Dave's Duct Cleaning

HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in North York  >  Dave's Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Dave's Duct Cleaning

vincel88 in North GTA
9 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Dave's team did our home a few years ago. We originally hired a cheaper duct cleaner that did a terrible job. What a difference in service and quality you get if you pay a little more for it. Dave's team were on time, efficient, and left our home and vents clean. They used great equipment and actually tested the before and after particulate reading.

Hi Vincel88 - Thanks for the positive feedback! I'm glad that even years after we're able to receive your positive sentiments of our service. All our technicians are NADCA certified. We take a yearly certification exam to ensure we're up to date with our education. Moreover, we also invest in the latest technology - front end and back end systems that allow us to provide the best service and experience possible. We invest in our business and that investment is evident when we have customers that value our effort and service that we provide. We are not a fly by night company - we take our work very seriously and will always do right by our customers. When you support a company that takes pride in what they do, it's typically reflected in the quality of their work and service that you receive. We may seem like costly when compared to others but it's clear that "you get what you pay for" holds true. We appreciate your business and value your positive feedback. Should you require any additional support, we'll always be here for you. Sincerely, Dave's Duct Cleaning (www.davesducts.com)

Jonathan

Was recommended to use Dave's Duct Cleaning by another contractor. I sent an email inquiring about availability, received a phone call the next day and found a date and time that worked. On the business day before the duct cleaning I was sent a reminder of the appointment. On the day of the cleaning, 2 technicians Scott and Brendan arrived around 5 minutes early, they asked for the locations of all the vents, and explained everything they needed to do and asked if I had any questions to ask.
They moved in their equipment and then got to work, around 2 hours later they completed their job, I was shown before and after pictures of their work and I was quite satisfied with how clean things looked now.
Overall very happy with the work done.

Abraham
5 reviews Ajax, ON

The service provided by Dave's Duct Cleaning service was exceptional. Our house had never had it's ducts cleaned in over 20 years and after a major reno project, there was tons of dirt and debris in the ducts. Brendan and his colleague did an amazing job. They were prompt, professional and even cleaned up after themselves. The before and after photos was a nice touch. Cleaning our ducts made a huge difference in the air quality of our home and makes it much easier to keep the house clean. We were very pleased with the service. If only every company offered the same level of service.

Alan in Toronto

I picked Dave’s company because of the reviews at HomeStars. I was not disappointed. Brendan and Scott did an outstanding job. Brendan called me before he showed up to ask permission to come a bit early. Once here, he explained in detail what he was going to do while I took him around the house so he could see all the vents. He and Scott worked nonstop, but kept me informed of the progress and to ask if I had any questions, several times. After screwing back the access panels in the major lines, he sealed them with silver metal tape. No other company has done that. The before and after pictures of every duct were impressive. This company obviously has a very dedicated staff and really care about the quality of their work. I couldn’t be happier. Please take a serious look at this company if you’re looking to clean your ducts.

judils88 in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

I was completely satisifed with the cleaning. Brandon and Scott were efficient and did an excellent job on our ducts/vents. Brandon walked me through ther entire process and kept me inform along the way; very professional. Seeing the various “before and after” pictures were very helpful. I highly recommend and will definitely use Dave’s again in the future!!

Vern Ledlow from Mississauga
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Dave’s Duct Cleaning was recommended to me by a very reputable HVAC company I deal with and I was not disappointed. Like all the other reviews, they were very prompt, professional and fairly priced. I can’t recall who I used the last time I had my ducts cleaned, but realize now it was a waste of money, as they didn’t use a proper cleaning technique or equipment compared to Dave’s. I am a professional engineer and very detail oriented, and was completely satisfied and extremely impressed with this company and all their staff!

Dan in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Dave's team arrived promptly, explained the process in detail, and then proceeded. Over two hours later they provided before and after pictures. Thirty+ years of dust, dog hair, and other build up is now gone! Thanks Dave, great work!

Timothy in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Dave's Duct cleaning crew were right on time, fully explained the process
as it would happen. Provided picture's of before and after the clean. We had the ducts cleaned before by another company ,not near the job that Dave's did. Guys did a great cleanup and fantastic job would use them again or refer them to anybody else. Thanks Tim & Nancy

Hi Tim & Nancy - Thanks for the positive feedback! We appreciate the effort to share your positive sentiments of our service with others on Homestars. Before and After pics are mandatory with every service. They tell us when to stop cleaning and we're always happy to share proof of our work; it gives us the satisfaction of knowing and sharing what we've accomplished. Should you require any additional support, please don't hesitate to reconnect. We'll always be here for you. Sincerely, Dave's Duct Cleaning (www.davesducts.com)

1 review Ajax, ON

Two very professional gentlemen provided us with a very thorough yet quick cleaning of our duct work our house. They were very considerate and checked with me several times when they had information to share. The process was explained very well with photos provided to show before and after.

Hi there - Thanks for the positive feedback! We appreciate the effort to share your positive sentiments of our service with others on Homestars. All our technicians each hold their own NADCA certification.
We are keen to demonstrate our vast knowledge of your HVAC system and how to maintain it and what condition it was in prior to our arrival. "And knowing is half the battle!" (GI JOE, circa - my childhood). Should you require any additional support, please don't hesitate to reconnect. We'll always be here for you. Sincerely, Dave's Duct Cleaning (www.davesducts.com)

Nadia in Toronto

Great service from beginning to end. Dave's Duct Cleaning staff were respectful and thorough. They showed the before and after photos and provided details about what was happening and why. All the debris around the vents was vacuumed afterwards and they did an especially good job with cleaning our dryer vent. We were apprehensive about hiring a duct cleaning company based on an expose done by the CBC several years ago. CBC had profiled several companies that were giving sub-par service and it was pretty sad stuff. Luckily, our experience was a very positive one and we will be using Dave's service in the future.

Hi Nadia - Thanks for the positive feedback! We appreciate the effort to share your positive sentiments of our service with others on Homestars. I started this company 5 years ago because I got scammed by a duct cleaner. I vowed to ensure that we do it right. We value our work and are happy to educate. If the service is done properly - under normal living conditions, the service need not be performed again for at least 5-7 years and can even be prolonged with a regular cleaning schedule. Should you require any additional support, please don't hesitate to reconnect. We'll always be here for you. Sincerely, Dave's Duct Cleaning (www.davesducts.com)

More about Dave's Duct Cleaning

DAVE'S DUCT CLEANING are CERTIFIED members of the NATIONAL AIR DUCT CLEANER'S ASSOCIATION (NADCA) and Ambassadors of the QUALIFIED AIR DUCT CLEANING AFFILIATION (QUADCA). We are also an ACCREDITED BUSINESS listed with the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU (BBB), AN OFFICIAL BAEUMLER APPROVED CONTRACTOR an OFFICIAL AIR MILES Reward Miles Sponsor and are the OFFICIAL DUCT CLEANING PARTNERS of HABITAT FOR HUMANITY Durham and Greater Toronto Area.

Give us a call, we PROMISE we won't let you down!

-----------
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! www.twitter.com/davesducts LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! www.facebook.com/davesductcleaning