Luxia Kitchens Inc

john in Caledon
john in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

basement wall bar

We contacted Suhk as he previously completed a kitchen reno for us that the workmanship and installation was excellent. We recently finished our basement and had Luxia complete the basement wall bar that Suhk oversaw and provided the design. The cabinet workman ship was excellent and the installation team was very careful of the newly finished basement and we are extremely happy with the finished results.

Thank you John for your business and the great review!

D. Hudson in Mississauga
D. Hudson in Mississauga

Kitchen Renovation

All I can say is a BIG thank you to Sukh and the team from Luxia Kitchens!! Flora and her guys were amazing. The reveal was more than I expected, seeing the plan on paper is one thing but having the results complete is so great (on budget and on time). I couldn’t believe my eyes the kitchen is so wonderful it’s my favourite room in my house I never want to leave it.
Knowing how Sukh's team works I will be contracting Flora for an upgrade to my 25 year old bathroom. Looking forward to that reveal!!

Thank you for your business and the great review!

M Borden in Mississauga
M Borden in Mississauga

Kitchen and master closet

I absolutely love my kitchen! Sukh and Flora made my dream kitchen a reality. I had a tight budget and expensive taste, but they were able to provide me with my dream kitchen within budget. I had been through renovations before which did not go well, so I was a bit skeptical and worried that things would not go smoothly. To my surprise my kitchen was installed on time and the workmanship on my custom painted cabinets was superb. Not to mention they kept in constant contact with me throughout the entire process. I reached out to them several years later to complete my master closet and the experience was just as good as the first reno. Flora is a great designer and very creative. She was able to fit all the features I wanted in a tight space. I highly recommend them for all your custom cabinetry needs. I will definitely be reaching out to them again for a custom entertainment unit. I can't wait!

Thank you so much for the kind words!.... we are really happy our design and kitchen project met all your expectations. We look forward to working with you again in the near future.....
From:- Sukh & Luxia Kitchens Team ....

mannmanyy
mannmanyy

Kitchen renovation

We renovated our kitchen from the same people in our old house 15 years ago and the quality was amazing. We were very satisfied with the quality and the products used as well as the customer service. After having our kitchen renovated at that time we recommended them to many friends and interested family members. We recently moved into a new house and we decided that we wanted to get our kitchen renovated from the same people. We love the way it turned out! Sukh is very helpful and knowledgeable. He spent many months helping us decide on the products we wanted have installed as well has helped us design the kitchen itself. He was extremely patient with us, and helped us design a kitchen that was aesthetically pleasing but also very practical to use. The quality is absolutely amazing and the cost was also very reasonable. Luxia Kitchen should be top on your list if you would like to have your kitchen renovated or have your closets designed to have more practical space that fits your everyday needs!

"You are the best Manny!! Thank you so much for the kind words and sharing such a Positive experience with us, it means so much" ...... we look forward to future projects with you.
Sukh & Luxia Kitchens Team

More about Luxia Kitchens Inc

Kitchen Cabinets Manufacturing
About Luxia Kitchens
The process starts with the client describing their wish list. Our design consultant will introduce the proper design elements that will provide the client with solutions for the perfect kitchen, bathroom, entertainment centre, and/or custom project.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design, Countertops, and Kitchen Planning & Renovation
Sinks and Grids Faucets and Soap Dispensers Hoods and Fans Countertops Hardware and Accessories
Build A Custom Designed Kitchen by Our Expert using the latest 3D Software Each individual project is custom designed by our expert design consultants using the latest 3D software enabling the client to view their project prior to production. The 3D virtual drawings are fully integrated with the state-of-the-art CNC equipment.
ALL Major Payment types Accepted.
Yes. Kindly ask for details. Depends on project completed.