Summit Contractors Ltd.

General Contractors
274 Selwyn Rd Richmond Hill ON L4E 0R9
Basement Renovation
Summit Contractors Ltd.

Reviews for Summit Contractors Ltd.

Karan S.
Karan S.

Kitchen Backsplash

Arash and his team Louis and Odeesho did an amazing job at installing my new kitchen backsplash. Louis and Odeesho were very knowledgeable, detailed and very helpful throughout the entire process.

I will definitely call them again for future Reno’s and recommend to others. Outstanding job!!! :)
Karan

Thank you so much for your business. It was nice working with you.

jriehm16
jriehm16

Master Bathroom Renovation

Arash and his team completed a master bathroom renovation for me. The project required a complete gut and replace. Although the project ran longer than expected Arash was good at following up with me with updates and options. Arash was knowledge and helpful when road blocks presented themselves. For example we had to fix unexpected plumbing issues due to being an older condo building.

Overall I enjoyed working with Arash and found him personable and easy to deal with.

Thank you fir your trust and confidence in us. Your nice review means a lot to us. I thank you on behalf of the entire team.

j
j

Bathroom renovation

This project involved a complete gut and rebuild of a bathroom in an old 1960s condo in the city. From the very beginning when I met Arash through HomeStars he was responsive, polite, professional and flexible. The same goes for his tradesmen, very professional and polite. His quote was very competitive and I was a bit skeptical that he was going to make up for it with changes that inevitably occur. But although we made changes and increased the scope of the work, I always found his prices fair and reasonable. I also liked that he gave us the choice for him to provide materials or for us to do it. The whole project really felt like a collaboration. Thanks Arash and all of your team for a great job!

Hi Julian,
We are very happy that Odin like the bathroom. It was a great pleasure for us to work with you guys. Thank you for your business.

Rosemary in Toronto
Rosemary in Toronto

Bathroom renovation

I contacted Arash when my condo bathroom renovation was abandoned by the original contractor I hired. I was in desperate need of finding someone qualified who could finish the job for me in a timely fashion.
and since I lived out of town it was essential that they be excellent communicators and adaptable to changes as they came up.
HE showed up immediately and quoted on e job overnight, and worked me into his schedule, so that it could be done almost a month sooner than expected.
In short, Arash and his team did an excellent job, communication was wonderful, decisions were adapted quickly, and when I added work to the job, Arash made it happen. and all his team members were great to work with. Would I hire them again?.....in a heartbeat
Thank you again Arash!
Rosemary Kaner

Thank you Rosemary for your great review. It was a pleasure for us to work with you. We wish you the best.

Bathroom Renovation

I had a very narrow time window of only one week for Arash and his team remove and replace all the tiles and paint my 90-year-old bathroom. Not only did they get it all done despite having to start late due to a worker with an injury and an unforeseen plumbing problem, they finished it in only four days! Since I was away during the reno, Arash sent me daily pictures of the progress and the plumbing problem, which I appreciated. When he told me the walls weren't even, he recommended a tile pattern that would help camouflage it, which worked beautifully. When I was told by building management I needed to leave a hole in the floor to be able to get at the water shut off, he was kind enough to purchase and install a removable vent so it didn't look messy. Arash and his team did a beautiful job and my bathroom finally looks modern and gorgeous!

Hi,
Your great review is very valuable and we're very grateful.

Nora
Nora

Bathroom and kitchen floor renovations

We found Summit Contractors on Homestars and chose to go with their team for our bathroom renovation and kitchen floor renewal project based on the excellent customer ratings they have received on the platform. Right of the bat, we were able to agree on a budget that worked for us and even though the project was on a tight timeline, the Summit Contractors team delivered it on time. We are very pleased with the look and feel of the finished bathroom and kitchen and the crew was friendly and great to work with in the process. We would definitely recommend Summit Contractors for bathroom and kitchen renovation projects.

Thank you for your business. We wish you the best.

Lennard P.
Lennard P.

Bathroom Renovations, New Floors, New Furnace, New Closet, Basement Waterproofing

The team from Summit Contractors did an amazing job pulling off so much in the little time we had. In just 3 weeks, they completed 2 bathroom renovations (which included demolition, new tiles for floors and walls, new toilet, new vanity and lighting etc.); installation of new luxury vinyl floor tiles for both main and second floors; a new double efficiency furnace; new closet for one of the bedrooms; waterproofing a basement wall and changing all light fixtures.

Communication throughout the entire process was excellent - Arash and Faris were very prompt in their response to queries. They also made sure to clean up after work each day. This is a team of honest, hardworking folks who do a great job at an affordable rate. Highly recommended!

Thank you Lennard, it was a pleasure working with you.

dave.hsu
dave.hsu

Office Counter/Cabinet with sink installation

Overall, very satisfied. Summit was very responsive and professional when it comes to communication. They returned calls and emails promptly. Very impressed with prompt service, and quick turnaround time for entire project. They promised project would be done in ten days and beat that by a few days! Would use again and would recommend to friends.

Thank you David for your trust and confidence in us. We wish you the best.

Lydia K.
Lydia K.

Kitchen and Bathroom Renovation

I had my kitchen and two bathrooms renovated by Summit Contractors. From the first point of contact, I could tell that I was in excellent hands. Arash was responsive, efficient, and excellent at coordinating the work to fit around my schedule. His team was also fantastic - not only did they complete the work beautifully, but they also took great care of my freshly painted walls and newly installed floors. Arash came in personally on the last day to make sure the finishing touches were to my liking.

Overall, the work was completed beautifully and in a very timely manner (ahead of schedule to be exact). Arash and his team are an absolute pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a team that will go above and beyond when renovating their place. 5/5 stars! Thanks Arash!

Thank you Lydia. It was a great pleasure working for you. Have great rest of the summer.

Corey
Corey

Bathroom renovations and more.

My wife and I had been looking to renovate our two washrooms for a little while. We had quotes from a few different companies but decided to go with Arash and his team because our meeting went so well and their quote was extremely reasonable.

We couldn’t be happier with the end results. Because of how well the project was going we ended up not only renovating our two washrooms, we also changed out our laundry room tile and baseboards, added pot lights and a feature stone wall to our living room.

Everything from start to finish was great, dealing with Arash and his team was very easy and they always guided us in the right direction.

The workmanship was amazing and we felt very comfortable with the team as they were trustworthy and took great care in protecting our home during the work. Even with adding to our project, everything was finished within the time frame we discussed.

I urge anyone looking to do any type of renovation to contact Arash, you won’t be disappointed you did.

We will definitely be using Summit for all future renovations in our home and have family members now wanting work done by them as well.

Thank you Arash, we are so grateful to you and your team.

The team was thrilled to read your amazing review.
We appreciate the time that you took to post this review.
Arash and associates,

More about Summit Contractors Ltd.

Summit Contractors offers you the widest range of Renovation, Remodeling, Heating and Cooling and Air Quality solutions in the Greater Toronto Area. We provide service for both Residential and Commercial spaces.
We have been working tirelessly to make your vision a reality during these last 13 years in the industry​.

We work with both large and small budgets to get the job done right with our competitive pricing, well within the timelines and with minimum disruption.

We offer end to end/full-service solutions​. We fulfill the individual client needs with precision, clarity and a unique understanding of the design/build process. We aim to provide our customers with the best combination of value and performance for every situation. We pride ourselves on our customer satisfaction and superior customer service. With us, you are sure to get the quality you deserve and dependability you can count on!