Closets by Design - Toronto

Closet & Storage Solutions
HomeStars  >  Closet & Storage Solutions in Toronto  >  Closets by Design - Toronto
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Closets by Design - Toronto

Peggy Guest from Toronto

Many thanks to Frank and his team! They offer a quality product at a fair price. Frank was punctual, patient, and offered helpful, honest advice choosing the final design. His installers were expert and on time. The closets were ready for our move-in date and they worked around our tight renovation schedule, which was very helpful and made our move smoother. We really like the closets - they're well-constructed and have solved the some of storage challenges of down-sizing! Thanks again, Frank. I'd highly recommend your products and terrific service.
Peggy
Toronto

Hi Peggy,

Thank you for the nice comments and your compliment. Frank is an amazing designer!
we're glad to know you're happy with our service.

dragana

I am very satisfied with all work from the begging up to the end. Timing also was good. Everybody was on time which was also important and the work was well done. We are happy!!

Hi Dragana,

Pleasure working with you.

El in Binbrook
1 review Smithville, ON

Frank the representative was informative, attentive and professional. Hassan the installer and his assistant were courteous and considerate. They work clean, quick and professionally. Our unit looks great and exceeded expectations. Very pleased with the service and the product.

Scott H.

Hi Scott,

Thank you for the nice comments. Glad to know you're happy with your new closets system!

thanks,

ruth
1 review Whitby, ON

Hassan, the installer, did an amazing job!! He was professional, and his work was impeccable. I most definitely would recommend to others Closets by Design for quality workmanship and product. Many thanks!!

Hi Ruth ,

You are very welcome! Thank you for the nice words, Hassan will definitely get the message.
we're happy to know you're happy.

Effie L.
1 review Ajax, ON

From my creative Designer, Georgia, the administrative assistant, Mia, - final installation appt. I felt that they really listened to my requirements and was very happy with the outcome. My appreciation to the owner who sent me a terrific installation technician . He finished off some changes I requested. thanks you again. Looking forward to the next closet project with the Toronto Closets By Design -Showroom located at birchmont & Eglington Ave. Scarborough.

Job Price

Thank you Effie for your nice comments. It was a pleasure working with you.

CanadianSniper04 in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Closets By Design provided us with great solutions to our closet and dressing needs. We purchased a new home, and they provided four bedroom closets, a dressing/makeup station, main floor closet solution and a mud room system for our three children. SARA was instrumental in speerheading the design of our needs. She was excellent to work with taking in our input and immediately putting it into design with her years of experience that shone through her work. Closet by Design were on time with no delays and sticking to there schedule. Their installation crew was very professional, clean and respectful in their work. They had no problem working alongside other contractors on site. After their install, they walked us through to make sure we were happy with the product and install. My wife and I very extremely happy with their product and service. We would highly recommend them to our friends and family.

Job Price

Thank you for the nice review.
Sara is amazing, lots of clients love her !!

We are happy to know that you and your wife love your new closet system.
It was a pleasure working with you.

gshick

Hassan and colleague were very professional and polite. They arrived early and did the job efficiently and cleaned up afterwards. I would recommend them highly.

Job Price

Thank you for the nice words. Customer satisfaction will always be our highest priority.

thanks,
CBD team

Gaelen in St. John's
2 reviews St. John's, NL

Over all great company.
I called to have a quote done and designer Mike came to my new condo to measure and design.
He's a nice guy but over all the most unimpressive part of this experience was the hand drawn designs. Other companies I've usernames in the past for closets have it all designed on computer and a nice 3D drawings done up for you. This place just used measuring paper and hand. That said it was the only down side. Their quote came in way higher than the other quotes I got (even though they were having a huge sale) but designer Mike did everything in his power to get it close to my other quotes. They still weren't the cheapest but I liked how he went to bat for me and got the price down to where I was comfortable for two reach in closets with drawers.
The final product after install was good too. The installers were great and they had forgotten one shelf which was promptly sent to me soon after.
All in all a great company if not slightly behind the times in technology. Would
Definitely recommend!

Job Price

Thank you Gaelen for your detailed review and nice comments. Our designers are trained to design, price, and present during the short consultation time. Cad tools have benefits but also have limitations too. We could provide 3D design if needed.

They are polite, professional, good to deal with and on time. Problems were addressed and dealt with quickly and fairly. They put high focus on customer service. I trust them.

Review has 1 previous version
Job Price

Thank you for the review! We value your trust greatly.

Lynn R. in Toronto

Sara and her team made this process everything I ever thought it would be !!
They are very professional and Hassan was amazing! The end product was even better then I imagined and now an unused room is the perfect walk in closet !!!

Thank you !

Hello Lynn,

We're so glad to know that you love your new Walk in Closet!
Hassan will be very happy to hear your compliment, thank you very much.

thanks,l
CBD

More about Closets by Design - Toronto

Imagine your home totally organized! At Closets by Design, we work to simplify your life by designing, building, and installing custom closets, garage cabinets, home offices, laundries, pantries, and much more. With a wide selection of finishes, accessories, and hardware, you will get the customized look you have always dreamed of and you can rely on our three decades of experience for total customer satisfaction. From our no obligation in-home consultation, custom tailored designs, and high quality product construction, we offer excellent value. For service in Toronto and Durham including Pickering, Uxbridge, Newcastle, and Bowmanville visit our website to book your free consultation today. Closets by Design: Quality, beauty, and commitment are built in!