Closets By Design - Toronto

Walk-In- Closet Design
Walk-In- Closet Design
1 review Listowel, ON

Bedroom walk-in closet

This job was well worth the wait. Natalie designed the closet and a young man from Niagara built it in yesterday. They only had a small walk-in closet with a sloping roof to work with. I love the result!! I could hardly wait to start filling it up and I still had room left over. What a difference it made. The whole closet looks neat & tidy!! I would highly recommend taking advantage of the sale they have on now and get your design started!

Gillian
Gillian

Kitchen bench & pantry

We just got our built ins installed yesterday and couldn't be happier!
Installer arrive on time and was efficient and helpful.
Had to make some measurement adjustments during the design phase which were addressed and easily modified.
They worked with our budget.
Would definitely recommend.

Josh in Toronto
Josh in Toronto

Fantastic work, great price and efficient installation!

Fantastic work! We had three closet systems installed (including a laundry closet), mirrored sliding doors and a custom corner pantry. Sara was fantastic and efficient with her design recommendations and measurements. We had to wait a couple months to get installers in but they arrived on the day that was scheduled and they did a tremendous amount of work in a shockingly short period of time (between 10am-3pm). Would highly recommend Closets by Design.

Thank you for sharing Josh, It was a pleasure working with you.
'Til your next project!

Enjoy your new closet System!

CBD Toronto

Beautiful work, great people!

Ours wasn't a small job and the team at Closets by Design did a wonderful job: walk-in closet, 2 cupboards, laundry room, Murphy bed and built-in closets! The planning was thorough and the installation was flawless.

CBD Toronto Team tries our very best to meet our clients wants and needs.
We are happy that you are happy! :)

Oscar V.
Oscar V.

Amazing design, amazing service

ClosetsbyDesign is the company and Sara is the name you are looking for. I can't be happier with the results of the design, the service and the installation of one wardrobe, one closet and one murphy bed in my new condo. The value of your money is significantly better than other companies I used before. I RECOMMEND 100% and will call them again.

It was a pleasure working with you.
looking forward to your next project. Enjoy your new closet system!

Cbd Toronto Team

Custom closets

Closets by Design, Faisal and team did an amazing job. They were fast, professional and friendly. The end result looks fantastic and I would definitely recommend them. All Covid protocols were adhered to.

Thank you! We are happy to know you like the end result of your new closet system.
We , Closets by Design Toronto, Designer to installer tries our best to deliver, meet our clients needs and make our clients happy.

It was a pleasure working with you.

Enjoy your new closets!

Ben G.
Ben G.

Pantry installation

Took advantage of an offer noted on social media for a design and installation of a new pantry. Designer came and assessed the space and provided options. Went ahead and was happy until the installation was completed. From the original design to the installation some changes were made based on the 'requirements of the manufacturing' without any consultation. The finishing of the installed product was substandard with rough / chipped edges. For over two weeks we have been trying to get a resolution with none in sight. I do not recommend this provider.
Edit - we were subsequently contacted and the issues noted about were resolved by the company.

Hello Ben,
Thank you for your feedback. Closets by Design resolution for such issues is always to replace the damaged parts. We are sorry that your service took longer than expected.

bedbugsdeadbugs from Toronto
bedbugsdeadbugs from Toronto

Closet and Pantry

Mike came and measured the space to maximize every square inch. There were a lot of things he had to work around including doors and stairs and windows.

Faisal did a great job installing the cabinet and they look beautiful.

I'm looking forward to an organized life

Closets by Design Toronto is happy to hear that. We always see to it that we deliver what customer needs and wants.
Enjoy your new closet System!

Kathleen
Kathleen

Old House with no Closet Space

Sara is a great designer. She knew exactly what I needed and what suited my needs. Her professionalism and her knowledge for designing closets was very impressive and very much appreciated. She understood exactly what my closet needs were before I even told her. That is what you call true professionalism and talent in your art. Thank you to Sara and her team. Her installer was also very friendly and efficient. He set up all my closets by himself in record time. I was very impressed by both of them and I have to say it again, I LOVE MY NEW CLOSETS!!! I won't go to anyone else but Closets By Design.

Hi Kathleen,

We, CBD Toronto Team tries our very best to meet our clients wants and needs, And we are beyond ecstatic to know you LOVE your new closet system

Thank you for sharing your experience here!

Anna in Mississauga
Anna in Mississauga

Bedroom Wardrobe

Closets by Design brought my wardrobe dream to reality. Faisal was quick and efficient. He handled the material with care and shared best practices on maintaining. Would highly recommend his services.

Glad to know you are happy with Closets by Design service.
All our installers and designers work hard to deliver and bring client's dream closet/s to reality.

enjoy your new closets system!

Thanks
CBD Toronto Team

More about Closets By Design - Toronto

Imagine your home totally organized! At Closets by Design, we work to simplify your life by designing, building, and installing custom closets, garage cabinets, home offices, laundries, pantries, and much more. With a wide selection of finishes, accessories, and hardware, you will get the customized look you have always dreamed of and you can rely on our three decades of experience for total customer satisfaction. From our no obligation in-home consultation, custom tailored designs, and high quality product construction, we offer excellent value. For service in Toronto and Durham including Toronto Downtown, North York, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Uxbridge, Newcastle, Peterborough, and Bowmanville visit our website to book your free consultation today or visit our showroom in Toronto located at 667 Mount Pleasant Rd. or Scarborough 780 Birchmount Rd, Unit 8.
Closets by Design: Quality, beauty, and commitment are built in!