Restoration 1 Toronto

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
925 Warden Ave #3 Toronto ON M1L 4C5
HomeStars  >  Fire & Water Damage Restoration in Toronto  >  Restoration 1 Toronto

Reviews for Restoration 1 Toronto

Nabeel from Toronto
Nabeel from Toronto

Ptofessional and Good service

Called them after water leak from a kitchen drain pipe going beind drywall in basement. They did great job in drying out the area and removing the affected fittings. Highly recommended.

Glad we could help

Kat T
Kat T

Quick Response and Detail Oriented

My parents discovered a flood in their basement and I had called Restoration 1 to get a quote. John returned my call within the hour and was able to come 2 hours later.
When he came, he was thorough and knew exactly the issue. He was detail oriented and spent the time to tell us the root cause.
I would highly recommend Restoration 1, especially John.

Thank you for the kind words. Happy to have helped

CEA
CEA
17 reviews Pickering, ON

HOLY MOLEY- Total Pros !!

Discovered mold in my laundry room on Thursday (cursing at the whole situation).. On Saturday I found the time to call insurance after the plumber told me insurance covers the flood-mold damage.. I called Restore1 at 9.45am.. At 10.30am I get a call from Restore1 (Ken), they can start the work at 2pm !! WHAAAAT ?? The drywall rip out takes most of the afternoon, and the dryers are left for a few days.. The crew comes back once the insurance company approves the costs (took rest of week).. The crew was very attentive to my finishing requests to bring back better than new.. Replace the pink batt in the drywall, and add caulking into the tile edges unlike before when the home builder was deficient.. The final cost to me was only the $800 deductible, whilst the actual bill was just over $2k.. All in all very reasonable costing for such fast prompt professional service..

Our pleasure. Glad we could help.

Jeff from Etobicoke
Jeff from Etobicoke

Water damage inspection

Had some water damage in my home, and was worried about mold in bathroom. Vito came by with short notice, did a quick inspection and gave us some low cost options to remedy my problem. Would definitely call him again because he was honest and trustworthy.

foggyman in Ottawa
foggyman in Ottawa

Sewage clean up

The whole crew were amazing. Polite, awesome,super professional. Great job done quickly. I'm very impressed with the whole experience. Justin Ryan B and Andres were amazing. Thanks for doing such an awesome job.Thanks

Thank you for the review. Glad we could help.

Clark in Toronto
Clark in Toronto

Emergency clean-up of basement sewage back-up

Our experience with Restoration1 has been stellar. We had a sewage back-up in our basement, which destroyed all of our flooring and bottom part of the walls, cabinets etc. We called in a plumber who determined the issue was on city property but who recommended Restoration1 to do the emergency clean-up service. We were very happy we went with this company. The crew showed up within 30 minutes, and went to work immediately. They took meticulous care to ensure that everything that was contaminated was removed and cleaned. They pointed out problems we had as they went along and addressed them one-by-one professionally and expeditiously. Ken and his team did an excellent job clearing and cleaning our basement, which was done within a matter of days. The team seemed very well coordinated and professional. In the end, we felt we made the right decision going with Restoration1 because they worked for us instead of the insurance company and made sure to do a thorough job and had our best interest in mind (rather than the insurance company's). Eric (the owner) was very pleasant to deal with and was responsive to all our questions and dealt with our insurance company directly. You can right away tell that he cares greatly about his customers and he stands behind his service. I would highly recommend calling these guys in the unfortunate event you need to have emergency work done.

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto

Bathroom Rebuild

Nine months after moving into our new home we discovered our upstairs bathroom was filled with moisture (I put my finger through the drywall with no effort). Restoration 1 was recommended to me by my brother-in-law who is also a plumber, but lives in another province. Restoration 1 was quick to come for a consultation and provide us with all the information we needed to make the decision to gut the bathroom and rebuild it. A few days after the initial consultation the first team arrive to gut the bathroom, take away all the debris, and leave a dehumidifier and fan to dry out the room. The amount of mould growing in the walls was horrific, but thankfully it hadn't spread to the adjoining room.

After drying out the bathroom for several days another team came to do the rebuild. We were able to work with Restoration 1 to build our dream bathroom. We worked with the head contractor to choose fixtures and finishings that fit with our tastes.The work they did was impeccable and I was thoroughly impressed with the detail and care they took with their work. Every time they came to our house they laid down mats and covered our floors to protect them from any damage. They cleaned up everything at the end of each day as not impose on our home life.

I was out of town the day the bathroom was complete and when I arrived home at the end of a long day the first thing I did was go up and look at the finished job. I was so impressed and beyond happy with the outcome of a terrible situation. I have already recommended Restoration 1 to friends, family and our real estate agent, and I would recommend them to anyone who is having issues with mould, flooding, and moisture.

Alex M
Alex M
2 reviews Pefferlaw, ON

Mold Removal

Best Mold Removal Company Ever.

I called this company after having find some difficulty finding a mold removal company until I found Restoration 1.

Tony called me right away and realized that I had an emergency. He sent his team right away that same night. They closed all the exposed areas of where the mold was in the basement. The following day they came in and cleaned up all the mold and all the areas that were damaged.

Extremely professional and respectful team.

Thank you Tony and team.

647-717-0817
925 Warden Ave #3
Toronto
M1L 4C5

Restoration 1 (Toronto)has been soooo helpful in helping me unload uneccessary articles damaged by the flood and has helped me move other materials to an off site location....they have always been there to provide a helping hand...they are really QuiteAmazing. They have the best and most courteous staff and have never refused to provide assistance even when it is not related to their work. They spent a lot of time sourcing new flooring material , providing many samples until I was satisfied. They have kept in
contact with me updating me on the progress of the repairs and
have made good suggestions on the best methods to complete the
project. A flood in one's home is a very stressful event but Eric
Simtob and his staff have managed to eleviate much of the stess
and provided so much help and guidance. I would recommend Eric
to anyone who has need of these very specialized services. They
have helped my life in a most difficult situation.I honestly don't
know what I would have done without them. They're the BEST !

Kay
Kay
2 reviews Saint Catharines, ON

Water restoration

Restoration one acted swiftly. Came in and started to contain the water leakage and immediately started the drying process and clean up. Fans were used extensively, the ceiling had ventilating holes. The floor had to be removed eventually. They took away the tibetan carpets for dry cleaning ( came back just like they were) They acted very systematically, Eric the manager in charge of the operation was very efficient, could foresee any challenges, totally organized and delegated brilliantly. The guys who did the packing were great - careful, well wrapped and not wasting paper. I had jewelry lying around and they were all put in bags, etc. It was easy to unpack each box. Not one thing was broken. The truck guys did a great job returning all the furniture and many boxes. They were polite, careful, and very obliging.
Every on did not mind going the extra mile, and did it with a smile! It was truly beyond expectations.

I would definitely use them again..... but would rather not!! However, I will introduce them to anyone who might need their services!

More about Restoration 1 Toronto

At Restoration 1 Toronto we specialize in water damage restoration services. We also offer mould remediation, fire and smoke clean up and storm response services. We take care of cleaning up any water leak with our extraction service and state of the art drying systems. We can help you to remove all the water, dry your carpets, floors, walls and furniture to restore your home or office to its original condition or even better. We perform restoration services for both residential and commercial properties. No job is too big or too small for us. Since we work with the insurance company, but not for the insurance company, our commitment is to you, the property owner and your needs. Restoration 1 Toronto will take complete care of you and guide you through the entire process of getting your property back to normal as quickly as possible.

* Water Damage Restoration