couldn’t be happier. Would work with them again and recommend them highly!

Thank you so much Taia!

kristoffrochon
kristoffrochon
1 review Mount Albert, ON

Backyard Project

Living in a new subdivision we had lots of work to do to get our yard into a useable state. We had a basic idea of what we wanted to do but never having done a project like this before, we really needed help to make our plan a reality. Edgar and his team were amazing to deal with. They had great suggestions on how to make the space useable, what types of materials to use and did the whole job in the budget and timeline we had agreed to. We love our new backyard, the stone stairs, patio and gardens would not be the same without Edgar’s input and attention to detail. We can not recommend them highly enough. Thanks guys for such a great job. See you next year for more work in the front!

Thank you so much Kristoff.
That was a pleasure working with you.
See you next year!

More about Cactus Landscaping

Cactus Landscaping is a full-service design, construction and maintenance company based in Toronto, Ontario. Through a refined process and proficient project management, we design and build landscape elements to address the individual needs of our clients.

***

As a full-service landscape company, we specialize in managing entire projects from start to finish, coordinating all components of your project. We offer creative design, quality craftsmanship and a first class service. We build long-term professional relationships with our clients, establishing trust and confidence that allows a stress-free experience. Therefore, we are deservedly ranked as one of the top rated Ontario landscape companies.