Easy2go Movers

Reviews for Easy2go Movers

Masoud in Toronto
Masoud in Toronto

Moving experience with Easy2go

I hired Easy2go Movers for moving my 2 bedrooms apartment. After completion of the work, I had some concerns regarding the cost of the job. The company looks very caring about customers' concerns. They have contacted me and are following up to address my concerns.

We are glad to have you as our customer. Thank you for sharing your kind words with us.

We are super happy with this company

This is my fourth time using Easy2go. Show up on time, they wrap everything so nothing gets damaged at all. They even took my bed apart first time they went and then put it back together.

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

House moving services

The crew of six guys from Easy2Go were very dedicated to their job, were polite and they worked very well together. They did a great job wrapping the furniture to protect it from damage. I would recommend Easy2Go movers to my family and friends.

I'm glad you felt we did a great job wrapping the furniture to protect it from damage was well done. It's something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

By far the best experience

I found Easy2go very professional and friendly. Everything went so well it made a stressful day work! They were even able to move my cactus without it getting damaged. Thanks, I would definitely use your services again! Thanks!

We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

They made my move smooth

Great service! The guys I had for my move were great. They were professional, respectful, and very helpful. They made my move smooth. I'm completely satisfied with their job. Definitely will use Easy2go’s service again and recommend them to others!

Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Really good and hardworking guys

Moved stuff right before lockdown and their team went out of their way to accommodate us at short notice which was a relief. They were prompt, efficient. We used their services a third time after and they were just as accommodating, efficient, communicated clearly and went out of their way again to meet our schedule. I would highly recommend Easy2go Movers to others.

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you. We hope to see you again soon!

Easy2go Movers were awesome

Easy2go Movers were awesome! The truck showed up on time. The movers took great care to ensure all fragile items were wrapped properly. They worked efficiently and with care. My move was completed in the estimated time and without incident! I would highly recommend them for your move.

I'm happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to beat our estimated time.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Had a really amazing experience

Had an amazing experience with this company. All my furniture was packed and moved without any scratches and damages. The guys were very respectful of all my stuff and requests. I would highly recommend this company to all my friends and will use them again.

5stars for everything

This is the second time I’ve used Easy2go Movers Company as a moving service and honesty would use their service again. 5stars for everything, they are quick, responsible and very friendly guys for affordable price point.

Thank you for your positive 10/10 ratings.

We are super happy with this company

The guys from Easy2go Movers were professional, efficient and friendly, they handled our things with care, used protective blankets and tie downs, overall top notch service and I would use their services again.

Thank you so much and we are glad that we fulfilled your expectation.

More about Easy2go Movers

We are a professional moving company headquartered in Toronto, ON. We offer a wide range of moving services; all designed to provide you a stress-free moving experience. Whether you’re looking for a small apartment or a four-bedroom house move, we have you covered.

Our moving services are available 24/7 so you can get precisely what you want.

Our Mission is simple: to provide our customers with transparent & competitive pricing, unparalleled service, superior protection, and total satisfaction, while making contributions to our community. We provide solutions irrespective of your circumstances and the obstacles.

Once we get a request from you, we will plan a layout for your application, considering your requirements and preferences.
- In order to confirm all key data, such as addresses, intersections, and parking space, we start the day with a welcome call.
- When we arrive, we go through your home in-depth and find any special items that require extra care.
- All your furniture will be padded and shrink-wrapped by our movers to avoid any kind of damage.
- Then we move by packaging the truck smoothly and carefully.
- We unload everything into your new home in specifically allocated spaces.
- In the end, we ensure that nothing is left in the truck and that all things are delivered safely and securely.
- Finally, we request feedback and suggestions from customers on service.

Call us today on 647-202-8587 or reach out right here on our HomeStars page.

Moving & Storage
Moving and packing services, Moving and packing supplies
Full-service movers, Short and long term Storage, Residential moving & storage, Condo moves, Office moving, commercial relocation, Furniture pick-up and delivery, Single item pickup and delivery, Packing services, In-Home moves, labor help, Ikea furniture assembly. Local moving. Long-distance moving. Furniture packing. Packing supplies. Storage. Last-minute moving. Flat rate quotes.
Friendly, Professional, Reliable, Approachable, clean, respectful, educated, warm & kind. Give us a call to book your next move, pack, or to order moving supplies! (647)202-8587
Welcome to Easy2Go Movers! We provide high-quality professional moving and packing services for residential and commercial moves of all sizes and types. At our Supplies Shop, we also have a full range of moving and packaging supplies that we can deliver free of charge straight to your door if you live in Vaughan/Richmond hill. We help with moves of all sizes from three-bedroom houses to one-item deliveries. We also provide in-home moves and on-site loading/unloading, if you're just looking to stage or rearrange your home, or if you're moving your furniture to a pod/truck on your driveway. We can help! We also provide professional packing services if you would like help packing and/or unpacking your home or office.
2017
All payment methods accepted
WSIB
3 Hour minimum. "One time minimum charge"
Customer satisfaction 100% Guaranteed