Fangs Renovation Inc.

General Contractors
Toronto ON M1H 2P6
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Scarborough  >  Fangs Renovation Inc.

Reviews for Fangs Renovation Inc.

Eli in Toronto
Eli in Toronto

Living room renovation, installing drywall, remove wall, new hardwood and ceiling plus pot lights

Fang and his employees did a great job making our living room beautiful again. Before our living room had plaster walls with condensation problems and a floor that was buckling. He was hired to remove a wall, install new insulation, hardwood flooring with a new subfloor, new ceiling, quarter round and recessed lighting. He and his men did the work efficiently and in less time than expected. They respected the rest of the house and kept it as clean as possible during a very messy job. The result with the new hardwood floor and painted walls looks spectacular. Fang used good materials for the job and always suggested quality options.

Michael M in Toronto
Michael M in Toronto

paint garage, back door, half of first floor, repair and paint 2nd floor, connect plumbing in sink, fix grout in shower, install a parking pad using interlock

John's work is excellent is done quickly. He cleans up before he leaves and has very good advice for projects the homeowner wants to complete on his own. John also insists on using quality materials and paints that will last as per his long experience as a contractor.
I will definitely use John again for future renovations on the next house.

Reza
Reza

Renovation of my house

John and his team did a excellent job to renovate my hole house. He is very reliable and honest. He finished the job within the time he specified. I am happy to recommend John and his team for any home renovation work.

Jordy Hung from Toronto
Jordy Hung from Toronto

Back extension insulation; front pad interlock and stairs

Referred by a colleague. Did an excellent job with my project (insulating space, changed door direction, installed window, installed flooring in back extension; front pad interlock and stairs build.). On schedule, friendly, honest, trustworthy, excellent build recommendations, excellent cleanups after each day, great quality finish. Very happy with the results and will definitely recommend to any of my friends that require any size renovations. Thank you John!!

George Massad from Toronto
George Massad from Toronto

renovation of bathroom

Great job. Will recommend this Co. for further projects. John will be starting right away a new project for me renovating an office bathroom followed by basement renovation in the next couple of month.

Catherine from Mississauga
Catherine from Mississauga

Basement Laundry Room & Bathroom

John and his team were very professional.
He renovated our 1940's laundry & bathroom. It was no easy task as he had to replace old plumbing and electrical wiring. John kept us in the loop with everything and was very accommodating with all our last minute request. He met his deadlines and arrived on time everyday. We highly recommend John and will certainly be using him again in the future.

Benny from Scarborough
Benny from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

kitchen renovation

John and his crew removed my old kitchen and make a wide opening on the support wall. Then install a good cabinet, nice tile floor and a good counter top. My wife and my kids lovely the new kitchen.

Vitor Ted from Markham
Vitor Ted from Markham

compeleted finish renovate basement

I got John's phone # from my friend. He did a good job for renew my friend's kitchen.
When John came to my basement, he helps to design, plan and give some advice for future protection. my wife and I like to idea.
The job was completed 6 months already. Every thing is working very good. My family are very happy for the job that John and his crew did. Thank you for all the men in the crew. I will past your # to my friends and show them your Job.

More about Fangs Renovation Inc.

Home renovation or improvement. Just contact me! ! Best price, job well done! ! With 20 years renovation experience. Fully licensed constructed, with WSIB, 2 million liability coverage. Completing all type renovation projects. ALL IN ONE SERVICE Whole house renew, basement, bath, kitchen, deck, fence, siding, flooring, , drywall, painting, ...