Tailored Living Toronto

Nader Elm from Toronto
Nader Elm from Toronto
3 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Garage Cabinetry and Storage

I was referred to Tailored Living by a friend who had some cabinetry fitted in their home. They recently completed my garage storage and I am delighted with their product and levels of service.

While the product is superior quality in terms of fit and finish, my satisfaction is derived mostly from the professionalism and quality of service of the company.

The reason I chose Tailored Living was because they clearly focus on designing and delivering a custom-designed solution - something which is very different to the "standard" out-of-the-box solutions that almost everyone else I researched offer. I was specifically impressed with the amount of time and care that went into working up the design of the solution - my space has a lot of weirdnesses and quirks that had to be worked around (extruding pipes, uneven surfaces, a morass of electrical conduits, off-angle walls etc.), so they worked diligently to measure and understand the space, and then uniquely design to accommodate for the space. Their experience was also extremely helpful as they were able to give advice on various approaches and creatively problem-solve the various issues the space imposed.

I was also impressed with the quality of service and workmanship with regard to installation. They were very swift in setting up a date for installation and prompt in showing up. The rather extensive work was completed cleanly and efficiently in a day. More remarkable was the fact that it was evident that the crew did not work to an "it'll do" standard - they fussed almost obsessively over details to make sure everything fitted neatly and properly. Once finished, they cleaned up after themselves leaving a really, really cool space.

I would have no hesitation in referring Tailored Living.

Thank you Nader, your space had some interesting challenges to be sure! That is where our team shines and it's what separates us from others in the market, creative solutions to unique spaces. We are not satisfied until you are, I'm glad that we succeeded. Thanks again for the opportunity to be of service and I hope we can work together on another project soon!

Ida from North York
Ida from North York
1 review North York, ON

Custom Cabinets/Storage

Thanks Marc, I was able to store more items in my bedrooms, dining & living rooms. I'm very happy with the results, especially living in a condo, as storage is limited.

Thank you. Your projects were interesting and varied. The closet, wall units and sideboard add lots of storage to your condo space. I enjoyed working with you to choose different finishes and hardware to complement your design and style. A successful project!

Cathy Park from Toronto
Cathy Park from Toronto

Guest Bedroom Closet

1 year into our home after a full renovation, we had not yet addressed our guest bedroom closet. Instead, our space of about 5 ft x 2 ft was crammed full of unpacked boxes and extra linens. We decided to make this space clean, beautiful and organized. It actually motivated us to do a final push on unpacking, purging and organizing the rest of our basement! We are so pleased with the results and would definitely recommend this service!

It was a pleasure working with you to make this space more functional. We installed some deep shelving for your bulky linens. We also installed double hanging sections, shelving and wire baskets on slides for easy access. Now your closet has some much needed storage as well as closet space for your guests. Thank you for using Tailored Living! All the best. marc

Kristina from Toronto
Kristina from Toronto

Customized Closet

Excellent customer service, on-time installation, beautiful finished product. I would highly recommend Marc Javet and his team at Tailored Living. I am very happy with my new walk-in closet space.

Thank you Kristina. Your walk-in looks fabulous. We are so happy we could help you optimize the space with double hang, long hang, shelves and drawers. You were looking for lots of space for your shoes now and into the future, so we built you enough shoe shelves to go shopping! All the best. Marc

Gary from Toronto
Gary from Toronto

Custom Closets

Tailored Living recently redesigned and installed custom closets in our master bedroom and 2 children's bedrooms. The designs have created so much more space and organization in all of our rooms. We love them. Marc at Tailored was responsive, great to deal with and was quick to remedy a small issue we noticed after the installation. We highly recommend Tailored Living.

Thank you for your review Gary. I enjoyed working with you and your wife to come up with the best design for your master closet and your children's closets. The children's closets will be able to change as their needs changes, so they will be able to optimize the space for years to come. Enjoy! Marc

Caitlin Watson from Toronto
Caitlin Watson from Toronto

Closet renovation

Marc from Tailored Living was fantastic. He came right away to provide us with a quote to update the interiors of our two main closets. He worked with us on understanding what we needed and designed options that optimized the space. He was prompt and professional. Highly recommend them!!!

Thanks very much Caitlin. I'm glad you're happy with the space. It was a pleasure helping you out. Best, Marc

anita marshall from Toronto
anita marshall from Toronto

custom murphy bed and closet organizer

Hired Tailored Living after receiving 3 quotes from competitors. Marc Javet landed the business for Tailored Living based on his outstanding customer service skills, offering better value than competition and staying on the job from design to implementation of the project. He's honest, reliable, so likeable, knows his product inside out and follows through to weeks after job completion to ensure customer satisfaction. He's the best it gets. 10 on 10!! Also, Dan and Wayne deserve honourable mentions. Dan couldn't have shown more compassion and professionalism while executing on our project. He kept adding to the value we received to ensure we were completely satisfied customers including making house calls and many follow up phone calls. Wayne was the ultimate in execution working endless hours outside of normal business hours to ensure perfection in a very uneven basement structure. He took no short cuts and created a masterpiece in our basement that will give us years of enjoyment and comfort. Thank you to all of you at Tailored Living. Anita M

Thanks Anita for your kind words. As we all know your job had a few hiccups along the way. But we worked together to make it right and make sure we met your expectations. The team rallied and delivered a first rate product that you and your family can enjoy. Marc

Lois K. from Toronto
Lois K. from Toronto

Master bedroom closet

I live in a mid-town Toronto high-rise and recently hired Tailored Living to redesign the walk in closet in my master. The owner, Marc, took the time to put together a design that works well for me. ( I have lots of shoes and also needed more long hanging space) The service was first-rate and there were no surprises with pricing. I'll definitely hire Marc and his team for any future projects.
Lois

Lois ,
Your storage challenges are common in high rises. The limited space requires creative solutions. We were able to make your space more efficient and easy to use.
Thank you for the review and enjoy your new Tailored Living space! Marc

Angel from Thornhill
Angel from Thornhill
4 reviews Thornhill, ON

Front Closet, Pantry, and misc house projects

We met Dan at the 2013 Spring Homeshow and out of all the contractors we met that day, he stood out with his friendly and easy going personality. We had plans to do a few things around the house asides from our closet and pantry, and Dan was able to get all the projects done for us alongside Paul from CPI (including a new patio door, new shelf in garage, and frame/drywalling a section in our basement).

Paul and his team were fantastic. They were so detail-oriented and Paul did not let us settle for anything less than perfection. When problems came up, they dealt with it without complaint (if anything, they were pickier than we were). I think that says a lot about how good a contractor is, especially after dealing with other contractors who weren't great with following up when problems occurred. We were a bit concerned with all the little details and whether we would be nickeled and dimed (especially bc our front closet required additional support when they took a wall down), but in the end, we paid exactly what we were quoted from the very beginning.

My only complaint about the project was really the timeframe we were given for project completion. I'm not sure why we were told 4 days when putting up a new wall requires so many days of touch-ups. In the end I think it took about 4 weeks for total completion. It wasn't that big a deal for us since we weren't in a hurry and some days only took about 15 minutes.

We're happy with these guys and glad to have found contractors we trust.

Thanks Angel, we appreciate your business and look forward to working with you on any future projects you may have.

Lisa Brisebois from York
Lisa Brisebois from York
1 review York, ON

Tool room shelves, Cupboards

We were prepared to sell the house if we couldn't find a better solution for storage. Tailored Living designed and installed amazing customized shelves for a small tool room that more than doubled our capacity. And the cupboards in the basement have taken care of all the clutter (I even have some empty shelves!) and given the space a clean, modern look. We couldn't be happier with the product, the service (by super nice guy Marc Javet and his installation team), and the reasonable cost.

We are glad we could help make your house more functional by providing extra storage for you and your family. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Marc

More about Tailored Living Toronto

Welcome to Tailored Living® featuring Premier Garage®. We specialize in custom designed and installed closets, entryways, mudrooms, home offices, laundry rooms, Murphy Beds and other storage spaces in the home or garage.

***

Owners Marc and Jill Javet are proud to offer you custom storage solutions tailored to your needs, your space, your taste and your budget -- and our installations are done quickly and professionally.

***

We carry a large range of finishes, hardware and storage accessories and pride ourselves on our commitment to support you with the most innovative and effective products on the market. Our in-home consultations are always free and include a detailed 3-D design and quote.

***

We're excited to help you with your next home organization project.