Moving & Storage

Reviews for Velocity Movers

ANNIE
ANNIE

Moving company

Velocity did a home-to-home move (3 bedroomm house) for us at the beginning of November 2018. The men worked very efficiently and carefully. Not only did the move go really well on a cold miserable rainy day, the men were happy and friendly making the day a lot less stressful than it otherwise might have been. The cost was very fair and fell within the quoted range. THANKS REMI AND THE GANG!

Alanna.cardona
Alanna.cardona
1 review Hamilton, ON

residential move

Velocity Movers are awesome. Super professional, quick, and reliable. No surprise costs. Definitely recommend and use them for future moves.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Great customer serivce

Rami and the team were very prompt and made my move super easy and affordable. I was very pleased with the service they offered and will be moving with them again!

Thank you and we appreciate your business. It was a privilege moving your home.

Kiro
Kiro
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

House moving

I would like to take a few minutes to give velocity movers a great compliment. I heard about them through a friend and decided to give them my business when I was moving from my 3 bedroom condo in scarborough to my house in stouffville. I was dealing with the gentlemen Ramey who is the owner of the company very pleasant to deal with and deffenitly knows a thing or two about customer service. Highly recommend velocity movers!

Amandapalmieri5
Amandapalmieri5

One bedroom condo plus den

I hired Velocity movers to move my one bedroom plus den to my new apartment. The company was very professional, took great care of my furniture, on time and complemented the job quickly and efficiently. It was worth the amount spent, and I definitely got what I paid for.

Dan R.
Dan R.

Condo move

Moved into my new condo recently and i got reffered to Velocity movers through a friend at work , they did a pretty decent job . all staff were polite and pros . All of the movers can really lift!! As some of my furniture was pretty heavh . I would reccomend them to anyone who has big or small moves. Great work!

Thank you Dan, we hope to hear from you soon

Peter
Peter

Moving apartment

From the service to efficiency to cleanliness, these guys are top notch. They showed up on time and completed their work before the promised time with zero issues. I would highly recommend to others! Well done Velocity movers.

thank you Peter!

Fawaz A.
Fawaz A.

Movers

Velocity Movers is surely the best moving company we ever dealt with. Moving from one place to another is very stressful, with Velocity Movers, our move was painless, Our belongings arrived as scheduled and the assistance given was beyond that of the normal customer service.
Thank you for going the extra mile and making us feel like we were your #1 customer.
Rami explained everything to us in detail, step by step. Took the time to make sure we were happy with everything we were getting. There was no hidden chargers and the workers were very perfossional.
I highly recommend Velocity Movers for all your moving needs.
Thanks again

Thank you for having trust with the services we provided for you and your family. On behalf of the whole Velocity team, we would love to say congratulations on your new home. We hope to hear from you soon!

Sohrab A.
Sohrab A.

Moving Company

A friend of mine recommended Velocity Movers. It was very important to me that my studio equipment was taken with extra care and caution as they are very expensive. Not only did the team have enthusiasm, but they were able to move my upright piano and equipment with extreme diligence. At first, the move was causing me anxiety and stress but these guys gave me reassurance and a peace of mind. Everything was wrapped perfectly and the amount I paid was the same as estimated.They even had a follow up call to see how I was after the move. Super friendly guys with a lot of heart. Have already recommended them to a few friends and will continue to do so.

Sohrab, thank you for the review. We are glad to have been able to do all the heavy lifting and take the stress off your shoulders. we thank you for making things easy on us by having everything packed and ready to go. it was a great experience working with you. We hope to hear from you soon!

elaine
elaine

Moving

Two years ago, I hired a moving company that advertised online, promising “no hidden charges” and “reliable, trustworthy and dependable service.” One of the owners came to my house and gave me an amazing “special discounted” price. This was my first time hiring movers and as a single mom I breathed a sigh of relief and signed on the dotted line. Boy was I wrong…on my moving day after they had loaded all my furniture in their truck they extorted and intimidated me into paying hundreds of dollars more than the original quote to move my belongings.
Once again…I am moving! A friend told me about Velocity Movers and after meeting Rami (the owner) I was convinced this time I will have a good experience with my move.
Rami and his delightful employees were on time, they were professional and polite. They were very attentive with wrapping my fragile items and went the extra mile to make sure I was completely satisfied with their services and I not lift a finger. Their attention to detail, great communication skill, made my experience even better than I expected.
I will definitely recommend Velocity Movers to anyone who needs a moving company in the future. You will not be disappointed with the level of experience and professionalism from Velocity Movers!
Thank you, Rami and your crew for being so efficient, having such a positive attitude and making my move a wonderful and relaxing experience!

Elaine, we would like to thank you great review. It was a team effort of making sure you have a relaxing and stress free experience. We are glad to have been able to help you move. Congrats on your new home and on behalf of the whole team, we wish you the very best!

More about Velocity Movers

-Residential
-Commercial
-Packing Services
-Storage Services
Canada/US
-Piano Moving
Junk Removal

We are fully insured and bonded. All of our trucks are fully equipped with the necessary tools & equipment in order to ensure a very clean, safe and smooth move.
Our objective is to create a sense of trust, comfort and satisfaction in all our clients. We provide our clients a premium quality service meaning our movers take excellent care with moving every piece of furniture and every item while working at an efficient speed.

We pride ourselves in being punctual, honest, efficient and always reliable. We understand that moving is a stressful process and hiring the right movers can be difficult, so it is our duty to ensure and eliminate damaged or stolen valuables, hidden fees, late or a poor service on your moving day. All moving jobs are priced accordingly. We also offer storage for your belongings up until you move again into your new place.

Call us for a free estimate. We look forward to hearing from you,

250 Yonge Street, Suite 2201