Canadian closets plus

Reviews for Canadian closets plus

Ava in Brantford
Ava in Brantford

A fantastic experience with Canadian Closets Plus

I had an amazing experience with Canadian Closets Plus. They are a perfect team to collaborate with, responsive in their communication and highly professional. The goal was to turn the old wire metal closet with sliding doors into a fully functional wood storage unit in the main bedroom.
Working through the design process, material selection and specific client needs, I believe that they created a unit that will serve this family’s needs for many years to come.
I definitely recommend and will contact them again without hesitation if I need another closet.

Riley in Toronto
Riley in Toronto
1 review Midhurst, ON

Amazing experience!

Amazing experience! I am absolutely in love with my wardrobe. I received incredible customer service from the beginning to the very end. The designer's professionalism and knowledge of designing cabinets were impressive, appreciated and genuinely talented. The installers were very friendly, quick, professional, and efficient.
Expertness and comprehension in the best products and options based on my need were met along with quality. I was so impressed and satisfied that I will be using them for the next project in my home! I would highly recommend Canadian Closets Plus!

Melissa in Ajax
Melissa in Ajax

Master His/ Her walk in

We used Canadian Closets Plus for our master's walk-in closets. The prices were reasonable. Our designer was easy to work with very professional, and she understood what we needed and designed them precisely. The installers were also excellent, and they were efficient in installing and cleaning up all mess from the installation. All the departments were very professional and helpful, so my project was smooth. They also send reminders a few days before the installations and walk you through the terms once more about what to expect on the installation day. I would recommend that you remove all existing shelves\ rods, and you should paint and patch a few days before the installation. Canadian Closets Plus also provides a lifetime warranty on their products as long as you are the homeowner where we installed our product. And its original installation was done by their team, without modification or relocation by anyone other third parties.
I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you Canadian Closets Plus.

Josie Carpino
Josie Carpino

Custom Closet and Office space

I would like to thank Recelle your designer, the installers and office staff for a wonderful job done at the end of August 2021. Recelle was professional, informative, creative and patient. She helped us design and create a wonderful office space and custom made closet in one of our bedrooms. It is a space I will use and enjoy for many years to come. The installers were also professionals, hard working and willing to answer any of my questions during the installation. All of your employees are a credit to your Company. Thank you all! Josie Carpino

D D.
D D.

They over promised and completely under delivered

We provided a design created by another designer, and hired them to complete the build. Their design team assured me that it was a simple enough project for them, but it quickly became apparent that their production team was not able to deliver the quality that was promised.

After cancelling our first installation (the night before), they arrived three weeks later. More than half of the design had not actually been manufactured, and the pieces they did have ready had multiple areas of damage.

After two months of back and forth to have the damage fixed and the rest of the build completed (during which I constantly had to call for updates, rarely did they ever reach out to me to let me know of the progress) the new installation date was set.

Again, more issues, and a lot of time spent with the installation team to trouble shoot how to get the design we wanted because the manufacturing was still not done correctly.

In the end we have a unit that looks almost like we wanted, but we're well aware that we are still covering a number of issues with the items that we have on the unit itself.

The only reason we accepted the product "as is" is so that we could finally move on with our lives and stop worrying about it.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We take pride in providing outstanding service, and we’re saddened to see we missed the mark. Your detailed review will make us better, and we’ll work hard on improving our customer service in order to meet customers' expectations in the future. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Jean-Francois in Toronto
Jean-Francois in Toronto

Super happy with the results

Great experience and great selection of finishes. The whole process was very easy and the whole team was great to work with (always on time, very responsive and courteous). My designer Jacquie was fantastic; very diligent and was patient throughout the design process. Couldn't be happier with the results.

Thank you, Jean-Francois. It was a pleasure working with you.

Great service and product

From the very beginning, everything was easy, efficient and professional. Their agent arrived at my place to take measurements and understand what I was looking for. He was able to use a program they have on an iPad and render the drawings right there and then which was an incredible advantage. No guess work on what it would look like, it was right in front of you.

After that dealing with their office for the final details was quick and easy over the phone. Installation was breeze and they cleaned up afterwards. Overall, I couldn't have asked for anything better. Do yourself a favour and use Canadian Closets Plus for your next project, you won't regret it.

Thank you so much for the amazing review, it's been a pleasure working with you.

Frank R.
Frank R.

Basement Closet, Bookshelves, and some minor shelves

Had a closet completed, bookshelves and a couple of shelves installed in my renovated basement. I cannot speak highly enough for the service provided. All was delivered as promised and Theresa was a great help in getting this done. Would highly recommend

Thank you very much for the excellent review, we really appreciate the business.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Walking inn closet

Excellent work. And the owner is super friendly. Definitely will use them again in the future.

Built in closets

Absolutely thrilled with my new built in closets. The customer service was exceptional, and I am very happy with the high quality design and the professionals who managed the installation. Would recommend this company without hesitation. Experience was easy and pleasant!

Thank you so much, we really appreciate the business

More about Canadian closets plus

Custom closets and closet organization system, and large showroom for you to choose your options and get inspiration for your dream closet. We work with state of the art materials to provide top of the line product to our customers.

Check out our Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/canadianclosetsplus