Hang Ups Custom Closets Inc.

Closet & Storage Solutions
Vaughan ON L4K 2P4
HomeStars  >  Closet & Storage Solutions in Vaughan  >  Hang Ups Custom Closets Inc.

Reviews for Hang Ups Custom Closets Inc.

patricia.ohab
patricia.ohab

Built in Closets

I am very pleased with the level of professionalism and communication by the owner, and with the care and work done by the employees. Their measure twice and cut once approach ensured a seamless installation. I would definitely use their services again, and I will be recommending Hang Ups Cusom Closets to people I know. Thank you, John and staff!

Thank you Patricia, your kind words are much appreciated! It was a pleasure to work with you as well.

mcaibal
mcaibal
1 review Burlington, ON

Bedroom Closet

We hired HangUps Custom Closets to build a built-in his/her closet for us. I didn't know exactly what I wanted but had some ideas. John listened to what we were looking for & came back to us with a practical & sleek design - within a few days - and his price was extremely reasonable. He gave us some good advice on the location of the built-in & I'm glad we listened to him. It's perfect.

Our house is older & the walls/ceiling aren't exactly square & level. You can't tell though; the job they did in finishing the closet to hide the structural imperfections of our room is fantastic.
Prompt, courteous & clean, the staff was easy & wonderful to work with. I strongly recommend them.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure to work with you as well. Let us know if you ever need anything else.

XX
XX

Closet built ins

Built ins into a baby closet as well as new doors. Hanging room, drawers and shelves. I was very happy!

Appreciate the nice review Rachel, thank you! Glad you're happy with the work.

cdwar47
cdwar47
1 review Coldwater, ON

Custom closet installation.

Clean installation. On time. Very good installers. Closet works just we wanted and needed. Highly recommend this company.

Thank you! It was a pleasure to work with you, as well.

Designer C.
Designer C.

Display closet for consignment store.

They came in, spoke to us about our requirements. Within two days we had a complete estimate with associated costs. We approved the drawing and made an appointment for installation. Installation was need and tidy. Exceptional design and service.

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you!

allie71
allie71
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Built ins

Hang ups did an AMAZING job building built- ins in our family room. They were really friendly, professional and full of ideas on what would look the best as in color, style etc..
I was lost for words when the job was completed. Totally surpassed my expectations.
I've recommended Hang ups to my friends and family.

Thanks for the great review! It was a pleasure to work with you, as well.

Rita & Ian MacGregor in Oakville
Rita & Ian MacGregor in Oakville

Closets, Pantry and built-in Sewing Armour

Wow! John and his intire team were absolutely amazing from start to finish on all our projects! They truly take pride in what they do, they made sure along the way we were happy with the progress and made changes as required. We are now going to hire Hang-Ups Custom Closets to get a custom make-up area for our daughters room! Thanks so much to John and his Team!!

You guys are the best and thank you too for everything! What a pleasure to help your home projects come to life in your fabulous home. See you again soon!

Neal C.
Neal C.
2 reviews Belleville, ON

Closets, laundry Room and Garage

I have hired Hang Ups Closets for numerous projects in my home and have been floored with the finished product every time. John Tzannis (owner) worked me through all his design ideas and his installers carried out his vision perfectly. Most importantly, John made sure my time and my home were respected! His Installers were on time and took extra care to ensure sure my floors and walls didn't get damaged. I would definitely use Hang Ups Closets for any upcoming projects.

Thanks so much Neal for your review! It was a real pleasure working with you too. And anytime you need anything, you know how to reach us.

sergio c.
sergio c.

Wall unit, built in closets, built in pantry

John built and installed a wall unit for my living room, custom built shelving with draws in my pantry. He also did an amazing job in my closets.
Made use of all the little space i had to maximize storage. Built me custom cabinets for my garage. Very professonal, very punctual and organized. Will never use anyone else for this kind of work

So glad you are loving all the work we did for you! It's a pleasure to work for great clients like yourself too. Let us know if you need anything else.

David V.
David V.

two custom closets and a bench

I had a major renovation done and included in that was a large custom walk in closet and a new closet on my third floor. I also got them to do a built in bench in my kitchen. The bench had storage included and as a result of the age of my home a lot of it had to be built at my place to fit my wonky walls. Everything was done on time and on budget. The quality of the work was great.

Glad to hear everything went well, David. And thanks for the review!

More about Hang Ups Custom Closets Inc.

Hang-Ups Custom Closets Inc. is proudly owned and operated by John Tzannis. With over 25 years experience, John is an expert craftsman in his field of custom millwork and he stands behind and guarantees all the work he does. His expertise speaks for itself.

*WSIB Insured and Bonded

***

Our goal is to maximize your space and offer suggestions on how to use space you might not have considered.

***

We will send a professional designer to your home to design whatever project you have in mind.

***

We design a 3D computer layout of your space so that you can see your project before it’s started.

Call today for a free in-home consultation: 905-738-8218