Fangs Renovation Inc.

General Contractors
Toronto ON M1H 2P6
General Contractors
Fangs Renovation Inc.

Reviews for Fangs Renovation Inc.

Vitor Ted from Markham
Vitor Ted from Markham

compeleted finish renovate basement

I got John's phone # from my friend. He did a good job for renew my friend's kitchen.
When John came to my basement, he helps to design, plan and give some advice for future protection. my wife and I like to idea.
The job was completed 6 months already. Every thing is working very good. My family are very happy for the job that John and his crew did. Thank you for all the men in the crew. I will past your # to my friends and show them your Job.

jack from Scarborough
jack from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

bathroom renew

I hire John to renew my bathroom on 2nd floor last year at March. John and his helpers doing a great job. They truning my bathroom to be beautiful look.
My wife and I love it so much.
Thank you John.

DIlip from Markham
DIlip from Markham

Basement renovation

John did very good job and more importantly on time.Very reliable and trust worthy team. I will recommend him for any one who look for good job and on time completion.

Alex from Toronto
Alex from Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Kitchen

From the moment we met John he was enthusiastic and professional. He listened attentively when we explained the design concept and took appropriate notes. He was responsive to the various specific detail requirements of our design and took direction with a positive attitude. He works quickly and effectively and ensures that his sight lines are all true. He was trustworthy enough to leave alone for the day with keys and was genuine enough for my kids to accept his presence in the house each day. We got him from a recommendation and have since passed him off to 2 other referrals.

Thank you for your review. That is very good design of the small kitchen and make it as nice look after all work done. I am so happy to see the result of the kitchen like that. Enjoy your vacation now....

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto
5 reviews TORONTO, ON

Bathroom Renovation

I hired John to remove all the tiles and vanity from a small bathroom in my rental unit. I was pleased that John was able to make the time for me, because I only gave him a short window in order to complete the job. I was blown away by what his crew was able to accomplish with such a small budget and a reduced time frame. He made great suggestions, such as tiling the entire ceiling and walls, that are beneficial to me as a landlord. His crew found that the drywall behind the tiles wasn't in the best shape, so they replaced it with proper drywall without much extra cost at all! We worked with the very small space and were able to find a narrow vanity that could be installed. The best thing I can say is that I will definitely contact John when I have more renovation projects to do. Thanks John!

Margaret Chang from Scarborough
Margaret Chang from Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Kitchen and bathroom renovations

We had Fang Renovations as a general contractor for our kitchen and washroom renovations. They did our kitchen demolition, plumbing, flooring, electrical, painting, fixtures and other countless miscellaneous jobs. John and his team were professional, knowledgeable and hard working. They completed the project in a very timely manner and I would not hesitate to recommend Fang Renovations to my family and friends. I give them TWO thumbs up!!!!

Troy Duong from Scarborough
Troy Duong from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Basement Renovation

We spent some time searching the web and found John from Homestars. After reading some reviews about his company, we hired John to finish our basement. His team installed drywall, sub-floor, laminate floor, pot-lights, additional electrical outlets, tv cable, base-board, support pole wrapping, painting, 2 doors for separating the laundry and a small den underneath the staircase, etc... His team worked very hard from 9am to after 7pm everyday (except Sunday). It only took them just over 2 weeks to finish everything (this was sooner than estimated, so we're very happy with that!). John is always happy and is very flexible even with last-minute requests. We are very satisfied with the work they've done, and would strongly recommend this company to anyone looking to renovate their home.

T. Duong from Scarborough

Thank you for your review. This basement is much better then before the renovation. Enjoy the moment to stay in the basement with your kids.

A. Gregory in Toronto
A. Gregory in Toronto

Complete Kitchen Renovation

John was our general contractor for our recent kitchen renovation. He worked in tandem with a kitchen cabinet installer, but John was responsible for all demolition, insulation, framing, creating a window in a load-bearing wall, as well as painting, tiling and plumbing for our brand new kitchen. We couldn't be happier with the results. John was professional, on-time, flexible and always in a wonderful mood. He finished ahead of schedule and under budget, which is virtually unheard of in the renovation world. In addition, in the middle of our renovation, we had a small flood in one of our basement rooms. John took the time after our kitchen reno was finished, and came back to demo the room and help us avoid a costly home insurance charge. We are extremely pleased with John and will be using him again next year when we tackle our basement renovation. We highly recommend Fans Renovations.

Thank you for your review. That is a lovly kitchen your got now. Open concept with island cross to the living room; Maxiuam the using space; deep washing sink; good floor tile etc...

More about Fangs Renovation Inc.

Home renovation or improvement. Just contact me! ! Best price, job well done! ! With 20 years renovation experience. Fully licensed constructed, with WSIB, 2 million liability coverage. Completing all type renovation projects. ALL IN ONE SERVICE Whole house renew, basement, bath, kitchen, deck, fence, siding, flooring, , drywall, painting, ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Scarborough?