Dave's Duct Cleaning

Duct Cleaning
Proudly servicing the GTA ON
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in North York  >  Dave's Duct Cleaning
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Dave's Duct Cleaning

Nino

Selected this company based on reviews, pricing was comparable to similar companies, but the service was impeccable, clean, professional. I was notified prior to coming and was able to schedule the date I needed before moving back into my house. I would highly recommend them.

Job Price

Hi Nino - Thanks for the positive feedback. We appreciate the effort to share your positive sentiments of our service with others on Homestars. Online sentiment and the work that we do in our customers home is very important to us. We take our work very seriously and glad that it shows. Happy we didn't disappoint. Should you require any additional support, please don't hesitate to reconnect. We'll always be here for you. Sincerely, Dave's Duct Cleaning (www.davesducts.com)

Ramil in Brampton

I am a satisfied customer and I am impressed how everything was done professionally.
Brendan and Scott did a very good job.
I will surely recommend Dave's Duct Cleaning to my friends.

Valerie in Port Perry
2 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Excellent service! Technicians Brendan and Scott were professional, clean and hard working. Our home was left very clean. Showed up on time and completed job in 2 hours! They also checked dryer and AC to ensure they did not require cleaning. The before and after photos were incredible. Our home is only one year old however the drywall dust and debris that was left in the ducts was disgusting... And to think my family was breathing this dirty air! The after photos showed the ducts shiny and clean! I highly recommend this company to family, friends and neighbours! First rate!

Ed M in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Great service, on time and only took 2 hours. I would highly recommend them to my family and friends. No mess to clean up and the service techs were very professional.

Marian Mackay from Toronto

The duct cleaning was a very positive experience. I am extremely impressed by the professionalism of the technicians. They were friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable. I was shown before and after pictures and a description of what was in the ducts. They found items that should have been cleaned out by the last duct cleaning company so obviously that company did not do a proper job!
The technician in charge explained to me that there was a hole in the cold air return and told me how to fix it. This was very much appreciated.
I highly recommend Dave's Duct Cleaning.

Sally-Anne from Thornhill

One of the best things we've ever done since living in our home for 37 years was getting our ducts cleaned. Not just by anyone, but by Dave's Duct Cleaning. WOW! Great service from the time we called to book an appointment to when we received before and after pictures. The job took 2.5 hours and Brendon and Scott worked very hard. Cleaned up beautifully and treated our home like it was their own. The icing on the cake was the wonderful Rosemary deodorizer (sans chemicals!) they filtered throughout the house as a bonus. They even gave us a senior's discount. We get many calls about duct cleaning almost every day. How lucky we were to find Dave's Duct Cleaning on Homestars. They were knowledgeable, thorough, prompt (called to say they'd be 10 minutes early) caring, professional. Recommend them most highly. If you've never had your ducts cleaned, or smoke, or have pets, or have had reno work done, call this company. You will not be sorry. We promise you.

Chris Cooper in Toronto
3 reviews Whitby, ON

I would highly recommend Dave's Duct cleaners. We have a townhouse with no driveway access and they are one of the few companies that have portable equipment to get the job done. Brendan and Scott were very courteous and went above and beyond their job. They were running a bit behind, but called me and gave me plenty of notice. When they got to the house, they laid drop sheets and were very mindful to our house. Brendan took the time to explain the entire process to us, which was appreciated as this is our first home, and first duct cleaning. It was on the pricier side (because of the use of portable equipment), but Stanley, the person I booked the appointment with made sure I was fully aware of the cost so there were no surprises. I would use them, and recommend them to anyone living in the Durham region.

Job Price

Hi Chris - Thanks for the positive feedback. We appreciate the effort to share your positive sentiments of our service with others on Homestars. We have a variety of tools that allow us to perform this service properly and thoroughly; happy we were able to lend a hand. We do our best to stay on time and will always be communicative with our customers to let them know if we are ahead/behind schedule. We always stay as long as the job necessitates. Should you require any additional support, please don't hesitate to reconnect. We'll always be here for you. Sincerely, Dave's Duct Cleaning (www.davesducts.com)

1 review Whitby, ON

Dave and his team were very knowledgeable, honest and reliable. They made me understand my real needs and came to clean my dryer duct within a half hour of calling and were extremely reasonable and even did not want to charge after they realized my needs were even smaller. I would not use anyone else now going forward after using another company for many years. I had called them after looking at home stars.

Job Price

Hi there - Thanks for the positive feedback. We appreciate the effort to share your positive sentiments of our service with others on Homestars. We're glad we were in the area to drop by last minute. We try our best to be helpful whenever it's possible and happy that it all worked out. Should you require any additional support, please don't hesitate to reconnect. We'll always be here for you. Sincerely, Dave's Duct Cleaning (www.davesducts.com)

johnjohn&Maricel from Mississauga

We first inquired about Dave's Duct Cleaning services about three years ago, a couple of years in to our semi-detached unit. Instead of
pouncing in immediately to cash in on a potential customer, they suggested we check our vents first, adding that if done properly, duct cleaning is usually done every five. Since there were no real issues during the home inspection when we bought the house, we decided to take their advice. We really admired them for their honesty from that initial call and made it our mission to give them our business when the right time comes.

And we were not disappointed. Mark and Kevin came on the dot. They clearly explained what will be done and answered all questions we had. Work was done in a reasonable amount of time and they cleaned up right after. Also, before and after pictures were shown. The photos aren't the only evidence of their professionalism as we do feel (and hear) the difference -- they absolutely did a fabulous job!

Job Price

Hi John & Maricel - Thanks for the positive feedback. We appreciate the effort to share your positive sentiments of our service with others on Homestars. We aren't interested in the upsell nor are we interested in taking advantage of someone's lack of knowledge in this field. We treat others in the same regard that we wish to be treated and will always operate with that intent. We're glad you still remembered us and happy that we didn't disappoint. Should you require any additional support, please don't hesitate to reconnect. We'll always be here for you. Sincerely, Dave's Duct Cleaning (www.davesducts.com)

Elaine in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

The 2 men who came were very professional. They made sure I understood what was happening, answered my questions and were efficient and left the house very clean. They showed me before and after pictures and advised that I should change my furnace filter.

Job Price

Hi Elaine - Thanks for the positive feedback. We take our work very seriously and glad that it shows. All our technicians are NADCA certified and before/after pics are mandatory with every service. Providing our customers with maintenance tips and educating them in our trade is natural to us; we are happy just to help. Should you require any additional support, please don't hesitate to reconnect. We'll always be here for you. Sincerely, Dave's Duct Cleaning (www.davesducts.com)

More about Dave's Duct Cleaning

DAVE'S DUCT CLEANING are CERTIFIED members of the NATIONAL AIR DUCT CLEANER'S ASSOCIATION (NADCA) and Ambassadors of the QUALIFIED AIR DUCT CLEANING AFFILIATION (QUADCA). We are also an ACCREDITED BUSINESS listed with the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU (BBB), AN OFFICIAL BAEUMLER APPROVED CONTRACTOR an OFFICIAL AIR MILES Reward Miles Sponsor and are the OFFICIAL DUCT CLEANING PARTNERS of HABITAT FOR HUMANITY Durham and Greater Toronto Area.

Give us a call, we PROMISE we won't let you down!

-----------
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! www.twitter.com/davesducts LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! www.facebook.com/davesductcleaning