Restoration 1 Toronto

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
925 Warden Ave #3 Toronto ON M1L 4C5
HomeStars  >  Fire & Water Damage Restoration in Toronto  >  Restoration 1 Toronto

Reviews for Restoration 1 Toronto

Donna in Thornhill
Donna in Thornhill

Basement remedial services

Crazy February thaw flooded basement of a commercial property. Mario was always there at the agreed time. He put up with the on again, off again request for work to start without attitude. He liaised effectively with the tenant and he reassured me throughout the project. Great communication skills, great service with respect for the client’s time and property. Thank you so much

dghunt
dghunt

Basement water damage remediation

Restoration 1 helped my wife and I after we had water damage in our basement this past Spring from flooding. After calling them, they quickly arrived on scene and did a great job of removing damaged flooring, moving our contents, and thoroughly drying out our basement. They later completed a renovation in our basement where they replaced all of our basement flooring. Throughout the process, Restoration 1 was very responsive to our questions, performed the work within the timeframe we asked of them, and exceeded our expectations. We couldn't be any happier with the work their team performed - all of the team members were courteous and had a high level of attention to detail. We would recommend Restoration 1 to anyone.

Sarah from Toronto
Sarah from Toronto

Flood clean up

John and crew were top notch. Arrived swiftly, assessed the situation, and clearly explained the options and process. They got to work quickly, and showed great respect for our belongings. They took the angst out of what could have been a much more stressful situation. Everything about the experience was first rate - from the initial phone call to the leave behind written materials. I can't recommend highly enough.

Happy to have been able to help you Sarah!

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

New floors and paint

These guys are amazing! I had some flood damage in my condo and needed all of my flooring replaced.

I called a couple companies to get alternates to the contractor my insurance company selected. There was no comparison to Restoration 1, they blew the competition away.

The quoting process was easy, Eric came by right away and provided a very competitive price. He was easy to work with and helped me navigate the nightmare of working with my insurance company.

Rob, their construction manager, sealed the deal though. His level of service was beyond compare. Every company said it would be impossible to match my existing flooring so I would need to replace all flooring because it's continuous throughout my condo. Naturally, I asked to see what they would be replacing it with. Rob came by with his bag of samples so I could see my options - my insurance contractor would not do this without first giving them the job, which is just crazy. Rob took one look at my floor and said "This is a nice floor, I don't have any standard samples you'll like. I'll have to track something down." And he did! He contacted a bunch of suppliers and a few weeks later he came to both my home and work to review the samples he found. He worked his tail off and made sure he found something I liked.

The work itself was executed flawlessly. I decided to get my place painted while they were doing the floors, paid out of pocket since that wasn't covered by insurance. Again, great pricing on the painting. Very high quality work - they take their time and pay attention to the small details. I had a very small punchlist when they were done and they took care of it all without any complaints.

I would both recommend them to others and I would use them again if I ever need work done.

Shahan from Toronto
Shahan from Toronto

Fast, thorough and friendly

Our basement flooded, requiring significant cleanup and material removal. Eric from Restoration 1 was extremely responsive, and his team worked late to get everything well cleaned and the space usable again. They also made working with our insurance company painless, preparing a thorough description of the damage and emergency work.

They were very friendly, courteous and professional, and we'll call them first in a similar situation in future. Recommend them very highly.

Nabeel from Toronto
Nabeel from Toronto

Ptofessional and Good service

Called them after water leak from a kitchen drain pipe going beind drywall in basement. They did great job in drying out the area and removing the affected fittings. Highly recommended.

Kat T
Kat T

Quick Response and Detail Oriented

My parents discovered a flood in their basement and I had called Restoration 1 to get a quote. John returned my call within the hour and was able to come 2 hours later.
When he came, he was thorough and knew exactly the issue. He was detail oriented and spent the time to tell us the root cause.
I would highly recommend Restoration 1, especially John.

Thank you for the kind words. Happy to have helped

CEA
CEA

HOLY MOLEY- Total Pros !!

Discovered mold in my laundry room on Thursday (cursing at the whole situation).. On Saturday I found the time to call insurance after the plumber told me insurance covers the flood-mold damage.. I called Restore1 at 9.45am.. At 10.30am I get a call from Restore1 (Ken), they can start the work at 2pm !! WHAAAAT ?? The drywall rip out takes most of the afternoon, and the dryers are left for a few days.. The crew comes back once the insurance company approves the costs (took rest of week).. The crew was very attentive to my finishing requests to bring back better than new.. Replace the pink batt in the drywall, and add caulking into the tile edges unlike before when the home builder was deficient.. The final cost to me was only the $800 deductible, whilst the actual bill was just over $2k.. All in all very reasonable costing for such fast prompt professional service..

Our pleasure. Glad we could help.

More about Restoration 1 Toronto

At Restoration 1 Toronto we specialize in water damage restoration services. We also offer mould remediation, fire and smoke clean up and storm response services. We take care of cleaning up any water leak with our extraction service and state of the art drying systems. We can help you to remove all the water, dry your carpets, floors, walls and furniture to restore your home or office to its original condition or even better. We perform restoration services for both residential and commercial properties. No job is too big or too small for us. Since we work with the insurance company, but not for the insurance company, our commitment is to you, the property owner and your needs. Restoration 1 Toronto will take complete care of you and guide you through the entire process of getting your property back to normal as quickly as possible.

* Water Damage Restoration