Restoration 1 Toronto

Reviews for Restoration 1 Toronto

agraner
agraner

Flood Cleanup and New Floor installation

Restoration 1 (Toronto)has been soooo helpful in helping me unload uneccessary articles damaged by the flood and has helped me move other materials to an off site location....they have always been there to provide a helping hand...they are really QuiteAmazing. They have the best and most courteous staff and have never refused to provide assistance even when it is not related to their work. They spent a lot of time sourcing new flooring material , providing many samples until I was satisfied. They have kept in
contact with me updating me on the progress of the repairs and
have made good suggestions on the best methods to complete the
project. A flood in one's home is a very stressful event but Eric
Simtob and his staff have managed to eleviate much of the stess
and provided so much help and guidance. I would recommend Eric
to anyone who has need of these very specialized services. They
have helped my life in a most difficult situation.I honestly don't
know what I would have done without them. They're the BEST !

Kay
Kay

Water restoration

Restoration one acted swiftly. Came in and started to contain the water leakage and immediately started the drying process and clean up. Fans were used extensively, the ceiling had ventilating holes. The floor had to be removed eventually. They took away the tibetan carpets for dry cleaning ( came back just like they were) They acted very systematically, Eric the manager in charge of the operation was very efficient, could foresee any challenges, totally organized and delegated brilliantly. The guys who did the packing were great - careful, well wrapped and not wasting paper. I had jewelry lying around and they were all put in bags, etc. It was easy to unpack each box. Not one thing was broken. The truck guys did a great job returning all the furniture and many boxes. They were polite, careful, and very obliging.
Every on did not mind going the extra mile, and did it with a smile! It was truly beyond expectations.

I would definitely use them again..... but would rather not!! However, I will introduce them to anyone who might need their services!

A&J in Cobourg
A&J in Cobourg

Water Damage/Mold Removal Behind Washing Machine

We were moving our washing machine and dryer to make room for our new washer and dryer one week ago. Upon moving them, we found water damage behind the washing machine - what appeared to be mold that had formed due to leaking washing machine hoses. As it was a Saturday morning, we were scrambling to find assistance. We called Restoration 1 and their team replied to our voicemail within 30 minutes as promised. They also were at our condo by lunchtime on the Saturday. Within a couple hours they had removed the molded drywall, assessed the situation, treated the space and sealed it. They came back 3 days later to install new drywall, assess again, and generally finish up last touches. They were responsive, accommodating with scheduling, and professional.

Jonathan i.
Jonathan i.

Sewage backup, prep for excavation, humidifier leak

Our first encounter with restoration 1 was a few years ago when we had a sewage backup due to tree roots in an old clay pipe. Eric and his team were very quick to clean up, contain the mess and remove contaminated materials. When our basement was ready to be reassembled it looked better than before the backup. We've used restoration 1 twice since that time for pulling up carpet to prep for excavation and to treat a furnace humidifier leak. The work is always done in a timely fashion and the rates are reasonable. The workers are also friendly and skilled at their work.
The approximate cost listed below is for the last job a humidifier leak which required ripping out carpet under padding drying out and restretching the carpet and reinstall/repainting baseboards

JW in Toronto
JW in Toronto

sewer line backup because of tree roots

Sewer back up flood happened in Jan 2015 - I called insurance then Mr Rooter and he called Restoration 1 immediately. I was very pleased. The guys were in and out in a few days and removed the vinyl flooring, carpets and vanity. Replaced all and when I had any questions they could give me informed and price information. Thank you for making a stressful situation less so.

Craig C. in North York
Craig C. in North York
8 reviews North York, ON

Water damage & mold - repair bathroom and below walls & ceiling.

Plumber called in Restoration1 who came over quickly and assisted first in stopping the leak. Insurance company also brought in their own company who had a bid considerably lower but it was lacking some items and unrealistic on others. Reviews here sent us to Renovation1 and we were happy to pay a bit more for excellent quality work. Remember - the insurance co. should pay the lower bid amount to anyone you choose and you just pay the difference to get good work done in a timely manner. Be prepared to challenge unrealistic bids by insurance company favorites.

Felicia in Toronto
Felicia in Toronto

Sewer back up

I am the tennet ag a very old and poorly maintained building. The staff at Renovation 1 were prompt, reliable, compassionate, and professional.

The clean up team was efficient and freindly. Will got the team working immidatley and Chris had them in and out in no time.

The rebuild team was compassionate and got to worm immediately. I am so greatful for Roberts willingness to go above and beyond to ensure I got a working bathroom. Mike and Ben were freindly and professional.

I would strongly recommend this company again. For quailty work, a freindly demeanour and understanding nature. I could not say enough nice things!

Felicia

seabiscuit1969 in Toronto
seabiscuit1969 in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Mould issue in attic

Company was very professional, came out quickly. Their price was reasonable, and they responded to my concerns and answered all of my questions.
Kaz was very friendly - they exceeded my expectations

Laurie and Vera from Toronto
Laurie and Vera from Toronto

3 Story condo flood

Assisted Review

The unit above was doing some "do it yourself" plumbing work and caused a flood that caused water to flow through both levels of the condo. Restoration 1 and crew was onsite within an hour and took care of everything. Restoration 1 dealt with the insurance company to ensure the place was restored to even better shape then it was.

Superb service conducted with knowledge and integrity and done forthright. Eric and his staff very fine gentleman, craftsmen. Just referred a friend yesterday.

Rachel
Rachel

Water damage & renovation

Everyone I had contact with at Restoration 1 was friendly, courteous and professional. They walked me through each step, patiently answering my questions, and making helpful suggestions. It was clear that each worker knew their job well and took pride in their work. Our house looks beautiful!

More about Restoration 1 Toronto

At Restoration 1 Toronto we specialize in water damage restoration services. We also offer mould remediation, fire and smoke clean up and storm response services. We take care of cleaning up any water leak with our extraction service and state of the art drying systems. We can help you to remove all the water, dry your carpets, floors, walls and furniture to restore your home or office to its original condition or even better. We perform restoration services for both residential and commercial properties. No job is too big or too small for us. Since we work with the insurance company, but not for the insurance company, our commitment is to you, the property owner and your needs. Restoration 1 Toronto will take complete care of you and guide you through the entire process of getting your property back to normal as quickly as possible.

* Water Damage Restoration