5 Star Cleaning

Anne
Anne
17 reviews Aurora, ON

Broadloom Cleaning

This is the second time we used this amazing company and so very glad we did. The broadloom looks brand new and the smell is so lovely and clean. Bob and his son are so nice, professional and a pleasure to deal with. You will be glad you hired them!

Thank you so much dear Anne for your excellent review and feedback on our rug,carpet and upholstery cleaning services at your home and cottage. It was our pleasure to provide our services to you each time. We greatly appreciate your kindness, business and the referral.
All the best.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Deep cleaning

Jasmine and Victor did a wonderful, thorough job of cleaning my 2000 sq. ft. condo. There was a lot of work to do because I had not been well and cleaning had been neglected for some time. They worked for 5 hours and cleaned everything that needed it - including the balcony furniture and tiles. I highly recommend them, and will have them back any time.
I also appreciated working with Daniel - he responds quickly to questions and is always available.
I found this a company I will definitely deal with again.

Thank you so much for your great feedback on our cleaning services. It was our pleasure providing our services. We greatly appreciate your referral and prompt communication and co-operation with our cleaning team, All the best!

Tel: 416 315 7562 & Toll-Free# 1855 697 9889

janeibragimova in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada M9W6L4
janeibragimova in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada M9W6L4
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Cleaning rugs

We are very happy with Daniel's services. Amazing job! We will continue using their service. Jane

Thank you so much for your great feedback and review. It was our pleasure to provide our services. We appreciate your referral. All the best.

Adam in Hamilton
Adam in Hamilton
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Water Damage Repair and Carpet Cleaning

I found 5 Star Cleaning because water was leaking from my laundry machine onto the first floor and the basement. They were super quick to respond and have technicians come out to dry the area. They made sure everything was dry and cleaned before leaving. Its been 2 weeks now, and we’ve had no smell or damage from the restoration.

Thank you for your feedback and your excellent review! 5 Star Cleaning loves helping our clients with emergency projects. For more information on our services, visit: https://5starcleaning.ca
call: 416 315 7562
email:info@5starcleaning.ca
Best of luck with your project!

Omeed in Ottawa
Omeed in Ottawa
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Flood and Upholstery

So I had a flood in my basement on Thanksgiving day and had to make an emergency call to 5 Star Cleaning and they responded instantly. Danial and one of his workers were at my front door within 45 minutes of my phone call which saved the rest of my day plans. He cleaned up the water efficiently as well as leaving some dehumidifiers overnight to make sure theres no extra moisture or any chance of mold and what not.
Before he left i also had a stained love seat he was able to clean for me which also made my life a little easier. Overall it was a good experience and done in a timely manner. Appreciate the service.

Thank you so much dear Omeed for your great review of our water damage restoration services. It was our pleasure to provide our flood emergency services. We do our best to get to the water damage site ASAP, in order to dry the area, prevent any secondary damage and mold formation which results in minimizing the damage and the cost. Thank you for your co-operation with our emergency team. We greatly appreciate your referral. All the best.

Call: 416 315 7562
Email: info@5starcleaning.ca

House cleaning

We are very satisfied with our house cleaning service. The cleaning team was professional and friendly and did a great job!

Thank you so much for your great feedback. It was our pleasure to provide our services. We appreciate your referral. All the best.

B.R in Toronto
B.R in Toronto

Service

Recommended By a friend.
They were on-time and professional.
I was realy happy with their job.

Thank you so much for your great feedback, We appreciate your referral. It was our pleasure to provide our services. All the best.

Downtown Condo Leak

A bit pricy on one end, but responded to my call immediately. The team is very professional.

Thank you so much for your feedback on our water damage restoration services. It was our pleasure to provide our flood emergency services. Unfortunately, water damage could be costly, but we do our best to dry the wet areas professionally in order to prevent any secondary water damage and finally prevent mold formation which could be very costly. We appreciate your business and your referral. All the best.
Call: 416 315 7562
Email: info@5starcleaning.ca

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Post Renovation Cleaning

I found 5 star cleaning on homestars for post renovation cleaning. I called and Danial answered all my questions in detail and was able to give me a price over the phone. We had full renovation of the upstairs and some on the main floor. The ladies were super professional, helpful and nice. We used them again after we moved all of our furniture and appliances back. They also cleaned one of my rugs, having picked it up and then dropped off a week later. Very happy with the services and recommend their work.

Thank you so much for your great feedback on our post renovation and rug cleaning services. It was our pleasure to provide our services. We greatly appreciate your referral and prompt communication and co-operation with our cleaning team, All the best in new home and moving.

Tel: 416 315 7562 & Toll-Free# 1855 697 9889

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Water damage repair

We had lots of water come through the foundation during a heavy rain storm. 5 Star Cleaning answered and arrived to our home very fast. They explained the process in detail and were very helpful. Danial made sure everything was dry and safe before the project was complete. I recommend their services for water damage.

Thank you so much for your feedback. We take pleasure in helping our customers, especially in times of emergency. If you would like to use any more of our services, please visit 5starcleaning.ca for more information. To contact us you can call 416-315-7562 or info@5starcleaning.ca

More about 5 Star Cleaning

5 Star Cleaning teams are ready to provide safe and professional, ONE STOP SOLUTION to HOUSE CLEANING, POST RENOVATION CLEANING, MOVE IN CLEANING, RUG CLEANING, CARPET CLEANING and 24/7 Flood Emergency services in both residential and commercial areas in the GTA and Toronto areas.

As COVID19 restrictions are getting lifted safely, we will continue to provide safe and contactless services.
Our teams are vaccinated and they continue to practice social distancing, Wear masks, contactless payment, and Disinfecting at all times.
For more information on our services,
Call us now:
416-315-7562
289 597 5888
Toll Free:1855 697 9889
5stargreencleaning@gmail.com
5 Star Dry All is a 5 Star Cleaning sister company for 24/7 Water Damage Restoration.
416 270 7717
5stardryall@gmail.com

Fire & Water Damage Restoration, Renovation Cleaning, Drapery & Upholstery Cleaning, House & Apartment Cleaning, Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing, and Mold Detection & Removal
Benefact Disinfecting, Green Product Safe for Kids and Pets. Rug and Carpet Cleaning Shampoo is also Green and Safe for Kids and Pets. Water Damage Equipment; Fans, Dehumidifier and Air Scrubber.
Emergency Water Damage -Post Renovation Cleaning- Rug Cleaning Services - Carpet Cleaning Services - Moving in/Out Cleaning Services - House Cleaning Services - Upholstery Cleaning Services - Scotch Guarding Services
5 Star cleaning services are safe with GREEN and ECO-FRIENDLY products.
OUR PRIORITY IS TO PROVIDE THE BEST QUALITY GREEN CLEANING & RESTORATION SERVICES.
We thrive to provide our best in providing our excellent services in any given situation. Deep Green House Cleaning. Professional and Licensed Water Damage Services. OUR 5 STAR SERVICES ARE OUR SPECIALTIES BEYOND YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
1989
See 5 Star cleaning Policy
Visa, Master Card, Debit, American Express, Cash, Cheque.
IICRC for water damage, PMII, CRMI, Mold certified, Xactimate certified
IICRC Certified Firm, IICRC member, Xactimate, PMII,CRMI,
IICRC Master Certified in Flood, Water Damage, Mold Remediation & Rug and Carpet cleaning
Any job, small or big we'll do them all
Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed on our services.