BurlOak Movers

Oakville ON L6K 1P9
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Oakville  >  BurlOak Movers

Reviews for BurlOak Movers

DougRV in Oakville

The BurlOak team did an excellent job for us. Would definitely use them again (and recommend them). Professional, courteous, no surprise approach. Showed up on time, got the job done very efficiently and their care for our furniture and possessions was very evident. They came prepared to do the job - lots of protective blankets, straps to secure furniture in the truck and wardrobe boxes (included).

BurlOak is one of the good guys in an industry that has a reputation for having some shady and careless operators.

Thank you Doug.

RIBOUT in Oakville

Thank you Matt and Martin for such a wonderful job on our move last week! Your professionalism, efficiency and senses of humour were much appreciated. We will go out of our way to recommend you to one and all :D

Thank you very much.

Gabe in Oakville

I would like to take this opportunity to express what a great job Keith, Matt and Patrick did yesterday. They were courteous, conscientious, and hard working. I am very satisfied with the results and would be glad to recommend this company to anybody that requires a moving service. Clearly this would reflect on the owner as good people are attracted to - and stay with - good companies.

Thank you very much Gabe.

Debbie in Toronto

Hi:
We recently used BurlOak Movers to move from a 2 bedroom condo, to another one in Toronto. The move went great, no problems and the guys were absolutely professional.
Emil gave me an estimated quote on the phone and we decided it was more than reasonable. As it turns out the move took less time than anticipated and were pleasantly surprised that we saving some $.
I would definitely recommend them for a move.
Debbie

Thank you very much Debbie .

Theresa in Port Moody

I'm a resident in BC and have elderly parents living in Oakville. Living too far and not being able to be there for their move, I was worried. So I was so happy when I heard that Burloak Movers did an amazing job and took very good care of my parents on the day of their move. The men were polite, respectful and very hard working. They even set up my parents bed as soon as they arrived at the condo so my father could rest. A huge thank you to Burloak Movers for a great job!

Thank you Theresa!

I was very pleased with the services provided by Burloak movers! I was nervous about my long-distance move but they were fantastic! Their pricing was fair - better than other local companies that wanted to sub-contract my move. They were on time and professional. The moving crew was respectful and hard working!
Great moving company!! Highly recommended!!

Thank you!

Michelle

I have used them 4 times, each move was very smooth. They are quick and gentle with furniture. I would highly recommend, and plan on using them for any future moves.

Thank you Michelle!

Emm_ily
1 review Burlington, ON

great service . very efficient and careful with our things. would use again and recommend to family and friends!

Thank you Emm_lly!

lalacarter01

Absolutely amazing moving services. We have used them time and time again. Would recommend them to everyone!

Thank you lalacarter01!

More about BurlOak Movers

Burloak Movers Offering moving services in the Burlington and Oakville area for the past 15 years, we take pride in the quality of our work. We are committed to giving you the best possible moving experience - Upfront, hassle-free pricing and customized services that make sense!