Closets By Design - Toronto

Closet & Storage Solutions
HomeStars  >  Closet & Storage Solutions in Toronto  >  Closets By Design - Toronto

Reviews for Closets By Design - Toronto

garye.kuntz
garye.kuntz
1 review Whitby, ON

Closet organizer install

Had custom closet organizer installed in walk in closet in off master bed room. Arrived on time. Excellent install, work area cleaned up , nice job.

tradingspaces99 in Scarborough
tradingspaces99 in Scarborough

Incredible speed, precision, and execution. Closets are A++

Faisal is an excellent cabinet / closet maker. He came in on time, had all this tools and materials ready to go, and completed the closets quickly and accurately. The finished product looks and feels great.

Would highly recommend him to anyone who needs closets installed.

Closet Renovation

Closets By Design - Toronto
(416) 712-7171
780 Birchmount Rd, Unit 8
Toronto
M1K 1R7

Faisal was extremely efficient and his work was really clean/precise. He knew exactly what he was doing the moment he stepped foot into my house. I would definitely recommend Faisal to anyone who’s looking into this type of work.

Thank you for the kind words. Faisal is indeed a very good installer. All our installers are well equipped with work skills and people skills.

Enjoy you new closet!

Ben in Scarborough
Ben in Scarborough

Closets

Found Closets by Design on this website and it is the best decision I made for giving them the job to do my closets and a workstation . Price was very reasonable and the design and workmanship was excellent . Thank you to Sara for the design and to Faisal for the install . Will definitely hire Closets by Design for my other cabinet and storage projects .

Hi Ben,

That is such a good news! Let us know when you're ready for any future projects.
Glad that you're happy with Sara's design and Faisal's workmanship. We, at Closets by Design makes sure that we meet our client's needs and standards.

CBD Toronto

Emilynorrisharrington
Emilynorrisharrington

Closets

Amazing designer followed up by an amazing installer who put all 5 closets together quickly and efficiently and was a lovely person to have in the house. Great job all around. Pro yet reasonably priced.

HI Emily,

Glad to know your happy and satisfied with our services.
Enjoy your new closets!

CBD Team

Chantal  in Oshawa
Chantal in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Walk in closet renovation

Closets By design did a great job renovating one of my bedrooms into a walk in closet. The installer, Faisal was very professional and friendly and I would recommend his services to anyone. he did an amazing job in a timely manner and I absolutely love my new closet!

Hi Chantal,

Happy to know that you're happy with your new closet and with the service that CBD provided.
All our installers are equipped with work skills and people skills.

It was a pleasure working with you.

Gail Elizabeth in Old Toronto
Gail Elizabeth in Old Toronto

Walk-in closet, built in cupboard with glass doors

Absolutely amazing service and quality. Sara was amazing to work with on the design and Amahd did a fantastic install. Goodbye Ikea. Closet by Design quality is so superior. I will use them again and again!

Hi Gail,

That is such a good news for us! We are glad to know you like your new closet system.
let us know when you need more storage!

Cbd

Deb in Scarborough
Deb in Scarborough

Amazing Job

Just had my bedroom closet done by ClosetbyDesign and WOW - what a FANTASTIC product and SERVICE. The installer (Sayed) was professional and cared about my dog leaving the premises upon his entering out existing the home. Such a personal guy!
Debbie Whitby, ON

Hi Debbie,

Thank you! Glad to hear you're happy with your new closets and with our service.
It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Thanks
CBD Team

Nicole in Toronto
Nicole in Toronto

Kitchen pantry

I used this company a few years ago to build a pantry in my townhouse. They did an excellent job. She took note of the items I wanted to store and custom designed it to my needs. I received numerous compliments. Such a great experience that my friend also had CBD build her custom bedroom closet for her condo.

When I moved to my new house, I immediately thought of CBD to convert my existing shelf pantry to pull out drawer style.

Review has 1 previous version

Hi Nicole,

It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your new pantry:)

Julie
Julie

Walk-in closet - custom

I asked Closets by Design to design a closet for my condo den, so that I can make it into a walk-in closet. The entire experience was extremely pleasant and everyone I've dealt with is very professional. During the consultation, they listened to what I needed and what I wanted, never tried to push me for something that I didn't need just because it costs more, and gave suggestions that were tailored to me. As well, I had shelves in my den that had to be taken down but I didn't have the necessary tools, and Hasan took them down very quickly with no additional costs.

Hasan did a fantastic job with the installations and was extremely pleasant/professional to deal with. I would highly recommend Closets by Design to a friend.

Hello Julie,

Thank you. Glad to know you are happy with our service.
it was a pleasure working with you.

More about Closets By Design - Toronto

Imagine your home totally organized! At Closets by Design, we work to simplify your life by designing, building, and installing custom closets, garage cabinets, home offices, laundries, pantries, and much more. With a wide selection of finishes, accessories, and hardware, you will get the customized look you have always dreamed of and you can rely on our three decades of experience for total customer satisfaction. From our no obligation in-home consultation, custom tailored designs, and high quality product construction, we offer excellent value. For service in Toronto and Durham including Toronto Downtown, North York, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Uxbridge, Newcastle, Peterborough, and Bowmanville visit our website to book your free consultation today or visit our showroom in Toronto located at 667 Mount Pleasant Rd. or Scarborough 780 Birchmount Rd, Unit 8.
Closets by Design: Quality, beauty, and commitment are built in!