Closets By Design - Toronto

Closets By Design - Toronto

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for Closets By Design - Toronto

Closet organizers and bookcase

I was very pleased with the speed of the process and the professionalism. The designer Dora made sure she understood my needs and proceeded to design the space immediately. The installer Faisal was very efficient and pleasant. I am very happy with the result. Thank you.

Hi,

That is great! Glad to hear you're happy with your new closet system.

CBD

HOME_TOR
HOME_TOR

Custom closetry

Ahmad was very nice and friendly. He did really good work on our home installing two walk in closets, one closet and one bench near our front entrance. 10/10 would recommend

he was very clean as well. Thanks Ahmad!

Thank you for the kind words!

Ahmad and the whole CLosets by Design Toronto team strives hard to deliver and make our clients happy.

Thanks again,Enjoy your new CLoset System!

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Excellent and professional service from start to finish.

Vidya who came to our newly purchased condo and take her time in assisting with our final decision in creating our new custom master bedroom closet. She was not pushy and allowed us to make our decision. Even with a slight change in design on the agreed layout, she explained and provided updated drawings immediately to our satisfaction.

On the day of the installation, the installer (Manah...sorry if I misspelled his name) arrived on time and work quietly and diligently installing the closet. No mess. He did a wonderful job. Viday also follow up before and after the installation.

My wife and I are very happy with the result. We will definitely call Viday again if we need another closet done.

Great job! Simple, easy and professional.

That is such a great news! Thank you for sharing your experience,
Closets by Design Toronto was pleased to serve you.
We are happy when our client's are happy.

CBD Toronto

Built in closets for two bedrooms and shelving in pantry

Great design by Lucy and wonderful installation by Faisal. Very prompt and efficient, tidied up afterwards. I would highly recommend them both. Should I require additional work, I wouldn't hesitate to call upon either

....And we would love to work with you again. Let us know for any future projects you may have.
Glad everything went well and that you're happy with the design and the quality of service CBD has provided.

Have a good one!

Thanks,

Val
Val

Closets

I am so delighted with the work Closets By Design did in my house yesterday. I had them redo two of our reach-in closets to update the aesthetics and maximize on functionality. Dora, our designer, was lovely and drew up her designs on the spot during our free consultation. She was also very accommodating when I realized after she left that we would need to reorientate the drawers and some of the hinges. I texted her and she submitted the changes before it was too late.

I was amazed that the two closets were ready and installed just one week after we placed our order (another company estimated it would be at least three to four weeks from the time of order to installation). The installer was very professional and careful. He respected our property, cleaned up after himself, and completed both closets in about four hours.

Although these kinds of renovations aren't cheap, if you add up the costs of all the comparable components at a big box store, you'll find that you'd still end up spending a lot of money doing it yourself, and you'd have to add to that your own time, sweat, and tears. I say call Closets By Design and save yourself the hassle!

Hello Val,

Thank you for sharing your experience. Indeed ,very heartwarming to hear good and happy words from a happy client.

It was a pleasure working with you Valerie, let us know for any future projects you may have, We would love to work with you again!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Custom Closet

Sara from closet by design helped us to make a custom closet in our Den , Faisal Installed the closet and he was very professional. I highly recommend closet by design

Thank you for sharing your experience.
Glad you are pleased with the quality of service CBD Toronto has provided. Enjoy your new Closet System!

Grant in Bowmanville
Grant in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Closet

Very happy with the level of service from start to finish, i would recommend Closets by design to anyone looking to maximize closet space, or really any room in your home.

Glad to hear you;re happy with the quality of service CBD TORONTO provided.
we are happy when our client"s are happy!

Enjoy your new closet system!

friendly service & quality construction

We have used Closets By Design THREE times now for our home. For each of our projects, Michael was able to understand and anticipate our storage needs! They even came and picked up custom hardware we wanted for a specific cabinet they were building so that the install could be done that much more efficiently. We would definitely recommend this company and their service!

It is heartwarming to hear compliments especially from repeating clients. We are very glad to know that you're happy with our product and the quality of service we've provided.

Michelle in Frankford
Michelle in Frankford
1 review Whitby, ON

Closets by Design- Master Walk-In Closet

I'm very pleased with my custom walk-in closet by Closets by Design. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable about design and product. They are professional and deliver what they promis. The closet is exactly what I expected.

I would definitely reccomend this company to anyone considering a closet design.

Hi Michelle,

Thank you ! Closets By Design Toronto is happy to know you are pleased with your new closet system.
please set us know for any future projects.

More about Closets By Design - Toronto

Imagine your home totally organized! At Closets by Design, we work to simplify your life by designing, building, and installing custom closets, garage cabinets, home offices, laundries, pantries, and much more. With a wide selection of finishes, accessories, and hardware, you will get the customized look you have always dreamed of and you can rely on our three decades of experience for total customer satisfaction. From our no obligation in-home consultation, custom tailored designs, and high quality product construction, we offer excellent value. For service in Toronto and Durham including Toronto Downtown, North York, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Uxbridge, Newcastle, Peterborough, and Bowmanville visit our website to book your free consultation today or visit our showroom in Toronto located at 667 Mount Pleasant Rd. or Scarborough 780 Birchmount Rd, Unit 8.
Closets by Design: Quality, beauty, and commitment are built in!