Accu Serv Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Accu Serv Heating And Air Conditioning

sheila g in Toronto
sheila g in Toronto

First Rate service! They responded when others wouldn't

My boiler stopped working on a Sunday. I called three companies ,and Alex from Accuserv responded within 10 minutes! I was away from home at the time and Alex did the necessary repairs to get the boiler working again. He even took the time to phone me and very clearly explain the issues that created the stoppage. My housesitter confirmed that in person, Alex was amazing! He also provided a VERY DETAILED assessment of the issues and repairs needed. I went ahead and booked Accuserv in to repair my boiler. This company is very responsive and professional. I am definitely going to contact them in the future for any HVAC needs. Thanks very much!!!

Thank-you Sheila for the wonderful review of your Accuserv experience on Home Stars! We're pleased to know you were satisfied with our pricing and hard-work. I have made sure Alex received the recognition he deserved.

Russell in Toronto
Russell in Toronto

Furnace repair

Kwame, a serviceman with Accu Serv discovered the problem with incredible attention to detail. He should receive a bonus for his excellent service. Thank you so much for fixing our furnace for a family with two kids and a baby! Bravo!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Quick, friendly, and professional service

Incredibly impressed with how prompt, friendly, and professional this company is. Would highly recommend them to anyone. Called at 10pm Friday regarding an issue with my furnace and had a technician at my house by 10am on Saturday.

Thank you for the great review. We work very hard to accommodate clients needs. So happy to hear we were able to quickly repair your furnace.

Kate in Toronto
Kate in Toronto

Incredible service

Marcel came extremely quickly, even though it was late in the evening. He was wonderful to deal with and fixed our furnace right away. On top of all that, the price was very reasonable. I would absolutely use them again.

Kate, thank you for sharing your Accuserv experience. We are so pleased you were satisfied with our evening availability and our fair pricing. We appreciate you continued support of our business.

Orlando in Mississauga
Orlando in Mississauga

Replacing Hot Water Tank, Furnace and AC

An Excellent and professional service from beginning to end. This was a tough project but they made it and fullfill our expectations. We are very happy with the job. They always try their best to find the best solutions to meet the standards of the job according to the conditions found.

Thank you Vlad, Aaron, Eric and all the accuserv people who were involved in the installation.

We totally recomend them.

Thank you for the great review. We always enjoy a good challenge and your home did not disappoint. Thank you so much for the recommendation.

Darren in Old Toronto
Darren in Old Toronto

Heater fixed

Kwami fixed my broken heater without having to replace a part as we previously thought. Saved me money and got my heater fixed in no time. Great service and knowledgeable technicians.

Thanks you very much for such as great review. We work really hard to offer the best service, so I am happy to see that reflected on our last visit to your home. I have made sure Kwame got the recognition he deserved.

Julie  in East York
Julie in East York

Central air conditioner and air handler replacement

We were immediately impressed with Aaron’s assessment and recommendations. Aaron fully explained what was required and he had several recommendations that none of the other companies provided. We had four other estimates prior to Aaron’s. All of them were less expensive, but we were still convinced that Accuserve was the superior choice. The workmanship, attention to detail, and professionalism of the staff were beyond our expectations! We would highly recommend Accuserve!

Thanks for the review Julie! We're thrilled you're satisfied with the work on your AC equipment and that you had a great experience with Aaron and the rest of our team. We appreciate your business and thank you for the glowing recommendation!

Stephen in Toronto
Stephen in Toronto

Furnace Servicing

Engaged this company to checkout and service the furnace of a property I purchased. Turnaround time from calling to getting a technician out was very quick (<24 hours). Kwame the technician was very pleasant and efficient. He also walked me through exactly what he had done so I knew what I was paying for. Highly recommended and will use this company in future.

Thanks for the review Stephen! We're thrilled you're satisfied with the work and that you had a great experience with our team. We appreciate your business and thank you for the glowing recommendation!

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

New AC and Furnace

Recently had my central AC unit and furnace replaced. Vlad came to my house and did the initial assessment. He took the time to walk me through every step of the process and carefully explained the complexity of the work, his recommendations for the equipment and why. I felt very well informed and comfortable with the quote thanks for Vlad.
The work was done by Ashok and John who did a terrific job. Their attention to detail was fantastic. Ashok walked my through the completed work and explained everything to me.
I highly recommend their services and will definitely use them for the yearly service maintenance of my new AC and furnace.

Thanks so much for the review, Mike! Our team is continually striving to maintain a high level of transparency, helpfulness, and service, so we are thrilled to hear your experience met your expectations. We thoroughly appreciate customers like you and hope you have a cool rest of the summer :)

lucas.koury in Toronto
lucas.koury in Toronto

High Velocity AC replacement

Ashok and the service team came in to install new AC compressor, high velociy air handler and all custom fittings. The work was extremely well done and the utility room looks better than new. They brought over an entire team to think of the best solution that was also the least intrusive, even after I had given an ok to cut holes in the ceiling which would have been the simplest option for them. Given that we had to delay the install to accomodate a new plan, they came out to do the work on Labour day so that everything would be done before the busy return to school period.

I could not be happier with the work that was done. The install was seamless, no problems to address as everything was thought of ahead of time and fittings were pre-cut to save time.

I would highly recommend them .

Thanks for the review Lucas! We're thrilled you're satisfied with the work and that you had a great experience with our team. We appreciate your business and thank you for the glowing recommendation!

More about Accu Serv Heating And Air Conditioning

AccuServ Heating and Air conditioning has been serving our community for over 20 years providing high quality repairs and installs. We're so dedicated to this goal that we have provided a series of guarantees to ensure your experience with our company is not just a good one, but a great one.
To learn more about our company you can visit us by clicking the buttons below:
www.accuservheating.com

Our Guarantees to You;
On time or We pay You!
We value your time! We have convenient appointment times to fit your busy schedule, 7 days a week. On top of that, if AccuServ's install team is more than 30 minutes late, we will write you a cheque for $200. We'll be on time no matter where we are on the atlas.

Straight forward Pricing.
We guarantee transparent and honest options for solving your home comfort problems. All upfront costs will be presented and explained before any work is started and will not begin without your approval.

Background Checked.
Our employees go through rigorous background checks to assure you that we do not allow criminals to enter your home under the AccuServ name. Several police and government references are used to ensure these recruitment standards are met.

Total Comfort Guarantee.
Our guarantees ensure that our installs provide reliable home comfort so that you have consistent fall, winter and spring home heating as well as dependable cooling during the summer.

No Lemon Guarantee.
All of our furnace and air conditioner installs come with a 12 year warranty to keep your world cozy. But, if for any reason a system has more then 3 failures during the first year of operation or doesn't stay at its core temperature, we will replace it at no charge and provide a new "no lemon" replacement.
Property Protection and Client Respect Guarantee.
Our technicians respect you and your home. They use due diligence to ensure your home stays clean and damage free . For the slim chance any damage is done, big or small, we will take full responsibility and pay for all repairs.

The AccuServ Difference.
When you allow an AccuServ representative to enter your home to service your needs, you can expect them to be well-mannered, clean-cut and professional. All of our staff wear popular white company branded uniforms and have clearly marked vehicles.

Accuserv Heating and Air conditioning provides you with all your HVAC needs, Including sales, installation and repair of your furnace, boiler and Air Conditioner.