5 Star Cleaning

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
24 Glenhurst Road Richmond Hill ON L4B2C8

Reviews for 5 Star Cleaning

Post renovation cleaning

Bob, Lisa and staff have all been incredible! We would choose them over and over again. They were more then accommodating and helpful on multiple occasions. Staff were on time, polite and fast.

Thank you so much for your ongoing business, your trust, your appreciation and your great review. Each time was our pleasure to provide our services. Thank you for referral. All the best,

Bridget in Toronto
Bridget in Toronto

Not even "5 Star" Cleaning

We had some minor renovations done on our house, and these renovations produced a LOT of dust. I immediately logged on to HomeStars to find a suitable company that would be able to clean up all the dust. The first few "Renovation Cleaning" companies were unable to come in my time frame, but Lisa from 5 Star Cleaning was able to book us in quickly.

I figured I was going to have a spotless, dustless house as this company advertises as providing "Post Renovation Cleaning services". However this unfortunately was not the case. The two cleaners arrived saying that their vacuum may not be working at full efficiency and that they needed to know where the closest Walmart was as they felt their would run out of cleaning supplies. Not good signs for a cleaning company.

The invoice they provided stated that they worked for 6 hours ($530) however when questioned about whether any of that time was used to get more supplies, they did not provide an answer. Note, the house was completely empty, so there was no furniture to navigate around. The cleaning job at first glance was decent and it looked as if the dust was gone. However when we moved in (a few days later) I began to notice that there was a LOT of dust remaining; on the door frames, in the cupboards, on the fan blades, on the radiators, all over!

I was upset and emailed the company. Lisa got back to me almost immediately and said they would give me one hour of cleaning free THE NEXT TIME I used their services. Keep in mind that you have to book a minimum of 4 hours at a time, so that is not much of a bargain. I told them I was not going to use their services again and wanted the refund. They refunded me exactly $60, meaning they kept the tax I had originally paid on that $60.

I would not use this company if you were trying to rid of a lot of dust/dirt. If you just need a feather duster run over clearly visible surfaces, and want to pay a lot for that, then go ahead.

I have attached photos of how my house looked AFTER they did 6 hours of cleaning. You be the judge.

EDIT:
5 Stars has replied to my post, which is in their right, and suggested that the dust and dirt came out of the ducts and those in turn should be cleaned. As the first photo shows, the house has radiators. No ducts and no air vents which could have pushed all the dust around. As the photos also show, the renovation dust that I was describing were in areas (e.g. the top of the door frames, the ceiling fans, on top of the cupboards, etc.) that would not have been high traffic areas during our move.

My only mistake was texting them to say I was happy about the job BEFORE I was able to come see their work for myself. My parents were at the house (they were the ones that informed me the cleaning ladies said they needed to go out) and said the job looked good. Make sure you inspect the work for yourself before give any compliments.

This is your feedback right after cleaning was done.
Bridget p.
Wed. Jan. 17/2017 4:29 pm
Hi Lisa,
The ladies did an excellent job today.
Can you please tell he how long they ended up working and how much I will be charged for today’s service.
Thanks.
Bridget,
We appreciate your business and your trust in our services. We take our job very seriously and we do our best in any job that we do everyday. However, we tried tell you that Our cleaning ladies did not left to get any supplies but you were insisting otherwise and they both worked straight 6 hours, in order to make you happy, put your mind in peace he offered you credit, your parents were there most of the day and they saw how hard they worked and they were very happy with the cleaning result too. We can not be responsible for any problems that might arises few days after Our cleaning with all the moving and so on.
We have suggestions for you and anyone that had Post renovation cleaning with empty house , to do duct cleaning as well since all the dust from ducts and vents will come out and spread all over the house. All the best to you.

bajanjamie
bajanjamie

Post renovation cleaning

I used them for cleaning services following a big reno at home. They were extremely thorough and priced competitively. Would definitely recommend!

It was our pleasure to provide our post renovation cleaning services to you recently. Thank you for your co-operation with our cleaning crew, your review and your business. We appreciate your referral. All the best.

Ray in Leaside
Ray in Leaside

Water damage

I had a basement flood and contacted Bob and was pleasantly surprised by the level of service.

Bob and his crew arrived within 1.5 hours of me calling and quickly setup their equipment to extract the water.

After that, they repaired the damage, including installing new carpet under padding as well as steam cleaning the carpets.

Bob and his crew were timely, clean and professional. I would recommend using 5 Star Cleaning based upon my positive experience.

Thank you so much dear Ray for your great feedback, excellent review and your business. It was our pleasure to work with you. We appreciate your referral and your positive experience with our water damage crew. All the best

rosi.fregona
rosi.fregona

Construction / renovation after-cleaning.

The work was very well done. The cleanliness was excellent, as the Cleaners were very thorough, cleaning from the floor to the walls and the accessible chandeliers.

Thank you so much dear Rose for your great review and your business. It was our pleasure to provide our services to you. All the best in 2018. 5 Star Cleaning Team

vittoriagarcia
vittoriagarcia

Renovation cleaning

The cleaners arrived on time and were very polite. They did all the tasks I gave them and left the place really tidy and clean! I really liked their job and will definitely call them again to do the next cleanings. I would recommend this company to everyone that is looking for good service.

Thank you so much for your great review. It was our pleasure to provide our cleaning services. We appreciate your business. Happy holidays to you all

Tom
Tom
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Whole House

Excellent work done! They showed up on time every huge there was a snow storm.

Thank you so much dear Tom for your great review and we appreciate your business. Have a safe and happy holidays .

Michelle
Michelle

General house cleaning

The cleaners were very punctual, considerate and payed attention to the details. They were very agile. I am definitely calling them again and would also recommend to others.

Thank you dear Michelle for your great review and your business. We appreciate your referral. Best wishes and Happy holidays to you.

Sofa microfibre, leather couch and caret all clean and nice smelling!

I have a lot of animals, and Bo Geran of 5 star rug and carpet cleaning did a wonderful job cleaning all my couches and rugs....they smell wonderful for the holidays!
Peggy V

Thank you so much dear Peggy for you on going business and your great review. It is always our pleasure to provide our services. Happy holidays to you and your dear family.

adriana.prietoc19
adriana.prietoc19

cleaning services

I like to work with you because you are serious about work and when you are satisfied with the payment.
They are very kind and are always there to answer my questions

Thank you for your great review and your positive feedback. We appreciate your business. Thanks for referral. All the best

More about 5 Star Cleaning

5 STAR CLEANING SERVICES ARE:24/7 FLOOD EMERGENCY,WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION,RUG CLEANING,RUG REPAIR, RUG APPRAISAL, CARPET CLEANING & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, POST RENOVATION ,HOUSE & OFFICE CLEANING SERVICESIN IN BOTH RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL AREAS IN TORONTO & GTA. We use green and eco friendly solutions in our cleaning & restoration services. OUR SISTER COMPANY, 5 STAR DRY ALL, SPECIALIZES IN 24/7 FLOOD AND WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION. Head Office, Richmond Hill Location:
24 Glenhurst Road
Richmond Hill ON L4B2C8
416 315 7562
416 270 7717
Toll Free:1855 697 9889

416 315 7562
289 597 5888

Fire & Water Damage Restoration, Renovation Cleaning, Drapery & Upholstery Cleaning, House & Apartment Cleaning, and Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
GREEN, ECO FRIENDLY, NATURAL AND ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFE PRODUCTS FOR BOTH TO HUMAN AND PETS, AND ALLERGIES FREE SOLUTIONS. ANTI ALLERGIES SOLUTIONS. SAY NO TO CHEMICALS!!!!
SERVICES:24/7 FLOOD EMERGENCY, WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION, under 2 hours respond in GTA. RUG CLEANING, RUG REPAIR, CARPET CLEANING, HOUSE CLEANING, OFFICE CLEANING, CARPET STRETCHING, SCOTCH GUARDING, STAIN, SPOT & ODER REMOVAL, ANTI ALLERGEN CLEANING, DISINFECTING, DEODORIZING, MOLD PREVENTION, MOLD REMEDIATION , IN BOTH RESIDENTIAL &COMMERCIAL AREAS IN GTA. DETAILS OF OUR SERVICES: FLOOD, WATER, DAMAGE EMERGENCY AND RESTORATION FLOOD, QUICK RESPONSE, WATER EXTRACTION, , MOLD AND MILDEW PREVENTION, MOLD AND MILDEW REMOVAL, WET CARPET REMOVAL AND PROPER DISPOSAL, CARPET CLEANING & REPAIRING ALL DIFFERENT KINDS, SCOTCH GUARDING UPHOLSTERY, RUG &CARPETS, STRETCHING YOUR CARPET LIKE BRAND NEW, DISINFECTING AND DEODORIZING, SPECIALIZED IN SPOT & STAIN REMOVAL, ANY ODOR REMOVAL, CARPET CLEANING, RUG CLEANING & RUG REPAIRING, RUG APPRAISAL CERTIFICATES, LEATHER SOFA CLEANING, SPECIALIZED IN HARD TO CLEAN UPHOLSTERY, ANTI-ALLERGEN CLEANING SOLUTIONS, FREE RUG PICKUP AND DELIVERY IN TORONTO. House cleaning, Office Cleaning, Post renovation cleaning
GREEN CLEANING SOLUTION ECO FRIENDLY PRODUCTS GREENCLEANING SERVICES
OUR PRIORITY IS TO PROVIDE THE BEST QUALITY GREEN CLEANING AND RESTORATION. SERVICES TO OUR MULTICULTURAL COMMUNITIES IN GTA.
OUR FIVE STAR SERVICES ARE OUR SPECIALTIES BEYOND YOUR EXPECTATIONS. USING GREEN PRODUCTS , ENVIROMENTALLY SAFE AND ALLERGEN FREE SOLUTIONS. SATISFACTION GARAUNTEED THECLEANTRUST(FORMERLY KNOWN AS IICRC) CERTIFIED AND WATER RESTORATION LICENCE. CERTIFIED MOLD INSPECTION AND MOLD REMEDIATION
1989
Visa, Master Card, Debit, American Express, Cash, Cheque,
Licenced by IICRC, PMII, CRMI and CLEANTRUST certified for Water damage Restoration & Mold Remeda
The Economical Insurance Group
IICRC Master Certified in Flood, Water Damage, Mold Remedaition & Rug and Carpet cleaning Services
Any job, small or big we'll do it professionally
Customer Satisfaction Gauranteed on our services.