Restoration 1 Toronto

Reviews for Restoration 1 Toronto

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

New floors and paint

These guys are amazing! I had some flood damage in my condo and needed all of my flooring replaced.

I called a couple companies to get alternates to the contractor my insurance company selected. There was no comparison to Restoration 1, they blew the competition away.

The quoting process was easy, Eric came by right away and provided a very competitive price. He was easy to work with and helped me navigate the nightmare of working with my insurance company.

Rob, their construction manager, sealed the deal though. His level of service was beyond compare. Every company said it would be impossible to match my existing flooring so I would need to replace all flooring because it's continuous throughout my condo. Naturally, I asked to see what they would be replacing it with. Rob came by with his bag of samples so I could see my options - my insurance contractor would not do this without first giving them the job, which is just crazy. Rob took one look at my floor and said "This is a nice floor, I don't have any standard samples you'll like. I'll have to track something down." And he did! He contacted a bunch of suppliers and a few weeks later he came to both my home and work to review the samples he found. He worked his tail off and made sure he found something I liked.

The work itself was executed flawlessly. I decided to get my place painted while they were doing the floors, paid out of pocket since that wasn't covered by insurance. Again, great pricing on the painting. Very high quality work - they take their time and pay attention to the small details. I had a very small punchlist when they were done and they took care of it all without any complaints.

I would both recommend them to others and I would use them again if I ever need work done.

Shahan from Toronto
Shahan from Toronto

Fast, thorough and friendly

Our basement flooded, requiring significant cleanup and material removal. Eric from Restoration 1 was extremely responsive, and his team worked late to get everything well cleaned and the space usable again. They also made working with our insurance company painless, preparing a thorough description of the damage and emergency work.

They were very friendly, courteous and professional, and we'll call them first in a similar situation in future. Recommend them very highly.

Nabeel from Toronto
Nabeel from Toronto

Ptofessional and Good service

Called them after water leak from a kitchen drain pipe going beind drywall in basement. They did great job in drying out the area and removing the affected fittings. Highly recommended.

Kat T
Kat T

Quick Response and Detail Oriented

My parents discovered a flood in their basement and I had called Restoration 1 to get a quote. John returned my call within the hour and was able to come 2 hours later.
When he came, he was thorough and knew exactly the issue. He was detail oriented and spent the time to tell us the root cause.
I would highly recommend Restoration 1, especially John.

Thank you for the kind words. Happy to have helped

CEA
CEA

HOLY MOLEY- Total Pros !!

Discovered mold in my laundry room on Thursday (cursing at the whole situation).. On Saturday I found the time to call insurance after the plumber told me insurance covers the flood-mold damage.. I called Restore1 at 9.45am.. At 10.30am I get a call from Restore1 (Ken), they can start the work at 2pm !! WHAAAAT ?? The drywall rip out takes most of the afternoon, and the dryers are left for a few days.. The crew comes back once the insurance company approves the costs (took rest of week).. The crew was very attentive to my finishing requests to bring back better than new.. Replace the pink batt in the drywall, and add caulking into the tile edges unlike before when the home builder was deficient.. The final cost to me was only the $800 deductible, whilst the actual bill was just over $2k.. All in all very reasonable costing for such fast prompt professional service..

Our pleasure. Glad we could help.

Jeff from Etobicoke
Jeff from Etobicoke

Water damage inspection

Had some water damage in my home, and was worried about mold in bathroom. Vito came by with short notice, did a quick inspection and gave us some low cost options to remedy my problem. Would definitely call him again because he was honest and trustworthy.

foggyman in Ottawa
foggyman in Ottawa

Sewage clean up

The whole crew were amazing. Polite, awesome,super professional. Great job done quickly. I'm very impressed with the whole experience. Justin Ryan B and Andres were amazing. Thanks for doing such an awesome job.Thanks

Thank you for the review. Glad we could help.

Clark in Toronto
Clark in Toronto

Emergency clean-up of basement sewage back-up

Our experience with Restoration1 has been stellar. We had a sewage back-up in our basement, which destroyed all of our flooring and bottom part of the walls, cabinets etc. We called in a plumber who determined the issue was on city property but who recommended Restoration1 to do the emergency clean-up service. We were very happy we went with this company. The crew showed up within 30 minutes, and went to work immediately. They took meticulous care to ensure that everything that was contaminated was removed and cleaned. They pointed out problems we had as they went along and addressed them one-by-one professionally and expeditiously. Ken and his team did an excellent job clearing and cleaning our basement, which was done within a matter of days. The team seemed very well coordinated and professional. In the end, we felt we made the right decision going with Restoration1 because they worked for us instead of the insurance company and made sure to do a thorough job and had our best interest in mind (rather than the insurance company's). Eric (the owner) was very pleasant to deal with and was responsive to all our questions and dealt with our insurance company directly. You can right away tell that he cares greatly about his customers and he stands behind his service. I would highly recommend calling these guys in the unfortunate event you need to have emergency work done.

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto

Bathroom Rebuild

Nine months after moving into our new home we discovered our upstairs bathroom was filled with moisture (I put my finger through the drywall with no effort). Restoration 1 was recommended to me by my brother-in-law who is also a plumber, but lives in another province. Restoration 1 was quick to come for a consultation and provide us with all the information we needed to make the decision to gut the bathroom and rebuild it. A few days after the initial consultation the first team arrive to gut the bathroom, take away all the debris, and leave a dehumidifier and fan to dry out the room. The amount of mould growing in the walls was horrific, but thankfully it hadn't spread to the adjoining room.

After drying out the bathroom for several days another team came to do the rebuild. We were able to work with Restoration 1 to build our dream bathroom. We worked with the head contractor to choose fixtures and finishings that fit with our tastes.The work they did was impeccable and I was thoroughly impressed with the detail and care they took with their work. Every time they came to our house they laid down mats and covered our floors to protect them from any damage. They cleaned up everything at the end of each day as not impose on our home life.

I was out of town the day the bathroom was complete and when I arrived home at the end of a long day the first thing I did was go up and look at the finished job. I was so impressed and beyond happy with the outcome of a terrible situation. I have already recommended Restoration 1 to friends, family and our real estate agent, and I would recommend them to anyone who is having issues with mould, flooding, and moisture.

Alex M
Alex M
2 reviews Pefferlaw, ON

Mold Removal

Best Mold Removal Company Ever.

I called this company after having find some difficulty finding a mold removal company until I found Restoration 1.

Tony called me right away and realized that I had an emergency. He sent his team right away that same night. They closed all the exposed areas of where the mold was in the basement. The following day they came in and cleaned up all the mold and all the areas that were damaged.

Extremely professional and respectful team.

Thank you Tony and team.

More about Restoration 1 Toronto

At Restoration 1 Toronto we specialize in water damage restoration services. We also offer mould remediation, fire and smoke clean up and storm response services. We take care of cleaning up any water leak with our extraction service and state of the art drying systems. We can help you to remove all the water, dry your carpets, floors, walls and furniture to restore your home or office to its original condition or even better. We perform restoration services for both residential and commercial properties. No job is too big or too small for us. Since we work with the insurance company, but not for the insurance company, our commitment is to you, the property owner and your needs. Restoration 1 Toronto will take complete care of you and guide you through the entire process of getting your property back to normal as quickly as possible.

* Water Damage Restoration