Davesducts

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Awesome Job!

Hi Dave,

I can't say enough about the job your crew did. They were professional and personable. They made sure I was understanding everything they were doing and were more then willing to answer any questions I had. As for the air quality after the cleaning, I can certainly notice a difference. It no longer has that stuffy dusty feeling associate with "dirty air". I would recommend Dave's Ducts to all my friends (in fact I did that today!). I will certainly be giving you a call again!!

Hi Mike - Thanks for the positive feedback. We appreciate the effort to share your positive sentiments of our service with others on Homestars. We love to educate and share what we know - happy to inform you as best as we can. Glad you can notice a difference. If you'd like to continue to mitigate the airborne particulates that enter your home - you should consider getting your ducts sealed and HEPA filtration. Should you require any additional support, please don't hesitate to reconnect - we'll always be here for you. Sincerely, DAVESDUCTS (www.davesducts.com)

Brent in Scarborough
Brent in Scarborough

Outstanding cleaning by a very professional company!

After getting a stellar review from my neighbour, I called Dave and booked a cleaning.
I was very very pleased that I chose DavesDucts.
The two technicians, Scott and Travis were very professional and did an excellent job as well as answering all my questions.
They spent over two hours cleaning every nook and cranny in my very dirty ductwork.
How do I know it was so dirty, I was shown the before and after pictures that were taken.
I was shocked how dirty it was and the metamorphosis that occurred after Scott and Travis had done their magic.
I would highly recommend DavesDucts for all your duct cleaning needs!
Thanks Dave, Scott and Travis!

Hi Brent - Thanks for the positive feedback. We appreciate the effort to share your positive sentiments of our service with others on Homestars. Before/after pics are mandatory as they inform us when to stop cleaning. We're happy to share these with our customers so they see the efforts we place on ensuring this work is done properly and thoroughly. Should you require any additional support, please don't hesitate to reconnect - we'll always be here for you. Sincerely, DAVESDUCTS (www.davesducts.com)

Jennifer from Pickering
Jennifer from Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Duct cleaning

I choose Dave’s Ducts after reading reviews on Home Stars. I was not disappointed. They were good about Explaining the entire process. They showed up at exactly when they said they would and the service was very professional. The workers were very polite and it was a pleasure to have them in my home. I appreciated the before and after pictures of the ducts so I could definitely tell what had changed. I would happily recommend them to anyone.

Hi Jennifer - Thanks for the positive feedback. We appreciate the effort to share your positive sentiments of our service with others on Homestars. We take our work very seriously and glad that it shows. Our goal has always been to treat others in the manner we would wish to be treated and glad we didn't disappoint. Should you require any additional support, please don't hesitate to reconnect. We'll always be here for you. Sincerely, DAVESDUCTS (www.davesducts.com)

Hila, Richmond Hill, Ontario
Hila, Richmond Hill, Ontario
1 review Whitby, ON

Daves Duct services - great service!

I looked for reliable company to clean our duct after kitchen renovation.
I found Daves Duct services in Home Stars and was impressed from the great reviews. I call Dave and from the start I experience very good service, Dave was patient to explain the process and provide additional information in the company website. The team arrive on time and did a wonderful job. We are very pleased and in the future we will call them again when duct cleaning will be needed.
Highly recommended.

Hi Hila - Thanks for the positive feedback. We appreciate the effort to share your positive sentiments of our service with others on Homestars. Congrats on the kitchen reno. Happy we were able to help provide the finishing touches by remediating your HVAC system. Should you require any additional support, please don't hesitate to reconnect. We'll always be here for you. Sincerely, DAVESDUCTS (www.davesducts.com)

Norm
Norm

Top Notch!!!

I have only one word “IMPRESSIVE!!!”.

I understand why their online reviews are excellent.

Dave's crew (Scott and Brendan) was extremely punctual (15 minutes early actually), professional, polite, and thorough. Let’s not forget clean!

Most Duct Cleaning companies are in and out of my house within an hour. Dave's crew spent 2 hours being meticulous about their cleaning. The proof is in the pictures they provided. No one has ever provided before and after pictures.

I have already passed Dave's website to other people at work.

Hi Norm - Thanks for the positive feedback. We appreciate the effort to share your positive sentiments of our service with others on Homestars. We take our work very seriously and glad that it shows. Before/after pictures are mandatory with every service as they inform us when to stop cleaning. Should you require any additional support, please don't hesitate to reconnect. We'll always be here for you. Sincerely, DAVESDUCTS (www.davesducts.com)

Colleen in Toronto
Colleen in Toronto

Great company - great service

After an extensive search, I decided on Dave's Ducts due to their wonderful customer service from them from the very beginning. Not only was there booking and reminder service great, but once the team arrived, they were very knowledgeable and took the time to explain and mitigate our concerns with cutting duct work. Thanks to you all!

Hi Colleen - Thanks for the positive feedback. We appreciate the effort to share your positive sentiments of our service with others on Homestars. We treat others in the manner we wish to be treated. And we do our best to be transparent and communicative with the work we are performing, while at the same time helping educate our customers on what it takes to perform this work properly and thoroughly. All our technicians are NADCA certified and working with our customers to alleviate any concerns is important to us. Should you require any additional support, please don't hesitate to reconnect. We'll always be here for you. Sincerely, DAVESDUCTS (www.davesducts.com)

Andrew from Oakville in Oakville
Andrew from Oakville in Oakville

Duct Cleaning

The crew was great, they were on time, took the time to explain what was going to happen and answer my questions. Then they got down to it and before I knew it they were cleaning up and showing me the results of their effort. I'm very please with the experience right from booking to the follow up.

Hi Andrew - Thanks for the positive feedback. We appreciate the effort to share your positive sentiments of our service with others on Homestars. We pride ourselves in being able to educate our customers with the effort/skill required to perform our HVAC remediation service. Before/after pictures are mandatory and glad you were pleased. Should you require any additional support, please don't hesitate to reconnect. We'll always be here for you. Sincerely, DAVESDUCTS (www.davesducts.com)

Sam Z  in Oshawa
Sam Z in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Duct cleaning

It was great! Guys very professional and friendly. Arrived at time , explained everything what they going to do before starting. The way they organized preparation , you can tell , those guys is care! All nessasary covers include floor , corner of the walls was done very professional. They wasn't rush to do job and take care of my house very good!
Brandon and Scott thank you guy's!
Special thanks to Dave , great communication! Recommend and will deal again! Five stars !

Hi Sam - Thanks for the positive feedback. We appreciate the effort to share your positive sentiments of our service with others on Homestars. We book no more than 3 jobs per day and budget between 2-3 hours to perform this service for a home that is between 2000-3000 sq ft. And we will always stay as long as required to perform this service properly and to a high standard. We take our work very seriously and glad that it shows. Should you require any additional support, please don't hesitate to reconnect. We'll always be here for you. Sincerely, DAVESDUCTS (www.davesducts.com)

Greg
Greg

Ducts in a row

After a seemingly endless 4 month main floor and basement renovation our ducts were in desperate need of cleaning. For logistical reasons I was specifically looking for a company who employed a portable duct cleaning system and “Dave’s Ducts” was number one on my list.
This company was a pleasure to do business with. Their website tells you everything you need to know about the process and pricing and with one short phone call to Dave the booking was made.
On the day of, the crew arrived a little ahead of schedule, protected my new floors with drop sheets, set up their equiptment beside the furnace and got right to work.
The cleaning took approximately two hours from start to finish which seemed about right since our ducts and cold air returns contained a considerable amount of construction debris. The whole process went very smoothly and the team was attentive to ever detail.
My thanks to Dave and his crew for a job well done and Dave, don’t forget to give me a call in five years... see you then.

Greg Carducci

Hi Greg - Thanks for the positive feedback. We appreciate the effort to share your positive sentiments of our service with others on Homestars. We take our work very seriously and glad that it shows. Our goal is to educate and that is why our website has as much info. as it does. Should you require any additional support, please don't hesitate to reconnect. We'll always be here for you. Sincerely, DAVESDUCTS (www.davesducts.com)

Ralph in Vaughan
Ralph in Vaughan

Duct cleaning

From the moment I called Dave ,he was informative and was honest with his timeline as to when he could book the appointment.
He was able to move my appointment up earlier.
The day of cleaning Mark and Joe were on time. They were clean,respectful and mannerable . They did an awesome job. They showed me the before and after pics. Great job.
Thanks Dave and crew.

Hi Ralph - Thanks for the positive feedback. We take our work very seriously and glad that it shows. The NADCA certified technicians that performed our service in your home where Mark and Kevin :) - Should you require any additional support, please don't hesitate to reconnect. We'll always be here for you! Sincerely, DAVESDUCTS (www.davesducts.com)

More about Davesducts

DAVESDUCTS (formerly DAVE'S DUCT CLEANING)are CERTIFIED members of the NATIONAL AIR DUCT CLEANER'S ASSOCIATION (NADCA)and Ambassadors of the QUALIFIED AIR DUCT CLEANING AFFILIATION (QUADCA) We are also an ACCREDITED BUSINESS listed with the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU (BBB), AN OFFICIAL BAEUMLER APPROVED CONTRACTOR an OFFICIAL AIR MILES Reward Miles Sponsor and are the OFFICIAL DUCT CLEANING PARTNERS of HABITAT FOR HUMANITY Durham and Greater Toronto Area.

SERVICES INCLUDE: Heating and Cooling Repair, Service and Installation, Hot Water Tanks & Tankless Heaters, Gas Fireplaces, HVAC installation and Design, Indoor Air Quality, AEROSEAL Duct Sealing and NADCA Certified Duct Cleaning

STANDARDIZED PRICING: $379 + tax up to 16 vents, each additional vent is $5

Give us a call at 416-668-4607 or email info@davesducts.com, we PROMISE we won't let you down!

-----------