Summit Contractors

DGC from Toronto
DGC from Toronto
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Main floor Tile

Arash and his team did an absolutely exceptional job with our new tiles. From an intelligent, well laid out quote identifying scope clearly through demolition and final install and clean up everything went well. Arash had excellent suggestions along the way to help deal with different opportunities. Will definitely be using Summit again for other projects

Thank you for your excellent review. We appreciate your business.

Peter in Thornhill
Peter in Thornhill

Powder Room Install + Additional Plumbing

Arash and his crew helped us navigate a couple tricky jobs that weren't big, but expanded in scope once we got going. The whole time, Arash was responsive, punctual, trustworthy, and most of all, a pleasure to work with. I'd highly recommend Summit for any contracting job and they'll be the first folks we call when something else comes up.

Thank you guys for your trust and confidence in us. We all wish you the best!
Summit Contractors

Bathroom renovation

We replaced a bathtub with a shower. We also relocated a laundry area as part of this full bathroom renovation. Summit does a very good job. Arash and his workers (electricians and painters etc) are friendly and professional. Recommended.

Excellent tile work

We are very happy with the work done for us by Summit! They did an excellent job laying the tile on our backsplash, floor, and fireplace surround. Everything was done with very high quality, and the crew was always professional, helpful, and efficient. Arash and Haider were a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend them and we would definitely use them again in the future.

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. It was nice doing business with you.

Cheryl D.
Cheryl D.
1 review Aurora, ON

Two bathrooms and front hall renovation

We converted a large powder room on our entrance level into a small bathroom with shower stall. This involved gutting the space, digging up the foundation for the new floor plan, reframing to take space from an adjacent closet and accommodate a new path for water pipes, and reflooring the adjacent entrance hallway. As soon as the new shower was usable, we started on updating the only other bathroom in the house so work was going on in both areas at once. Both rooms have gone from 1970s horror shows (purple toilet!) to warm, classic spaces that are nicer than anything we could've imagined.

Arash, Amir, Haider and the rest of the team were highly professional and also great fun to work with. We were especially impressed by their solid work ethic and desire to completely satisfy the homeowner's expectations. They helped me to understand what was feasible to do and what was not, and were very open to discussing any issues that arose. Almost everything I had on my "mention this" list was taken care of before I could mention it. They also came up with some creative solutions to deal with the sloping floors and ceilings of my wonky little house. Most importantly, we realized very early on that we had found a truly trustworthy group of people.

I have already recommended Summit to several people and would certainly work with them again for any future project in my home. I am very grateful to have found them through HomeStars.

Hello Cheryl,
It was a great pleasure working with you. On behalf of everyone and myself we thank you for your great hospitality and patience. We wish you good luck and enjoy your new bathrooms.

Brenda
Brenda

Kitchen & Hall

I hired Summit Contractors to enlarge my fridge opening, straighten out the framing of the hall closet & remove one complete wall in the kitchen plus half a wall in the kitchen.
They framed out the enlarge fridge opening, replace the crooked pieces of wood on the hall closet, remove the walls & add extra 2x6 for support on one wall.
I hired them to come back & drywall the kitchen ceiling & walls. I asked them to remove the hall ceiling & drywall the ceiling & walls in the hall.

Review has 1 previous version

Hello Brenda
Regards
Arash And associates,

Karan S.
Karan S.

Kitchen Backsplash

Arash and his team Louis and Odeesho did an amazing job at installing my new kitchen backsplash. Louis and Odeesho were very knowledgeable, detailed and very helpful throughout the entire process.

I will definitely call them again for future Reno’s and recommend to others. Outstanding job!!! :)
Karan

Thank you so much for your business. It was nice working with you.

jriehm16
jriehm16

Master Bathroom Renovation

Arash and his team completed a master bathroom renovation for me. The project required a complete gut and replace. Although the project ran longer than expected Arash was good at following up with me with updates and options. Arash was knowledge and helpful when road blocks presented themselves. For example we had to fix unexpected plumbing issues due to being an older condo building.

Overall I enjoyed working with Arash and found him personable and easy to deal with.

Thank you fir your trust and confidence in us. Your nice review means a lot to us. I thank you on behalf of the entire team.

j
j

Bathroom renovation

This project involved a complete gut and rebuild of a bathroom in an old 1960s condo in the city. From the very beginning when I met Arash through HomeStars he was responsive, polite, professional and flexible. The same goes for his tradesmen, very professional and polite. His quote was very competitive and I was a bit skeptical that he was going to make up for it with changes that inevitably occur. But although we made changes and increased the scope of the work, I always found his prices fair and reasonable. I also liked that he gave us the choice for him to provide materials or for us to do it. The whole project really felt like a collaboration. Thanks Arash and all of your team for a great job!

Hi Julian,
We are very happy that Odin like the bathroom. It was a great pleasure for us to work with you guys. Thank you for your business.
Arash and associates,

Rosemary in Toronto
Rosemary in Toronto

Bathroom renovation

I contacted Arash when my condo bathroom renovation was abandoned by the original contractor I hired. I was in desperate need of finding someone qualified who could finish the job for me in a timely fashion.
and since I lived out of town it was essential that they be excellent communicators and adaptable to changes as they came up.
HE showed up immediately and quoted on e job overnight, and worked me into his schedule, so that it could be done almost a month sooner than expected.
In short, Arash and his team did an excellent job, communication was wonderful, decisions were adapted quickly, and when I added work to the job, Arash made it happen. and all his team members were great to work with. Would I hire them again?.....in a heartbeat
Thank you again Arash!
Rosemary Kaner

Thank you Rosemary for your great review. It was a pleasure for us to work with you. We wish you the best.
Arash and associates,

More about Summit Contractors

Summit Contractors offers you the widest range of Renovation, Remodeling, Heating and Cooling and Air Quality solutions in the Greater Toronto Area. We provide service for both Residential and Commercial spaces.
We have been working tirelessly to make your vision a reality during these last 13 years in the industry​.

We work with both large and small budgets to get the job done right with our competitive pricing, well within the timelines and with minimum disruption.

We offer end to end/full-service solutions​. We fulfill the individual client needs with precision, clarity and a unique understanding of the design/build process. We aim to provide our customers with the best combination of value and performance for every situation. We pride ourselves on our customer satisfaction and superior customer service. With us, you are sure to get the quality you deserve and dependability you can count on!

Bathroom Renovation, Kitchen Planning & Renovation, Basement Renovation, Cabinetry & Millwork, and Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Construction services; Residential/Commercial sector. We Do Bathrooms, Kitchens, Basements, Decks, Cabinets, Countertops, Custom Home Building, Demolition, Disposal, Drywall, Taping, Plastering, Electrical, Plumbing, Fencing, Laminate floors, Hardwood floors, Carpet, Foundation wall, Retaining Wall, Garages, Sheds, Handyman Services, Gas Fireplace Heating & Ventilation (subcontracted), Hot Tubs, Landscaping, Painting, Property Maintenance, Addition, Roofing, Sun Room, Carpentry, Framing, Tile, Water Proofing, Windows, Doors. Also provide a service for Home and business maintenance. We are your one stop shop for all your contracting needs.
Remodeling, Home renovation, Basement Finishing, Construction, Contracting services, Build, Design, Maintenance, Additions, Carpentry, Framing, Drywall, Basements, Washrooms, Kitchens, flooring, Painting, Demolition
2005
Visa, MC, Cheques, Cash and e-transfer, Financing Available.
Plumbing & Electrical