AccuServ Heating And Air Conditioning

Gas Line Installation
1167 Woodbine ave Suite 2 Toronto ON M4C 4C6
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  AccuServ Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for AccuServ Heating And Air Conditioning

Stephen in Toronto
Stephen in Toronto

Furnace Servicing

Engaged this company to checkout and service the furnace of a property I purchased. Turnaround time from calling to getting a technician out was very quick (<24 hours). Kwame the technician was very pleasant and efficient. He also walked me through exactly what he had done so I knew what I was paying for. Highly recommended and will use this company in future.

Thanks for the review Stephen! We're thrilled you're satisfied with the work and that you had a great experience with our team. We appreciate your business and thank you for the glowing recommendation!

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

New AC and Furnace

Recently had my central AC unit and furnace replaced. Vlad came to my house and did the initial assessment. He took the time to walk me through every step of the process and carefully explained the complexity of the work, his recommendations for the equipment and why. I felt very well informed and comfortable with the quote thanks for Vlad.
The work was done by Ashok and John who did a terrific job. Their attention to detail was fantastic. Ashok walked my through the completed work and explained everything to me.
I highly recommend their services and will definitely use them for the yearly service maintenance of my new AC and furnace.

Thanks so much for the review, Mike! Our team is continually striving to maintain a high level of transparency, helpfulness, and service, so we are thrilled to hear your experience met your expectations. We thoroughly appreciate customers like you and hope you have a cool rest of the summer :)

lucas.koury in Toronto
lucas.koury in Toronto

High Velocity AC replacement

Ashok and the service team came in to install new AC compressor, high velociy air handler and all custom fittings. The work was extremely well done and the utility room looks better than new. They brought over an entire team to think of the best solution that was also the least intrusive, even after I had given an ok to cut holes in the ceiling which would have been the simplest option for them. Given that we had to delay the install to accomodate a new plan, they came out to do the work on Labour day so that everything would be done before the busy return to school period.

I could not be happier with the work that was done. The install was seamless, no problems to address as everything was thought of ahead of time and fittings were pre-cut to save time.

I would highly recommend them .

Thanks for the review Lucas! We're thrilled you're satisfied with the work and that you had a great experience with our team. We appreciate your business and thank you for the glowing recommendation!

Anonymous34 in East York
Anonymous34 in East York

Furnace leaking water

AccuServ provided quick and excellent service. We wanted a local East York HVAC company and I was waiting on another referral for weeks while furnace continued to leak water and they never came despite repeated calls. Finally called AccuServ and they came after work hours on the day of.

Rahul showed up on time and was very friendly and knowledgeable. Figured out issue right away (there was blockage in the drain pipe) and fixed it within 5 minutes. Yet he was very patient in answering all my questions and gave useful tips.

I generally don’t expect great customer service from home maintenance folks but this was definitely a positive experience. Only regret was i should have called them earlier

Really appreciate the recommendation! We're happy you're pleased with the work. Thanks for choosing AccuServ!

Great  in East York
Great in East York

Excellent sevice

Called Acuserve after my furnace and A.c unit was red tagged
They came out on a Saturday, I received a quote the same day and installed an entire new system the following Monday.
The entire team was very polite and answered all my questions related to the installation, one return visit was required to increase heat up to the third floor unit which required an additional piece of equipment
All taken care of in a very professional manner , I would not hesitate to recommend Acuserve, in fact I did to a friend and they are equally as happy.

Thank you Great in East New Your, appreciate the review! Our goal is to provide as much helpful information as we can so that you're educated and can get the most value possible from your unit. We appreciate your business and thanks so much for the recommendation!

Michael in Markham
Michael in Markham

Markham Coach House AC, Tankless/Boiler & Air Handler

I am extremely pleased with the work the team from Accuserv did for us. This apartment above our detached garage had an aging air handler, a rented water tank (which also acts as the heat source in winter) due for replacement and a ridiculously loud AC unit. I had been getting quotes and looking for a more efficient setup for several months, but once I began working with Accuserv, I knew they were the right company for the job. They demonstrated a clear understanding of their craft in explaining what would be right for this unique space.

They were able to come up a solution that had a tankless boiler combo for hot water & winter heating, a significantly more energy-efficient air handler and a whisper quiet AC unit. I was able to immediately see savings in my energy & natural gas bills and I no longer have to pay to rent a 12 year old water tank. On top of all that, they cleaned up the mess of water and vent pipes to have a very clean, slick looking setup. Again, I am extremely pleased with their work and highly recommend them.

Thanks for the review Michael! We're thrilled you're satisfied with the work and that you had a great experience with our team. We appreciate your business and thank you for the glowing recommendation!

Susanna in Toronto
Susanna in Toronto

Gas line installation for kitchen

I called Accuserv for a quote to install a gas line and hookup my range. They were very prompt and was able to book an appointment very quickly. A special thank you to Kwame, he was on time, friendly and very professional. Accuserv was very accommodating in my schedule changes because of renovation complications. The work was done very well, and I will be sure to call Accuserv for future work.

Thanks so much, Susanna! We appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback, it means a lot to our team. We pride ourselves on not just checking boxes, but fully understanding the problem and following through to get the job done quickly and efficiently. So we were happy to come service your gas line for your range and are glad to hear you're happy with the work.
Thanks again!

Gordon B from Toronto
Gordon B from Toronto

New AC and Tankless water heater

Outstanding. I have been incredibly impressed with the AccuServ team and experience, ie
• Aaron took the time to explain the proposal, options, and concerns with the existing boiler both during the visit and answered questions afterwards by phone. In comparison the other company felt like it was simply “looking up prices in a catalog”
• James provided a detailed quote that was understandable, and ensured we were both clear on what was included, and responded quickly to questions.
• The installation team was professional, clean, walked me through the installation, and went “above and beyond” to ensure a top quality install (i.e. pump for water drain to avoid a trip hazard)
• Jake called me to walk through payment (which was less than quoted given they did not have to an external line...)

AccuServ may have been the more “expensive” option up front, but I am very confident we've gotten the best value for the long term.

Thank you for the thoughtful review, Gordon! That's exactly what we aim to do - provide the highest possible value and level of service. We're happy you had a great experience and appreciate your business!

cdionne in Whitby, Ontario CANADA L1N4J8
cdionne in Whitby, Ontario CANADA L1N4J8

New A/C

WOW!! My wife and I reached out to a few companies to get an idea of what a furnace and A/C would cost for our home.

Right from the get go, Aaron set the standard for all the other companies we contacted. He not only pointed out that the furnace was slopping, and had a 'not to code' gas line hooked up to it, he did a spectacular job explaining the type of unit we should look into. The other big name companies in the Toronto East area didn't even bother mentioning it the issues with the furnace and seemed to be more focused on the sale rather than helping solve the issue.

On install day, Davor and Dilraj not only fixed the furnace issues, but installed the new a/c unit. They were extremely professional and approachable and explained the entire set up in detail when work was complete.

I would easily vouch for AccuServe Heating and Air Conditioning and recommend them to those looking for honest service. They weren't the cheapest of the four companies we reached out to, but were solid from start to finish.

Thank you so much for the glowing recommendation! We aim to match or exceed this level of service on every job we take and are thrilled you had a great experience with our team. Stay cool!

DASher from Ajax
DASher from Ajax
7 reviews Ajax, ON

water heater service from a great service tech

My water heater unexpectedly stopped doing its job. I was first impressed with the after-hours communication with an AccuTech rep; then, he scheduled my appointment on short notice, with a busy schedule. The HVAC tech, Rahul, arrived on time, was knowledgeable and friendly. He fixed the problem and provided some advice for the future. Well done, Rahul and AccuTech

Thanks Dasher! We're glad you're satisfied with the work. Our goal is to provide a quick turnaround, a high quality fix, and then educate as much as we can so that you can get the most out of your equipment. Thanks again for your business and have a great rest of the summer.

More about AccuServ Heating And Air Conditioning

AccuServ Heating and Air conditioning has been serving our community for over 20 years providing high quality repairs and installs. We're so dedicated to this goal that we have provided a series of guarantees to ensure your experience with our company is not just a good one, but a great one.
To learn more about our company you can visit us by clicking the buttons below:
www.accuservheating.com

Our Guarantees to You;
On time or We pay You!
We value your time! We have convenient appointment times to fit your busy schedule, 7 days a week. On top of that, if AccuServ's install team is more than 30 minutes late, we will write you a cheque for $200. We'll be on time no matter where we are on the atlas.

Straight forward Pricing.
We guarantee transparent and honest options for solving your home comfort problems. All upfront costs will be presented and explained before any work is started and will not begin without your approval.

Background Checked.
Our employees go through rigorous background checks to assure you that we do not allow criminals to enter your home under the AccuServ name. Several police and government references are used to ensure these recruitment standards are met.

Total Comfort Guarantee.
Our guarantees ensure that our installs provide reliable home comfort so that you have consistent fall, winter and spring home heating as well as dependable cooling during the summer.

No Lemon Guarantee.
All of our furnace and air conditioner installs come with a 12 year warranty to keep your world cozy. But, if for any reason a system has more then 3 failures during the first year of operation or doesn't stay at its core temperature, we will replace it at no charge and provide a new "no lemon" replacement.
Property Protection and Client Respect Guarantee.
Our technicians respect you and your home. They use due diligence to ensure your home stays clean and damage free . For the slim chance any damage is done, big or small, we will take full responsibility and pay for all repairs.

The AccuServ Difference.
When you allow an AccuServ representative to enter your home to service your needs, you can expect them to be well-mannered, clean-cut and professional. All of our staff wear popular white company branded uniforms and have clearly marked vehicles.

Accuserv Heating and Air conditioning provides you with all your HVAC needs, Including sales, installation and repair of your furnace, boiler and Air Conditioner.