Star Alliance Heating & Cooling Inc.

77 Steelcase Rd West MARKHAM ON L3R 2S5
Star Alliance Heating & Cooling Inc.

Reviews for Star Alliance Heating & Cooling Inc.

Angelica in Markham
Angelica in Markham

Installation

They did an excellent job installing my furnace, HRV and attic insulation! They were on time, efficient and professional in their work. After the installation they spent a bit more time explaining to us machine settings that will save energy and save money in the long run.

Dan in Woodbridge
Dan in Woodbridge

Professional and Great service!

My hearter did not work at mid night of the Easter long weekend. The customer service came next morning after I called at the mid night. It is so glad! They worked 24/7 more helpful for the client.
Thanks again!

apple in Markham
apple in Markham

LENNOX FURNACE INSTALLATION

My 25 years old furnace broke down. Star Alliance heating company provided very good service for my furnace replacement. Jacky gave to me very good price and explained to me how to apply for rebate. I will choose them again in the future. Thanks!

Hi Apple
Thanks for choosing us, and so glad to know that you are happy with our service. please call us anytime for your hvac needs!

Harry Y. in Markham
Harry Y. in Markham

Furnace replacement

Two days ago Jacky's company replaced our furnace and tank, it was -20 degree outside, all of the work was completed on time, so we almost not get impacted by the cold weather. We were satisfied with their perfessional work. Good job, Jacky!

Hi harry
weather is bad but we want keep you warm! thanks so much for your business, your rebates already been applied , we will look after you whenever you need us in the future!

Pamboo in Markham
Pamboo in Markham

Furnace repair

Last night the furnace stopped working, it was under 50 degrees in the house. Star Alliance came right away and fixed it. I would recommend them to anyone with a furnace problem or in need of a furnace or air conditioning system.

Hi Anna and Martin
Thanks for your good comment about our service, we always try our best to make sure our customers stay warm in winter and cool in summer.

JP in Markham
JP in Markham

Furnace

Thank you Jacky for your quick response to our furnace problem. The turnaround time in calling you, getting Peter here for a diagnosis and yourself bringing over the part and fixing the furnace was incredible. Especially as this is one of the coldest nights this winter. We really appreciate how we can always reach you and your friendly manner. Julie & Martin Plante

Hi julie & martin
Thanks for your review. I'm glad we are able to fix your problem before -20 celcius cold weather hitting. please keep in mind to change the filter regularly. I wish you always have warm winters. Take care

ruggles531 in Toronto
ruggles531 in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

Furnace replacement

Outstanding service from this company...AGAIN! My AC died 3 summers ago in the midst of a heat wave. Jacky made a point of stopping at my house on his way out of the city for the weekend. He recommended a new AC unit which was WAY cheaper than any other quotes I had and it was installed next day!! Let's rocket forward to this past Thursday. Our furnace motor was making a racket in the morning and I vowed to take a look when I got home. Unfortunately it died half way through the day so the AC stopped working...during the hottest spell we've had all summer!! My wife organized a tech to come in and we were told the motor was shot. I phoned Jacky on Friday and took his recommendation to replace furnace, as it was getting old anyways. He already had commitments for Saturday but had his installers here on Sunday (of a long weekend!!!) and they got us up and running in no time. What incredible service!! Jacky was very informative and supportive as part of the sales call and the installers were great also. They installed and took the time to make recommendations on thermostat settings, etc.

USE THESE PEOPLE...you won't be dissappointed!

Hi craig
Thanks so much for your business with us! we are looking forward to service you again in the near future! all the best!

Vijay in Mississauga
Vijay in Mississauga

Furnace, Air Condition, Fire Place and gas line to Gas Stove

I am well pleased with the salesperson Jacky and Furnace and Air conditioner installer ( Chris) and fireplace installer ( Peter). I have to say that the sales and service by all of their team members were exceptional and all of them are really good at their jobs regardless of the nature of the job. In the end, I really want to thank all of your team members and say that you have done a great job.

Hi Vijay
Thanks so much for your business with star alliance heating, I 'm glad to hear that you are happy with our installation and service. in the future, if you need any service regarding heating & air conditioning, kindly give us a ring.
all the best!

smmarcello
smmarcello

Very happy with our new Lennox Furnace

Very happy with the unit it's quieter and more effecient. The installation technicians did a great job. Jacky Liu was very helpful !

Hi Marcello
Sorry for late reply on your review, just see it from homestar app.
Thanks so much for your business with us, you choose right product lennox ( one of best furnace /ac brand in North america), backed up with great manufacture support as well.
stay warm with great product!

More about Star Alliance Heating & Cooling Inc.

Star Alliance Heating and Cooling provide professional installation and services on Furnaces, Air conditioners, Boilers, fireplaces, water heaters, floor heating, commercial rooftops, oil to gas, electrical to gas etc. Our very best team are looking forward to service you soon. Thank you
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Markham?