Dynamic Climate Control Inc

Dynamic Climate Control Inc

Reviews for Dynamic Climate Control Inc

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

New Air Conditioning installed

Spoke to Dan and Stephen about my failing 17 year old AC unit. They made a great recommendation of a YORK unit. Technicians were on time and did a clean install. Dan and Stephen are true gentleman and offer great service and advice.

David W.
David W.
5 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Avoid at all costs!

I had problems from the very beginning. The mechanical drawings done by a professional engineer were to be the basis for the quote. We agreed on a price only to find out later they had missed some items and charged me more. After finally getting them back to finish the job after there initial foreman left the company they charged me in full for the job. I was never shown how to maintain the system or handed any manuals. A year later I called them for a service call in which they connected the electrostatic filter for the first time which was never done when they supposedly finished the job and charged me in full.

A leak from a vent hood exhaust had a slow leak that they tried to fix unsuccessfully with a patch job. I had to take the time and effort to do it properly myself as they were not up to the task.

This story even becomes more appalling when I called another reputable mechanical company to service the furnace. They discovered that the the fan coil wasn't aligned properly which was causing the vibration issue and that not one of the system components were ever registered. So not only did I pay premium for a mechanical system that wasn't installed properly but it was also not covered by the proper warranties which came with the products. As an Architect for the past twenty years I have dealt with numerous trades from all divisions. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They just didn't care about doing a good job which I paid good money for. Best to be avoided at all costs.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Vaughan?