Formerly Summit Contractors
General Contractors
274 Selwyn Rd Richmond Hill ON L4E 0R9
Basement Renovation
Summit Contractors Ltd.

Reviews for Summit Contractors Ltd.

Excellent tile work

We are very happy with the work done for us by Summit! They did an excellent job laying the tile on our backsplash, floor, and fireplace surround. Everything was done with very high quality, and the crew was always professional, helpful, and efficient. Arash and Haider were a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend them and we would definitely use them again in the future.

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. It was nice doing business with you.

Cheryl D.
Cheryl D.
1 review Aurora, ON

Two bathrooms and front hall renovation

Richmond Hill
L4E 2T3

We converted a large powder room on our entrance level into a small bathroom with shower stall. This involved gutting the space, digging up the foundation for the new floor plan, reframing to take space from an adjacent closet and accommodate a new path for water pipes, and reflooring the adjacent entrance hallway. As soon as the new shower was usable, we started on updating the only other bathroom in the house so work was going on in both areas at once. Both rooms have gone from 1970s horror shows (purple toilet!) to warm, classic spaces that are nicer than anything we could've imagined.

Arash, Amir, Haider and the rest of the team were highly professional and also great fun to work with. We were especially impressed by their solid work ethic and desire to completely satisfy the homeowner's expectations. They helped me to understand what was feasible to do and what was not, and were very open to discussing any issues that arose. Almost everything I had on my "mention this" list was taken care of before I could mention it. They also came up with some creative solutions to deal with the sloping floors and ceilings of my wonky little house. Most importantly, we realized very early on that we had found a truly trustworthy group of people.

I have already recommended Summit to several people and would certainly work with them again for any future project in my home. I am very grateful to have found them through HomeStars.

Hello Cheryl,
It was a great pleasure working with you. On behalf of everyone and myself we thank you for your great hospitality and patience. We wish you good luck and enjoy your new bathrooms.

Brenda
Brenda

Kitchen & Hall

I hired Summit Contractors to enlarge my fridge opening, straighten out the framing of the hall closet & remove one complete wall in the kitchen plus half a wall in the kitchen.
They framed out the enlarge fridge opening, replace the crooked pieces of wood on the hall closet, remove the walls & add extra 2x6 for support on one wall.
I hired them to come back & drywall the kitchen ceiling & walls. I asked them to remove the hall ceiling & drywall the ceiling & walls in the hall.

Review has 1 previous version

Hello Brenda
Regards
Arash And associates,

Karan S.
Karan S.

Kitchen Backsplash

Arash and his team Louis and Odeesho did an amazing job at installing my new kitchen backsplash. Louis and Odeesho were very knowledgeable, detailed and very helpful throughout the entire process.

I will definitely call them again for future Reno’s and recommend to others. Outstanding job!!! :)
Karan

Thank you so much for your business. It was nice working with you.

jriehm16
jriehm16

Master Bathroom Renovation

Arash and his team completed a master bathroom renovation for me. The project required a complete gut and replace. Although the project ran longer than expected Arash was good at following up with me with updates and options. Arash was knowledge and helpful when road blocks presented themselves. For example we had to fix unexpected plumbing issues due to being an older condo building.

Overall I enjoyed working with Arash and found him personable and easy to deal with.

Thank you fir your trust and confidence in us. Your nice review means a lot to us. I thank you on behalf of the entire team.

j
j

Bathroom renovation

This project involved a complete gut and rebuild of a bathroom in an old 1960s condo in the city. From the very beginning when I met Arash through HomeStars he was responsive, polite, professional and flexible. The same goes for his tradesmen, very professional and polite. His quote was very competitive and I was a bit skeptical that he was going to make up for it with changes that inevitably occur. But although we made changes and increased the scope of the work, I always found his prices fair and reasonable. I also liked that he gave us the choice for him to provide materials or for us to do it. The whole project really felt like a collaboration. Thanks Arash and all of your team for a great job!

Hi Julian,
We are very happy that Odin like the bathroom. It was a great pleasure for us to work with you guys. Thank you for your business.

Rosemary in Toronto
Rosemary in Toronto

Bathroom renovation

I contacted Arash when my condo bathroom renovation was abandoned by the original contractor I hired. I was in desperate need of finding someone qualified who could finish the job for me in a timely fashion.
and since I lived out of town it was essential that they be excellent communicators and adaptable to changes as they came up.
HE showed up immediately and quoted on e job overnight, and worked me into his schedule, so that it could be done almost a month sooner than expected.
In short, Arash and his team did an excellent job, communication was wonderful, decisions were adapted quickly, and when I added work to the job, Arash made it happen. and all his team members were great to work with. Would I hire them again?.....in a heartbeat
Thank you again Arash!
Rosemary Kaner

Thank you Rosemary for your great review. It was a pleasure for us to work with you. We wish you the best.

Bathroom Renovation

I had a very narrow time window of only one week for Arash and his team remove and replace all the tiles and paint my 90-year-old bathroom. Not only did they get it all done despite having to start late due to a worker with an injury and an unforeseen plumbing problem, they finished it in only four days! Since I was away during the reno, Arash sent me daily pictures of the progress and the plumbing problem, which I appreciated. When he told me the walls weren't even, he recommended a tile pattern that would help camouflage it, which worked beautifully. When I was told by building management I needed to leave a hole in the floor to be able to get at the water shut off, he was kind enough to purchase and install a removable vent so it didn't look messy. Arash and his team did a beautiful job and my bathroom finally looks modern and gorgeous!

Hi,
Your great review is very valuable and we're very grateful.

Nora
Nora

Bathroom and kitchen floor renovations

We found Summit Contractors on Homestars and chose to go with their team for our bathroom renovation and kitchen floor renewal project based on the excellent customer ratings they have received on the platform. Right of the bat, we were able to agree on a budget that worked for us and even though the project was on a tight timeline, the Summit Contractors team delivered it on time. We are very pleased with the look and feel of the finished bathroom and kitchen and the crew was friendly and great to work with in the process. We would definitely recommend Summit Contractors for bathroom and kitchen renovation projects.

Thank you for your business. We wish you the best.

Lennard P.
Lennard P.

Bathroom Renovations, New Floors, New Furnace, New Closet, Basement Waterproofing

The team from Summit Contractors did an amazing job pulling off so much in the little time we had. In just 3 weeks, they completed 2 bathroom renovations (which included demolition, new tiles for floors and walls, new toilet, new vanity and lighting etc.); installation of new luxury vinyl floor tiles for both main and second floors; a new double efficiency furnace; new closet for one of the bedrooms; waterproofing a basement wall and changing all light fixtures.

Communication throughout the entire process was excellent - Arash and Faris were very prompt in their response to queries. They also made sure to clean up after work each day. This is a team of honest, hardworking folks who do a great job at an affordable rate. Highly recommended!

Thank you Lennard, it was a pleasure working with you.

More about Summit Contractors Ltd.

Summit Contractors offers you the widest range of Renovation, Remodeling, Heating and Cooling and Air Quality solutions in the Greater Toronto Area. We provide service for both Residential and Commercial spaces.
We have been working tirelessly to make your vision a reality during these last 13 years in the industry​.

We work with both large and small budgets to get the job done right with our competitive pricing, well within the timelines and with minimum disruption.

We offer end to end/full-service solutions​. We fulfill the individual client needs with precision, clarity and a unique understanding of the design/build process. We aim to provide our customers with the best combination of value and performance for every situation. We pride ourselves on our customer satisfaction and superior customer service. With us, you are sure to get the quality you deserve and dependability you can count on!