Markae Closets & Design

Formerly Custom Closet Organizers Inc. Shelving Outlet.
Closet & Storage Solutions
250 Rayette Rd., Unit 16 Vaughan ON L4K 2G6

Reviews for Markae Closets & Design

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Closets

Amazing customer service and quality! Worked with our budget to get exactly what we wanted. Detail oriented and very professional. Highly recommend!!

2 reviews Milton, ON

Front Closet Installation

From start to finish, I had an excellent experience with Markae Closets. The finished product is exactly how we envisioned it and it looks (in our opinion) absolutely fantastic. I would highly recommend this company for your closet (or similar) needs.

Karin
Karin
1 review , ON

Thrilled with my closet and pantry!

Had a challenging small space and Elliot made beautiful space out of thin air! Highly recommend!

Cosborne
Cosborne

3 Closet Installs - Fantastic job

We could not be happier with the work that was done. The recommended designs for all three of our closets were perfect for our needs. The installation was done quickly and professionally. We will definitely use Markae closets again!

Hala in Oakville
Hala in Oakville

Closet organization

Needed entry closet, pantry and master bedroom closet redone. Elliott form Markae was very knowledgeable, quick and very efficient in suggesting a design that worked. And they delivered their product AHEAD of time! Very happy with the quality of the installation and finished result.

Cheryl in Toronto
Cheryl in Toronto

Walk-in-closet renovation

I am so happy that I chose Markae Closets to execute my renovation plans for my walk-in-closet. When Taylor the designer forwarded the final 3-D design I told her it looked "amazing"! I had to wait 7 weeks for the installation date. Oh my, now that the installation is complete, I take every opportunity to open my walk-in-closet doors and admire the work! It is amazing! I can't believe I actually have room to add to my shoes and boots collection! Simply amazing! I have to say that the team was great. The owner Marty came by before the installation date and he was friendly and approachable. The two installation men were fast and efficient. I'd definitely recommend Markae Closets to all my friends and family. I attached before/after pictures. By the way, the cost was also reasonable.

Kim in Toronto
Kim in Toronto
0 reviews Pickering, ON

House Renovation

Great experience from start to finish. Elliot was very knowledgeable about his products and provided a great closet solution for our entire home. Reasonably priced compared to other companies. Solid product and professional installation. Would highly recommend.

BRIAN in Bowmanville
BRIAN in Bowmanville

Turning a Bedroom into a walk-in closet

From the excellent design service to multiple accommodations as our renovation schedule changed, this was a first class experience.
The quality, dedication, attention to detail and value were extraordinary.
I am trying to think up another project for them.

Carol in Etobicoke
Carol in Etobicoke

Custom Closet Organizers

We had closet organizers added to our front hall closet and bedroom closet. The team at Markae Closets was extremely professional and helpful from start to finish. I had many design questions and Taylor was very patient answering all of my questions. Marty helped me to visualize what the final product would look like because I kept changing my mind! The final design was very pragmatic and useful, not to mention just beautiful! The installers were organized and and worked diligently. I would highly recommend Markae Closets and Design to my family and friends!

More about Markae Closets & Design

Markae Closets & Design has been delivering quality craftsmanship and design for over 30 years. Specializing in bedroom closets, foyers, home offices, laundry rooms, linen closets, basement storage, entertainment centres, and pantries, this family run business works with the individual to design a system that caters to their storage needs and budget.

With a lifetime warranty on all closet systems, Markae Closets & Design has the fullest confidence they will exceed your expectations and that your system will fit properly, work smoothly and last a lifetime.

"We do what's best for you, not what's easiest for us!"