Closets By Design Of Central Ontario

Reviews for Closets By Design Of Central Ontario

juliagazda in Mississauga
juliagazda in Mississauga

Disaster Closet

They are absolutely unprofessional company.
When I ordered from Closet by Design Cabinets I paid the downpayment $1,350 on July 11and when they delivery closet and installed it, I was shocked how unprofessional and a disaster the closet was. I called Julio and told him all my complaints and told him I will not pay the remaining balance of $1,379.50. He laughed at me. I didn't know that time what that meant, but when I got my Capital One statement I saw that they already charged me the remaining balance without my approval and without me knowing about it. I asked them to return me the money on my credit card and completely redo the closet. They agreed to redo the closet but they wouldn't return the money back which for 2 months I had to pay the interest on the card. Julio said its not his problem. They had no right to take the money without my knowledge and without the closet being what I ordered. They came and fixed it and its still not done properly. And now they're refusing to fix their mistakes.

Mary a.
Mary a.
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Bedroom wardrobe

The ladies that worked on this with us kept it very simple for us. We got exactly what we were looking for! Kathy did a great job on installation! Fast, efficient and clean! Awesome job

Hi Mary, thank you for your review! We are so pleased to hear that you love your new space. Let us know when we can be of further assistance in helping you organize your life!

Danielle
Danielle

2 Closet doors and shelves in one

The original work was good except the fairly new installer cut the track too short but the company kept in contact with me through their employee,Theresa, who arranged everything for an assessment appointment then a repair appointment. The work was finished this past Thursday by Kathy and it was done quickly and professionally. Wonderful people to deal with at Closets by Design. I would recommend them any time.

Hi Danielle, thank you so much for your review! Unfortunately mistakes happen and we are very pleased that we were able to rectify the situation and take very good care of you!

Vmartin
Vmartin
0 reviews Bracebridge, ON

Kitchen pantry & bedroom closet

The consultation was very pleasant without a lot of pressure to upsell. The installation was quick and they left the space very tidy

Hello, thank you very much for your review and, especially, thank you very much for your business! Please enjoy your newly organized space.

shannon.mccauley
shannon.mccauley
0 reviews New Tecumseth, ON

Master Walk in Closet

This was a wonderful company to work with from the consultation appointment to the installation. The results are amazing!!!! I would highly recommend this very professional and quality product!

Hi Shannon! Thank you so much for your kind words. We work hard to ensure that our customers have the best experience possible with every step of the process and I'm very glad that we we able to do that for you! Please enjoy your lovely new walk-in closet, and let us know if we can help you with other projects. Cheers.

Fred

416-742-3197
73 Saunders Road
Barrie
L4N 9A7

The work you performed was simply cheap quality and unimpressive. All you did is put together a few pieces of wood inside the closet. If we known the end product would be like this, we would have never approved this and would not have given our business to you.

Truly substandard work that could have been performed by anyone, let alone a supposed "professional" company like yours. Extremely disappointed.

Hi Fred! Please contact us at your earliest convenience. We are unable to identify you from your HomeStars name of "Fred". I must say that we are very surprised by your comments and we would like to speak with you about your project and your concerns. Thank you in advance!

Sybil_sinclair
Sybil_sinclair

Closed8

I am now able to see my clothes, shoes and bags. That makes life so much easier. Thank you so much. Would you please get a shoe closet in my daughter's room? My work was scheduled for August. They had a cancellation and informed me immediately wanting to know if I would take the earlier date. My closet is completed satisfactorily a whole month ahead of schedule.

Hi Sybil, thank you for your review! We love to hear that we've been able to make a difference. Organized closets give such a zen feeling! We are very happy that we were able to complete your project way ahead of schedule. We will get in touch right away about your additional needs. Thank you for allowing us to be of service!

magdakosek
magdakosek
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Master bedroom walk-in closet

Very good job and nice service. The final product turned out great. No regrets. Would use again.

Hi Magda! Thank you so much for your review. We are very pleased to be of service. Let us know when you are ready for your next project!

marylynn.manton
marylynn.manton

Closets installed

Cathy did a fantastic job installing our closets. She paid attention to detail and did an amazing job. The quality of her finishing is outstanding. She was a pleasure to work with.

Hi Marylynn, thank you very much for your review! Enjoy your new space!

lvmckee
lvmckee
1 review Barrie, ON

Hall Closet

The installer was pleasant, on time. The only criticism I have I have is the side trim should have been a 1/4 inch wider. I will address this with Closet by Design directly. Considering the cost this detail was a huge error.

Hi there! Please do contact us; we are unable to find you in our system based on your Homestars name. We will be happy to be of assistance. Thank you for your review!

More about Closets By Design Of Central Ontario

Serving all of central Ontario from The Muskokas -Peel Region- York Region - Dufferin Region -Simcoe Region - Georgetown -Milton , Closets by Design is the industry leader in custom manufactured organizational systems. We design, build and install custom closets, garage cabinets and flooring, home offices, laundries, pantries, and much more. From our no obligation in-home consultation, custom tailored designs, and the highest quality canadian product construction, our products offer the best value in the industry. Check us out at barrie.closetsbydesign.com.