DAVESDUCTS

Reviews for DAVESDUCTS

Stuart & Cherie in North Toronto
Stuart & Cherie in North Toronto

Duct Cleaning

We had used Dave's Ducts a few years ago and decided to use them again. We were not disappointed. The crew were punctual, courteous and did an excellent job. Before leaving they showed us before and after pictures. I recommend this company.

Hi Stuart & Cherie - Thanks for the positive feedback. We appreciate the effort to share your positive sentiments of our service with others on Homestars. And we're happy that we were able to be of service again and equally - didn't disappoint! Should you require any additional support, please don't hesitate to reconnect - we'll always be here for you. Sincerely, DAVESDUCTS (www.davesducts.com)

Greg
Greg

Ducts in a row

After a seemingly endless 4 month main floor and basement renovation our ducts were in desperate need of cleaning. For logistical reasons I was specifically looking for a company who employed a portable duct cleaning system and “Dave’s Ducts” was number one on my list.
This company was a pleasure to do business with. Their website tells you everything you need to know about the process and pricing and with one short phone call to Dave the booking was made.
On the day of, the crew arrived a little ahead of schedule, protected my new floors with drop sheets, set up their equiptment beside the furnace and got right to work.
The cleaning took approximately two hours from start to finish which seemed about right since our ducts and cold air returns contained a considerable amount of construction debris. The whole process went very smoothly and the team was attentive to ever detail.
My thanks to Dave and his crew for a job well done and Dave, don’t forget to give me a call in five years... see you then.

Greg Carducci

Hi Greg - Thanks for the positive feedback. We appreciate the effort to share your positive sentiments of our service with others on Homestars. We take our work very seriously and glad that it shows. Our goal is to educate and that is why our website has as much info. as it does. Should you require any additional support, please don't hesitate to reconnect. We'll always be here for you. Sincerely, DAVESDUCTS (www.davesducts.com)

Terence in Toronto
Terence in Toronto

Duct Cleaning

We called Dave's Duct Cleaning back in September for our duct cleaning.

Mark and Kevin were professional, punctual and took the time to describe the work during the process. They took the care to ensure that pets were appropriately secure. They showed the before and after pictures as well as the garbage bag of debris collected from the ducts (after a renovation).

The only small issue that arose was that during the process, our furnace had a newer component (a smoke detector) that was triggered and the furnace wouldn't turn back on. However, after speaking with my general contractor (who is HVAC trained), I got it working after a couple of days after a hard electrical reset. Dave called me back during the week to ensure that everything was up and running smoothly and reassured me that they are now more familiar with this component found in newer furnaces.

Hi Terence - Thanks for the positive feedback. We appreciate the effort to share your positive sentiments of our service with others on Homestars. Before/after pics are mandatory as they inform us when to stop cleaning. We're happy to share these with our customers so they see the efforts we place on ensuring this work is done properly and thoroughly. As for the in-line smoke detector; yes - they are sensitive instruments and we now know how to ensure they aren't disturbed during our cleaning process. Glad you were able to perform a hard reset on it to get it back in working order.

Karim in Vaughan
Karim in Vaughan

Residential Duct Cleaning

Dave's Duct Cleaning (Baeumler Approved).jpg DAVESDUCTS
416-668-4607
#80007 - 3100 Garden Street
Whitby
L1R 2G8

Service was excellent. Punctual, thorough, polite, professional, all questions answered. Provided before and after photos of all main duct lines. Very satisfied. I will definitely use DAVESDUCTS again and recommend to friends.

Hi Karim - Thanks for the positive feedback. We appreciate the effort to share your positive sentiments of our service with others on Homestars. Before/after pics are mandatory as they inform us when to stop cleaning. We're happy to share these with our customers so they see the efforts we place on ensuring this work is done properly and thoroughly. Should you require any additional support, please don't hesitate to reconnect - we'll always be here for you. Sincerely, DAVESDUCTS (www.davesducts.com)

Davesducts

Punctual, professional and thorough. I would recommend that the duct cleaning be performed early in the day. I needed to dust and vacuum after the cleaning, which ran into the evening.

Hi there - Thanks for the positive feedback. We appreciate the effort to share your positive sentiments of our service with others on Homestars. Some dusting and vacuuming would be expected in some instances where contamination levels are high but we seal the vents to prevent cross-contamination. If you'd like to discuss where this dust may have come from, please give us a shout! We see this often in unfinished basements where the dust on top of the ductwork may become unsettled during the agitation process. And in some instances, were the supply boot isn't well insulated.

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Awesome Job!

Hi Dave,

I can't say enough about the job your crew did. They were professional and personable. They made sure I was understanding everything they were doing and were more then willing to answer any questions I had. As for the air quality after the cleaning, I can certainly notice a difference. It no longer has that stuffy dusty feeling associate with "dirty air". I would recommend Dave's Ducts to all my friends (in fact I did that today!). I will certainly be giving you a call again!!

Hi Mike - Thanks for the positive feedback. We appreciate the effort to share your positive sentiments of our service with others on Homestars. We love to educate and share what we know - happy to inform you as best as we can. Glad you can notice a difference. If you'd like to continue to mitigate the airborne particulates that enter your home - you should consider getting your ducts sealed and HEPA filtration. Should you require any additional support, please don't hesitate to reconnect - we'll always be here for you. Sincerely, DAVESDUCTS (www.davesducts.com)

Brent in Scarborough
Brent in Scarborough

Outstanding cleaning by a very professional company!

After getting a stellar review from my neighbour, I called Dave and booked a cleaning.
I was very very pleased that I chose DavesDucts.
The two technicians, Scott and Travis were very professional and did an excellent job as well as answering all my questions.
They spent over two hours cleaning every nook and cranny in my very dirty ductwork.
How do I know it was so dirty, I was shown the before and after pictures that were taken.
I was shocked how dirty it was and the metamorphosis that occurred after Scott and Travis had done their magic.
I would highly recommend DavesDucts for all your duct cleaning needs!
Thanks Dave, Scott and Travis!

Hi Brent - Thanks for the positive feedback. We appreciate the effort to share your positive sentiments of our service with others on Homestars. Before/after pics are mandatory as they inform us when to stop cleaning. We're happy to share these with our customers so they see the efforts we place on ensuring this work is done properly and thoroughly. Should you require any additional support, please don't hesitate to reconnect - we'll always be here for you. Sincerely, DAVESDUCTS (www.davesducts.com)

Jennifer from Pickering
Jennifer from Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Duct cleaning

I choose Dave’s Ducts after reading reviews on Home Stars. I was not disappointed. They were good about Explaining the entire process. They showed up at exactly when they said they would and the service was very professional. The workers were very polite and it was a pleasure to have them in my home. I appreciated the before and after pictures of the ducts so I could definitely tell what had changed. I would happily recommend them to anyone.

Hi Jennifer - Thanks for the positive feedback. We appreciate the effort to share your positive sentiments of our service with others on Homestars. We take our work very seriously and glad that it shows. Our goal has always been to treat others in the manner we would wish to be treated and glad we didn't disappoint. Should you require any additional support, please don't hesitate to reconnect. We'll always be here for you. Sincerely, DAVESDUCTS (www.davesducts.com)

Hila, Richmond Hill, Ontario
Hila, Richmond Hill, Ontario
1 review Whitby, ON

Daves Duct services - great service!

I looked for reliable company to clean our duct after kitchen renovation.
I found Daves Duct services in Home Stars and was impressed from the great reviews. I call Dave and from the start I experience very good service, Dave was patient to explain the process and provide additional information in the company website. The team arrive on time and did a wonderful job. We are very pleased and in the future we will call them again when duct cleaning will be needed.
Highly recommended.

Hi Hila - Thanks for the positive feedback. We appreciate the effort to share your positive sentiments of our service with others on Homestars. Congrats on the kitchen reno. Happy we were able to help provide the finishing touches by remediating your HVAC system. Should you require any additional support, please don't hesitate to reconnect. We'll always be here for you. Sincerely, DAVESDUCTS (www.davesducts.com)

Norm
Norm

Top Notch!!!

I have only one word “IMPRESSIVE!!!”.

I understand why their online reviews are excellent.

Dave's crew (Scott and Brendan) was extremely punctual (15 minutes early actually), professional, polite, and thorough. Let’s not forget clean!

Most Duct Cleaning companies are in and out of my house within an hour. Dave's crew spent 2 hours being meticulous about their cleaning. The proof is in the pictures they provided. No one has ever provided before and after pictures.

I have already passed Dave's website to other people at work.

Hi Norm - Thanks for the positive feedback. We appreciate the effort to share your positive sentiments of our service with others on Homestars. We take our work very seriously and glad that it shows. Before/after pictures are mandatory with every service as they inform us when to stop cleaning. Should you require any additional support, please don't hesitate to reconnect. We'll always be here for you. Sincerely, DAVESDUCTS (www.davesducts.com)

More about DAVESDUCTS

DAVESDUCTS (formerly DAVE'S DUCT CLEANING) are CERTIFIED members of the NATIONAL AIR DUCT CLEANER'S ASSOCIATION (NADCA) and Ambassadors of the QUALIFIED AIR DUCT CLEANING AFFILIATION (QUADCA). We are also an ACCREDITED BUSINESS listed with the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU (BBB), AN OFFICIAL BAEUMLER APPROVED CONTRACTOR an OFFICIAL AIR MILES Reward Miles Sponsor and are the OFFICIAL DUCT CLEANING PARTNERS of HABITAT FOR HUMANITY Durham and Greater Toronto Area.

SERVICES INCLUDE: Heating and Cooling Repair, Service and Installation, Hot Water Tanks & Tankless Heaters, Gas Fireplaces, HVAC installation and Design, Indoor Air Quality, AEROSEAL Duct Sealing and NADCA Certified Duct Cleaning

Give us a call, we PROMISE we won't let you down!

-----------
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM! www.instagram.com/davesducts LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! www.facebook.com/davesductsinc