Tailored Living Toronto

Reviews for Tailored Living Toronto

Ambience Interiors Inc.
Ambience Interiors Inc.

Coat Closet

Jill and Marc are pleasant, prompt and deliver great work! Thank you for your professional and friendly service.

Thanks to the team at Ambience Interiors. It was great working with you and we look forward to the next project together.

nc_toronto
nc_toronto

Closet organizer installation

Enjoyed working with Jill and Marc. They were professional, efficient and easy to work with. We are very pleased with the final product and would hire them again.

NC, we really appreciate your feedback and would be very happy to work with you again as well. In the meantime, enjoy your newly organized closet space!

Monika
Monika

Built in closets

Marc and Jill were easy to deal with. Very responsive and polite and everything gone done on time. The finished work looks great. Pleasure to deal with.

Hi Monika. Thanks very much for taking the time to share your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you as well, and we're very pleased that you're enjoying all your new closets. Happy organizing!

Valery
Valery

Full renovation

All closets with both hanging units and drawers
This team is both hardworking and customer service focused. I use Tailored Living exclusively for all my projects and for a reason! The product is delivered in time and executed with detail.

Thank you, Valery. We're delighted that you're pleased with the closets. We always enjoy working with you and really appreciate your feedback.
Very best, Marc and Jill

LK
LK

Fireplace built ins and closet

We’ve used Tailored Living in two separate occasions and feel we paid a very fair price for absolutely fantastic service - only the kind small business owners who really care can bring! - and beautiful results.

LK, Thanks so much for your kind words. We were thrilled to be able to work with you again and are so pleased that you love your new built-ins. Call us again any time!
Very best, Marc and Jill

Helen B.
Helen B.

closets

Did a great job, came on time and were very pleasant to work with.
Will highly recommend them.
I live in a condo with only four major closets and needed more storage. This was certainly achieved .

Thanks Helen. We appreciate the feedback. We were very happy to be able to help you improve and personalize the storage space in your condo closets. Don't hesitate to let us know if we can ever be of service again in the future.

Sharing my one-of-a-kind terrible experience with Tailored Living Toronto

Hi, fellow Torontonians,

I had a not-so-great experience with Tailored Living Toronto, despite all the great things you might have heard about them, I want to tell you that they are not true.

Things were proceeding well until the installation day. I was working from home that day but unfortunately had to be on the phone the entire time. As soon as the installation guy came in and took off his shoes, I could smell the overpowering stink on his feet. It was as if he had not showered in a year. Imagine the most stinky pair of feet that you ever smelled, and multiply that by 100 times – it’s so overwhelming that despite I was having a telephone conference in the study room with the door closed, I had to keep pinching my nose to concentrate.

I don’t know what got into me that day that I didn’t immediately ask him to leave… but I really regret it. Because after he left, my entire house smelled like somebody had peed and defecated everywhere. I opened all windows all night long. And started cleaning the floor with heavy chemicals. But the smell was so strong that it would not die off. I did another round of deep cleaning after a full week. Still, today if I sit down on my beautiful hardwood floor, I could still smell that stink… it makes me angry.

If you are reading this – I want to let you know that I am not a person who gives a bad review casually. I would have given Marc and Jill a good review, despite a few mistakes they have made along the way (i.e., broke a hole in the staircase but later patched up; the wrong installation and damaged cabinet door but fixed later, etc.). Those I can understand and forgive. No one is perfect and mistakes are allowed.

But what I can’t forgive is how Marc and Jill served their customers. Have they done any due diligence on the sub-contractor they hired? It was nice and pleasant during the sales stage – but the installation day is THE moment of truth. If you can allow a nasty, stinky and hobo-looking person to enter your customer’s home, can you really say that you “pride ourselves on providing a first-rate customer experience every time”? And if such a person come to your own house, would you tolerate that?

What’s more disappointing is that, after I confronted Jill with what happened. She kept stressing that “In our five years in business this is the first time the issue has arisen. We pride ourselves on providing a first-rate customer experience every time”. Well, I can only say that that’s probably an illusion. As a customer, I disagree.

Good morning and thank you for your candid feedback. We very much regret that your experience with us was less than satisfactory.

As soon as we learned of your concerns, we did our utmost to understand what had gone wrong and resolve it -- including a follow-up visit to your home, a discount on your final price, an offer to send a cleaning service and an offer to meet with you again to review any remaining issues.

We always do our very best to ensure that our customers are happy with both our product and our service and we believe that our track record speaks to that.

Arne
Arne

Closet rennovation

Outstanding team from the estimate to the installation.
VERY professional.
VERY knowledgeable.
GREAT job. EXTREMELY happy with their work and would highly recommend them.

Thank you for the wonderful feedback Arne! That's what we love to hear. Enjoy your new closet!
Best. Marc and Jill

Leasiders
Leasiders

Master walk in closet

The process, from quote through installation, was a breeze. Everyone at Tailored Living Toronto was professional and courteous but also friendly. Every speck of garbage was removed at the end of the day!

Thank you for your great feedback and for the opportunity to be a part of your renovation. It was a real pleasure working with you as well. Glad you're happy with your closets!

More about Tailored Living Toronto

Welcome to Tailored Living® featuring Premier Garage®. We specialize in custom designed and installed closets, entryways, mudrooms, home offices, laundry rooms, Murphy Beds and other storage spaces in the home or garage.

Owners Marc and Jill Javet are proud to offer you custom storage solutions tailored to your needs, your space, your taste and your budget -- and our installations are done quickly and professionally.

We carry a large range of finishes, hardware and storage accessories and pride ourselves on our commitment to support you with the most innovative and effective products on the market. Our in-home consultations are always free and include a detailed 3-D design and quote.

We're excited to help you with your next home organization project.