Accu Serv Heating And Air Conditioning

Instagram
Accu Serv Heating And Air Conditioning

Best of 2019 winner 5 timesBest of 2019winner 5 times

Reviews for Accu Serv Heating And Air Conditioning

would not recommend, won't use again

first they sell us on a particular model central air unit, then a heat wave hits and they tell us they can't get it for another 2 weeks and might not be able to install it for another 3-4 weeks. so they upsell us on a more expensive model that they have in stock. then they come to the house to do the install and don't use the existing entry points into the house and make new ones and charge us an extra $500 to do so. not only was this work of poor quality and now we're going to have to pay extra to make it look nicer, but they didn't clean up the old lines. then when I try to pay off the bill they said they were going to charge me an extra 2% processing fee because I wanted to use my credit card and pay it off in a single transaction instead of doing multiple e-transfers.

Good Morning Private User,

I would love to assist you with this concern. I never want one of our customers to feel they have been taken advantage of.

It was your choice to proceed with the purchase of our "premium" AC, instead of waiting for the "Regular" AC to be back in stock. Unfortunately the supply chain is still broken thanks to COVID, and all suppliers are short on AC units this season. Even with planning ahead there are still pending shipments from February 2022, that are still to arrive.

When our Comfort Specialist attended your home the mechanical room and basement were so jam packed with items he had to make a second trip after you cleared a path for access. At that time he did explain to your "on site contact" that the copper line set may require replacement if it didn't pass the pressure testing. The existing line set unfortunately failed the pressure test, so it needed replacement. Line set replacement is not included in our pricing(flushing and pressure testing is), so when it failed we quoted you for the extra costs. The existing line set was over 50ft long and used the "zig-zag" pattern to get from the condenser to the indoor coil. Our installers are taught to take the shortest path, to avoid excess wear and tear on the AC units.

Our Comfort Specialist did speak with your "on site contact" regarding coming back to remove the old copper line set. Which we are happy to schedule at your/their convenience.

As for the 2% credit card convenience fee, if you read all the documentation that was send prior to your install you would have seen this is clearly explained there.

I don't doubt the validity of your review although I am disappointed that you would not mention your concerns with any of our staff for resolution. Rather you choose to post a damaging review as "Private User".

If you're just looking for a platform to vent, please proceed; Homestars is an excellent platform.

Should you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Regards,
The Accuserv Team

K Barron from Scarborough
K Barron from Scarborough

SERVICE ABOVE AND BEYOND

Accuserv installed my furnace and water heater and comes for yearly maintenance. After 6 years our furnace had problems and they were there promptly and stayed until the issue was resolved even working after their shift was over to install the needed part on a Friday night! Daniel’s commitment and congenial nature, not to mention his skill at accurately diagnosisIng the problem and fixing it was exemplary . Thank you Accuserv.

Thanks for the great review! So glad to hear Daniel was able to quickly source parts and get your heat back up and running. We look forward to seeing you next year for your annual maintenance.

Regards,
The Accuserv Team

Erim from Toronto
Erim from Toronto

Hot Water Heater Tank replacement (electric to gas installation)

For the above service, I had estimates from several company. I chose AccuServ for a few reasons;

1) They have the best blog talking about efficiency of water heater tank (gas vs electric) - very easy to read and understand for a layperson like me.
2) They sent a consultant almost immediately after a first call
3) Vlad, the consultant, was very friendly and answered all of my stupid questions without rolling his eyes.
4) The price (including minor construction) was very competitive comparing others (one company estimated $6000 for the same job...)

The office was very accessible and easy to work with. 2 technicians who came on time, comcored all challenges we have in our small basement, cleaned up everything after their work. The tank works flawlessly thus far and no longer running out hot water during showers.

Only thing (not complain though) is I wish I could use my credit card without 2% charge (and their automated invoice system was a bit annoying) but I love my new tank and nothing to take any stars away. Thank you!

Tom in Toronto
Tom in Toronto

Furnace replacement

Our furnace broke down at the worst possible time, on Christmas day. Accu Serv were able to come within couple hours after I made a call. After weighting our options, we’ve decided to replace the old furnace with new one. Accu Serv were able to schedule the installation for very next day.
I’ve found them professional and friendly to deal with. They were very responsive, their team showed up on time and provided quick and clean installation.

lilly from Toronto
lilly from Toronto

Fast efficient A/C Service

When my A/C unit stopped working, AccuServ was able to get a technician onsite next day. Charlie arrived on time and efficiently fixed the issue and was very transparent about costs. He not only addressed the problem but cleaned the unit and explained what I needed to do to keep it running better. My entire house now feels much cooler.
I find AccuServ to always be professional and reliable.

Dan B.
Dan B.

Charlie and AccuServ to the rescue!

My A/C unit faltered right at the peak of the heat wave. Charlie the technician diagnosed the problem and fixed the unit, all within my budget. Special thanks to Charlie and AccuServ on a job well done and for restoring peace and cool air to my home!

Cheryl in Toronto
Cheryl in Toronto

Air conditioning

I would definitely recommend this service and would call ACCUSERVE again if needed. The technician came and detected the issue with our AC right away and dealt with the problem efficiently. He was very thorough with explaining what was wrong with with our AC and gave us complete honesty. It ended up being a big job which I knew would’ve been costly but it was very well worth it! Our AC now runs smoothly and to it’s full potential during this very hot weather!

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

AC Leaking

We've used Accu Serv in the past for servicing of our furnace and fireplaces. A few days ago, we found a small amount of water pooling around our furnace base. We called Accu Serv immediately and they were able to give us an appointment for the next day.

Alex was very helpful. He came, provided some recommendations and made the repair. When the AC continued to leak he came back after his final job for the day to make sure the repair was done right! We appreciate that he took the time to come back and made sure that we could be worry-free. I would recommend Accu Serv and we will be sure to use them again!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Excellent Service

I have been having trouble with my AC unit for 3 seasons. I decided to try another service co and reached out to accuserv. Charlie came out to my house promptly and solved the problem immediately. Excellent service and he was the first to solve all the various issues! My ac works perfectly now. Im glad I found accuserv and will be using them again for any heating/ac needs. Thanks again

mike from Toronto
mike from Toronto

Fixed my AC and furnace!

My furnace and AC were not working. Accuserv was quick to assess and fix the issue. Charlie (the technician) was knowledgeable and provided top notch customer service. He identified the issue and performed the fix quickly - and i was very satisfied with his professionalism and customer service. He remembered (I probably wouldnt have noticed) that there was a screw that was left unscrewed and he drove back to my house to take care of it. Highly recommend him and Accuserv!

More about Accu Serv Heating And Air Conditioning

AccuServ Heating and Air conditioning has been serving our community for over 20 years providing high quality repairs and installs. We're so dedicated to this goal that we have provided a series of guarantees to ensure your experience with our company is not just a good one, but a great one.
To learn more about our company you can visit us by clicking the buttons below:
www.accuservheating.com

Our Guarantees to You;
On time or We pay You!
We value your time! We have convenient appointment times to fit your busy schedule, 7 days a week. On top of that, if AccuServ's install team is more than 30 minutes late, we will write you a cheque for $200. We'll be on time no matter where we are on the atlas.

Straight forward Pricing.
We guarantee transparent and honest options for solving your home comfort problems. All upfront costs will be presented and explained before any work is started and will not begin without your approval.

Background Checked.
Our employees go through rigorous background checks to assure you that we do not allow criminals to enter your home under the AccuServ name. Several police and government references are used to ensure these recruitment standards are met.

Total Comfort Guarantee.
Our guarantees ensure that our installs provide reliable home comfort so that you have consistent fall, winter and spring home heating as well as dependable cooling during the summer.

No Lemon Guarantee.
All of our furnace and air conditioner installs come with a 12 year warranty to keep your world cozy. But, if for any reason a system has more then 3 failures during the first year of operation or doesn't stay at its core temperature, we will replace it at no charge and provide a new "no lemon" replacement.
Property Protection and Client Respect Guarantee.
Our technicians respect you and your home. They use due diligence to ensure your home stays clean and damage free . For the slim chance any damage is done, big or small, we will take full responsibility and pay for all repairs.

The AccuServ Difference.
When you allow an AccuServ representative to enter your home to service your needs, you can expect them to be well-mannered, clean-cut and professional. All of our staff wear popular white company branded uniforms and have clearly marked vehicles.

Accuserv Heating and Air conditioning provides you with all your HVAC needs, Including sales, installation and repair of your furnace, boiler and Air Conditioner.