Moving & Storage
250 Yonge st Toronto ON M5B 2L7

Reviews for Velocity Movers

Velocity Movers

We moved from a condo to a house. Rami and his crew were efficient and fast. They managed to move all of our things safely and with care. Would highly recommend!

Moving of Large Totes

We needed Velocity to move construction items for us- heavy awkward pieces and they were a DELIGHT. Great problem solvers and just very nice guys. Have used them since and will continue to!

Amy in Stratford
Amy in Stratford

new home move

Velocity Movers will take care of you from A to Z! moved us out of our condo and into our first home with ease. Highly highly recommended and is refreshing to work with see someone as hard-working and meticulous as Rami and his crew.

Allie104 in Toronto
Allie104 in Toronto

Professional Movers

Rami and his team were reliable and professional. I would recommend Velocity Movers to anyone whose looking for peace of mind that their possessions would be handled with care and delivered as expected.

0 reviews Ajax, ON

Move

Studio/1 bedroom apartment

Rami and his team did an amazing job! I have moved too many times and was absolutely over doing another move. I had to move out of province and store my items and Rami came out personally to look at the items to provide a realistic quote. Dates were confirmed and updates provided periodically to keep me updated. On move day, after doing so many moves myself it was hard to not want to touch things and help, but Rami and his team kept reassuring me I didn't need to do anything and would not let me touch anything. My items were handled with care (which was one of my biggest worry)!

COVID-19 happened and life was postponed and Rami and his team had to move my items sooner than expected and even then I was accommodated to move to my new location.

Rami and his team worked to find solutions when items could not fit in my new home and did not charge me extra for storage while I figured out what to do with the items.

Most importantly, all my items were delivered in tact and nothing damaged!

Special shout out to Isaiah (Iso)! Your resilience and drive was noted.

If you are looking for a team that will treat your items like they are their own and for your monies worth. Look no further!

Thank you again guys!

House to Condo move

Rami and his crew did a fabulous job on my recent move to my new Condo. They were all professional, courteous and friendly. They arrived on time and the job was completed quickly and sooner then estimated.
I would highly recommend Velocity Movers and will use them again for future moves.

On Behalf of our team, we would to congratulate you on your new condo. We appreciate the opportunity you gave to complete your move and we wish you all the best!

Superb move, great service (and very accommodating)

Rami and team did a fantastic job with our move. We got ourselves into a bind with our move out date changing, during a really busy season and needed to find a new mover very last minute. Velocity was able to accommodate. I’ll admit that I was a bit nervous rushing into it, but immediately Rami and team put my worries at ease. Great move, very reasonable cost. Will book again when the time comes.

Trecia
Trecia

Residential Move

Rami and his team did a fantastic job with my move! This is my second move with Velocity Movers and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone searching for reliable movers. Rami, the owner, goes the extra mile to ensure a smooth stress free moving experience for his customers. He does his best to accommodate and anticipate each customer's needs and will work with you to ensure you are satisfied. His pricing is fair and he will explain every detail to you beforehand. His team of guys are very courteous, hard working and professional. They will not let you lift a finger, and do their work happily and efficiently, with no complaints. Thank you Velocity Movers for your great work. Rami, I wish you much continued and well deserved success!

Thank you Trecia, we look forward to seeing you again on your next move!

carolrose522
carolrose522

Move from home to condo

Exceptional service and care! Thank you Rami and your team , much appreciated ! I will be recommending velocity movers to all my family and friends.

danielsarah
danielsarah

Movers

Reliable, efficient, responsible movers. Best movers I've ever had. Would definitely use and refer them again.

More about Velocity Movers

-Residential
-Commercial
-Packing Services
-Storage Services
-Piano Moving

We are fully insured and bonded. All of our trucks are fully equipped with the necessary tools & equipment in order to ensure a very clean, safe and smooth move.
Our objective is to create a sense of trust, comfort and satisfaction in all our clients. We provide our clients a premium quality service meaning our movers take excellent care with moving every piece of furniture and every item while working at an efficient speed.

We pride ourselves in being punctual, honest, efficient and always reliable. We understand that moving is a stressful process and hiring the right movers can be difficult, so it is our duty to ensure and eliminate damaged or stolen valuables, hidden fees, late or a poor service on your moving day. All moving jobs are priced accordingly. We also offer storage for your belongings up until you move again into your new place.

Call us for a free estimate. We look forward to hearing from you,

250 Yonge Street, Suite 2201