Closets By Design Of Central Ontario

Closet & Storage Solutions
HomeStars  >  Closet & Storage Solutions in Barrie  >  Closets By Design Of Central Ontario

Reviews for Closets By Design Of Central Ontario

Mary a.
Mary a.
1 review Barrie, ON

Bedroom wardrobe

The ladies that worked on this with us kept it very simple for us. We got exactly what we were looking for! Kathy did a great job on installation! Fast, efficient and clean! Awesome job

Hi Mary, thank you for your review! We are so pleased to hear that you love your new space. Let us know when we can be of further assistance in helping you organize your life!

Danielle
Danielle

2 Closet doors and shelves in one

The original work was good except the fairly new installer cut the track too short but the company kept in contact with me through their employee,Theresa, who arranged everything for an assessment appointment then a repair appointment. The work was finished this past Thursday by Kathy and it was done quickly and professionally. Wonderful people to deal with at Closets by Design. I would recommend them any time.

Hi Danielle, thank you so much for your review! Unfortunately mistakes happen and we are very pleased that we were able to rectify the situation and take very good care of you!

Vmartin
Vmartin
1 review Bracebridge, ON

Kitchen pantry & bedroom closet

The consultation was very pleasant without a lot of pressure to upsell. The installation was quick and they left the space very tidy

Hello, thank you very much for your review and, especially, thank you very much for your business! Please enjoy your newly organized space.

shannon.mccauley
shannon.mccauley
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Master Walk in Closet

This was a wonderful company to work with from the consultation appointment to the installation. The results are amazing!!!! I would highly recommend this very professional and quality product!

Hi Shannon! Thank you so much for your kind words. We work hard to ensure that our customers have the best experience possible with every step of the process and I'm very glad that we we able to do that for you! Please enjoy your lovely new walk-in closet, and let us know if we can help you with other projects. Cheers.

Fred
Fred
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Closet renovation

The work you performed was simply cheap quality and unimpressive. All you did is put together a few pieces of wood inside the closet. If we known the end product would be like this, we would have never approved this and would not have given our business to you.

Truly substandard work that could have been performed by anyone, let alone a supposed "professional" company like yours. Extremely disappointed.

Hi Fred! Please contact us at your earliest convenience. We are unable to identify you from your HomeStars name of "Fred". I must say that we are very surprised by your comments and we would like to speak with you about your project and your concerns. Thank you in advance!

Sybil_sinclair
Sybil_sinclair

Closed8

I am now able to see my clothes, shoes and bags. That makes life so much easier. Thank you so much. Would you please get a shoe closet in my daughter's room? My work was scheduled for August. They had a cancellation and informed me immediately wanting to know if I would take the earlier date. My closet is completed satisfactorily a whole month ahead of schedule.

Hi Sybil, thank you for your review! We love to hear that we've been able to make a difference. Organized closets give such a zen feeling! We are very happy that we were able to complete your project way ahead of schedule. We will get in touch right away about your additional needs. Thank you for allowing us to be of service!

magdakosek
magdakosek
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Master bedroom walk-in closet

Very good job and nice service. The final product turned out great. No regrets. Would use again.

Hi Magda! Thank you so much for your review. We are very pleased to be of service. Let us know when you are ready for your next project!

marylynn.manton
marylynn.manton

Closets installed

Cathy did a fantastic job installing our closets. She paid attention to detail and did an amazing job. The quality of her finishing is outstanding. She was a pleasure to work with.

Hi Marylynn, thank you very much for your review! Enjoy your new space!

lvmckee
lvmckee
1 review Barrie, ON

Hall Closet

The installer was pleasant, on time. The only criticism I have I have is the side trim should have been a 1/4 inch wider. I will address this with Closet by Design directly. Considering the cost this detail was a huge error.

Hi there! Please do contact us; we are unable to find you in our system based on your Homestars name. We will be happy to be of assistance. Thank you for your review!

harinder_c
harinder_c
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Bedroom Wall Closet

Few things to comment upon-

1.Design session- Designer did the measurements correctly (as final product fitted without issues) and presented various material/design/colours options. So no isues there. What mas a big amiss was that based on the room size, we were not presented with practical advice on the size of the closet. Were sold 24" deep closet whereas except the hangers part, shelves at 24" are a totally waste and unusable and impractical. I did ask about 20" as I had my doubts but was told that then the hanger rod will not be in the center which is totally absurd. So when the final closet came about, a nice open room lost so much space, which I will consider total waste. So, totally not happy there.

2.Installation date- When called the CBD office to setup a installation date, was told this work will require 2 days. But in actuality the whole work took less than 6 hours, that too by one single installer. Many other suitable dates were let go of because of the 2 continuous days requirement. I also booked 2 days off from work for this. Not good.

3.Installation- Installer was fast, clean (removed shoes and worked in socks) and did his work perfectly. Excellent work. Only thing which can be inproved here is that when not using any backing for the closet (keeping bare wall), instead of the installer removing the base trim, I could have done it earlier and painted it as now my wall was freshly painted but there is unsightly look from where the trim was removed.

4.Quality of materials and finish- Great. No complaints.

5.Lastly, call CBD last when bookign design sessions with other companies as you will get better practical advice and no pressure tactics, like if you book right now, will give you x% discount etc. In our case CBD was the first one, and I rue the decision to give the order at design time. If I had waited, I would have got better advice as other designers gave many different options which would have looked far better and suitable for the room.

Hi Harinder! Thank you for your review! Just for future reference, when doors cover hanging, the panel depth is 24". Otherwise, the doors can interfere with the hanging items. I'm surprised to hear that you were unhappy with our installer finishing early - typically, our customers are happy about that! But I am sorry to hear that it wasn't the case for you. Lastly, we are a full-service, consultative design company and are very pleased to be able to offer our clients a special incentive to purchase their designs when we are there for the consultation. We even provide three pricepoint quotes, in three different product lines, for comparison. I hope you were able to take advantage of the incentive!
We are very pleased to have been of service and hope you enjoy the lovely new closet space in your home!

More about Closets By Design Of Central Ontario

Serving all of central Ontario from The Muskokas -Peel Region- York Region - Dufferin Region -Simcoe Region - Georgetown -Milton , Closets by Design is the industry leader in custom manufactured organizational systems. We design, build and install custom closets, garage cabinets and flooring, home offices, laundries, pantries, and much more. From our no obligation in-home consultation, custom tailored designs, and the highest quality canadian product construction, our products offer the best value in the industry. Check us out at barrie.closetsbydesign.com.