Star Alliance Heating & Cooling Inc.

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Markham  >  Star Alliance Heating & Cooling Inc.

Reviews for Star Alliance Heating & Cooling Inc.

ruggles531 in Toronto
ruggles531 in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

Furnace replacement

Outstanding service from this company...AGAIN! My AC died 3 summers ago in the midst of a heat wave. Jacky made a point of stopping at my house on his way out of the city for the weekend. He recommended a new AC unit which was WAY cheaper than any other quotes I had and it was installed next day!! Let's rocket forward to this past Thursday. Our furnace motor was making a racket in the morning and I vowed to take a look when I got home. Unfortunately it died half way through the day so the AC stopped working...during the hottest spell we've had all summer!! My wife organized a tech to come in and we were told the motor was shot. I phoned Jacky on Friday and took his recommendation to replace furnace, as it was getting old anyways. He already had commitments for Saturday but had his installers here on Sunday (of a long weekend!!!) and they got us up and running in no time. What incredible service!! Jacky was very informative and supportive as part of the sales call and the installers were great also. They installed and took the time to make recommendations on thermostat settings, etc.

USE THESE PEOPLE...you won't be dissappointed!

Vijay in Mississauga
Vijay in Mississauga

Furnace, Air Condition, Fire Place and gas line to Gas Stove

I am well pleased with the salesperson Jacky and Furnace and Air conditioner installer ( Chris) and fireplace installer ( Peter). I have to say that the sales and service by all of their team members were exceptional and all of them are really good at their jobs regardless of the nature of the job. In the end, I really want to thank all of your team members and say that you have done a great job.

Hi Vijay
Thanks so much for your business with star alliance heating, I 'm glad to hear that you are happy with our installation and service. in the future, if you need any service regarding heating & air conditioning, kindly give us a ring.
all the best!

smmarcello
smmarcello

Very happy with our new Lennox Furnace

Very happy with the unit it's quieter and more effecient. The installation technicians did a great job. Jacky Liu was very helpful !

Hi Marcello
Sorry for late reply on your review, just see it from homestar app.
Thanks so much for your business with us, you choose right product lennox ( one of best furnace /ac brand in North america), backed up with great manufacture support as well.
stay warm with great product!

Tony
Tony

home renovation

My house was upgraded by your great work. My family feels happy with your service.

Hi, Tony
I'm glad you are happy with complete HVAC installation in your house. Please let us know for any of you future needs.
Best regards!

Mr Dhall  in Markham
Mr Dhall in Markham

Lennox Furnace installation

Sales person Very helpful good personal relationship so far. Jacky is knowledgeable, very polite.

Jacky tried best to arrange installation earlier than scheduled due to the cold weather.
Installation overall is satisfied.

Hi Mr and Mrs Dhall
It is such nice of you to do business with us and give us the good review. Your satisfaction is our essential. All the best!

Danny in Toronto
Danny in Toronto

Furnance

This is the first time I called a service company not by any referral. I found Star Alliance in one of the weekly flyers and took a chance and no regret. Jacky is very knowledgeable in HVAC and fixed my lack of heat issue (ongoing for few years) without trying to sell me a whole new unit. I had maintenance contract with a much bigger competitor for the last few years and they didn't find the problem or fixed my issue. All they were interested me was to replace my furnace/AC units. Money wasted. I always like to do business with a honest company that only charges you for what you need. Keep up the good work Jacky! You know I'll be calling you again.

Thank you Danny for your nice review...we appreciate your detailed response and we value honesty and transparency in our experiences.

Lucas in Richmond Hill
Lucas in Richmond Hill

Mitsubishi Ductless AC Install, Second Floor

I booked an appointment with Jacky to get an estimate for a ductless air conditioner installation. Jacky arrived on time, did an in-depth walk around, and provided several different options (Mitsubishi, Fujitsu, and Gree). I decided on the Mitsubishi unit since they have the best reputation in the industry.

Installation was booked for one week later, installers showed up on time. Two guys installed the unit in about 6 hours - installation was very clean, nicely done. Overall I'm very happy with the price I paid and the quality of the work done.

Thank you Lucas for your nice review. We appreciate your kind words about the team and their respect for your home.

Steve Markus from Toronto
Steve Markus from Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Furnace, Air Cond, Tankless

Star Alliance Heating & Cooling Inc.
416-666-6603
77 Steelcase Rd West
MARKHAM
L3R 2S5

Just before our family move, Star Alliance Installed a new furnace, air conditioning and tankless hot water. So far, so good! I highly recommend Star Alliance Heating and Cooling - talk to Jacky, he's the go to person and priced out several other competitors.

They also cleaned up and followed up with us to ensure we were happy with the installation.

Excellent work!

Steve...thanks so much for the nice review and your endoresment. This is proof that our customer service is not transactional but based on building rapport and trust.

Greg from Toronto
Greg from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Heating and Air Conditioning

I find all my contractors right here on Home Stars. A a result my wife and I found Star Alliance for a complete retrofit of our heating and A/C. Electrical and gas bills are way down, and our home comfort has improved, ten fold. Very good company and staff. Overall an excellent company!

Thank you Greg for your feedback about how your new systems have positively impacted your energy costs. We thank you for your business.

DEAN from Etobicoke
DEAN from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

AC,FURNACE,HOT WATER TANK

WE HAD THE AC, FURNACE AND HOT WATER TANK INSTALLED IN JULY. JACKY AND IVANHOE ARE KNOWLEDGEABLE AND PLEASANT TO DEAL WITH. REASONABLE PRICE, FAST, RELIABLE AND EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY EVEN DID THE WARRANTY REGISTRATION FOR US...EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE.

Thank you Dean for the detailed review. We really value being able to meet all the needs of our customers.

More about Star Alliance Heating & Cooling Inc.

Star Alliance Heating and Cooling provide professional installation and services on Furnaces, Air conditioners, Boilers, fireplaces, water heaters, floor heating, commercial rooftops, oil to gas, electrical to gas etc. Our very best team are looking forward to service you soon. Thank you