AccuServ Heating and Air Conditioning

Gas Line Installation
1167 Woodbine ave Suite 2 Toronto ON M4C 4C6
HomeStars  >  Gas Line Installation in Toronto  >  AccuServ Heating and Air Conditioning

Reviews for AccuServ Heating and Air Conditioning

My small business required a new warehouse furnace to replace a 40-year-old unit which was on it’s last legs. I naturally turned to AccuServ, an organization I had previously used to replace an electric furnace and air conditioning system in my home. As expected, once I found their prices very fair, their advice very sound, their installation crew punctual, courteous, and extremely competent. I would highly recommend this organization to my family, friends and to everyone else in the GTA.

G in Toronto

Wonderful company to work with!!! The employees like working at AccuServ, it shows in their work and dealings with clients.

We had decided to change our hot water heater to a Navien tankless and found AccuServ listed on their installer list. After reading all the excellent reviews and seeing their warranty on their website, we decided to get a quote. Vlad was very professional, took his time to inspect our HVAC system, pointing out issues and making suggestions. Since it was all 20 years old, we though best to replace the whole system. The quote was provided quickly by email and he promptly answered all our questions. Jake took over the administration side once we decided to go ahead, kept in touch as we waited for the gas meter to be changed and provided our paperless receipt. Our installers, Davor, Nick and Bryan worked diligently to get the new system up and running since it was quite cold outside. They worked with and around each other like a choreographed dance. After the installation we noticed a whining noise coming from the tankless water heater. Amanda pleasantly assisted in scheduling a service appointment with a technician. Rahul worked to find where the noise was coming from but it was not obvious. He decided to replace the fan motor and it turned out to be the culprit. Thank You to All of You!

Thanks so much G! We love seeing reviews like this - it's why we do what we do. As you know we're a big fan of Navien's products (all of our technicians are certified with them) and were happy to be able to upgrade your system. Hope you enjoy a warm winter and thanks again for the opportunity to work with you!

Rob in Toronto

I couldn’t be more pleased with the service provided by Rahul when our pipes burst during the recent cold snap. Apart from being a true professional and clearly quite knowledgeable, Rahul is a genuine and wonderful person. I also appreciate the time James (management) spent with me on the phone to understand my problem and make it a priority and Amanda’s attentiveness in keeping me up to speed. I haven’t been with Accuserv very long, but the experience has been first class so far.

Thank you Rob, we appreciate the review! It's never fun when something like that happens, but we're happy we were able to come in and get the repair done quickly, and that you're satisfied with the service.
Thanks again!
The AccuServ Team

The service people were fantastic. They were knowledgeable, professional and did great work. They clearly took pride in their work and made sure everything was done correctly and cleanly. It was not the cheapest quote, but there is peace of mind knowing they are not a fly by night organization and very professional and the technicians are well qualified and know exactly what they are doing.

Thank you for the review! We put a lot of time and effort into training, so we appreciate the recognition. We're glad you're happy with your replacement - stay warm this winter!

Alma in Toronto

Everybody from this company were so great! Jack and James from management office. Rahul , Kerian, Nick and Brian - each of them did the part of their tasks very professionally . thank you!

Thanks for the review Alma! It was our privilege to be able to get your furnace installed for you. Our team works hard to make the process as smooth and efficient for you as possible, so we appreciate the recommendation. Stay warm!

Herman in Toronto

I noticed in the middle of the night that my furnace had stopped working. I called them early in the morning and they responded promptly. The repair person came earlier than originally predicted and told me what the problem was and what it would take to fix it. He spend the early afternoon searching for the needed part and by 3:30 all was well again.

Thanks for the review Herman! That's what we're here for. We're always working on streamlining our process so that we can do quick turnaround jobs like yours, especially during the winter, so glad we were able to get you back up and running quickly. Stay warm and Happy Holidays!

Gillian in Toronto

Senior service technician Erich H. found and solved an unusual, intermittent fault with our Carrier furnace. He was thorough, persistent, informative and courteous. Thanks Erich! Thanks Accuserv for your high standards!

You're welcome Gillian! It was our pleasure. We pride ourselves on not just checking boxes, but fully understanding the problem and following through to get the job done quickly and efficiently, so we're glad Erich was able to solve the problem for you and get your furnace running smoothly again. Thanks for choosing us!

Matija from Etobicoke

In the morning I noticed it was very cold in the house even though my thermostat was indicating that the furnace was running. Soon it became apparent that the flame wasn't coming on, so I browsed HomeStars and called AccuServ. They had a technician available in the 15-17h slot, and as I indicated that the job needed to be done before 17h as I had to leave, they also signified to the technician to come closer to 15h. Sure enough, at 14:45 Erich came over, diagnosed and fixed the issue. He was very professional, and also gave me good advice on how to keep my furnace and other appliances in good working order. I was very satisfied with the quality, professionalism and timelines of AccuServ service and Erich's job in particular, and can easily recommend them for similar services.

Hi Matija - thanks for the review and recommendation! We work really hard to streamline our process as much a possible so that we can do quick turnaround jobs like yours. Erich and everyone else on our team are highly trained and ready to take whatever extra time is necessary to help you understand your heating systems and make sure the job is done to your satisfaction. Appreciate everything and hope you have a great holiday season!

clax66 in Toronto, Ontario Canada M4L3M8

I don't usually write reviews but I felt this time it was warranted. The AccuServ team went way above and beyond to ensure I was satisfied with the new boiler. The install was difficult based on the age of the house but Aaron and his team stayed late each night to take care of things.
In the end the boiler works great and I am more than happy to recommend AccuServe to anyone.

Thanks so much for leaving a review! We always enjoy a good challenge, and really appreciate the recommendation. Stay warm this winter!

Jennifer

My lovely Husband who looks after us so well, booked a appointment for a furnace 21 point check up with Reliance home comfort, it was under a hundred dollars, but I guess you get what you pay for. Yesterday afternoon we noticed the temp had dropped to 68, they couldn't come out till between 1 and 6 pm today, we have birds and fish and the temp kept dropping. so we called Accuserve, our service man Eric showed up promptly and determined the fan was shot, and it really had not even been cleaned. He showed up at 9am this morning with the part and installed it. THANKS ACCUSERVE and ERIC!

You're welcome Jennifer, thank you for the review! In situations like yours our job is to get in and diagnose the problem as quickly as possible. Thankfully it was a straightforward fix, so we're glad you're satisfied with the work and your furnace is back up and running. I'm sure your birds and fish appreciate it too :)
Thanks again,

More about AccuServ Heating and Air Conditioning

AccuServ Heating and Air conditioning has been serving our community for over 20 years providing high quality repairs and installs. We're so dedicated to this goal that we have provided a series of guarantees to ensure your experience with our company is not just a good one, but a great one.
To learn more about our company you can visit us by clicking the buttons below:
www.accuservheating.com

Our Guarantees to You;
On time or We pay You!
We value your time! We have convenient appointment times to fit your busy schedule, 7 days a week. On top of that, if AccuServ's install team is more than 30 minutes late, we will write you a cheque for $200. We'll be on time no matter where we are on the atlas.

Straight forward Pricing.
We guarantee transparent and honest options for solving your home comfort problems. All upfront costs will be presented and explained before any work is started and will not begin without your approval.

Background Checked.
Our employees go through rigorous background checks to assure you that we do not allow criminals to enter your home under the AccuServ name. Several police and government references are used to ensure these recruitment standards are met.

Total Comfort Guarantee.
Our guarantees ensure that our installs provide reliable home comfort so that you have consistent fall, winter and spring home heating as well as dependable cooling during the summer.

No Lemon Guarantee.
All of our furnace and air conditioner installs come with a 12 year warranty to keep your world cozy. But, if for any reason a system has more then 3 failures during the first year of operation or doesn't stay at its core temperature, we will replace it at no charge and provide a new "no lemon" replacement.
Property Protection and Client Respect Guarantee.
Our technicians respect you and your home. They use due diligence to ensure your home stays clean and damage free . For the slim chance any damage is done, big or small, we will take full responsibility and pay for all repairs.

The AccuServ Difference.
When you allow an AccuServ representative to enter your home to service your needs, you can expect them to be well-mannered, clean-cut and professional. All of our staff wear popular white company branded uniforms and have clearly marked vehicles.

Accuserv Heating and Air conditioning provides you with all your HVAC needs, Including sales, installation and repair of your furnace, boiler and Air Conditioner.