Fangs Renovation Inc.

General Contractors
Toronto ON M1H 2P6
General Contractors
Fangs Renovation Inc.

Reviews for Fangs Renovation Inc.

Russell Browne from Old Toronto
Russell Browne from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Condo Renovation

John was fantastic. his initial quote never changed and was able to mitigate my customizations wishes. they completed my flooring, complete bathroom gut and remodel, and kitchen renovation. He has capabilities in plumbing and electricity. Also works/uses product specialist for cabinets, glass work and stone/counter. Definitely would recommend.

Thank you for review. You got a very nice home. say hello to all your friend and your work mate that I have been work for them.

rochelle glasner from Vaughan
rochelle glasner from Vaughan
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

shower stall rebuild

John did a great job in rebuilding a shower stall for us . He showed up every day until the job was completed and delivered what was promised . John also painted our home which involved a very difficult coffered ceiliing . His work was meticulous and was completed on time .

Thank you four review. small shower with custom make and clear temper glass; marble fram etc... that makes a good shower come out.

Brad
Brad
1 review MARKHAM, ON

renovation of basement

John did a good job for my basement renovation, He had good price and good quality of work. I am very satisfied about my new basent?new kitchen, new bathroom. Thanks John

thank you for your review. The small basement makes as mose useful space. very nice.

yangdufs from Markham
yangdufs from Markham
2 reviews ??, ON

Kitchen

Good price, good service, good products, high quality...I got my kitchen cabinets cost about $16,000, maple doors, from Fangs Renovation Inc. I really love it, Im really satisfied with their work.

Thank you for your review. I am so prouder to ture you old kitchen to be the beautiful look like now. The challenge is the job was done in the 60 years old house.

Lee from lskitchenspecialist
Lee from lskitchenspecialist
2 reviews North York, ON

kitchen renovation

John, is great to work with. He is always ready to tackle a project from start to finish. He is very reliable and efficient and has great disposition for working on short notice. Great work John.

mike Albert from Scarborough
mike Albert from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

office painting and flooring

I got Fangs Renovation Inc phone number from one of my friend. I saw the basement they renovated for my friend. I hire them to painting my office and change the floor tiles. John and his helper work very hard for the Job. They did a nice finishing paint on the wall and ceiling. They install the marble tile on the floor with flat, small gap,smooth, and good on the finishing and ending. their job is excellent. All the member in my office are lovely the new look.

thank you for your review. wish a good buessiness for your office.

Hoc Quach from Brampton
Hoc Quach from Brampton

Renovation of a house

I bought a house which is over 40 years old. I got” Fangs Renovation” to help me. Thanks John and his team, they did a great job for my house. John is not only a handyman, also a very experienced contractor. He pointed out some terrible problems in my house and suggested how to fix them. For example: in the basement, there was water leaking from the water drain and the previous owner using the glue to seal it. John explained to me that the glue only sealed the leaking temporary. The problem was that the water drain was not properly installed. It was not built with enough slope, so the water can’t drained by gravity. I am so surprised that the water drain was built this way! I listened to John to rebuild the water drain. It will prevent the water leaking and make the water from upper level drain faster. With John’s professional work and his team’s help, my house was fully renovated from the top to the bottom, from inside to outside. All problems were fixed within my budget and schedule. My family moved in a clean, new home in time. I would highly recommend John for any renovation project.

Hoc Quach in Brampton

Thank you for your review. You have a nice home now. say hello to your family.

More about Fangs Renovation Inc.

Home renovation or improvement. Just contact me! ! Best price, job well done! ! With 20 years renovation experience. Fully licensed constructed, with WSIB, 2 million liability coverage. Completing all type renovation projects. ALL IN ONE SERVICE Whole house renew, basement, bath, kitchen, deck, fence, siding, flooring, , drywall, painting, ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Scarborough?