Easy2go Movers

Reviews for Easy2go Movers

Angela
Angela

One Problem After Another

Had high hopes after a great initial conversation with this company leading me to book with them, over numerous others. But on moving day I was disappointed with the movers starting the day by showing up two hours late. They ended up taking hours longer than anticipated (leading to my homebuyers arriving with their keys and sitting outside for over two additional hours). I had reserved 8 wardrobe boxes (as that service is included) but they showed up 4 short and I had to throw all my dresses and suits in a regular box as a result. They had to make a second trip (my moving day lasted until almost 10pm, and my home was not large), and they forgot an item at my original home I had to go pick up the net week myself. But the worst part is the damage- so far we have found five pieces of furniture have been significantly and obviously damaged; theee of which were expensive wooden pieces. On top of that, they left a huge gash in my old home’s wood floors that I had to pay out of pocket to be fixed as the buyers were furious. It took me over a month to hear back about any sort of resolution and all I was given was a measly $150 back (less than the cost to repair the floors, never mind all the damaged furniture). Extremely disappointed and I strongly recommend against using this company.

mfoglia
mfoglia

Office Move

Very satisfied with their service. Workers were experienced and hard working. I was very impressed !
Highly recommend this company for your moving needs

stefaniechiera
stefaniechiera

Great movers

Very happy with these movers. They were on time and even allowed my son to help. They were very careful with my furniture and wrapped everything very quickly. I highly recommend. Thanks so much.

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are really glad that you enjoyed our moving service. Thanks for the review and for being a great customer!

centannikathy
centannikathy

Move and Storage

This company has been a pleasure to deal with from start to finish.
Their rates for both my move and to store my goods were extremely competitive and clearly quoted.
The moving team was on time, efficient, courteous and made sure to point out any preexisting scratches on my furniture which I really appreciated. My goods are now in storage at their facility and I am sure they will be cared for as well as they were in the move.
Overall I would not hesitate to recommend Easy2 Movers

Thank you for your positive review of our moving & storage services. This kind of feedback motivates the entire team to continue exceeding quality standards moving service.

Lindsay
Lindsay

Stressful City to City Move

Part of the reason I decided to go with Easy2Go Movers in the first place was how high their homestar reviews were, but I was in for a nasty shock. Moving cities is incredibly stressful and I was already on edge when the movers were more than an hour late. I wasn't notified that this would happen right away. Instead, 20 minutes past when they were supposed to be there I got a call. They said there were problems with the truck, but then I should have been notified.

The move also took much longer than they estimated. Despite me having sent a comprehensive list of items that would be moved, it took 3.5 hours to even get out the door rather than the 2 that were quoted. That said, it looked like the items were nicely packed.

The move was finished with only minor hiccups after that, but when the price was relayed to me it was more than $500 more than had been quoted. I expected it to be a little higher than the original quote and had pulled out more cash than was necessary and I still didn't have enough. I ended up having to pay partially through credit card and the rest through cash.

Afterward, inspecting my furniture I'm seeing dings and scratches. So even though it looked nicely wrapped, something must have happened in the truck. I'm really disappointed.

Hi Lindsay,
your contract specifies hourly rate, which means it just goes by the time used. You were billed accordingly to the time used. For the volume of goods we moved for you it was standard industry moving time. We shrink-wrap all your furniture, blanketed and taped up. Perhaps the quoted time was given prior to receiving inventory.
As you can see in other reviews, we are known for our customer satisfaction. We would like the opportunity to talk and investigate your feedback further. You can call 647-202-8587.

Customer service Manager

hombre 1 in Ottawa
hombre 1 in Ottawa

The best

Recently hired this company for a complete move. Found the company and it’s employees to be professional and courteous. Amazing customer service which alleviated a lot of stress. Would highly recommend Easy2go Movers to anyone considering a move. Will definitely use them again and will recommend to my family and friends.

Thanks for leaving a review and we are glad that you enjoyed your experience with us.

Masoud in Toronto
Masoud in Toronto

Moving experience with Easy2go

I hired Easy2go Movers for moving my 2 bedrooms apartment. After completion of the work, I had some concerns regarding the cost of the job. The company looks very caring about customers' concerns. They have contacted me and are following up to address my concerns.

We are glad to have you as our customer. Thank you for sharing your kind words with us.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

We are super happy with this company

This is my fourth time using Easy2go. Show up on time, they wrap everything so nothing gets damaged at all. They even took my bed apart first time they went and then put it back together.

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

House moving services

The crew of six guys from Easy2Go were very dedicated to their job, were polite and they worked very well together. They did a great job wrapping the furniture to protect it from damage. I would recommend Easy2Go movers to my family and friends.

I'm glad you felt we did a great job wrapping the furniture to protect it from damage was well done. It's something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

By far the best experience

I found Easy2go very professional and friendly. Everything went so well it made a stressful day work! They were even able to move my cactus without it getting damaged. Thanks, I would definitely use your services again! Thanks!

We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track!

More about Easy2go Movers

We are a professional moving company headquartered in Toronto, ON. We offer a wide range of moving services; all designed to provide you a stress-free moving experience. Whether you’re looking for a small apartment or a four-bedroom house move, we have you covered.

Our moving services are available 24/7 so you can get precisely what you want.

Our Mission is simple: to provide our customers with transparent & competitive pricing, unparalleled service, superior protection, and total satisfaction, while making contributions to our community. We provide solutions irrespective of your circumstances and the obstacles.

Once we get a request from you, we will plan a layout for your application, considering your requirements and preferences.
- In order to confirm all key data, such as addresses, intersections, and parking space, we start the day with a welcome call.
- When we arrive, we go through your home in-depth and find any special items that require extra care.
- All your furniture will be padded and shrink-wrapped by our movers to avoid any kind of damage.
- Then we move by packaging the truck smoothly and carefully.
- We unload everything into your new home in specifically allocated spaces.
- In the end, we ensure that nothing is left in the truck and that all things are delivered safely and securely.
- Finally, we request feedback and suggestions from customers on service.

Call us today on 647-202-8587 or reach out right here on our HomeStars page.

Moving & Storage
Moving and packing services, Moving and packing supplies
Full-service movers, Short and long term Storage, Residential moving & storage, Condo moves, Office moving, commercial relocation, Furniture pick-up and delivery, Single item pickup and delivery, Packing services, In-Home moves, labor help, Ikea furniture assembly. Local moving. Long-distance moving. Furniture packing. Packing supplies. Storage. Last-minute moving. Flat rate quotes.
Friendly, Professional, Reliable, Approachable, clean, respectful, educated, warm & kind. Give us a call to book your next move, pack, or to order moving supplies! (647)202-8587
Welcome to Easy2Go Movers! We provide high-quality professional moving and packing services for residential and commercial moves of all sizes and types. At our Supplies Shop, we also have a full range of moving and packaging supplies that we can deliver free of charge straight to your door if you live in Vaughan/Richmond hill. We help with moves of all sizes from three-bedroom houses to one-item deliveries. We also provide in-home moves and on-site loading/unloading, if you're just looking to stage or rearrange your home, or if you're moving your furniture to a pod/truck on your driveway. We can help! We also provide professional packing services if you would like help packing and/or unpacking your home or office.
2017
All payment methods accepted
WSIB
3 Hour minimum. "One time minimum charge"
Customer satisfaction 100% Guaranteed